๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
Wrinkly and ugly old man?!
Welcome to New York Cit- Welcome to a random ass city in the Northwest!
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!

As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.

5.8K 275 555
By starrysnite

i fucking busted my ass on some ice today which made my whole right knee swell up.

i hate ice
i hate snow
i hate winter.

winter fucking sucks.

additionally , i take my last authors note back, i'll use this gif for the photos each chapter 💪

edited as of 9/26/22

Warning : Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Before you knew it, another seven months had passed since you began to train alongside Tanjirou. With this, it marked your one year of training. Because of this, Urokodaki would work your asses off every hour of the day.

Especially you.

If there was an award for overworking yourself, you'd have an entire trophy wall by now. You were stuck in an endless cycle of waking up, training, then going to bed.

One thing you didn't expect though, was for Urokodaki to say to the two of you after a gruesome day of training, "Tanjirou, (Y/N), I have taught you everything you need to know."

You, who was laying face up on the ground in exhaustion, immediately shot up, "WHAT?? HUH?? ALREADY??"

Tanjirou shared the same amount of surprise as you,  exclaiming with widened eyes and furrowed brows, "E-EH?! What do you mean, Urokodaki-san?!"

The man cleared his throat before stating nonchalantly, "I've taught you both everything you need to know to become a Demon Slayer. Now it's up to the two of you to train and put in the hard work to be able to attend Final Selection."

You let out a groan as you forced yourself to stand up, dusting yourself off, "Final Selection.. huh." Meanwhile, Tanjirou quirked a brow while he cocked his head, "Huh? What's Final Selection..?"

As Urokodaki soon started a small lecture of his, you allowed yourself to zone out while Hoshi rubbed herself against your arm, 'It's really time for the boulder!? You're kidding!"

You inwardly let out a gasp, 'OHH!! SABITO AND MAKOMO ARE GONNA BE HERE!! AHA!!' Not long after, your mood deflated like a popped balloon, 'But the boulder...!!' Urokodaki spoke once more, snapping you out of your thoughts, "You two, follow me.".

As you and Tanjirou followed Urokodaki, you inwardly began to reflect on the past couple of months. Which — unsurprisingly — mostly sucked.

Key word: Mostly.

As much as you hated training, you were glad to be training under Urokodaki alongside Tanjirou. Tanjirou had soon become your best friend, making you feel giddy.

Ever since you and Eli had gotten separated in the forest, things had gotten lonely, so having Tanjirou around was a big morale boost.

At this point, Tanjirou didn't even seem like a fictional character anymore, he was a real person to you.

He would always worry about his kid sister Nezuko, and you honestly couldn't blame him. At this point in time, she'd been asleep for an entire year.

Not long after he took you in, Urokodaki had grown to be your father figure to you, which is why you call him Dad. Although when you first met, he was mostly awkward, but as time went on, your bond grew closer.

During the past year you've been here, he's been nothing but kind to you, and treated you like you were his kid.

Shaking your head out of your thoughts, you turned to Tanjirou, whispering in his ear, "Psst.. Tanjirou..!" He turned his head to face you, raising an eyebrow, "What's up?"

You snickered before speaking, "You like rock music? It'll suit the next few months to come! Hehe!"

Tanjirou gave you a blank look while blinking his eyes owlishly. He sweatdropped, "(Y/N), you know I can't understand you!"

Ever since you told him you could speak English, you've been dropping random sentences in your language almost every day. However, that's one of the traits he likes about you.

You were so kind, especially to him and Nezuko. He could never thank you enough for it. You were also very funny, he loves getting a good laugh out of you.

But most of all, you were you.

His cheeks became dusted in a light red as he let his mind wander, 'What would she think if I asked to date her..? What would she do..?'

He let out a light gasp, snapping himself out of his fantasy. His face burst out into a bright red, making him look like a tomato, 'No! She's just a friend! Yeah! Nothing more, nothing less!'

You turned to the burgundy haired boy upon reaching the boulders, snapping your fingers in his face, "Heyyy, Tanjirouuu!! Anybody home? Earth to Tanjirouu!!"

Hoshi popped up from your head, before squeaking right into Tanjirous ear.

He blinked repeatedly before snapping his head towards you, "Wh- Eh?! Oh, (Y/N)—!" You stifled your laughter, before pointing to the boulders, "Look! Welcome to our new torture! Woohoo!"

Tanjirou gave you a blank look, before he averted his vision onto the boulders. Upon sight, his jaw immediately dropped to the ground as his eyes comically widened.

Urokodaki spoke in his usual gruff voice, "Each of you are to slice your own boulder. If you succeed, I'll let you both participate in Final Selection." With that, he turned on his feet, before walking away and leaving the two of you in the dust.You let out a cry of alarm, "WAIT WHAT!? DAD!? COME BACK HEEERREEE!!"

Nonetheless, he kept going, despite your calls, "AAAHHHH! I CAN'T EVEN PERFORM THE BASICS OF WATER BREATHING PROPERLYYY!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?!"

Tanjirou cupped his hands over his mouth before yelling as well, "UROKODAKI-SAN!! COME BACK! JUST HOW AM I-"

Urokodaki was finally out of sight, making Tanjirou deflate, "-supposed to cut the boulder.."

He sweatdropped, then robotically turned his head towards the two boulders. He then turned to you, who was kicking the boulders in a fit of annoyance, along with Hoshi, who was sitting and watching you do so.

He made his way up to you, before placing a hand on your shoulder, "Hey.. it could be worse!"

『✦』

"TAAANNNJIIIRROOUUUU..!!!"

The boy sweatdropped, he knew what time of the month it was, in fact, he could smell it, and he was not thrilled in any way whatsoever.

You whined as you clutched your waistline on your futon, "MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME! END MY SUFFERING BEFORE I DO IT MYSELFF!!"

Tanjirou kneeled down beside you with furrowed brows, "Oh come on, you don't mean that! Don't say things you don't mean!"

You cried out as you sprawled yourself across the entire futon, "I HATE EVERYTHING! I HATE CRAMPS! AAAHHHHHH!!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes before he started to flail his hands around, "What?! Does it hurt that bad?! What can I do to help!?" Your complaints abruptly came to a halt as a large smirk grew onto your features, "You wanna know what you can do to help?"

Tanjirou chuckled at the way your mood flipped like a light switch, "Yes, I wanna know what I can do to help! I don't know much about these things.. even with having sisters.. so.."

You let out a cheer, "Good, woohoo! You can start with making salmon and rice and we can eat it together, then later tonight we can watch the stars!"

Tanjirous face slightly lit up, "I'd love to! But.. how does that help with the-" he shuddered, "-crimson sea..?" You crossed your arms, "Well.. for starters.. it can improve my mood!"

You then mumbled underneath your breath, "Although I would kill for some motrin right now. I miss modern medicine."

Tanjirou nodded as he stood up, "Alright! We can start training later today. I'll go start the salmon and rice, you can get some extra sleep."

You immediately took his offer, pulling the futon sheets back over your body, "AH, REALLY!? THANK YOU SO MUCH TANJIROU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Tanjirou immediately sped out of the room, replaying your words in his head over and over again.

'AH, REALLY!? THANK YOU SO MUCH TANJIROU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'

And again.

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'

Those words rebounded in his mind like a pinball, overtaking his thoughts immediately. His stomach began to flutter as his heartbeat accelerated.

His face turned a bright red once more as he held his hands over his heart. Did you mean it romantically? Or was it only because you loved him as a friend?

He shook his head, determining that it was normal, and that friends say it to eachother all the time. It was the only thing that made sense to the poor male.

He slapped his cheeks, before getting back on track.

『✦』

Once Tanjirou had finished and gently woken you up, he presented you with a bowl of rice topped with salmon. To say he was an amazing chef was an understatement, because his meal had you in happy tears.

As you shoveled the meal down your throat, you said in between swallows, "Tanjirou.. this is.. the best food.. I've ever had!!"

Tanjirou flashed you a closed eye smile, "I'm so glad you like it! I was nervous that I'd mess it up.." You paused entirely, before snapping your head towards him in shock, "WHAT?? HOW COULD YOU- TANJIROU, YOU'RE THE BEST COOK EVER!!"

Out of impulse, you enveloped his hands within yours, your eyes shining with stars, "THE FOOD IS AMAZING!! REALLY, IT'S THE BEST!!"

Tanjirous face immediately turned a bright red hue, making you quirk a brow, "Huh? Are you okay?" You pressed a hand onto his forehead, "You're not sick, are you?"

Tanjirou instantly shot up at the speed of light, before walking away like a robot who had just gotten a command, "TIME TO TRAIN!! HAHA!"

You let out a yelp before deadpanning, "I don't want to train, though—!!" Despite your words, you forced yourself to get up before grabbing your Nichirin blade by the door.

You mumbled under your breath, "At least it isn't math class.. right.."

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After another long day of training, you and Tanjirou had gotten somewhat comfy sitting on your futons. You laid on your stomach, kicking your feet like a toddler as you excitedly waited for Tanjirou to finish writing his journal entry.

After Tanjirou finished, the both of you would stargaze upon the roof of the house. You could hardly contain your childish excitement.

The moment Tanjirou set his brush down and closed his journal, you sprung up behind him, waiting for him to turn around. Once he did he let out a small yelp, "You scared me..!"

You chuckled, "Well, sue me for being this excited! I haven't stargazed with somebody in so long!" Hoshi side eyed you with a look of betrayal, making you sweatdrop, "My bad, somebody who's a human.. you happy now, Hoshi?"

You shook your head before leading Tanjirou outside and onto the roof, "Chop, chop! Hurry! Our lives depend on getting it to the roof!" Tanjirou let out a small laugh, "Or else what?"

You climbed onto the roof, soon followed by him, "Or else.. uh.. or else one of my bones will break randomly!"

Tanjirou chuckled before sitting down, "Can't let that happen now, can I? I would never be able to sleep again, hah!"

You laid down next to him, looking up at the sky, "Exactly! But since we're up here now, there's no need to worry!"

Soon enough, a comfortable silence absorbed the atmosphere. The only sound came from the cool breeze that came by every so often.

Suddenly, the burgundy haired boy spoke up once more, "Hey, (Y/N)?" You hummed in acknowledgment, signaling him to go on, "Well.. what made you become a Demon Slayer.. and train under Urokodaki?"

You slowly sat up, mentally sighing in the back of your head, "I came from America.. as you know." You stumbled to pull a little white lie, "And one day, my family and I had taken a trip here to Japan. We stayed here for a week or so, but we got separated."

"I haven't seen them since."

Tanjirou gave you a sad look, "Your family left you..?" You let out a silent wince, guilt flooding through you of putting shame to your family with this lie, "Well.. I wouldn't say that. I like to think they didn't at least."

"It was my dad, my twin brother and I. They were everything to me. My mom had died when I was younger, which left us three on our own. Me and my brother, (B/N), were extremely close, but with my dad it wasn't the same case."

You fiddled with your sleeves as you continued, "One night I was walking through the mountain next to Mt. Sagiri and stumbled across a demon. At the time, I had no clue what it was. As it was about to kill me, Dad showed up and took me in."

"Ever since then, he raised me like I was his biological daughter, and I consider him a second dad to me. Without him, I wouldn't even be here today, and I owe him my life for that."

Tanjirou gave you a warm look, "I'm glad you're here today, (Y/N).. and I'm glad to have met you."

You chuckled, "Yeah yeah, since we're playing the detective game, do you mind if I ask how Nezuko became a demon?"

You had already known what had happened, but you at least wanted to let Tanjirou explain it to you.

His eyes slightly widened, before softening again, "My family and I had lived up in the mountains. We were poor but.. we were happy. I had gone to sell some coal in town and came back the next morning.. only to find them dead.. with Muzan Kibutsujis smell scattered everywhere."

You gave him a look of sympathy waiting for him to continue, "That is, until I noticed Nezuko was still breathing. I carried her on my back while trying to get to the village's doctor in time. But a demon slayer had tried to kill Nezuko, since she had turned into a demon. He told me to head here and train under Urokodaki-san."

You placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Tanjirou. You didn't deserve to go through all that." Tanjirou smiled, shaking his head dismissively, "It's okay. Besides, once I pass final selection, I'll turn Nezuko back into a human again."

You interrupted with a smile, "We'll turn Nezuko back into a human again, not just you." You then let out a short sigh, "Once I get the hang of my techniques.."

Tanjirou cocked his head to the side, "Are you having trouble with it..?" You chuckled, "No.. well.. kind of..? I can perform most of the techniques it just.. doesn't feel right to me."

Tanjirou pondered within his chin propped on his fist for a moment before answering, "Well.. you could always try another breath! I've heard from Urokodaki-san that there are many different techniques."

"I considered it before but, I'm too far into training to switch. I'll just train harder, you know?"

Tanjirou furrowed his brows as he nudged you, "(Y/N)! You've already been overworking yourself!" You stuck out your tongue at him teasingly, "What are you gonna do about it, huh?!" He grabbed you by the shoulders, "I'll make you rest!"

You burst out into a small laughing fit, "PFFT- You can try, but no guarantees that it'll work!" Tanjirou chuckled once more, "I'm serious..! Don't underestimate me—!"

Before he could go on any longer, you interrupted the boy as you slapped a hand over his mouth, "Look! A shooting star!"

You instantly released your hand on Tanjirou, and carefully placed Hoshi into his calloused hands. You then quickly got up onto your feet to get a better look.

A wide smile plastered itself onto your face as you admired the starry sky, with the moon looking over all of them.

You turned your body around to face Tanjirou, instantly bursting into laughter when you saw his jaw drop from display, "TAN- TANJIROU.. YOUR F- YOUR FACE!"

Tanjirou slapped his hands over his face, "EH?! (Y-Y/N)!!" He peeked through his fingers, before finding himself admiring you unconsciously.

The atmosphere was perfect, and he was tired of pushing his feelings aside. He took a deep breath as he set Hoshi down and stood up, placing his hands on your shoulders.

Your laughter faded as you looked into his eyes, "T-Tanjirou—? You.. doing okay there? Is something wrong?"

You eyed his bright red face and his nervous eyes, staring into your (e/c) ones.

He took another deep inhale, "(Y/N).."

"Please go out with me..!"

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count : 2846

(edited a/n as of 9/26/22 - finally finished rewriting this one LMAAOO.. i started this back in august and never touched it since.. so i finally decided to go back and finish the whole thing)

gave u fuckers a cliffhanger 😈

sorry for not uploading yesterday, this chapter took me two days to write since i've been super busy lmfaaoo

also, TYSM FOR THE VOTES AND READS WTF???

i love that you guys are enjoying my story 💁💁

smell ya later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 285 14
โ˜†------------------------------โ˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
842K 33.5K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
6K 132 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
38.2K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...