𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{36} ヤンデレ {36}

6.5K 365 349
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

"Ran, I've been curious ever since my short outing with that woman last week, how'd you know where we were?" Takeomi questioned before continuing "Because I definitely didn't say anything to you about our location"

Kokonoi, Takeomi, Rindou and Ran were all discussing an operation that was going down later on but they had taken a small break to chat about other insignificant matters.

So Takeomi had decided to bring that up.

The corner of Ran's lips curved downwards and Kokonoi chuckled lightly "Oh? Am I the only one that knows?" He questioned as he looked over at Ran's younger brother before glancing over at Takeomi "Ran's got a chip on the poor girl, I'm sure you've seen that beautiful Diamond bracelet on her wrist" He mused causing both males eyes to widen slightly before they looked over at Ran.

"That's none of your business" Ran said calmly and Kokonoi chuckled lightly "Well I'm the one that helped get the chip in there so it is my business, if you really wanted to track her then you should've just tapped into her phone" he said and Ran's eyes lowered "Enough"

Rindou tugged at the top of his shirt "I just don't understand what's so special about that woman anyways" he said while leaning his head back to look up at the ceiling "She's a cutie and all.....sweet too but I just don't get why she's such a high priority to you" he said, no venom was in his voice at all.....he was simply curious about his older brothers choices.

Kokonoi's lips curved into a smirk "I know that you're the one that mangled Sanzu's hand, coincidently right after we all found out that he was visiting that girl at the cafe.....and don't think that I haven't seen the guy trapped in one of our storage basements" he continued "I've had one of my men watching you closely Ran, I knew that the girl was going to cause some issues"

He tapped his finger down on the table besides him "I'm also aware of that woman in the hospital.....well now I should call her the corpse, considering that you had Kakucho kill her with Ricin" he said while crossing his arms.

"Maybe it would be better if I had someone kill the girl, then you won't have to cause so much trouble"

Ran's eye began to twitch slightly at the males words "....."

Something snapped inside of him, his hand slowly reached into his pocket.

His blade had sliced through his finger as he quickly reached for the handle.

*Ding*

He looked down at his phone that had been resting besides him.

He noticed the contact name and opened up the text.

Y/N<3

'Are you coming home soon? I can make lunch for us if you want!'

'.....Wait'

'Hotel! Not home....oopsies :p'

'Anyways, see you!'

Any malicious intent in his mind had seemingly washed away.

His heart began beating slightly faster and he felt a strange warmth inside of his body.

He looked towards Kokonoi and smiled a bit which caused the long haired male to raise a curious brow "If you even think about harming a hair on her head, I'll kill you and all of your men"

His voice was calm and the smile on his face was soft but that didn't stop the malicious sincerity of his words.

Kokonoi leaned back and chuckled lightly "I was only kidding, Of course"

Ran stood up causing Rindou to look at him strangely "Where are you going?" He questioned and Ran looked back at him "To see Y/N"

He gave a lazy wave once his back was turned "Continue without me and don't bother texting or calling, because I won't answer"

He left the room and the three remaining men watched him with amused expressions.

Kokonoi leaned back "That was an interesting reaction, I wonder what the girl had said to make him leave like that" he mused and Rindou raised a brow "How do you know it was the girl?"

Takeomi rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the couch "It was definitely the girl"

***

~Y/N's POV~

Ran hadn't responded to my text so I wasn't sure if he was going to be back anytime soon.

My face began heating up slightly as I looked down at my mistake.

'Home'

"Sheesh....that's so embarrassing" I mumbled before placing my phone back into my pocket and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

I placed it down on the counter and walked over to the couch before placing my phone down on the charger.
I walked into my room and picked out some comfier clothing that I could put on for later.

It was still decently early in the afternoon.

It was around 3:30 so there was a chance that we could still go out somewhere.

I made my way into the kitchen again and my eyes widened slightly when I noticed that my water was gone "What the.....-"

I was cut off as someone placed their hand over my mouth and their other hand snaked around my waist causing my eyes to snap open as I began struggling "Relax" Ran's voice had instantly calmed me down and I closed my eyes as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Geez....I never hear you come in" I mumbled and he chuckled lightly as he wrapped his other arm around my waist as well.

My face began burning as I stared down at the ground.

"You sounded quite eager for me to get home, but now you're acting all shy" he said, his mouth was extremely  close to my ear as he spoke "Oh I didn't mean to put home! I even corrected myself....." I drifted off and his grip on me had tightened "You didn't mean it? That hurts my feelings, if you were being serious then we could actually live together and then it would really be home"

My face might've exploded on the spot if it were humanely possible.

I clenched my eyes shut "Ran...."

"Mhm?" He hummed and I frowned "Stop saying weird things" I mumbled and he chuckled once again.

"I'm only speaking the truth, my dear"

His grip was tight but I managed to turn around and wrap my own arms around him, his body tensed up slightly, I must've caught him off guard.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him.

He chuckled lightly "Mhm miss me?" He asked and I felt completely flustered but I nodded my head against his chest.

"I missed you too" he said quietly and I slowly pulled away.

His arms slowly left my waist and that's when I caught sight of his finger "What happened?" I asked quickly as I grabbed his hand and examined his bloodied finger "Nothing" he said and I lifted his hand up "Your finger is all bloody! How is that nothing?"

I quickly brought him over to the sink and began rinsing it off "You should've cleaned it as soon as you cut it! What did you even cut it on?" I questioned but I wasn't really waiting for an answer.

I left him in the kitchen and quickly ran to my room before grabbing a bandage.

I walked back out into the kitchen to see Ran in the same position that I had left him in. I grabbed onto his hand and began wrapping the hello-kitty themed bandaid around his finger.

To be fair.....it was the only kind of band-aids that I had.

"See! Better, right?" I asked as he looked down at the bandaid with amusement written all over his face.

He chuckled lightly before cupping my cheeks in his hands "Thank you, darling"

My eyes widened slightly as he leaned in "....!"

I took a step back but was halted by the counter behind me. He only grew closer as he snaked one of his arms around my waist, and his other hand made its way to the back of my head.

His lips brushed over mine before immediately connecting them.

His lips melted against mine in an instant.

He tightened his hold around my waist to deepen the kiss as his tongue slowly ran across my bottom lip and in one swift movement, his tongue entered and intertwined with my own.

He pressed his body further into mine and I felt my legs beginning to buckle from the lack of air in my lungs.

My hand made its way up to his chest as I attempted to firmly push him away but he didn't even budge. Instead, he bit down on my bottom lip causing my eyes to widen slightly before instinctively closing once more as the kiss had intensified.

The arm that was around my waist had made its way down to my upper thigh, he gripped onto it and lifted me onto the counter without breaking the kiss.

I could hardly breathe.

Once Ran had finally pulled away, a string of saliva had connected both of our parted lips.

"Ran...."

He rested his head in the crook of my neck "Fuck.....you're driving me insane"

I felt something pressing against my inner thigh and my face began to burn up when realization had hit me.

"Now look at what you've done" He said quietly as he began trailing soft kisses along my neck.

My breath hitched in my throat as he made his way further up my neck before placing a short kiss on my lips "I'm going to take a shower, then we can go out and get something to eat" he said as he leaned away and began walking off to his room.

I watched as he entered his room and closed the door behind him.

I placed a hand over my heart "What just happened?" I questioned quietly and I quickly hopped off of the counter.

My knees buckled and I dropped to the floor as I tried catching my breathe "....."

Was that.....-does that mean.....-

I quickly shook my head "....."

I began to hear the sound of water running and I realized that he had already started his shower.

My heart finally calmed down after about 15 minutes and I slowly grabbed onto the kitchen counter in order to pull myself up.

My body leaned against the counter and I took a deep breathe before opening up the fridge and grabbing a water bottle, the cool sensation had seemed to clear up my mind completely.

I quickly finished it and tossed it into the trashcan before walking back over to my phone.

After taking it off of the charger, I made my way back inside of my room.

I was currently dressed in a F/C crop top and a pair of sweatpants, I figured that it might end up getting colder so I grabbed a black jacket as well. I made sure to place my wallet in my pocket before walking back out into the main room.

I still can't believe that this is a single hotel room.

I sat down on one of the stools by the counter and sighed "......"

I still heard the sound of water running, Indicated that he was still in the shower.

He's taking a long time.

I glanced towards his bedroom door, I sighed before laying my head down and patiently waiting for Ran to come out so that we could go.

'That was definitely an interesting experience'

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
6.9K 177 21
MATURE CONTENT I do not own "Tokyo Revengers" Some sensitive topics in this FF: Rape, Stockholm Syndrome, Murder. 15+ FANART CREDITS TO: @积迦子 on Tw...
26.9K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...