𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 *...

By okayyem

Then, she, the moon, noticed two humans, a boy and a girl, clasping each other's arms at the base of a wide l... More

{𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯}
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰
𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭 𝔟𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔞
1.1
1.2

𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰

111 6 0
By okayyem

The moon began to rise as the sun sank, sending silver beams at the fragmented hut beneath the tree. She then appeared over the sea and across the reef. She brought light to the lagoon's gloomy and dim core. She lit the coral baths and sand spaces. Luminating the wreckage of the storm. The keeper of the shore greeted her with a salute. She glimpsed a fish fin broke the mirror-like surface's reflection. Peering through the trees, she gazed down the valley, which had been uninhabited for at least a thousand years. Then, she, the moon, noticed two humans, a boy and a girl, clasping each other's arms at the base of a wide leafed tree. So much so if the moon hadn't known better, she would have concluded, a modern Adam and Eve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 8.8K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
697K 27K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
604K 7.8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
173K 10.9K 73
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...