Hero in Another World

By Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... More

Puzzle City
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter: Harem(?)
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

8

7.2K 466 387
By Vei_vie

After the Dokkaebi disappeared, everyone in the carriage fell silent and didn't make a sound.

"Let's gather together." Dokja broke the silence, Cale noticed Lee Hyunsung who came forward and extended his hand to Dokja.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hyunsung."

"Kim Dokja."

"Nice to meet you..... Although I don't know if my words are appropriate to the situation, but like I said before, I am a soldier." Dokja nodded slightly.

"You can't contact your unit?"

".....Yes" "Ah- Dokja-ssi"

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you, if it wasn't for Dokja-ssi then we would all have died."

"No, it's not a problem." "Even if I live, I won't be able to live as a human. Thank you very much, and..... I'm so embarrassed." Lee Hyunsung bowed deeply.

Cale noticed all of that, he looked at the big man who was bending over and then glanced at the other man. Kim Dokja had his stoic face, but Cale could see his eyes giving off so many complicated emotions.

Cale sighed and leaned back against Archie's body.

"Hey, don't you look too comfortable Cale?" Cale who was resting his head against Archie's chest, raised his head and met the killer whale's gaze.

"Do you mind?" Archie shook his head lightly.

"Of course not." Archie wrapped his arms around Cale's waist and rested his chin on the top of Cale's head.

Cale chuckled a little, the blue screen that appeared caught the attention of the two teenagers.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' asked incarnation 'Archie' to let go of incarnation 'Cale Henituse'.] Archie frowned.

"I don't want to."

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' clicks his tongue.]

Archie smiled lopsidedly, he deliberately hugged Cale tightly.

"Who even are you, huh?"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is frowning.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says, he doesn't like the incarnation 'Archie']

Archie smirked. "Heh~ you think I like you?"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is irritated.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' wants to propose a hunting scenario against the incarnation 'Archie']

[Constellation 'Sky suppressing water' glares at the constellation 'Secretive Plotter']

[Constellation 'Sky suppressing water' warns the constellation 'Secretive Plotter' not to touch his incarnation.]

Archie smirked.

"See~ you won't be able to touch me~"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' clicks its tongue in annoyance.]

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' laughs loudly]

[2,000 coins have been sponsored.]

Cale sighed, he had forgotten, that this one trait of Archie would not be able to change.

"Haha- our contractor is doing something big. Dokja-ssi do you know my name?" The voice dispersed the debate between Archie and the constellations.

Archie looked at the person who had just spoken with a very irritated look on his face before clicking his tongue.

"He's so annoying." Cale nodded.

"Agree." The two of them fell silent again and looked at the elder.

"I know, Han Myungoh-ssi."

"Huh? Han Myungoh-ssi? Shouldn't you call me Department Head?"

Cale rolled his eyes.

"He's a hundred times more annoying than Toonka."

"Right.... Can I kill him?" Cale shook his head.

"No matter how annoying he is, if we kill him then a big change will occur." Archie grumbled.

"He's already annoying, and he also has plot armor. Damn it." Cale gave a small snort.

"This is not a company."

"Huh, look at this. Are you planning not to go to work now? Where did you learn basic etiquette?"

"Hah!" Archie looked at Han Myungoh in disbelief.

"Can I really not kill him?"

"...Archie." Archie clicked his tongue.

"Allright, allright."

"No matter how I think about it, your actions are too much. Right? If you have bugs then you should have told me. Why are you throwing them like that?"

"......."

"Dokja-ssi, you have to be nice to me. How much time is left on your contract?"

"Oy ahjussi." A flat voice filled with irritation rang out, the people who were arguing turned around and looked at the two teenagers who had been silent for a long time.

"Can't you just shut up? You forgot that your attempts to talk to that creature didn't do anything, heum? Has your meager brain lost its function?"

"W-what?!" Han Myungoh's angry face comforted Cale enough.

Archie smirked, he resumed his speech.

"Heh! I thought it was just your face that looked stupid, it turns out you are basically stupid." Han Myungoh's face turned red with anger.

"Y-you! Son of a bitch!" Archie raised his eyebrows.

"Heee~ why did I become your son? You really are stupid." Cale sighed.

"Hey ahjussi. You think your company still exists now? You even trembled in fear when you saw the monster that emerged from the Han river. And you hope that such a small company still stands? Haa- please don't buy all the stupidity for yourself, leave it for someone else."

"You! Insolent children! You don't know who I am huh?! I am the largest shareholder in Mino Soft's company! I can sue you!" Cale looked at Han Myungoh coldly.

"Ahjussi. I can destroy your family with just the snap of a finger." Everyone fell silent, Archie grinning widely.

'Ah- this is the time when I really like Cale, he shows that he is superior compared to others.'

Everyone other than Archie finally understood the words of the teenager before them. Cale Henituse, that is a name that all Koreans will inevitably remember.

Cale Henituse was a student who was very famous in Korea, several times that face had appeared on the front pages of magazines. And more importantly, the teenager owns the largest data company in Korea. All Koreans were amazed as well as afraid of the company, because they could reveal any dark secrets that people were hiding. They also often reveal the illegal activities carried out by prominent families in Korea.

Han Myungoh looked at Cale with fear evident in his eyes, his face became extremely pale and let's not forget the trembling hands. Cale could see the twinkle in Lee Hyungsung's eyes, Cale sighed.

Meanwhile, Kim Dokja...

'He is Cale Henituse?! That Cale Henituse?! Wait- I don't remember Cale Henituse being in the novel.'

"Han Myungoh-ssi, you need to wake up. As Dokkaebi said, this isn't all a joke."

"......."

"It's like a novel I read while at work, but I still can't believe it. Is this really not a dream?"

"This is reality." Lee Hyunsung's eyes trembled.

"Ho- he's very good with words." Cale nodded.

"Right."

Lee Hyunsung nodded. "Good if you believe. Then what should we do now, Dokja-ssi?"

"We have to go." Everyone -except Cale and Archie- stared at Dokja in disbelief.

"W-go? Are you crazy?!"

"Dokja-ssi, I don't think so..." Cale sighed.

"Sooner or later we have to get out of this carriage." Dokja nodded.

"That's right. How long are we going to stay here? Have you thought about your parents? Do you think they will be safe in this chaotic situation?" Everyone fell silent again.

People's expressions darkened slightly when they heard the word 'parent' from Dokja. Well- Cale and Archie can't relate~ but still the two teenagers thought of the two brothers.

Cale watched Dokja who put his hand on the shoulder of Lee Hyunsung who was looking down.

"Go. I'll go." The first person to break the silence was Yoo Sangah.

"N-no! Didn't you hear what that creature said? Rest here! If we leave, our heads will explode!" Han Myungoh shouted desperately.

"Let's take a majority vote."

Yoo Sangah was the first to raise her hand, followed by Dokja and Lee Gilyoung.

"...I have to go to my base, but it seems dangerous to move in a situation like this. There's also a warning."

"Shit! You all go alone! I'm not going! I'm not going out!" Archie looked at Han Myungoh coldly.

"No one cares about you." Cale was about to speak up when...

Kuuong!

The iron door between the carriages made a loud sound.

"W-what?!" Han Myungoh's screams were ignored as the door again let out a deafening sound.

Kuuong!

Someone was trying to break down the door of another carriage.

"W-what?! Everyone stop!" Han Myungoh shouted and moved towards the door, as did Lee Hyunsung before being restrained by Dokja.

"You won't be able to stop it."

"Hah?"

"We have to go!" Cale saw the complicated gaze that Dokja threw towards the door.

"What's really going on?" Cale shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I know very little about this world." Archie was silent.

"Huh? But..."

"If we don't leave now- we will all die before the next scenario begins."

Cale looked towards the iron door.

'Another protagonist, Yoo Joonghyuk.'

The blue screen again appeared in front of Cale.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' advises you to leave the carriage.]

'Huh?' Cale stared at the screen in confusion.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says he can sense an evil presence from the next carriage.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' advises you to stay away from anything in the next carriage.]

Cale was silent, he glanced at Archie.

"Let's go, Archie." Archie nodded in agreement.

Kuuong!

Kim Dokja looked straight at Lee Hyunsung.

"We have to go."

"But-"

"Do you want to die because of the man behind the door or try your luck outside the carriage. Which will you choose?" Han Myungoh shook again.

"U-uh."

"Dokja-ssi is there any guarantee that the person behind the iron door is the enemy?" Cale sighed, Archie rolled his eyes lazily. Why are these old people so slow when it comes to using their brains?

"Uncle, soldier." Lee Hyunsung turned to Archie who called out to him.

"That madman who was breaking down the iron door was a survivor of the scenario, you think in the other carriages they have insects or fish like us?" Lee Hyunsung was silent.

"Moreover in terms of strength, that person is much stronger than the rest of us. Of course you are strong too Archie." Archie smiled brightly when he heard the last whisper from Cale.

Lee Hyunsung looked at the next carriage and saw blood splattered on the glass.

"...I was too careless, let's find a way out."

Everyone finally realized, the other carriages weren't as lucky as them. That means the person behind the door is a murderer. They immediately checked all the exits in the carriage.

"It's broken!"

"Shit! We won't be able to leave this way!" Everyone was busy trying to open the door.

"Dokja-ssi! this-" The automatic lock was found, but unfortunately the door didn't open completely.

"No!" The door only opened a fifth before finally stopping in traffic.

"...It seems that this is also broken."

"What about the other door?"

"This seems to be the only door we can use to escape."

The distance that was opened in the door that only a child could pass through, Cale glanced at Lee Gilyoung.

'.....he must be safe.'

Cale averted his gaze and chose to look at Archie.

"Archie." Archie nodded.

"I know." Archie was about to walk towards the door when...

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi! Use your skills!"

"Huh?"

Archie stopped walking and returned to standing next to Cale. They noticed Lee Hyunsung's body suddenly enlarged and opened the door easily.

"Hoh~ he's quite strong." Cale of course agreed with Archie's words.

Cale looked at Dokja who handed Gilyoung to Hyunsung, before jumping off the carriage as well.

The seven people ran over, Cale's breath starting to catch a bit.

'Damn it! This is tiring!'

Cale stopped to take a breath, when suddenly his body was grabbed in Archie's arms.

"We already asked you to exercise, but you never listen to us, Cale!" Cale ignored Archie's grumbling and chose to catch his breath.

After feeling enough to catch his breath, Cale comfortably wrapped his arms around Archie's neck. Archie was currently carrying Cale's body in Bride style.

"I'm lazy-" Archie rolled his eyes.

A moment later the Dokkaebi reappeared in front of them.

[....Ah, this really is. I knew this would happen. Didn't I say it before? I told you not to go anywhere, dammit! The scenario isn't ready-]

Dokkaebi looks angry as he floats over the Dongho bridge.

"aahh! I knew this would happen! I told you not to come out!" Han Myungoh covered his head with his hands, Archie snorted.

"No one's forcing you to get out, you damn old man!" Archie was annoyed, he was really fed up with all the bullshit that Han Myungoh was throwing out. He really wanted to eliminate the old man!

[Haa- what else? You guys really are lucky humans.]

[The second scenario has arrived!]

+

[Second scenario : - Escape]

Category : Sub

Difficulty : E

Clear condition : Cross the broken bridge and enter Oksu Stasiun Station

Time Limit : 20 minutes

Compensation : 200 coins

Failure: ???

+

"Dokja-ssi something is weird. It says 'broken bridge', but the bridge..." Archie clicked his tongue again in annoyance.

"Just fucking run already!" Hearing the screams from the white-haired teenager made Yoo Sangah flinch before finally running back.

"I understand!"

The seven people ran fast, in front there were Lee Hyungsung and Lee Gilyoung. Archie and Cale followed behind them.

"W-what is that-?!"

At that moment Han Myungoh's scream rang out. There is a large whirlpool under the Han River that spits out water.

A gigantic monster appeared in the center of the whirlpool, Icthyosaurus. The problem was that the creature appeared to be twice big than before.

Ku ku ku ku!

The Han River churned violently and the Icthyosaurs moved to damage the foot of the bridge.

"The bridge will be broken!"

"Run! If we run then we'll get past it!"

Cale looked at the distance of the bridge that was spread out before him, there was about 200 meters of distance left between the bridge and the entrance of Oksu station. They could get there if nothing stood in the way-

[There is no fun if the game is too easy.]

Of course! Of course that bastard Dokkaebi would do something, of course.

[Scenario difficulty has been adjusted.]

[Scenario difficulty : E -> D]

A laugh from the Dokkaebi was heard, and it made Archie really angry and annoyed! Cale even furrowed his brows as well.

[Is there any fun if all you do is run away? Let's create a bit of a tense atmosphere!]

[The evil thoughts of the dead have returned.]

[The surrounding earth is filled with black Ether.]

[The bad guys have risen.]

There were many sounds of footsteps chasing the seven people from behind.

"Z-zombies?"

A huge wave of undead chased after them, those undead were people who were originally on the same carriage as them.

"We just need to run faster! Come on!" Archie groaned.

"Damn dokkaebi! Fuck everything!"

Cale glanced at Lee Hyunsung who was carrying Lee Gilyoung, the two of them had arrived at a safe point. Cale breathed a sigh of relief, thank goodness.

Cale looked at the creature that was right above them, they weren't going to reach safety.

There were too many undead blocking their steps, Cale could even see some of the dead bodies on the bridge standing and blocking Lee Hyunsung.

'Shit, won't make it in time.'

"Everyone! Get down!"

"Archie, get down." Archie immediately obeyed Cale's words.

Archie lowered Cale and immediately protected Cale's body, he turned his body so that his back was facing the wreckage of the Icthyosaurus.

Kwang!!

The huge monster hit the bridge and knocked it to pieces. The ruins of the Dongho bridge fell into the Han river.

The fishy smell of blood filled the bridge. Kim Dokja staggered slightly as he got up from his defensive position, as the dust cleared the scenery on the Dongho Bridge became clearer. The black haired man looked around him, he saw pieces of crushed and cut concrete. The carcasses of the bad guys who had been bitten by the Icthyosaurus were scattered on the bridge.

"D.... S-ssi?..... ..... Okay?" Dokja's ears were ringing slightly.

He saw Yoo Sangah and Han Myungoh who were lifting their bodies, one of Han Myungoh's legs was injured.

Kim Dokja heard screams from Lee Hyunsung and Lee Gilyoung across the bridge. Then Kim Dokja saw it.....

He saw a shield with silver light shining so brightly, it had a silver color and wings on both side.

Kim Dokja could see the two wings hugging two figures who were also protecting each other.

Cale clicked his tongue, he pushed Archie's body slightly and looked at the killer whale in annoyance. Cale's hand moved and flicked Archie's forehead.

"Aw! What's that for?!" Cale sighed.

- Don't worry Cale, I'm protecting you guys!

'Thanks Glutton.'

- if you thank me then you have to eat, I'm hungry.

- all you think about is food!

- and all you think about is money!

- ....... No comments.

- Pffftt- hahaha!

- Oh Lord...

Cale sighed again, he then looked at Archie who was still rubbing his forehead.

"You're exaggerating. I'm sure it won't hurt." Archie stopped rubbing his forehead and smiled.

"Yup! It doesn't feel at all."

'...... This Damn killer whale.'

Cale then removed the shield protecting them, Cale stared at the front. Exactly a few tens of meters from them was the place where the bridge was cut off.

"Cough-" Cale covered his mouth.

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' sighs.]

[Constellation 'Sky Suppressing Water' asks you to be careful!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like judge fire' is shocked!]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is worried.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' wishes you well.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' gives the incarnation 'Cale Henituse' a gift.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' reminds Incarnation 'Cale Henituse' to use his reward later.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' wishes you well.]

"Thanks-cough-"

'Damn it! Fuck with this weak ass body!'

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says, you don't need to talk! Just rest!]

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' agrees with the constellation 'Secretive Plotter']

[Many constellations wish you health!]

[10,000 coins have been sponsored]

Archie panicked, he quickly took out the tissue in Cale's bag and wiped off the blood on Cale's hands and lips.

Archie clicked his tongue. "You don't need to protect me. Protecting is my job Cale." Cale frowned.

"I don't want to see you hurt either." Archie sighed.

"Haa- what should I do with you?"

"nothing."

Archie was busy cleaning the blood from Cale, he ignored the gazes the three older people gave him.

"What the hell?" Dokja stared at the missing shield intensely.

Dokja believes that power should not exist, if it does exist then Dokja will definitely know it because it will be written in WOS.

Dokja looked at the two teenagers carefully, he then activated his skill.

[This person's information cannot be read in the 'Character list']

Dokja flinched a little, if they weren't on the character list then they weren't characters from this world. Then why did they get such power?

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' is staring at you.]

[The skill 'Forth wall' vibrates.]

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' warns you.]

Dokja gasped again.

'I didn't know there was a constellation with this name in WOS... Moreover this constellation is very protective of his incarnation.'

[Someone has received help from the Constellations]

Dokja's thoughts were cut off when the voice sounded.

[The constellation scenario 'Deus ex Machina' has been activated]

Along with that sound, a brilliant bridge made of light was created among the remains of the broken Dongho bridge. The blue screen reappeared in front of everyone.

"Dokja-ssi, in my head, suddenly-" Dokja looked at Yoo Sangah.

"It's Yoo Sangah-ssi's sponsor." Dokja tried to reactivate his skill on Yoo Sangah but all he got was a notification similar to that of the two teenagers.

"Dokja-ssi, what should we do now?" Cale looked at the three adults with his stoic face, he saw Han Myungoh's body tremble.

Cale didn't blame it, the light bridge in front of him could only be crossed by an even number, whereas they were currently an odd number. That meant one of them had to be left behind.

Dokja glanced at Cale and Archie, the two teenagers wouldn't give up one of them for an older person. Dokja knew that, especially when he saw the white-haired teenager who was so protective of another teenager, Dokja, even remembered the cold stare Archie gave when he cut someone's hand for touching Cale.

"Dokja-ssi! Behind you!" Cale looked at Dokja who was being attacked by the white-haired undead.

"Kim Namwoon." Was Cale worried? No, why should he worry about a Protagonist? He has plot armor that protects him.

"Cale. We're leaving now." Cale nodded, he allowed Archie to raise his body again.

Archie carried Cale in one hand, while his other hand moved towards the dimensional pocket on his school coat and pulled out his beloved spear.

Dozens of undead were running towards Archie and Cale, Archie slightly snorted and started attacking the undead.

Cale saw that the slash made by the white-haired boy let out a splash of water, and the splash of water sliced ​​through the body it hit.

Cale was just about to use his ancient powers when...

"Stop. Don't do anything!" Cale sighed and decided not to use his ancient powers.

That's when suddenly a big wind passed them, Archie was silent and looked at the direction the wind was moving.

"Ha!" Archie laughed in disbelief.

In front of him Han Myungoh ran very fast carrying the rebellious Yoo Sangah on his shoulders and crossed the bridge at an incredible speed.

"That bastard." Cale joined in gawking in disbelief when he saw Han Myungoh's running speed.

"Haa- a bastard who has quite a bit of luck."

"Right." Archie stopped the conversation and returned to fight the dozens of undead that stood in his way.

Cale comfortably hugged Archie's neck, after all what else could he do? Archie forbade him to do anything, as well as his ancient powers who were busy lecturing Cale in his own head. That's quite annoying.

"Archie.... I can help you."

"I don't need it. I'm the strongest fighter in the Whale tribe, Cale. These damn undead can't even be considered a warm-up." Cale sighed again, he then looked at Dokja who was fighting with Kim Namwoon.

Cale raised his hand, he used the Sound of Wind to push Kim Namwoon away.

Dokja looked at Kim Namwoon who suddenly fell down in confusion.

'W-what?'

Dokja looked back, he could see the two teenagers fighting, well- actually only Archie was fighting. Dokja looked at Cale who was smiling slightly at him.

'That's Cale's skill- at least he helped me.'

After giving several stabs to Kim Namwoon's dead body, the body stood up again and attacked Dokja.

Cale turned his gaze and tightened his grip on Archie when he felt the white hair start to accelerate his pace.

"Holdfast!"

"I know."

Cale looked back at Dokja, but something behind the black-haired man caught Cale's attention.

The undead that had previously surrounded Dokja began to tremble, their bodies shaking even more as they looked back.

Behind the dozens of corpses, Cale could see the paths of the sword slashes that instantly killed the undead, Cale also felt a very strong presence behind the crowd of undead.

It can also be felt by Dokja. Cale and Dokja thought of one name in common.

'Yoo Joonghyuk-'

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' requests the incarnation of 'Archie' to increase his speed!]

Archie clicked his tongue.

"I'm trying, bastard!" Archie is really pissed off, why does this Constellation keep asking him to do something?! Archie doesn't even know this bastard, why is this bastard so familiar with Archie?

"I'll get rid of them." It seemed Archie had no other choice.

".......do not push yourself."

"Okay."

Cale sat upright in Archie's arms, his left hand still cradling Archie's neck, while he raised his right hand to draw out the power of his ancient powers.

The wind blew fiercely and swept away all the undead that were in the way of Archie and Cale. Archie relaxed his grip on Cale before starting to run over the glowing bridge that Yoo Sangah created.

Dokja widened his eyes slightly, a feeling of exaggeration began to fill him as voices began to sound from the man in front of him.

"Who are you?" That cold stare didn't leave Dokja.

Yoo Joonghyuk, the protagonist whom he has been reading adventures for for the past 10 years, is standing tall in front of him. Dokja started to feel a complicated feeling, which luckily his skill was able to handle right away.

"You, how did you stay alive?" Kim Dokja was silent.

'Damn Protagonis!'

Moments later Dokja finds himself strangled by the man in front of him, this is quite a ludicrous sight actually. Dokja felt himself like a monkey who was being hanged.

"Name."

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Kim Dokja."

"Weird name."

"I hear it quite often."

Bug!

"Uhk-"

'This damn bastard just hit me! Doesn't he realize that his strength is the same as a monster?!'

"Stop answering useless things. From now on only answer my questions. Got it?" Dokja didn't raise his voice.

"Your answer?"

"........I will."

Yoo Joonghyuk started asking some questions, can this be called a question and answer session? The current situation felt more like torture.

"Are your questions finished?"

"......Yes"

"Then can you let me go? And let's go to Oksu station together, there's only a little time left to complete the scenario."

"That's difficult."

'This bastard!' Dokja heard all thoughts from Yoo Joonghyuk thanks to his skills.

Dokja was even surprised when his Forth wall skill could cancel Yoo Joonghyuk's 'Sage eye' skill.

['I have to kill him']

'Damn it!'

"Yoo Joonghyuk, I know a future that you don't know about."

"......How-" Yoo Joonghyuk's words were cut off.

"FUCK! CAN'T YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?! YOU DON'T SEE I'M RUNNING, HUH?! THESE FUCKING SCREENS BLOCK MY WAY! STOP ALL OF THIS, BASTARD!"

Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk simultaneously turned towards the sound. Dokja could see Archie who was cursing the screen in front of him and Cale who was looking at them.

'.......He's arguing with the constellations? Wow- he's brave.'

Dokja stopped staring at the two teenagers and looked back at the protagonist in front of him. But unfortunately, it seemed that the man in front of him was not in the world.

Dokja could see Yoo Joonghyuk's coldness slightly widened and trembled. Dokja could also feel the hand that was choking him was also shaking slightly.

'What-? What happened to this man?' Dokja looked at Yoo Joonghyuk in confusion, that's when the contents of Yoo Joonghyuk's head sounded again in Dokja's ears.

[......'H-how']

'What?! What how?! Don't be half-hearted when you're thinking!' Dokja is quite annoyed with the man in front of him.

['......... Cale-?']

Dokja's eyes immediately widened.

'Yoo Joonghyuk knows Cale Henituse?! How could that be?! Cale's name was never mentioned in the novels!' Dokja was silent.

'......No, wait.' Dokja started to remember a conversation between Yoo Joonghyuk and Lee Jihye in the 811th round.

["Master, I've actually wanted to ask this for a long time. Why do you have a bracelet in a color other than black?" Yoo Joonghyuk looked at Lee Jihye flatly, Lee Jihye moved her hands quickly.

"I-I mean- what I mean is, I've never seen master wear anything other than black. So the red color of your bracelet really stands out!" Yoo Joonghyuk glanced at his left wrist, there was a dark red bracelet wrapped around it.

"It's not that flashy."

"Yes! Of course, I mean- argh! How do I explain it?!" Yoo Joonghyuk ignored Lee Jihye and chose to pay attention to the bracelet on his left hand, a rare smile appeared on Yoo Joonghyuk's cold face.

Lee Jihye couldn't help but be silent when she saw her never-smiling master smile just by looking at the bracelet in her hand.

"This bracelet reminds me of someone."

"...... Who-?" Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes changed slightly.

"Alright that's enough, let's get back to hunting."

"Master-!]

Remembering that conversation, Dokja automatically glanced at Yoo Joonghyuk's left hand, there Dokja could see it, the red color of the bracelet was quite striking compared to Yoo Joonghyuk's monotonous black outfit.

'Yoo Joonghyuk knows Cale Henituse- then why is that name never written in the novel-'

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' asks you to run faster!]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' worries about the state of incarnation 'Cale Henituse']

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' agrees and asks you to move faster]

[Constellation 'Sky Suppressing Water' is worried about its incarnation.]

[Many constellations are worried about the safety of the two of you]

Blue screens popped up right in front of Archie's face, Archie was really sick and annoyed with all this.

"FUCK! CAN'T YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?! YOU DON'T SEE I'M RUNNING, HUH?! THESE FUCKING SCREENS BLOCK MY WAY! STOP ALL OF THIS, BASTARD!" Archie exhaled roughly, he was really annoyed.

Cale briefly flinched at the sound of the killer whale's outburst of emotion.

".....Archie?"

"....... Sorry." Cale chuckled a little, his hand moving to run through Archie's white hair.

"It's fine." After feeling Archie's anger subside quite a bit, Cale turned his head back to look at Kim Dokja.

When he turned his head, his reddish brown eyes met the black pupil of the tall man who was holding Kim Dokja's neck.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' clicks its tongue.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' gives off a hint of hostility to the incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk']

TBC~

Happy reading~ sorry for typo! Hope you enjoy!

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 163 4
After becoming Cale Henituse Kim rok soo finds himself in a room with the characters he wishes to avoid. Can he achieve his dream slacker life or wil...
53.2K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
11.9K 715 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
2.2K 217 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...