Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 41

1.8K 37 9
By Darkknight123457

The fourth chapter is only not cold.

    There was a relatively long rest period between the first and second episodes of the show. During this time, Li Huan never went to Gu's house, and Gu's family tacitly did not let her over as a guest, which made Li Huan secretly relaxed. in one breath.

    The air and scenery in the mountain village are very good, but the sun is very strong. Even with the cold white skin that is not easy to tan, Li Huan is still tanned by the sun. The trial pack was used up within two days, so Li Huan could only temporarily buy a replacement.

    Of course, the substitutes can't be compared to what she's used to, which caused her skin and hair to be a little dry. She went to the beauty salon for a few days of spa, plus the soup and water that Tauber prepared for her to drink twice a day. , Li Huan's entire state slowly recovered.

    On this day, Tao Bo walked to Li Huan's room with an invitation card and said to her, "Miss, Miss Feifei from the Jiang family invites you to the party tomorrow night."

    Jiang family?

    Li Huan took the invitation from Tao Bo and looked at it. In the original owner's memory, the Li family and the Jiang family had a good relationship, but who is Jiang Feifei?

    Probably because she went abroad to study early, the original owner didn't know anything about her, not to mention Li Huan who hadn't been here for a few months.

    Seeing that Li Huan didn't speak, Tao Bo didn't want to go before, so he persuaded him: "When Mr. was alive, he had a good relationship with the Jiang family. I think the lady can go for a visit."

    These ladies' diplomacy, when the wife is there, the wife is doing it, and the husband is doing it when the wife is gone, and now both of them have left early, and the burden can only fall on the lady.

    The young lady was sick two years ago, and the Li Guotai family was not on the table, so other wealthy families cut off contact with the Li family, but now that the young lady has recovered and became famous, everyone noticed the young lady again. Existence, and slowly resumed contact with the Li family. Tao Bo felt that this was a good thing. Although it would be tiring to go out to socialize often, but for the sake of the Li family, the Li family, and even the young lady, Tao Bo felt that he should go.

    What Tao Bo understood, Li Huan didn't understand. In order to live a better life in the future, Li Huan decided to go.

    She returned the invitation to Tao Bo and said, "Okay, please help me and tell the Jiang family that I will be there on time." When

    Tao Bo heard the words, he breathed a sigh of relief and went downstairs after saying goodbye.

    Speaking of which, this is the first time he has appeared in the social circle of Huacheng. Li Huan felt that it was necessary to pay attention to it, so he found a stylist for door-to-door service.

    The white suspender knee-length dress reveals beautiful flat-angled shoulders. The pinch waist design perfectly complements her graceful body curve. Her black hair is naturally draped behind her head. Although it is only simple black and white, Li Huan is very satisfy.

    After everything was done, Li Huan went out and arrived at Jiang's house fifteen minutes earlier.

    The girl who came out to greet Li Huan was the girl who sent her an invitation to invite her, Jiang Feifei herself.

    Jiang Feifei was very beautiful, her red dress was wavy, and she was very sexy. She glanced at Li Huan from top to bottom, and put her hands around her chest with a dissatisfied expression on her face.

    Just when Li Huan thought this was a difficult girl, the other party said: "The cameraman of the "Walking with the Stars" program is not good, obviously your beauty and temperament are full marks, but they only scored 70 points, The technology is too bad, bad reviews!" The

    girl looked disgusted, and the way she seriously complained made people laugh.

    Li Huan burst out laughing, "Miss Jiang has won the prize."

    Unexpectedly, when she smiled, the other party shook her head and sighed, "You better stop laughing, if you laugh, the whole party is more than beautiful. you!"

    Li Huan couldn't help laughing. If it was a man, she would definitely think that the other party had plans for her and that she was greasy, but as a girl, Li Huan only thought that such a girl was cute.

    She smiled and joked: "Miss Jiang, let me tell you the truth, I have a normal orientation, I like men and not women. So, don't love me, it won't work!"

    Jiang Feifei first showed a sad look, and then held Li Huan's arm returned to his seriousness and said, "I used to like you very much in your show. Now that I have seen you in person, I like you even more. I really want to make friends with you. Would you mind?"

    Li Huan added . I don't exclude one more friend, as long as the personalities are compatible, so I readily answer: "Okay."

    As for whether this friend is an ordinary friend or a good friend, it depends on how we get along in the future.

    After entering Jiang's house and seeing more than a dozen girls in their 20s, Li Huan realized that this gathering was not the large gathering she imagined, but more like Jiang Feifei's little sisters. party.

    Among these girls, some of the original owners have a little impression, some seem to have appeared briefly in the previous life, and more, Li Huan does not know at all.

    Through Jiang Feifei's introduction, Li Huan knew that these beautiful girls with delicate hair and feet are all daughters of the top wealthy families in Huacheng. Everyone has a good relationship with Jiang Feifei. This is also the first time for Jiang Feifei Gather all the sisters together.

    After getting to know each other in a friendly way, everyone maintained the appearance of a lady sitting on the sofa, chatting, drinking coffee, eating cakes, talking about the stock market in Huacheng, and by the way, talking about the poor children in the slums going to school. .

    Just when Li Huan felt that he couldn't hold back, and the atmosphere was getting colder and colder, a girl suddenly kicked off her high heels, sat cross-legged on the long-haired carpet, and said in surrender, "I'm not going to act, if the sisters reunion If you are so restrained, I will be suffocated

    to death!" After speaking, he shouted to the Jiang family's servant: "Give me some beer, potato chips and fruit, the coffee is terrible."

    With the first person taking the lead, Later, almost everyone took off their shoes, either casually leaning on the sofa, or twisting their necks and waists on the carpet. There was no image at all, and it was completely different from the scene just now.

    Jiang Feifei looked at the group of people in front of her, she was embarrassed to death. She looked at Li Huan carefully, tried her best to honor herself, and said, "Actually, they are not usually like this, they are all special..." Lady.

    Before he could finish speaking, Li Huan also took off his shoes and leaned lazily on the sofa. Jiang Feifei said in shock, "You don't mind?"

    Li Huan shook his head, "I think it's good that this kind of party is relaxed. ."

    If she held it like this again and talked about some big truths that everyone didn't understand, she would want to say goodbye in ten minutes at most.

    Jiang Feifei felt relieved when she saw that her expression did not seem to be fake.

    In fact, in the first season of "Walking with the Stars", Li Huan showed arrogance, showing no mercy to scumbags and scumbags, wholeheartedly helping the weak, and low-key patriotism... Jiang Feifei admired the face very much, and she always wanted to get to know Li Huan, and she also made a lot of efforts for this.

    In fact, the purpose of holding this party was just to find an excuse to get to know her. Under the leadership of Jiang Feifei, the girls present liked Li Huan very much. At the beginning of the party, in order to leave a good impression on Li Huan, all the girls agreed that they should not be too casual, and should be held a little bit, for fear that Li Huan would not see them as crazy and would not play with them. Failed in ten minutes.

    Fortunately, Li Huan also has a casual side, which made Jiang Feifei very happy. She immediately took off her shoes and shouted to the kitchen: "Mother Zhang, bring up the collarbones of duck neck, rabbit head, goose wings!

    " Whether you like it or not, then everyone can eat as much as they want!

    All the girls said yes, sat around the coffee table and ate and drank. By the way, they started chatting about gossip in a short time. The atmosphere was much better than before.

    Li Huan sat in the middle of everyone, talking occasionally, and taking delicious food from everyone from time to time. He felt that it would be good if there were a group of little sisters playing together in the future.

    On the same day, everyone had dinner at Jiang's house, and then they each went home. Before leaving, Jiang Feifei asked Li Huan if there would be another party like this next time. Li Huan said with a smile, "I won't come."

    Just when Jiang Feifei was disappointed, Li Huan added, "Because I want to invite you to my house next time."

    Jiang Feifei laughed.

    When he got home, Tao Bo saw Li Huan's red face, knowing that she must have a good day today, and finally he was relieved. Then he thought of the things that the Gu family gave, and said to Li Huan: "Miss, the old lady of the Gu family sent you a big bunch of flowers, I I'll put it in your bedroom."

    Gu Tianhe has always been very kind to Li Huan, not to mention rare and rare things. Occasionally the flowers in the yard are blooming beautifully, and they will also ask someone to bring them to Li Huan. In the past, Li Huan had nothing to do with it. I don't care, but since knowing about Gu Yu, Li Huan will subconsciously avoid everything about the Gu family and don't want to think about it too much.

    The smile on Li Huan's face faded, he nodded casually, and went straight upstairs.

    After walking around the room, Li Huan picked up the phone and walked to the vase, called Gu Tianhe, and thanked him for the flowers.

    The bunch of flowers was huge and consisted of all kinds of blooming flowers, roses, lilies, platycodon, peony, camellias... almost all the varieties in Gu's garden.

    "Girl Huan, you haven't come to eat at home for a long time. Today, a lot of big lobsters are sent from the south. Why don't you come to eat tomorrow, and I will ask the chef to make garlic shrimp for you."

    Gu Tianhe's voice came from the opposite side. It was the same as usual. After a brief sigh of relief, Li Huan subconsciously refused: "Grandpa Gu, I have something to do tomorrow, so I can't go there, why don't I wait a few days? Come back, I'll see you again."

    Tomorrow, she was busy during the day, but she was free at night, but Li Huan wanted to go but didn't dare. If you go, you will most likely meet Gu Yu. Even if you don't meet him, chatting will not be avoided. The last thing Li Huan wants to mention is Gu Yu.

    Gu Yu is very kind to her, takes good care of her, and thinks about her everywhere, but she used to think that this kind of good is more just the kindness of the elders to the younger generation. Now someone suddenly told her that the person whose name was her uncle actually liked her, that kind of love between men and women, Li Huan was a little shy, and more importantly, she didn't know how to deal with this kind of thing. She didn't actually fight. The emotional problems of the experience, so, she shamefully avoided.

    Gu Tianhe was obviously disappointed, but she didn't say anything, just let her take care of herself and hung up the phone.

    Gu Jia, Gu Tianhe threw the phone on the table, and said disappointedly, "Huanhuan doesn't want to come."

    Over the years, as long as Gu Tianhe asked Li Huan to come, Li Huan rarely refused, this time because of Gu Yu In fact, even he began to avoid it, which made Gu Tianhe a little disappointed.

    Thinking of this, Gu Tianhe looked at Gu Yu and asked him: "Are you going to do nothing and sit still? I can tell you that people who chase Huanhuan have gone abroad from Huacheng, and you will do nothing again. I'll regret it later!"

    Gu Yu didn't say anything after hearing this, and still sat in front of the window and stared out the window in a daze.

    Gu Tianhe looked at him indifferent, and wanted to say a few more words, but was stopped by You Hui, she reprimanded in a low voice, "Son didn't even eat a few bites of dinner, you should say a few words less."

    Gu Tianhe Hearing this, he sighed deeply and went upstairs directly.

    Forget it, the children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, he doesn't care! Anyway, even if girl Huan chooses someone else in the future, he will still treat her as his granddaughter.

    The next day, Li Huan set off from home and went directly to the TV station to find Director Lin, the chief director of the program group.

    In the conference room, Director Lin looked at Li Huan unexpectedly, and said half-jokingly and half-seriously, "Miss Li has something to give, just call me directly, I'll go to the house to disturb, what's the use of running a trip in person? "

    Whether it was because of Li Huan's status as an investor or an important guarantee for the ratings of the show, Director Lin did not dare to offend her at will.

    Li Huan smiled and said meaningfully: "Isn't this scared by the program team, I'm afraid that next time I will be thrown into the deep mountains and forests by myself, and I can't even see a person, so I came here to say hello? !"

    Although she didn't show it too much in the show, Li Huan had some criticisms about the program team's actions. She had no opinion at all when she asked her to go to Xiaoshan Village, but they shouldn't disclose any information in advance. It was too much to leave her and run away and change her suitcase.

    Director Lin laughed embarrassingly. He treated Li Huan so badly in the last episode. It was true that they were wrong. Li Huan was angry and they could understand it, but the director explained something to the program team, saying, "The program team did a good job. No, but this proposal is also the opinions of netizens, we just adopted the opinions of the public. Don't be angry, Miss Li, I assure you, such a situation will never happen in the future."

    Li Huan glanced at the director, It's good to talk about it, there is no need to entangle it, but it's another matter, "Since the director has promised, I won't say much, but there is one other thing, I hope the program team can change it."

    Director Lin Seeing Li Huan's serious face, he also became serious, "Miss Li, you said."

    Li Huan: "I hope that in future shows, if the show team encounters domestic violence or other illegal acts, they can come forward and stop them as soon as possible. , or call the police, instead of thinking of stopping it after all the shooting is complete."

    When Lin Dabao domestically abused Cui Yunzhen, there were so many people in the show team, but no one stepped forward to stop it immediately, but only persuaded the fight after the filming was over.

    Li Huan watched the video later, and she was so angry that her liver hurt. If Lin Dabao had a weapon in his hand, she could understand that others would not dare to come forward, but no, Lin Dabao beat the woman with his bare hands, the program crew was for the ratings and to earn gimmicks , There are so many people standing on the side watching the fun, and they don't even know how to call the police!

    If Lin Dabao accidentally killed Cui Yunzhen, everyone present would be accomplices, and they would all be the culprits that caused Lin Hao to have no mother!

    When Director Lin heard this, he also sighed, not only Li Huan, but many netizens also responded to this problem on Weibo. This is indeed an inauthentic performance by the program team, he solemnly said: "Miss Li Don't worry, the director of the last issue has already been dismissed, and I promise that this kind of thing will never happen again."

    If it happens again, even if the netizens won't say it, the people above will let the show rectify, so no matter what. Whether it is to block the mouths of netizens, or to give an explanation to the above, the program team will not allow such a thing to happen again, and will solemnly publish an apology Weibo.

    Li Huan didn't say whether he believed it or not. He stood up directly and said, "I hope the director will do what he says. If there is a next time, I will not invest, let alone participate in such an inhumane show.

    " After that, Li Huan walked out of the conference room directly.     Jiang Feifei didn't notice the slightly astringent expression on Li Huan's face, and continued: "Although I have only met Gu Yu once, I don't like him at all, he doesn't like to talk, he is cold like a block of ice, and makes me every day. In the face of such a person, I can't stand it no matter how rich I am. Hey, Huanhuan, you have a lot of contact with the Gu family, isn't Gu Yu so cold at home?" Is     Gu Yu cold?     At two o'clock in the afternoon, when Jiang Feifei came to look for Li Huan, Li Huan finally made up for her sleep and became more energetic. After packing her luggage, she went out with Jiang Feifei.     Sunshine 1 is the largest and most luxurious top-level cruise ship in China. The cruise ship has 18 passenger decks and nearly 3,000 cabins, which can accommodate up to 7,000 tourists and 3,000 crew members. The cabins are divided into multiple themed areas to satisfy all customers as much as possible. demand.     The voyage of the cruise will last for five days and four nights, in a circle, from domestic to foreign and back again, stopping at three shore points on the way, tourists can choose to disembark or not according to their own conditions, as long as they board before the cruise starts again. The boat will do.     After Li Huan and Jiang Feifei got on the cruise together, the two happily strolled around Central Park on the first deck before arriving at the meeting point of the program group.     At this time, Mai Xiaosang held a cup of fruit tea in his hand, and smiled when he saw Li Huan, but when she saw another girl who was helping her drag the suitcase, the smile on her face disappeared, and the sense of crisis suddenly disappeared. came up.     Yo ho, I thought Huanhuan was only robbed by men, but I didn't expect women to rob her too!     Mai Xiaosang walked over to Li Huan, took her arm, and said with a smile, "Oh, Huanhuan, why did you come? I've been waiting for you for a long time! Look, the iced fruit tea I prepared for you. The ice in it is melting, so drink it! Hey, who is this little girl?"

    Li Huan is not a bad person, and he won't force everyone to act bravely, but at least if the situation is not serious, at least he can give a hand to the weak or shout, but the show team didn't have it. What they did this time, Really chills her.

    Breathing out a mouthful of foul breath, Li Huan was about to go home, but when he entered the elevator, he found that Jiang Feifei was actually inside.

    "Huanhuan, why did you come to Taiwan?" Jiang Feifei was also surprised.

    Li Huan replied, "I have something to do with the program team."

    Then he asked, "How about you?"

    When I met that day, Li Huan had never heard that Jiang Feifei was an artist, so it shouldn't be because of her status as an artist.

    Jiang Feifei smiled and said: "I'm here to find my uncle. He works on the top floor and is the head of the station."

    Li Huan nodded clearly. As a wealthy family in Huacheng, it's normal for the relatives around him to have a lot of backgrounds. Not surprising.

    Jiang Feifei was not surprised at all when she saw her, and said, ""Walking with the Stars" is still one guest away, you know?"

    Li Huan: "I heard yes."

    She remembered that Mai Xiaosang said that the new season will meet There was a man and a woman, the man was Gu Wenlang, but the female guests never appeared. Although Li Huan was an investor, he didn't pay much attention to the selection of these guests, so he didn't know who they were.

    Jiang Feifei patted her chest and smiled again: "The last one is me, are you surprised or surprised?"

    Li Huan really didn't expect it to be Jiang Feifei, and said with a smile, "I'm really surprised." The

    new guest It's better to have someone who has a good relationship with him than another one similar to Li Shishi, Li Huan felt good.

    Jiang Feifei was relieved to see that she did not exclude herself from joining the group, and she still explained: "Liu Xian was not driven away by my uncle, but was unable to participate because of something, and then I just found out, and asked my uncle to put me in. Come in, don't you look down on me who walked through the back door?"

    Since she became a fan of Li Huan, Jiang Feifei has been paying close attention to this show. Knowing that Liu Xian will not renew her contract, she immediately asked her uncle for help, who has always loved her. Pushed all the people who wanted to stop, and set her directly.

    Of course, what Li Huan probably doesn't know is that since her appearance in the first episode of the first season of the show, the show has been popular from beginning to end, and every episode can always detonate the entire network because of her. The team asked for investment, and more importantly, each artist tried their best to add to the show. As far as she knew, her uncle returned an unknown number of gifts and red envelopes because of the guest issue of this show.

    Li Huan smiled and said, "How could that be."

    Don't the artists in the entertainment industry rely on human relationships to survive? Even if Jiang Feifei didn't come in because of the director's uncle, other people would come in because of other relationships. Li Huan felt that it was normal. .

    Seeing that Li Huan didn't look down on her, Jiang Feifei was instantly happy, holding her hand and asking her to go shopping. She even said that she was about to record a show. She had no experience at all and wanted Li Huan to teach her. Li Huan did not refuse the experience, and the two went to the nearest shopping mall together.

    If shopping with Mai Xiaosang is more about Li Huan's advice to Mai Xiaosang, then it is more similar to Jiang Feifei, who have nothing short of shopping and hobbies.

    After shopping around, Jiang Feifei and Li Huan chose the same figure, and then they ended the shopping with satisfaction and went to the cafe to rest.

    Not long after sitting down, a girl in a light blue skirt came over to say hello to Jiang Feifei. The girl was a little surprised when she saw Li Huan, then smiled at her friendly and quickly left.

    Li Huanzheng felt that the girl just now looked a little familiar, but when she couldn't figure out who she was, Jiang Feifei helped her solve her confusion.

    "Miss Qin family doesn't know what's wrong. After having a blind date with Gu Yu, the second generation of the Gu family, she seems to have lost her soul. She always finds excuses to go to the Gu family to find him, but Gu Yu has never seen her once. There are many jokes that Miss Qin wants to post it backwards, but no one will give her a chance."

    "But Gu Yu is quite a good person. His parents arranged a blind date for him. He obviously didn't want to go, but he couldn't refuse. Explaining the situation to the blind date and giving each blind date a bag as an apology is really hard to dislike. I heard that none of the girls who dated him had a bad impression of him. "

    Speaking of this, Jiang Feifei looked at Li Huan and said curiously, "You are familiar with the Gu family, do you know why Gu Yu rejected Miss Qin, no, did he reject everyone?"

    Li Huan was instantly reminded by Jiang Feifei Thinking of Miss Qin just now, it was the last time she saw the girl in a white dress drinking coffee with Gu Yu in a cafe. At that time, she thought that Miss Qin was Gu Yu's girlfriend, and she even compared the two. Later, Gu Yu said that he was not his girlfriend.

    It turned out that she thought it was a bag for her girlfriend, but it was just an apology gift from Gu Yu.

    As for Jiang Feifei's question... Li Huan's eyes flickered: "I don't know." Not

    hearing the first-hand gossip, Jiang Feifei was a little disappointed, and whispered: "I heard from my father that Gu Yu is very good. Although he is not in the country, his assets abroad are no less than that of the Gu family. The Gu family won a bloody fight for the Gu family. , the younger son that I don't want obviously has no interest at all, so I gave him the fortress, so angry that the other seven sons and several grandchildren were about to cry, and he was often scolded for being biased behind his back."

    "A man as powerful as Gu Yu, even if Her legs and feet are not healthy, so it's no wonder that many people want to curry favor. Miss Qin's family is not high, and it's not surprising that she hopes to improve her status through marriage."

    There is no situation about Gu Yu in the original book, and neither does Li Huan. After inquiring, she was very surprised at this time. If Jiang Feifei hadn't told her, she never thought that Gu Yu would be so awesome and popular. Li Huan's heart was complicated.

    Gu Yu's face appeared in Li Huan's mind, either silent, or smiling, or surprised, or happy, or cunning, or looking at her deeply...

    but not cold.

    The next day, Li Huan rarely slept in, and when he woke up, it was already half past nine.

    When he went downstairs to eat, Tao Bo looked at Li Huan's pale face and said worriedly, "Miss, what's wrong with you? Are you not feeling well? Otherwise, don't go to the show today."

    I didn't sleep well all night. , Li Huan's head was not very clear, and the whole person was dizzy. She shook her head and said, "Don't worry, Uncle Tao, I just didn't sleep well. I'll make up for it later." The

    show will be recorded in the afternoon . , and this recording location, the program team chose a luxury cruise ship, neither she nor the original owner had any experience in cruise ships. Li Huan was looking forward to this trip and didn't want to miss it. Besides, let her stay at home in her current state, it is better to go out to play.

    Tao Bo was still worried, for fear of not doing his job properly, and asked, "Why didn't you sleep well? Is the bed uncomfortable, or did you feel uncomfortable last night's dinner?"

    Li Huan didn't want to talk about this issue. So entangled, he just made an excuse and said, "No, it was because I watched a movie yesterday and forgot the time. I didn't sleep for a few hours. It has nothing to do with the bed and food at home."

    Tao Bo breathed a sigh of relief and gave Li Huan He poured a glass of milk and said, "Okay, Miss, hurry up and go to sleep after eating."

    Li Huan nodded, although his appetite was not very good, but in order not to worry Tao Bo, he still ate some, and after eating Back to bed to sleep.

    Looking at Jiang Feifei up and down, Mai Xiaosang's eyes turned, and he asked Li Huan with a half-smile, "It's yours. .. an assistant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
20.5K 599 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
56.4K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...