IT'S COMPLICATED..

By BTSlachimonala

What will happen if 6 biggest k-pop group ( BTS, seventeen,txt , Ateez , straykids, enhypen ) come together a... More

NOTE...
Characters _ 1...
characters _ 2..
Characters_3
How it's began...
"WOLVERINES"
what is this
D-Day part 1
D-Day ( Round 1)
Moving to mansions
we lost ourselves 🔞...
Night changed everything...
we are not weak.
Mingyu's secret
Realisation 🔞
Happy ending

" VENOMOUS "

3.4K 121 78
By BTSlachimonala

Later at same evening in BTS dorm..
Namjin are back from there date .. they really had alot of fun.. by doing ice skating, walking through parks, having dinner , then small deep talk while enjoying the surrounding of Han river..
Right now they are in dorm waiting for other to come back...
"It's pretty late where the hell are these kids " jin said while checking out the time....
" Chill babe Suga hyung text me that he and Jk will come in 15 minutes and surely hobi and vmin will come soon , you don't stress yourself ". Namjoon said while back hugging jin and rest his head on Jin shoulder.." You smell so good jinniee..."

" Yahhh Don't you dare to be over romantic now they will come anything and I don't want to be embrace , last time that muscular bunny keep on teasing me for whole week " jin complain while pouting on which Namjoon chuckle while showing his deep dimple.. he turn jin to face him and said " But you still like when someone tease you by my name , don't you ??" Asked in whisper tone while brushing there nose ... Jin is blushing like hell well his boyfriend isn't lieing, he really like it forget about like he love when someone tease him by name of his boyfriend.. Namjoon lead closer while holding his grip on Jin waist pulling his body closer to himself and attached there lips.. Jin circle his arms around Namjoon neck to make the kiss more deeper...
There is alot of love in that kiss.. the kiss which every lover want to feel... They are really luckily bless to have each other , Thanks to namjoon for confessing to jin. After having 2 year of crush on him and Jin was way happy when namjoon asked him out you can say he was on 9th sky...
They was too much in kiss that they didn't notice someone enter into there house...
"Ahem... Get a room love birds... " Said jhope who was standing infront of main door , both namjin separate out while blush.. " well you are lucky it's me not any one from maknae line or you have to go through teasing week " Jhope said as he make his way to couch and hop on it like his full life depend on that white soft couch

" Where is vmin " - asked jin
" They are not coming "
" WHAT" jin said with shocked yet confused face... Before he could asked further they heard some noise from door .. namjin look at the voice just to see Jk and Suga making there way to living room...
" Hey guys" - said Suga as he sit on other couch
" Hey hyungs" said jungkook while sitting beside Suga " what with this shocking face Jin hyung .. and jhope Hyung how was your dance practice.. "

" it's was good kook , but I am tired as hell now , and Jin hyung have this face because Vmin are not coming home tonight.. "

" What , why... Where are they ??" - both Jungkook and Suga said in unison...

" Oh gosh... Don't asked so many questions well anyways let me answer it ... Yes they are not coming tonight because they are going to have sleepover with there friends and they are at Exo's dorm along with shinee members.. Baekhyun hyung and other asked them to stay cause it's being long they hang out ... They even asked me but I was having some work so I deny and yeah... " Jhope said while looking at 4 unreadable faces..

" How can they go there... Aishhh are they trying to steal my kids in morning even Taetae said baekhyun called himself as tae's mother I mean no never only I am there mother yahhh joonie go and bring our sons back right now". Jin said in angry tone while looking pissed off...

" Baby it's 10 " Namjoon replied while gulping hard.. Jin look at his boyfriend and raised his eyebrows " So... I want my kids now go and bring them.. " Jin fire back...
" I think Jin hyung is right ... They should come back " jungkook said while looking at namjoon..
"Well I think that too .. so Namjoon go bring them ..." Said Suga while namjoon look at them all in disbelieve... There they serious.. or lost there mind somewhere...

" Yahhh you three calm down and how the hell I will bring them back .. I have no idea where is exo dorm .. " namjoon said with done face...

" Call Vmin and asked the fucking address I want my kids now.. "

" Let me call taetae" said jungkook while remove his cellphone..

"Lemme call jimin" said Suga while following jungkook action...

" Aishhh guys calm down.. let them enjoy with there Friends and don't worry about them they will take good care of our vmin and Jin hyung no one is taking your kids from you .. no matter what you always gonna be eomma of BTS and our soulmates know that.. they love you alot hyung please let them enjoy ... " Jhope said while really sound pleasing... Jin sigh " Fine if you say so.... "

" Still I will call taetae afterwards."

" Mee too gonna call jimin later "

" No need kook and Suga hyung ... It's pretty late... Don't disturb them ... ' namjoon said while leading on couch beside jhope.. " and well hobi in which show you gonna performance with kai"

" Kingdom : the legendary collaboration"

"WHAT....."

" Aishhh will you don't stop shouting.. and what with this big WHAT ... Did you know this show" - Said by Jin while looking at Suga and jk with frustrated face...

" Yes hyung we came to know about this today because of yeonjunie friends from other groups.. it's a show in which 6 groups can come together and make 2 sub group and like that we will perform.. me and Suga thinks we should take part in this what you say hyungs" - Jk said while giving puppy eyes to namjin ..
" Well first of all stop with that eyes it's don't work by you .. only tae have that capacity.. second I think it's not bad we can do this what say bae.. " - Namjoon said while pulling jin Next to him...

" Well I am excite for this... But as kook said 6 groups should come together so we need other 5 groups now.. " said jin while looking at Jk and Suga..

" Well we got that 5 groups.. seventeen, TXT, enhypen and again thanks to yeonjunie we also got straykids and ateez... Only thing is we have to divide now as we all 6 groups can't come and performance together they said we have to divide into two sub group like .. 6 groups come together and become one big group then that group will divide into two sub group.. and like that we will perform for this kingdom... " Said Suga while trying his best to explain what ever he knows...

" Hmm straykids and ateez powerful groups... I still remember Ateez mama performance when they performed on blood, sweat and tears song.. I was like wow this kids are really something.." jhope said with excite face ....

" So we decided that me, Suga hyung, scoups hyung, hoshi hyung, Jun hyung , Mingyu and some other of seventeen member which they will discuss and get in our subgroup then from TXT yeonjunie and taehyunie and from enhypen jay , sunghoon , niki and I don't know who will join us from straykids and ateez that we will come to know tomorrow... So these much of we all Will gonna be one subgroup ..." jk said while trying his best to explain...
" And we even want namjoon you to be with us .." said Suga...

" But I want to be with my jinnie... "

"No you will go and join them and me , taetae, jimin and jhope will be together in other sub group.. I will asked Soobin to get remaining members of txt and enhypen and even I will asked him to get other members of straykids and ateez with the help of yeonjunie... And jk even you tell scoups that other remembering members of seventeen who will not join you guys... To tell them to meet us at hybe's cafe.. and I will text soobin to meet with others members of all groups there only" - jin said while pulling out the cellphone

' Fine I will join JK and Suga hyung.. " . Namjoon said with pout...

" Well I can't join you guys in collaboration times because as you all know I am gonna performance with kai in every round and even we are MC of the show.." jhope said in sleepy tone...

" Fine then just join us when it's gonna be only our own group round.. I mean like when we will perform as BTS" - said Suga on which jhope nod ....
" Well I hope you all had your dinner out and no one is hungry" - jhope , jk , Suga nod at jin statement..." Fine then let's go to sleep ... Tomorrow is gonna be long day.. and I will text about all this to vmin too.. so they will directly meet me and others in hybe's cafe and jk don't forget to text scoups to send remembering members to join us at cafe..."

" Well I already text him jin hyung and he even replyed with thumbs up... "

" Okay let's go I am kinda tired now..." - namjoon said while getting up and about to hug jin but jin stop him ..

" When I told you to bring my kids back did you listened to me .. no right now couch for tonight..." - Jin ordered...
"Jin hyung... How about living room couch.. " - Jk suggest while trying his best not to laugh..
"Yahhh kook ... And baby it not fair.. "

" kook is right... You will sleep here at living room on couch.. - jin said and enter in his room while closing the door ... Jk and jhope laugh and goes to there room living shocked namjoon and laughing Suga...
" Yahhh atleast give me some cover it's get cold at night jinnee". Namjoon shout from living room...
" Well turn of the AC .. it will help" Suga suggested and left while laughing on shocked namjoon...
" Yahhhhhh aishhhhh I am your leader.... " silence... "Yahhhh how can you guys do this with me... Aishhhhh I am dad of the group..." Silence... " Aishhhhh what type of members I got.. they said after being leader members will listen to you and here I am sitting in middle of living room aishhhh ".... " JINNE BABY IS REALLY COLD OUT HERE"
Jin open the door and through pillow and blanket on Namjoon ...

" till my kids won't come back you gonna sleep there only.." - Jin said and again close the door but with little force ...

"Aishhhh this soulmates must be enjoying now and look at me oh god can anyone tell the leader of BTS is sleeping in living room couch.. aishhhhh so it's true dad can't win against mom" after few more of complain to himself Namjoon drag into dreamland...
.
.
.
.
________________

In seventeen dorm
*At Same time when jhope enter into BTS dorm... *
Mingyu, DK , joshua , Jeonghan are making dinner for everyone while Vernon , seungkwan and dino are playing video game , Hoshi jumping around the living room while pretending to be tiger and woozi scolding him to stop jumping ... Wonwoo sitting at corner while reading book and The8 laughing hard on Hoshi and woozi.. Jun sitting next to the8 while watching Netflix... And Scoups watching everything while questions himself how he is handling all of them from all these years..

" Kids dinner is ready get on dinning table.." Jeonghan shout as he came out of kitchen with big bowl in his hand.. scoups goes and help him to keep the bowl on table.... While other three also came out of kitchen with all the dishes.... Wonwoo, Jun, the8, Vernon , seungkwan and woozi make there way to dinning table.... While dino is still infront of his game and hoshi still acting as tiger..
" Dinoooo , hoshiiiiii came fast " Jeonghan shout little louder but no use... he sigh while look at them... Scoups sitting on his spot just look at them and said " dino and hoshi if you don't come in a minutes then no dinner for you both" both boys sigh in defence they really can't go again there leader..

All 13 members are present in dinning table while enjoying there food.. "well we have to tell you something" - said the leader.. " today when we visit hybe's to see yeonjunie and taehyunie performance we got to know about one interesting up coming show through yeonjunie friends.. "

" Which show and what is it about" joshua said before taking a bite from his dish...

" Kingdom : the legendary collaboration" said Jun
"Well I don't know about the show but the name sounds so cool " - the8 said with excitement..

" Okay I will tell you what is this show about " Mingyu said and explain the whole procedure about the show the explanation goes long to 15 minutes after everyone get what Mingyu want to said all nod understandably..

" All right but from where we will get other 5 groups?" Woozi asked while rising his eyebrows...
" Oh don't worry ba--- " woozi wide his eyes while hoshi gulp hard all eyes are on hoshi right now..
*Cough* *cough* " sorry I think I just coke the food well * cough* well I mean don't worry we already got the groups... " Both hoshi and woozi sigh in relief as they saw no one notice the word hoshi was about to spill out...

" Which groups you are talking about hoshi-ah.?" - Jeonghan asked while resting his face on his right hand...

" We , BTS, TXT, enhypen and because of yeonjunie we got straykids and ateez too " - hoshi said with smile on his face..

Suddenly scoups got message from someone ... He took his cellphone and look over the message.. it's was from jungkook to tell what Jin told him to inform... He replied with thumps up and keep the cell on side... Dragging his attention back to his member ...

" SO now hear me out... me , hoshi, Jun , Mingyu , JK, Suga hyung , yeonjun , taehyun , jay , sunghoon , niki we decided that we gonna be in one sub group and more will join us from each group like just now Jk text me that namjoon will join us and Jin hyung , taehyung ,jimin gonna be in other sub group so now who want to join us and who want to join other sub group with jin hyung and vmin?" - leader asked while looking at others...

" I will go with jin hyung group... " Jeonghan said as he always want to work with jin and vmin ....
" I will go with Jeonghan hyung " said Dk with excited face..
"Mee tooo... It's gonna be fun with them " woozi said with smile making hoshi to pout as he wanted his boyfriend to be with him but woozi chose to go in different group...
" Well then I will go in that too I always wanted to work with jin and vmin hyungs.." seungkwan said while eating his noodles...
"Alright ,4 of 5vocal members are joining there so Joshua please atleast you be with us..." Scoups said while looking at his bestie.. oh which joshua sigh and nod ... Well he want to be with scoups and others but his crush DK is not with him it making him sad but anything for bestie and other members since 4 vocal members are gone in different groups it's his responsibilities to be with scoups and others now....

" I will also like to go with Jeonghan hyung " said The8 while giving high-five to Jeonghan...

Mingyu look at wonwoo while signal him to be in his group but Jeonghan notice it with smirk and said.. " Wonwoo you too gonna come with us okay.." Mingyu look at elder with pout on his face then back to his boyfriend ... While wonwoo trying his hard not to laugh...
" Fine hyung I will be there in your group..." wonwoo said as he taught that might be Jeonghan gonna need Rapper ...

" Anyone else who wanna join hannie... " Scoups said while looking around...
"Well I taught to join eomma side but I will go with you dad". Maknae said while making everyone laugh...

" Fine then me, DK , woozi, seungkwan, the8 and wonwoo will join jin hyung and vmin group..." Jeonghan said while earning nod from the mentioned members..

" And me, Joshua, hoshi, Vernon, Jun , Mingyu and dino will join namjoon hyung , Suga hyung and jk right guys. " Scoups said to confirm from everyone on which all nod...
.
.
.
After dinner every left to there rooms while Mingyu and wonwoo was sitting on couch... If you see then wonwoo is really sleepy but he have to make up with mingyu who is sitting with sulking right now ..
" Don't be rude mingyu-ahh there was not even single Rapper in Jeonghan hyung side from SEVENTEEN so I had to choose them and I really want to work with them please..."

" But baby I wanted to be with you.. "
" Aishhh this big baby.. Mingyu-ahh please " Wonwoo said while laying his head on mingyu lap with smile on his face which Mingyu can't resist..
" Fine fine you know every well I can't resist this smile right.. " Mingyu said with chuckle on how whipped he is for his boyfriend..
"That's my boy " wonwoo said while giggling
"You mean daddy" Mingyu said with deep voice and smirk while raising his eyebrows ... While wonwoo got flustered with suddenly change in mingyu voice..
"I-i think we should s-sleep now "said while trying his best to not blush he get up from couch and about to walk but Mingyu pull him close by holding his wrist...

" Yes that's what I said we should sleep .... Together right" said while making his hand way to wonwoo face and started caring his jawline with thumb...

" Well no he mean sleep the actual sleep idiot... "
Both Mingyu and wonwoo got flinch because of third person voice they look at the side of voice just to see Jeonghan standing with crossing his hand...
" AISHHH hyung you scared us.. "

"Seriously Mingyu... Like in living room.. cheolie was about to go to check on all kids luckily I stop him from coming over here ... Or you both would have get caught " Jeonghan said with done face...
"thanks hyung.. " wonwoo said with smile on his face . On which Jeonghan smile back...

"Now go to your room and don't forget to use protection " said with smirk making both boys to blush he turn and start walking out of living room but stop after few and turn back to look at couple " and keep your voice low or else you know how fast our members mind work ... "
.
.
.
.
Jeonghan enter into his room just to see his room mate laying on his bed while reading book .. as Jeonghan walk in closing the door behind.
"Oh hannie you back.. did all kids off too bed?!"- leader asked keeping his book aside..

Jeonghan sigh and sit on bed " well yeah finally... You know what I am really excited for this kingdom show... "
scoups smile on his room mate while showing his dimple..." I know hannie you always want to do things like this ... Oh and yes jin hyung said he want you and others who will join his sun group to meet at hybe's cafe tomorrow he will text the timing later ".

" Fine... Thanks cheolie... " Jeonghan said and lay down on bed next to scoups bed... " Sleep cheolie keep that book aside now and sleep tomorrow is gonna be long day so sleep " Jeonghan said with close eyes on which leader chuckle .. how can he be so sure even with close eyes..leader did as Jeonghan told him with smile..." Yes yes good night hannie.... "

.
.
.
.
.
______________

Next day at hybe's cafe..
Jin was sitting at long cafe table while waiting for others to come.. he got message from Soobin before leaving the dorm that Ateez and straykids member will join them too.. when he was in taught Jeonghan approach towards him with wide smile on his face...
" Good morning hyungs" Jeonghan greet jin to get his attention.. while Jin look up smile .. " very good morning hannie, please have sit... " Jeonghan nod and sit beside jin.. " well few more of my kids will join soon they are in middle of shoot I had first so as I completed I run towards here... Well whoelse are gonna join?" Jeonghan asked while adjusting his coat...

" Well my kids vmin will join soon as they stay at there friends place last time so they just got pretty late.. then txt and enhypen will join soon they are just busy in shoot and recording and yes Soobinnie even informed straykids and ateez members so they are coming too... " Jin explain with smile on his face... Both talk for a while about the kingdom show and there random talk .. well as both are mothers of the group they are talking about how it's really got on there nerve sometimes.. while they was talking two young pretty boys enter into cafe with nervous face ... Seems like it's there first time to came in hybe's .. Jeonghan look at entrance just to find out two nervous boys.. " hyung If I am not wrong they are from straykids and ateez" Jeonghan said to jin while looking at the boys.. jin follow Jeonghan glaze and smile lifting his hand to signal both young boys to come over them .. both boys smiles and approach to there sunbaemins..

" Good morning " bow " I am Lee know from straykids"

"Good morning " bow " I am park seonghwa from ateez...

" Nice to meet you kids please take a sit.. " Jeonghan said with angelic smile... Both Leeknow and seonghwa smile and took sit infront of both senior.. it's awkward for them... Hella awkward...
" Okay don't be nervous boys ... And drop the formalities okay we all are idols" Jin said to little up the mood .....
"Well we are just shocked and graceful that we will work with your two legendary groups.." seonghwa said with smile and bowing
" Yes and it's like dream comes too " leeknow said while showing his cute smile..

" Well if I am not wrong we work together in past right leeknow" jin said.

" Yes... I used to be back up dancer of BTS "

" Wow I am so proud of you , and I really like your backdoor and God menu song...... And seonghwa I must say you guys make us your big fan after that mama performance which you did performance on our song blood, sweat and tears...it was powerful... And when we go back to dorn we couldn't stop talking about that performance I mean you nail the performance in that 3 to 4 minutes.. and even I check your Wonderland MV and it's just wow... " JIN said everything with excitement and banging the table for few times.. leeknow and seonghwa is really graceful by Jin words ...
" Well hyung is right and working with you guys is like great challenge for us... You guys are powerhouse.. and yours new released songs thunderous and the real is in my playlist.. " Jeonghan said while showing them his playlist on his cellphone ... Well both Leeknow and seonghwa really got touch by all this...

" Thank you so much hyungs" both bow while sitting in unison...

"Well hyung my few kids will come soon , it just they got call from company while we was leaving so I came along but don't worry they will come soon as possible.." Seonghwa explain while bowing as apologizing..

" Same with my kids hyungs ... And both of our kids will come together as soon as it possible.. sorry for this it was just they had already work planned for today's" leeknow said while following seonghwa action...

"Aishhh stop apologizing and stop bowing.. its okay even our kids are not hear yet so don't worry" said Jeonghan being angel as always..

" Yes and you guys came in very short notice so we are really Graceful..well what is both of your position???" Jin asked to make them feel comfortable and to keep the conversation Alive...

" I am dancer , vocalist , rapper and mom of the group..." Lee know said with smile..

" And I am lead vocalist, sub Rapper, dancer , visual and mom of the group". Seonghwa said with smile..

" Wow it's look like the table full with mom of group I like that..." Jin said while looking exist as kid ... "Well first let's order something for us and treat on me so order anything you want" jin said as he is eldest and feel responsible towards them.... Soon all give there others which get serve to them in less then 10 minutes.....

" Well how it is in your group... I mean being the mom of the group how you both handle it " Jeonghan asked while sipping his drink ....

"it kinda difficult .... like our group straykids have 8 members and all are problematic... So it's really difficult specially our hyunjin , changbin and Han this trio * sigh* we should not put them together... But mostly it's cute .... Like we are family now so we can handle them... And even if I can't.. Chan can handle them... Chan is solution of everything " leeknow laugh abit thinking about there dorm life while others chuckle too ... and Look at seonghwa for waiting his answer....

Seonghwa took deep sigh before answering.. " well it's complicated... They all are really noise.. it not one or two but all of them ... I can't even rate them that who is more naughty because they are same like they are sharing same brain cell.. most of the time hongjoong stay in studio and kids goes out of my control that I have to call him and tell him to come atleast to shout on them because as a leader kids really respect him .. one will sit while laughing loudly as hell on the other who dancing in funny way.. then you will find two kids running behind each other. one sitting on couch with sassy savage attitude and lastly one killing apples with bare hands". Seonghwa sigh deeply as he completed this explain..

"Aishhh life of mothers is not easy.... "- jin stated while other nod..

When they are talking with each other Both soulmates enter in cafe and spotted the group of four boys..

" Mom .... " Both said in unison to get jin's attention but all 4 boys turn there face on word of mom which make four of them too chuckle... Vmin make there way to jin who is still mad at them and they know it very well..

" I am not going to talk with you ." - jin said without looking at both soulmates...

" Mommmmm sorryyyyyy" Vmin really don't like when jin get angry or upset on them that's break there heart..

"I am not your mom... You didn't even care to inform me that you gonna stay with your friends. Then why the hell you calling me mom ."

" We are sorry " both soulmatess said while holding there ears with pout face....

" Hyung we won't do this again we just got little excited for hangout after all our busy year.. please don't say like this hyung because noone can be our mom then you " taehyung said while looking down to his feet...

"Yes and hyung even now when we got to know we are running late we wash up as soon as we can and left there place without having breakfast to come here as fast as possible" as soon as jin hear jimin he look at them with wide eyes.. "you didn't had your breakfast yet aishhh this boys what will I do with you .. " Jin stook up from his seat and went to the counter after 5 minutes he return with two full plate of foods.." here now sit and eat this idiots ... And I am no more angry on you just make sure to inform me whenever you going to hangout with friends.. "

" Okay mom " both vmin hug jin and took there sit while Jin sit on his previous spot ... Vmin look at other three boys....

" Hey Jeonghan " they then look at leeknow and seonghwa...

" Ohh straykids and ateez , leeknow and seonghwa right?? " taehyung said with smile..

"Yes hyung ..,"
" You guys are really powerhouse me and chim really like your domino and your wave song if that song play in our dorm we both stand jumping on its beat ... It's really cooll.... "

" Yesss and you know what we really enjoy watching you guys live.. " JIMIN said with smiling eyes " kids eat something we love to share food and Jin hyung brought the whole cafe so help us right tae?" On which tae chuckle and nod....

As they were eating and talking with each other some of seventeen, txt and enhypen members who gonna join them enters in cafe... Jin was the first to notice them...
" Oh here our hybe's family..." Jin said in high voice so the other boys can spot them.... Group of boys smile and walk towards there table...
" Hey Dk , woozi, seungkwan, wonwoo, the 8 , Soobinnie, beomgyu , huening kai and if I am not wrong you are jungwon, Heeseung , jake and suno right " - taehyung said while trying to remind the enhypen members name.. on which enhypen member nod...

" Owww our babies.. we really never talk fontly before so this show is going to make all of us really good friend" - Jeonghan said and signal everyone to sit ...

"You are right hyung but I am really glad I know all of you .. proud on myself well seonghwa hyung and leeknow hyung where is others... ?" Soobin asked while sitting beside Jeonghan...

" They will be here is 5 minutes I just got text message from woo "

" Soobinnie how you know them ... " - Dk asked out of curiosity..

" Hyung actually yeonjunie hyung , wooyoung hyung from ateez , and changbin hyung from straykids are besties... And even beomgyu and IN maknae of straykids are friends and more over because of my MC job I got to know them more... " - soobin explain politely while others nod understandably...

" Well leeknow hyung is IN-ahh going to join us??" Beomgyu asked while eating the pasta which taehyung feed him ...

" Nopes that idiot said being with dad gonna be more fun then mom.. so he's joing other subgroup.. " - leeknow said with little angry pout on his face.....
" Aishhh even dino said somewhat like that " - Jeonghan sigh on which woozi chuckle and said "seems like hyung is missing his favourite son".. " yahhh you all are my favorites all kids are equally important for there mother "

" Well why our babies are quite speak up kids ... You know hyung when I visited iland they was like little kids and now look at them a fast growing idols ahhhh I am so proud " The8 said while wipping his fake tears..

" Aishhhh drama queen as always... " Seungkwan said " well Heeseung you are the main vocalist right"

" Yes hyung "

" Oh jake is from Australia right , well your Aussie brother is on the way " leeknow said

" Really ... I think you talking about Felix sunbaemin " - jake asked with existed tone... On which leeknow nod while copying this same excitement..

" Well hybe's leaders are always full of dimple isn't it .... " - Taehyung said while looking at jungwon with his famous boxy smile ...
" Oh yess it's look like a big rule of hybe's" all laugh on Jin statement well the environment is not awkward any more all are talking like they are friends from long ...
" Well who is sassiest in enhypen?" Seungkwan asked

" It's sunoo ... He is really sassy and savage" - Jungwon said while remembering his hyung savage sides...

While all are talking and caring there group members leeknow and seonghwa started missing there kids...

" Awww we are missing our kids now...." Both Leeknow and seonghwa said with pout.. well they surely regret saying that soon......

Linnnooooo eommaaaaa.....

Hwa eommmaaaaaa......

" We take our words back...... Surely taking it back we aren't missing anyone..." Both Leeknow and seonghwa look behind just to see six of there kids three of Lee know's while three of seonghwa's one of each group looking calm but other 4 looking like they want to do complain of alots of thing... "Best of luck hwa ". " You too lino" * sigh*

" Linooo hyung you know changbin hyung is so bad he was the one who left the television on but he told chan hyung my name and then hyung shout me alot."
" And linoo hyung even hyunjinnie is bad boy... He was teasing me because I was not getting that dance move and as always he get in one go and then he even said one day he will eat me in place of chicken..." Both han and Felix was complaining on same time while on other side seonghwa was suffering from same problem

" Hwa hyunggggg Sannie said I am not looking good in my outfit and was teasing me ..... And you know what even hongjoong hyung didn't said anything to him.... He was supporting San on that... "
" And hyunggggg that Apple murderer eat my pancakes which you made for me.... And when I was about to tell hongjoongie hyung he show me his apple killing skill to sacred the hell of me... "
Both wooyoung and yeosang was explaining like small babies who complain there school fight to mother.. Both leeknow and seonghwa sigh and make a note that they will really scold there leaders later ... Both Leeknow and seonghwa trying to stop them but no use which make them to lose the patience....

"STOP ALL OF YOU "

SILENCE........

"WE are in cafe not at home kids..." - said leeknow with done face....

" And if you forgetting we are not alone here and behave our sunbaemins and youngers are here ....." As seonghwa said all 6 boys look behind leeknow and seonghwa just to find there sunbaemins and enhypen looking at them with shocked face including huening kai while soobin and Beomgyu who know all of them very well trying there best to not laugh..... Embarassment flow over 4 boys bodies including the two who was quiet .....

" We are sorry "

" Okay they are not only energetic on stage but in daily life to..." Taehyung said with still shocked face making others to chuckle ....

"Oh come on kids don't be Embarassed , even we are like this " Dk said not wanting the kids to feel awkward ...

" Kids introduce yourself please " seonghwa said with smile...

" Hello I am han jisung from straykids ... I am Rapper, vocalist ,
producer "

" Hello I am Lee Felix of straykids ... I am Rapper, dancer and vocalist..."

" Hello I am Kim Seungmin .... Main vocalist of straykids "

" Hellooooo this cutie known as jung wooyoung.... I am dancer , vocalist and heart melter of Ateez"
Seonghwa sigh on his most naughty kid.... While others chuckle...

"Hello I am kang yeosang.... vocalist, dancer and visual of Ateez "

" And I am Jeong Yunho... Dancer and vocalist of Ateez...."

" Woow seems like we have everything in our group ... Numbers of visuals, vocalist, Rappers, dancers, produces, composers..." Jimin said while clapping his hands like babies while others nod in excitement.... " And wooyoung don't listen to anyone you are looking cute in this outfit" wooyoung blush as he got compliment from his roll model...

" Jimin hyung you know wooyoung is big fan of yours ... If we planned to do any cover songs of you guys he fight to sing your parts... And yeosang is fan of Taehyung hyung this two besties really can't stop talking about how graceful you guys are " seonghwa said while looking at wooyoung and Yeosang..

"Awww so cute two beaties fans of this two soulmate well I think know we are going to be yours fans too right chim" jimin nod happily on tae statement...once again all boys seat in a big table while talking about themselves then about this collaboration show .....
" Well okay so I got message from yeonjunie hyung he send me a picture of that show's information rules and rounds. " Soobin said while looking at his cellphone with full of concentration all drag there attention towards soobin....
" Wait wait... First let's give name to our group it's important .... Or you guys are planing to being in nameless group..." Felix said while Looking around table with his chocolate shake in his hand and other hand balancing his rested head....

" Well he is right hyungs even it's written on this shows website that..." gave a nice to your collaborators group and register your names as well as all collaboration groups names including your sub group name on kingdom site " soobin read out little loudly so others could heard him properly.....

" We should keep some dangerously good name for our sub group.."

" Well as you see our group is full of Preety , cutely handsomeness, sassy , savage, cunning so let's keep something which can hold all this in one name.." jin said while thinking about alot of name flowing in his head....

" I had one name in my mind... But don't know you all will like it or not.. " Jeonghan said being little nervous...

"What it is hyung just split it out" dk said out of curiosity....

" VENOMOUS"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.8K 39
After 6 years Stray Kids reunite for a special mission: a group of copycats are committing crimes in their names. They need to find a way to work tog...
35.1K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
4.9K 1.2K 52
"다시 널 찾을꺼야 운명처럼~ I will find you again like destiny~" -Heartbeat♡ ...
664 33 30
Where two people who were meant to meet finally find love. Will they make it through all of the hard problems that are facing them in the future? Or...