minister climate // Resse

By goldenlightsup

Where Rob is burried deep in paper work and documents to read and Jesse is boiling up because of Wilders and... More

1.

359 15 8
By goldenlightsup

This one shot is written in Collab with celinaXressepeasant i hope it all makes sense so enjoy UwU

The bell was heard in the plenary hall indicating that the debate would be stopped for the dinner break and Jesse couldn’t be happier. All day he had been sitting in the parliament having to listen to Wilders attacking his colleagues simply because of their religion. Jesse was boiling from the inside and needed a distraction before his speech that was set to start after the dinner break. So he made his way out of the plenary hall walking past the journalist who all wanted to speak with him about the heated debate with Wilders. But Jesse wasn’t in the right mindset to speak.

He walked right out of the parliament across the street and stopped before the ministry of economic affairs and climate. Was this the right decision Jesse wondered. Rob had been busy ever since he became the minister for climate and energy and basically hadn’t left the ministry ever since his new job started. It might be a bit selfish but Jesse needed Rob now more than ever so he made his way inside using his own MP pass to get in without any questions. He looked through his texts with Rob to figure out where his office would be located. Once Jesse found the location of Rob's office he made his way to the elevator waiting impatiently till he reached Rob his floor. Once in front of Rob his office Jesse knocked on the door waiting for Rob to respond. ‘’ Doors open’’ Jesse could hear Rob shout from the inside. Jesse made his way inside and took in the sight in front of him. Rob was sitting at his desk buried in paperwork, books and documents while having a yellow marker in his mouth and a pen tucked behind his ear. Rob looked up from the massive pile of papers and dropped the marker from his mouth when he spotted Jesse.

‘’ hey didn’t expect you to show up’’ Rob said to Jesse while pulling the tense man into a hug. Jesse placed his hands around Rob's waist and let his hand fall on Rob's shoulder. This was exactly what he needed. 

Rob his hand made his way to Jesse's head and let his fingers tangle into the mop of messy curls. Finally in the privacy they always wanted but couldn't get with the journalist walking the parliament. Jesse pulled away from the hug and looked Rob in the eyes before pushing him up against the just recently neatly filled bookshelves before crashing their lips together in a heated kiss. The frustration of Wilders words melting of Jesse like butter by the hands of rob that slides over his back.

Books fall to the ground when Jesse lifts up Rob and pushes him even further into the bookcase. Normally Rob would be pissed about the mess that was being made. But he couldn't think clearly. Him and Jesse hadn't had the time to catch up since he became a minister. He was buried in documents he needed to read and retain information from. He was stressed and he knew it with how much he was smoking. He wrapped his legs around Jesse's waist and let himself be carried to the green couch he took with him from the D66 fraction. Too many memories were made on that couch for him to leave it behind. Jesse made his way down Rob's neck while he placed him softly on the couch positioning himself on top of rob in such a way that rob couldn't get the friction he desperately needed.

“Someone’s desperate”

Jesse mumbles on top of him, breathlessness as he tucks a loose strain of hair off Rob's forehead. With rushing heat Rob grabs him by the collar and flipped them both around, not even allowing Jesse to fight back. Though does he really need to use his words, when his fingers are already exploring the realms of Jesse's back. Even through the fabric he’s able to leave a mark, which makes Jesse gasp in response.

It was too long. Too long since they could do something together. Leaving both of them sensitive to the touch. Jesse had enough of Rob his teasing, taking matters in own hands flipping the both of them around again when he decided to open the buttons of rob his nearly steamed while blouse. Trailing kisses from his throat to his v-line.

Jesse enjoyed every second of it. All the small sounds that left rob his mouth desperately trying not to moan out loud and provoke the workers who walk the halls. 

"Don't be to loud"

he whispers into his shoulder, followed by light nibbling to punish Rob for his impatience. 

“Take off your fucking clothes!” Rob protests, but soon his words are cut off by a hand on his mouth. 

“I’m the one in control today.”

With a grin he Jesse switches from position, now straddling his partner between his legs. Rob can’t help but arch his back in response, allowing Jesse to bury his hand there.

Jesse his hands glide softly over Rob his arched back while kissing down his stomach, making his way to the top of Rob his belt while looking up from underneath his lashes. He moved his hands back to the front while he sucked just above the waistband. His hands slowly removed the belt from the pants. Rob was a mess slowly falling apart when Jesse finally took off his pants sucking at his inner thighs, leaving marks that will stay there for weeks.

“I watched you on screen today” 

The words come out breathless. 

“And?”

“You looked so good.”

Rob cups Jesse's face, wanting to let their eyes crash just once more, wanting to see the same brown that he fell in love with the first time he saw him. 

“And?”

“And I wanted to kiss you.”

“And?”

“You know what.”

For a moment they linger there, arousal rising up like an expensive perfume. Their lips crash together like they have a thousand times before, lips dancing on lips with the tongue being their witness.  Bony fingers curling into Rob's waist, long fingers unbuttoning the shirt that should’ve been removed ages ago.

“God I missed you.” Jesse manages to get in between the kiss

Jesse's hands slowly make their way to the waistband of Rob his underwear, removing the last piece of clothes that was still left on Rob's body. With the peace of clothes gone Jesse again made his way down rob his chest sucking on the sensitive nipples, lingering a little longer underneath the belly button and moving directly to rob his inner thighs, avoiding the place Rob wants it the most. Jesse circles his finger around Rob’s  rim waiting for him to relax before pushing in. Granting him a moan that escaped Rob's lips. Jesse is moving his finger slowly in and out letting Rob adjust. 

He sees in his line of vision Rob his hands moving to his hardness dick that was laying on his stomach but Jesse catches his hands before he could touch.

"You're not touching yourself today, I wanna see you come untouched."

With that Jesse removes his finger from rob earning a little whimper. He stands up and grabs his tie from the ground pulling Rob in a sitting position and binding Rob his hand together in front of Rob so he could still hold himself up when he slowly pushed Rob on his hands and knees. Jesse went to work again working his fingers inside of Rob. Moving slowly but never touching the bundle of nerves. Driving Rob to insanity not being able to touch himself nor Jesse who is teasing relentlessly. He can feel the pressure building up in himself but it was not enough to drive him over the edge yet. It felt like an itch that you just cannot reach how hard you tried. Just when Rob is about to protest against Jesse his teasing and asking him to finally give him what he wants he can feel Jesse add his 3rd finger and finally brushes past the bundle of nerves. Rob had to bite his lip in order to not scream out in pleasure. 

Soft moans are leaving his lips while Jesse is moving his fingers picking up the pace while making sure to hit the prostate every single time. Rob is getting restless. In need to release, he can feel his orgasm rising, and rising but never getting to its peak. And Just when he thinks that he is going to explode Jesse removes his fingers. Rob cries out in protest. He can only hear Jesse behind him ‘’ not yet sweetheart you need to be patient just a little longer.’’

  Jesse moves to the top of Rob again sucking at the nape of his neck while softly brushing his fingers across Rob his nipples, Jesse knows Rob is sensitive and on the edge of falling apart right underneath him. Jesse keeps on sucking making his way down Rob his back and yet again making his way down while he keeps his hands busy with Rob his nipples. Rob is squirming underneath him, not knowing what to do with himself. Everything feels so intense his skin is burning up and nothing is going to help. Jesse pinches Rob his nipple just when he darts his tongue across Rob's entrance. Rob hadn’t expected it and couldn’t hold back a scream of pleasure. He was a moaning mess no longer being able to control what sounds were leaving his mouth. His brain was no longer in function and all he could think about was how good Jesse his tongue was making him feel and how his fingers on his nipples were driving him insane. Rob could yet again feel his orgasm coming, this time even more intense than the last one his whole body begins to tremble and he can barely keep himself on all fours. But just like last time when his orgasm was just about to hit him Jesse pulled away, hands leaving his body and tong long gone. Rob wants to cry out, being denied his orgasm for the second time. He can hear Jesse unzipping his pants and taking them off in one swift motion alongside his underwear.  

Rob waited in anticipation now knowing how much longer he could take the teasing. He was about to say something when he felt Jesse slowly entering him. Jesse moans out in pleasure, finally getting some friction himself. He started to slowly move in and out of Rob giving him time to adjust, but never once hitting the prostate. Rob was whimpering, he was so sensitive from all the teasing and the denials that everything felt ten times more intense. When Jesse felt Rob finally relax around him he picked up the pace trusting in Rob steadily.

When Jesse finally hit Rob his prostate Rob screamed out in pleasure. His vision momentarily turning white and his arms giving in, he is no longer able to keep himself upright to consumed by the pleasure, he lets himself fall over the armrest of the couch while Jesse keeps on hitting his prostate in a steady pace. Rob knows he won’t last long. He can feel the pressure build up inside him, skin burning, vision blurring and body trembling. He never experienced something like this, never in his life he felt so on edge. The pressure keeps on rising with every thrust Jesse makes, and Rob keeps on moaning but able to control himself, he lost that ability long ago. Jesse knows Rob is close and so is he. He won’t deny Rob his orgasm any longer so he trusts harder into Rob making sure to hit his prostate every time.

Rob feels like crying the pressure too much, his skin too warm and his orgasm almost there. With Just 2 more trusts of Jesse his vision turns white, his orgasm fully taking over his body, he came screaming in pleasure and tensing up his orgasm taking over his entire body Jesse followed him soon after coming inside of him. Rob is so far gone into his own head because of the orgasm, dropping limp into the couch. He cannot feel Jesse pulling out, he doesn’t feel Jesse removing himself from on top of Rob, he cannot feel Jesse untying his hands. He cannot feel anything, he cannot move limp for everything.

‘’ Rob you’re okey?’’ Jesse asks, concerned when he sees Rob his almost lifeless body in front of him. Rob manages to mumble something incoherent, still limp and fucked out. Jesse walks over to the bathroom attached to Rob his office comes back with a warm and damp towel cleaning Rob up. Rubbing his back. He slowly tucks Rob his underwear and pants back on and removes the hoodie that was on the back of Rob his chair. He pulled Rob his tired body into a sitting position while pulling the hoodie over his head. When Jesse is done putting on the hoodie, Rob drops himself back onto his back on the couch. Jesse puts on his clothes and tries to re-tie his tie but without success due to all the wrinkles that are now in them. He fixed his hair in the mirror and looked at his watch. He had 15 more minutes before he needed to be back at the debate. He Looks over at Rob who is still laying on the couch slowly breathing in and out. Jesse walks over and gives Rob a kiss on his forehead. ‘’ I really need to go back otherwise I'll be too late for the debate’’ he says softly. Rob slowly opens his eyes and mumbles while nodding his head understanding that Jesse has to go back. He perks  his lips and Jesse gives him one last kiss before heading back to the parliament. Rob falls asleep shortly after that and won’t see how Jesse disheveled looks when he takes back his seat and won’t hear how Jan Paternotte the man who replaced him as fraction leader mentions his and Jesse relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...