Life with monster girls (Male...

By SteveJones687

(y/n) is a guy who lived a pretty normal life until he thought it would be interesting to host a monster girl... More

Characters (There are more to come)
Chapter 1: Meeting a Princess
Chapter 2: Spending time with a Princess
Chapter 3: Meeting Orchid
Chapter 4: Meeting Maya
Chapter 5: Full Moon
Chapter 6: Meeting Lily
Chapter 7: Meeting Juno
Chapter 8: Meeting Aurora
Chapter 9: Coming Home
Chapter 10: A Easter Surprise
Chapter 11: Date with Maya
Chapter 12: Date with Amunet
Chapter 13: Date with Juno
Chapter 14: Date with Luna
Chapter 15: Date with Orchid
Chapter 16: Date with Aurora
Chapter 18: Date with Venus
Chapter 19: Recovery
Chapter 20: A Day in the Park
Chapter 21: Playing in the Woods
Chapter 22: The Morning After
Chapter 23: Date with the Exchange Coordinatior

Chapter 17: Date with Lily

3K 77 29
By SteveJones687

Orchid's POV

I was outside in the garden watching (y/n) play with Lily and Luna.

(Y/N): Alright Lily this one's for you.

He threw the frisbee to her and she flew to catch it.

Lily: I got it.

She threw it back to (y/n) who threw a long pass to Luna.

Luna: Alright (y/n) I'm gonna make you run for this one.

I always forget that Luna is pretty strong as the frisbee flies past (y/n) with him chasing after. I heard the door to the house open with Amunet and Juno coming outside. Juno was holding a tray with cups of water.

Juno: Alright you guys take a break and drink some water.

They all came in and joined us on the porch.

(Y/N): Thank you for the water.

Juno: You're welcome.

He took a seat next to me and Amunet.

Amunet: Be careful not to get me sweaty unless you want to help me shower after.

Orchid You wish, but it's Lily's day so we can't do anything like that.

Luna: Speaking of which, what is in store for the two of you tonight?

(Y/N): I actually have no idea.

Lily: It's a surprise.

Juno: Oh come on you aren't gonna tell us anything.

Lily: Ok I'll tell you. We are going glamping.

Juno: Glamping?

(Y/N): It's like upscale camping.

Lily: Are you excited because I have so many ideas for fun stuff to do?

(Y/N): I can't wait.

Lily: Good because we need to get ready, so let's start by taking a shower.

She flew up grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. She took me right to the shower and didn't even give us the chance to get undressed before turning on the water.

*Timeskip*

During the car ride to the glamping spot me and Lily were with Ms. Smith discussing our protection for the night.

Ms. Smith: So for tonight we have arranged a wonderful spot. It has a large clearing for you guys to play, stargaze, and other stuff. There is also a lake close by in case you want to swim. Third of all we will have a security team nearby all night so you will be completely safe.

(Y/N): Sounds good.

Ms. Smith: Look at that we are here.

Lily: It's great.

Ms. Smith: Good, so just don't stand around here talking to me, go have fun.

Lily: I think we should go swimming first.

We changed into our swimsuits and got in the lake. The whole day was spent having fun whether it was swimming, playing in the field, and pretty much anything else we could think of. It was starting to get dark and we were winding down. Lily was sitting in a car watching me get a fire ready.

Lily: The reporters are here.

(Y/N): Great.

I saw the reporters coming up to us and I was able to get the fire going just in time. I saw that Kailey wasn't with the reporters so this was an incredible day. The interview was smooth sailing and they got some great shots of us around the fire.

(Y/N): Wanna make s'mores?

Lily: Some more of what?

(Y/N): No. Do you want s'mores?

Lily: Some of what I haven't had anything?

(Y/N): Why don't I show you. We take marshmallows and put them on a stick and then roast them over the fire until they are lightly brown. Once that happens we put chocolate on a graham cracker and then the marshmallows. Here, try this.

I handed her the s'more.

Lily: I love it.

(Y/N): Ok let's make some more then.

While we were making more we saw some lightning bugs/fireflies which grabbed Lily's attention. She got up and caught and released them for a while.

(Y/N): Lily come here.

Lily: Why did you lay out a blanket out here and some pillows?

(Y/N): So we could look up at the stars.

We lied down and looked up.

Lily: Wow!

???'s POV

???: This is so fucking annoying.

I said to myself. I couldn't get rid of this feeling that what I was doing was wrong.

*Ringing*

???: Hello.

Kailey: Alright I need everything you have now.

???: As I said I don't have much. The only thing that I have isnt even bad.

Kailey: What's that?

???: Just a picture of (y/n) in his room with the exchange coordinator.

Kailey: That's perfect. Were they naked?

???: No! They were just talking.

Kailey: It doesn't matter what happened, only what we came to make people think happened. I need you to send me that photo immediately. Good work this should help stir up the protestors.

???: Protestors?

Kailey: For the last date they will be faced with a huge anti monster protest. The people will see things my way.

I hung up the phone because I felt sick to my stomach, but what could I do without getting myself in trouble. I looked over to where they were camping, but I couldn't stay thanks to all the agents around here.

???: I'm sorry.

I said as I left.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One last date to go and it will be interesting to say the least. Let me know what you think is going to happen and be sure to like and comment because I do love to read the comments and the likes really help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 132
Set in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe, it is mainly about a guy living his life in a world of horny monster girls out for his semen. Need I g...
473K 18.2K 62
20 year old Y/N was just simply living a Common life, he is Average at best, don't stand out and pretty much keep to himself, he was just a simple No...
683K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
46.4K 655 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...