The Widow's Daughter - A MCU...

By officialmultifan

The Red Room was a part of her past that Natasha Romanoff wished she could forget. So much blood and loss flo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Six

2.8K 65 0
By officialmultifan

NATASHA POV

Everything around me disappeared as I looked into Liliya's eyes. The eyes I thought I had seen the last of 10 years ago. I felt tears burn in my eyes as I took her hand.

"Hi baby," I said, holding her hand against my cheek. She half smiled and sat up, watching me.

"I can't believe you're here- that you're alive," I said, taking in everything about her. Her hair, her eyes, everything.

"You thought I was dead this whole time?" Liliya asked, her head tilted. I slowly nod.

"Dreykov said you traded me for your freedom from the Red Room," she explains calmly, fumbling with the belt around her leg. I freeze. Anger pools up in my thoughts.

"He did what? Liliya I swear to god I would have never traded you for anything-" She looks away from me and I could tell she way trying not to cry.

"He took you away from me when you were 3 years old. I did absolutely everything I could to keep you with me. Even after he took you away, I went back to find you," I explained, listening to myself relive the worst moments of my life. She turned to face me again, her eyebrows raised with question.

"You did?" She asked, watching as I adjust the belt on her leg to make it more comfortable.

"Of course I did. You're my daughter."

She closed her lips tightly and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry- I don't remember any of this," she explained with a shrug. I gently laid my hand on her shoulder.

"You remembered me though," I smiled as she looks into my eyes again. A faint grin spread on her face, making a warm feeling flooded throughout my body.

"I don't know why," she adds, "I don't remember anything before the Red Room." I could see that her brain was at war with itself- trying to find out what was the truth and what was Dreykov's lies. All I wanted was to make it better.

"I am so sorry Liliya- for everything," I apologized, watching as her eyes started to shine with tears.

"I believe you- about him taking me," she said as she leaned herself against my body. I pulled her into my arms, holding on as tight as I could without causing her pain. I lightly planted a kiss on the top of her head and rubbed her back.

"He lied to me too Lil. He told me that you didn't survive the first week of your training," I explained as she slowly allowed herself to get comfortable.

"So- how did he take me if you were in the Red Room when I was born?" She asked looking up at me with eyes that reminded me of my own. I sighed.

"Because the day I had you- I ran away." She sat up and looked at me.

"You ran away? How?" She asked, a mixture of wonder and confusion in her voice. I let out a shaky breath as I allowed myself to recall the events of that day.

"Well- Dreykov found out I was pregnant when I was about 5 months along. At first he was irate- which I'm sure you can imagine, but I was able to talk him down into allowing me to keep you. I knew that the second you were born he was going to take you from me- so I had to come up with a plan to get out."

"I had always wanted to leave to Red Room, but I now had a reason- a motive to go," I started, leaning back against the wall and helping her follow.

"But I went into labor early and wasn't able to escape before you were born. So I had to...improvise a bit," I say, watching as she intently listens.

"The guards took me to a medical room where they had me strapped down and numbed. You see- their plan was to surgically remove you and sterilize me at the same time. And so that's exactly what they did. Once you were out and they stitched me up, I grabbed a nearby scalpel and freed myself. I took you back from the doctor and made a break for it. And by a miracle of some sort I got us out alive."

Liliya looked up at me. I sighed and laid my hand on her non-injured leg.

"I thought we were going to have forever together- but our forever turned out to be 3 years in a trailer in the middle of nowhere - on the run and hiding from Dreykov and the other widows," I sighed. I felt Liliya lay her head on my shoulder. I gently leaned my head on top of hers and took her hand. I could tell that she was upset, but I didn't have the right words to make her feel better.

And part of me feared that I never would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 87 46
Alex's life was confined to the walls of the Red Room, where she was trained to become a lethal Black Widow. But everything changes when she crosses...
46.3K 775 22
Olivia belova spent three years of her childhood living a lie with her sister Natasha Romanoff and her biological sister Yelena belova. After Olivia...
12.2K 556 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
32.7K 785 16
The Red Room. Black Widows. Little Girls. Many girls have walked through come and gone through these walls. 1 in 20 survive. Maybe. They went from ps...