The story of Samantha Ram and...

By sperd13

Samantha Ram has fallen into a hole! Where does it lead? The backrooms. She find yourself stumbling around th... More

Thursday 4 hours before.... 11/30/86

Thurs.... Friday?

0 0 0
By sperd13

I've lost track of time.
I have been wandering throughout this hell hole. Searching.
I could've been minutes, hours, a week, maybe a year.
I'm going insane.
I keep hearing these noises. Like breathing or moaning? At this point I've accepted my death. I will get eaten or... I don't know by this beast.
I move every time the floor begins to hurt my back. And the breathing follows. I don't know why it hasn't made it's move yet. I am right in front of it. Lying down, waiting for this to end.
I wish I would've been nicer to Zeke,  Nessa, my mom, my dad, my sister Kim. This time to myself gave me time to reflect on my life; look back at everything I've smiled at, hated, and just life overall.
I finally gave up and yelled, "Free food! I'm ready to be eaten!" I was pathetic. If Ezekiel were here he would dying laughing with his latest girlfriend Jennifer.
Zeke hates his real name, and I personally thought his nickname was better as well.
The breathing was right behind me.
I could almost feel the mouth of this monster open. I closed my eyes, preparing for the pain.
But instead I heard a voice.
"My name is Holly. What's yours?"

I turned around to see a girl. She looked in her mid-twenties. She had long beautiful black hair, green eyes, and was a little taller than me.
"Samantha Ram."
"Well Sam, Zbeyp is on his way, and we need to find a hiding spot, your yelling created quite a commotion."
Zbeyp? Was that the monster?
She grabbed my hand and we began running through the halls, then slipping into a small crevasse.
"We'll be safe here." She whispered with a smile.
She had some of the most beautiful teeth I have ever seen. All aligned with a small gap in in-between her two front teeth.
I heard footsteps.
I squeezed her hand.
What felt like 20 minutes later, Holly said. "We should be safe."
"What is this place?"
"I... don't know." She said apologetically.
"Will I ever be able to return home?" I asked.
"Yes. I have located exit points, but I don't know how we will be returning home."
"Where are you from?" I said.
"Scotland. Born 3/2/54"
"Texas, USA. 10/31/69"
"How long have you been here?"
"Hard to tell.... But since I was 12."
"And you haven't thought to leave?"
"I'm to scared to... die."
That hit me hard. 20 years?
In this shit hole?
"You rest. I'll be lookout."
Was I going to die here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.