{Severus Snape FanFic} Lost y...

Galing kay ShowYourWild222

Higit pa

Chapter One: Leave me Alone

Introduction

74 4 0
Galing kay ShowYourWild222

"Excuse me? Do you mind if I join you? This is the only open seat I've found." The two boys, red head and googly eyes, smiled and nodded. I took a seat beside Ron Weasley, I met him at the station earlier.

"I'm Ron, from earlier." The red head, Ron, stuck his hand out. I ignored it and nodded my head, he only looked at the other boy and rolled his eyes. He fell back in his seat with a huff, I noticed that there was an awful lot of rubbish and candy on the floor, filthy really.

"I'm-" The other boy stuck his hand out as well.

"Harry Potter, the Boy who Lived, I'm aware of who you both are. Now can we please just suffer through this journey in silence?" Neither of them replied, only looked out the window and sighed. Obviously, we weren't going to get along well. I put my black hair up with a ribbon and right as I pulled out my Advanced Potions book, Tobias, my old cat, crawled out of my satchel. He had black fur but a white belly and a white tipped tail. I smiled a half smile and twirled his tail. He purred and rested his head on my lap. The rest of the journey, for Tobias and I at least, was quiet and full of reading. I've already mastered all the potions in the book, but it's nice to see that my parents were smart. I'm just assuming that it's my dad's, The Half Blood Prince. Or I could be completely wrong and it belonged to just a former Hogwarts student-I don't know. Suddenly, the train began to squeal and come to a stop. Tobias' head popped up and he looked over at me. I pulled out my wand and cleared my throat, I held the wand above his head and closed my eyes.

"Ideo a periculis tutos propulsant iniuriam!" I hissed quietly, a blue light twirled around him twice and he pranced off. I shoved my books and wand into my bag and looked up. Ron and Harry were looking at me, their jaws about to hit the floor.

"It's a protective charm, it won't hurt him." As I walked out I felt their eyes still watching me. Getting off the train was easy, but getting elbow space was more difficult.

"First years! First years over hear!" I looked over, an abnormally tall man with a brown beard was holding a lantern. I walked over, well, tried to, and popped out into the front of the group-finally getting a fresh breath of air. The mans eyes popped open when he saw me. He nearly dropped the lantern in fact.

"Well, I haven't seen either of you since you was a little baby." I looked over and Harry was standing beside me, I scoffed and stepped over.

"Well, follow me, I'm Hagrid. We need to get to the feast!" As we started walking, I pondered what Hagrid said. How did he see me when I was a baby? I was born in the muggle world, right?

"Hello, I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." A boy, an inch or two taller than me, held his hand out to me as we walked. I shook his hand and nodded my head.

"Eileen Lucasta Aminta Haven, pleasure to meet you Draco." I replied, he smiled and shook my hand.

"Pleasures all mine Ellie-is that okay? If I call you Ellie?" His attitude was definitely charming, but he reeked of bad intention. But still, I need someone to be friends with.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind at all." He smiled again and went back to walk with a group of other boys. By now we've made it to the meeting hall, four long tables were set up-one for each house I assume. An old woman started speaking, I would have listened-I would've-but Tobias was brushing up against my feet. I scooped him up and placed him in my bag.

"But first, we must sort you into your houses." At least I caught the last part, Draco was one of the first people to go to Slytherin. Most people were happy with where they went, eventually, I was the last one waiting for placement.

"Miss. Haven, I assume?" I nodded and walked up to the stool and sat down. She placed the hat on my head and a voice gasped.

"Hmm....a mind like your fathers indeed...." I'm like my father! "Awww....a lot like your mother as well...complicated definitely.....I know what to do with this one..." The beat of my heart rose and I closed my eyes.

"Slytherin!!!!" I opened my eyes-not really excited but not upset and I went to sit at the Slytherin table. No one really clapped for me, but it didn't bother me. Albums Dumbledore said a few words and said we could eat. I ate an apple and fed Tobias carrots, a strange cat he is, liking carrots. I looked over to see the different Professors, most chatting quietly as they ate. But as I looked at one with black hair and piercing obsidian eyes, I noticed he was looking at me as well. I waved without smiling and he ignored me, stood up, and left the feast.

"Wonder who that is." I mumbled to Tobias, who was eating a small bit of a carrot.

"Potions Master, or the head of our house, names Severus Snape." Said a boy who was chewing a piece of food as he spoke. I nodded thankfully and continued looking around.

"The ceiling is enchanted Tobias, an illusion." He nodded his head and laid his head down on my lap, I pet his back before placing him back in my bag. I looked around and soon was able to get out of the meeting hall.

"Tobias, do you remember where the Slytherin rooms are?" I asked and let him out, he stretched and nodded. I pulled out my wand and closed my eyes.

"Ioqui!" I hissed in a whisper, he started walking and I slipped my wand back into my bag.

"Up this staircase, careful though, they like to change a lot." Tobias' voice was deep and clear. I started walking up the stairs until I heard someone clear their throat. I froze in place and opened my bag, Tobias hopped in and I turned around.

"And where do you think you're going, exactly?" Severus Snape was sanding at the bottom of the steps, his arms crossed. I bit my lip and twirled a piece of my hair.

"I was..... looking for the bathroom? Yes, I was looking for the bathroom." My attempt to fool him failed, he shook his head and motioned for me to come down. I slowly pulled out my wand and smiled. But I saw that before he grabbed me he smiled slightly-but smiled.

"Ideo a periculis tutos propulsant iniuriam.." I whispered, a blue color twirled around me and I stepped down the steps. I held the strap of my satchel and smiled.

"What did you do?" I shrugged and started to step away, but he grabbed my hand. He narrowed his eyebrows and I smiled sheepishly. He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I just casted a little protective charm..." He looked as if to say something, opened his mouth, but he only pointed down the stairs. I started running up and he followed.

"Where exactly did you hear that charm, Eileen?" I was scared to answer, I don't remember telling him my name. I reach the top of the steps and turned to face him.

"I made it myself, took me a while, but it works now." He didn't respond so I pulled out my wand, causing him to stop walking abruptly. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Why does it matter if I made it or not?" I questioned, he sighed and tried to move past me. But pointed out my wand at him directly.

"Aresto momentum!" I said and he stopped walking, he pulled out his wand and cleared his throat.

"Expelliamus." My wand flung out of my hand and a small smirk creeped onto his face. He grabbed my wand and put it in his pocket. I glared at him as he patted his pocket.

"It will be in your grasp first thing tomorrow." He started walking back down the steps, I did not follow.

"Expelliamus!" I hissed, both wands flew from his pocket. He turned around, not upset, but fearful. His eyes widened and he picked up both the wands.

"We need to get Dumbledore, we need your mother." My mother? Was she here? Severus grabbed me and led us back to the Great Hall. Everyone was still talking and eating, but their voices slowly ceased. As we walked down the middle, everyone was staring at me. I smiled sarcastically and waved at then, we reached Dumbledore and Snape whispered something to him. He gasped slightly but then he smiled at me.

"Come with me, Eileen, we need to talk." I didn't question him, or Snape, I only followed them. But as we were walking out, I could hear all the whispers from the different houses. I looked back and saw Draco, he mouthed 'it's okay', which was reassuring.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked as we entered Dumbledores office. I sat down on a chair and took a deep breath. After a minute I noticed they weren't answering.

"Is it because I was out of the Great Hall?" No answer, I sighed and stood up from the chair. They both only looked at me, maybe trying figure out what to say.

"This was rather pointless, you want to talk but then you don't. You two can keep doing whatever you were doing, but I'm gonna go." I took a few steps back, but I bumped into something. Quickly I, stepped forward again and turned around.

"Hello, Eileen."

~

Vote
Comment
Follow

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
435K 6.7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC