The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

11

7.8K 173 132
By secretlyyxurs37

*two weeks later*
-Elana Aphelion-

"Why do you always use knives?" Alessio asked as I sat in the chair in front of his bookshelf. I twirled a dagger between my fingers.

I smiled at him as he watched me, I turned my gaze back to the silver weaving in and out of my fingers.

"Because I like to watch my victims suffer, seeing the crimson flow out of them as the life is being drained from their body is more...pleasuring." I looked at him when I said the last word, my tone was dark.

His lips quirked up in a smile.

"Why do you use guns?" I asked him as I sat up.

He looked away, thinking about his answer, "Because they get the job over and done with. So I don't feel remorse while the blood drains from them." He smirked.

I stood up and walked over to him. "I thought the Mafia Don had no remorse." I straddled his lap as he sat back in his chair.

His hands went under my shirt, gripping my waist. I held his jaw with one hand, tilting his head back and placing a kiss on his neck.

His hands squeezed my hips, a feeling I'm starting to love. I trailed my lips up his neck, across his jaw, and finally to his lips.

I smiled when his hand came up around my neck and squeezed it lightly. I felt his erection push against my thigh. I moved my hips against him, his groan was music to my ears.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together as I let his taste intoxicate me, the usual mint and alcohol.

His hands roamed my body, finding a place on my ass.

"Ugh, gross." A voice said behind us. I pulled away to see Alia and Matteo standing in the door way.

I smiled as she winked at me.

"I'll see you later." I started getting off of Alessio, he pulled me back.

"Where you going?" He asked with the eyes of a child, not wanting me to leave.

"We're going out, now let's go." Alia said and scoffed.

I looked at Matteo as he took a small step away from her. Okay then.

"I'll be back, me and Gina just need to go dress shopping for graduation." I said and stroked his jaw. He nodded and kissed my lips again.

"Be safe." He said and I nodded, "Do not scare Gina away Alia!" Alessio said. Alia stuck her head in the door and flicked him off.

I laughed and got off of him.

I grabbed my stuff and walked past Matteo, "See ya, Gorgeous." He smiled.

I bowed and chuckled, "Bye Matteo."

Me and Alia walked out of the office and to my car.

She slammed the door on the passenger side, "Do not hurt Jerry! Apologize now!" I said to her in a serious tone.

"Who the fuck is Jerry?"

I glared at her and motioned to the steering wheel. She blew a raspberry and tried to contain her laugh. I glared at her as she continued.

She stopped when I continued to glare her and she finally noticed, "Oh, oh you're serious." She said surprised.

I didn't say anything. She huffed and said, "Fine, I'm sorry Jerry."

"He doesn't except your apology." I said jokingly. I kept the serious tone and face.

She rolled her eyes, "I did not mean to hurt you Jerry!" She said. I smiled, "You bitch." She pushed me.

I laughed at her. Although she did hurt Jerry.

I turned on my music and rolled my windows down.

Me and Alia started singing, "I like cash from hair to my ass," I looked at her, "do the dash can you make it go fast, fuck the fame all I want is them bands..."

We pulled up at the stop light. Music blaring. I fixed my curls in the mirror.

It's a one in a million chance to see the same person again, but it's a one in a trillion chance to see the same group of people again.

"Hey!" The boy yelled from his car, his friends were hyping him up, "Can I get your number?" He winked.

Alia looked at me and grabbed my jaw. She leaned in and I nodded. Her lips were on mine a second later. When we pulled away, the eyes of all the boys in the car were wide. Me and Alia laughed at their reaction and I drove off.

The next song played, "YOU NEED A PROJECT BITCH! A HOOD RAT BITCH! ONE THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK AND SAY SHE TOOK THAT DICK!" We yelled.

I pulled into Gina's neighborhood, parking next to her house. I lowed my music down and pulled out my phone. I pressed the call button.

"We're here!" I said.

"Okay, their here momma! I'm coming." She switched conversations between me and her mom.

Before she hung up I yelled, "HI MRS. ALVAREZ!"

I heard her chuckle, "Hi Elana! How are you Mija?" She asked.

"Muy bien Senora!" I said in Spanish. Very good maam!

She laughed, "Very good Cariño!" She said, "Have fun!"

"We will! Hurry up Gin!" I said and hung up.

I saw Gina walking out a second later.

"You must be Alia!" Gina said as Alia stepped out of the car.

"And you must be Gina. Nice to meet you!" They hugged.

Alia got in the backseat as Gina got in the front.

"Hey bitch!" I said. She smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Where we going first?" I asked her.

"I want to check Target today but there's this new store that just opened in Times Square." She said. I nodded and put the car in drive.

She put the directions in as I turned on my music again.

"My friends don't walk they run! Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun!" We sang.

~

"What about this?" Alia held up a dress and showed me and Gina. We shook our heads and continued to search.

Alia sighed behind us, "I'm going to go flirt with the owner, she's hot."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Gina asked.

"I'm flirting, not fucking her." Alia said and walked away. I smiled.

"You know she carries a gun right?" Gina whispered.

My eyes widened. Yes I did know that, but I didn't want you to know that. "We're all allowed to keep and bare arms right?" I averted the conversation. Gina shrugged and went back to searching for a dress.

I pulled out a dress a few minutes later.

"This is the one!" I squealed.

"Oh, let me see, let me see!" Gina came over.

I held up the red dress. The fabric was a light satin that made the color shine. The cups dipped in a sweetheart neck line. The straps were thin but strong. A slit on the left leg.

"That's the one!" Gina said. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I did a twirl, "You look hot." Alia said from the front desk.

"I know." I smiled. She winked at me.

Gina looked at me, "You got a text from Alessio." She said. I held out my hand for her to pass my phone.

Ale

'Did you find anything?'

I smiled at his text.

'Yes , I did actually.'

'Let me see! 👀'

'Nope! It's a surprise.'

'☹️'

I turned my phone off, giving it back to Gina. "You guys definitely fucked." The shop owner looked at Gina with wide eyes.

"No we didn't." I said through tight teeth.

Alia chimed in, "I call bullshit, you had hickeys all over your neck on my birthday."

"Hickeys doesn't mean sex," I said as I looked at my ass in the mirror.

"That's exactly what it means!" They both said in unison.

I sighed as I looked through them in the mirror. "We had our first kiss that night." I spilled.

Alia walked away from the desk and came forward, "Spill."

"You still scare me but god I love you!" Gina said. Alia smiled and sat, she put her arm behind Gina on the chair.

"I was jealous, and he reminded me why I shouldn't be, and then we made out." I shrugged.

"Pass me my phone." I asked Gina. She handed it to me.

"I feel like more happened but okay." Alia said. Gina pointed at her and nodded in agreement.

"And he made me come." I murmured.

"LIAR!!" Gina said. She was smiling.

"We have to go," Alia said standing. Her whole attitude changed as she grabbed her stuff.

"Uh, okay let me just pay for this." I went back into the dressing room.

Some girl talk/time! I love this chapter!

What do you think happened? >>

I'm on a 3 hour car ride home and I had coffee earlier... 👀 it was a caramel iced latte if y'all wanna know my order, shit is good asf!!! 😩

Spam me>>>

ALIA THO!! Fuckin love her bruh!

I didn't go to school today so I've been writing all day! 😁 my mom let me skip today after my appointment yuhhhh!!!

Shoutouts:
@froggys_frog
@checkmate777

Message me your user for a shoutout, everyone that sent me theirs already, I'm going through a list so just be patient with me pleasee!!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
95.1K 4.7K 50
What happens when a traumatic accident triggers painful memories. Will Chrissy be able to regain her power and the truth or will she sink into a deep...
85.2K 1.7K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
19.3K 847 42
Levine Romanov. The kid I grew up with, one I used to talk to daily, one I was always protective of and mesmerized by. She's no longer that kid. And...