Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas

2.8K 74 68
By ChildOfBeast13

In the vacuum of space, the Watchtower was in the orbit of the Earth's atmosphere. Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman were in the Watchtower's garden admiring the view.

Wonder Woman: Times like these, one feels the very weight of the world upon us.

All three of them heard footsteps coming up towards them from behind. They all turned around saw Aquaman walking towards them.

Aquaman: Everyone is here.

All four of them walked back inside and were met with the sight off all the members of the Justice League.

Aquaman: Our agenda is clear. What's at stake should not be underestimated.

Superman: The decisions we make today will reverberate for years to come.

Wonder Woman: And influence whether or not the world continues to put their trust in the Justice League.

Batman: We have work to do.

Everyone took a seat around a table and small holographic screens began to appear infront of them.

Martian Manhunter: Another expansion of the League could generate hostilities of our enemies. No one needs or wants another Injustice League.

Superman: Point taken. But the option remains to vote no on all candidates. So, I nominate Icon for League membership.

Green Arrow: Why? Because you suspect Icon might be Kryptonian like you did with Captain Marvel?

Captain Marvel: *happily* You thought I was Kryptonian? Cool.

Wonder Woman: *to Superman* Icon interests me also. As does his protégé, Rocket.

Wonder Woman: Athena knows that the league could use more female members.

Black Canary: Agreed.

Hawk Girl: Hear, hear. 

The sudden outburst from the female members caused some awkwardness between some of the male members.

====================================================================================================

Inside of the cave, Zatanna and M'gann were cooking Thanksgiving dinner for everyone who was living inside of the cave. Wally was there eating the cranberry's that M'gann had prepared for the sauce.

Wally: Gobble, gobble. *eats cranberry* Oh, I love Thanksgiving.

M'gann used her telepathy to lift a wooden spoon in the air and smacked Wally on the hand.

Wally: Ow.

M'gann: Heh, those are for dinner, Wally.

Zatanna: Yelsrap egas yramesor dna emyht!

Zatanna casted a spell that instantly put all of the seasons she had onto the turkey, preparing it to go into the oven.

Zatanna: There. Seasoned to perfection and ready for the oven.

M'gann used her telekinesis to lift the turkey into the air. She then placed it into the oven before turning to Wally and Y/n.

M'gann: I thought you two were eating with your families.

Wally: *realizes* Oh, yeah. Dad will kill me if I'm late.

Y/n: Grandpa Max decided he wanted to make his own special course. *shudders* 

Wally: *gags* I feel sick just thinking about him near a stove.

M'gann: It can't be all that bad...Can it?

Y/n: It is hilarious that you think that.

The two then get up out of the kitchen to head to their homes to eat Thanksgiving dinner with their families. Before Wally left, he took up a handful of cranberries and ran off. 

M'gann: Wally!

M'gann heard the sounds of crying from behind her. When she turned around and saw Zatanna crying. M'gann walked over to her friend and put her hand on her shoulder.

Zatanna: It's nothing. It's the onions. These are just all the things I used to cook for...It's my first Thanksgiving without my dad.

M'gann then brought Zatanna into a hug trying to comfort her.

================================================================================================

Back at the Watchtower, the League were going through different nominations. Batman had nominated the Atom for League membership.

Captain Marvel: Seriously? The Atom. Well, how useful could he be at that size?

Batman: It's the size that makes him useful.

Flash: Absolutely. Still, we could always use more raw power. And Earth has a third Green Lantern, Guy Gardener.

Green Lanterns: *sternly* No.

Flash: But we could really-

Green Lanterns: *sternly* No.

[Time Skip]

Green Arrow: If we're considering Blue Devil, then I nominate Red Arrow. Roy has more experience. And he's no kid anymore. He's 18, a legal adult. He's ready.

Aquaman: Is he? Red Arrow has been uncooperative and disrespectful. If we reward that kind of behavior, what message does that send to the rest of the team?

Green Arrow: Yes, but-

Superman: No. Red Arrow may be 18. but the rest of the team is too young. We're not inducting children into the League.

Hearing this made Captain Marvel sweat as the entire League knew his secret identity.

Doctor Fate: That seems myopic. I have been one with Kid Flash and Aqualad. Both are ready.

Wonder Woman: And what of Zatanna?

Doctor Fate: Absolutely not.

Wonder Woman: That sounded almost protective, doctor. At least we know Zatara is still in that helmet somewhere.

Captain Marvel: *gets up* Why is Doctor Fate a member? *to Doctor Fate* You coerced Zatara into giving up his life to you, or else lose his daughter instead. Not cool.

Red Tornado: Should such behavior be condoned?

Doctor Fate: Zatara desires that Doctor Fate remain with the League.

Green Arrow: Oh, please.

Doctor Fate: It is true. Zatara's trust in Nabu is...measured. He desires the League to maintain a close watch upon us.

[Time Skip]

The next nominee was Plastic Man. When the picture came up, Captain Marvel began to laugh but covered his mouth with his hand.

Batman: Plastic man.

Flash: I don't know. The guy's got a pretty substantial criminal record.

Captain Marvel couldn't contain it any longer and burst out laughing.

Captain Marvel: Sorry. Sorry. The guy just cracks me up.

Captain Marvel looked around and saw that everyone was looking at him with a serious expression.

Flash: *sighs* Maybe it's time to we talked about the elephant in the room. Should Captain Marvel stay a member now that we know he's really only 10 years old?

Red Tornado: He does posses an adult body and the wisdom of Solomon.

Aquaman: Wisdom does not equal maturity. 

Captain Marvel: *offended* Hey, I'm sitting right here. 

Black Canary: Then, Billy, maybe you should leave until we've hashed this out.

Batman: No. Captain Marvel is a member and is entitled to participate until or unless he's voted out.

Wonder Woman: It's not just his age. It's the fact that he lied about it.

Captain Marvel: I didn't lie, exactly. I just left out the part about being a kid. 

Wonder Woman: A lie of omission is still a lie. You kept an important secret from us. No one in the league knew the truth.

Batman: I did.

Wonder Woman: I shouldn't be surprised, since you indoctrinated Robin into crime fighting  at the ripe old age of nine.

Batman: Robin needed to help bring the men who murdered his family to justice.

Wonder Woman: So that he could turn out like you?

Batman: So that he wouldn't.

[Time Skip]

Martian Manhunter: You seem to have reached the consensus that 18 years is a suitable minimum age for joining the league, yet what of Miss Martian? Though she is a biological adolescent by Martian standards, she was born 48 Earth years ago.

Red Tornado: So what is the deciding factor, chronology or biology? Take Superboy.

Black Canary: Exactly. He's less than a year old. Does he have to wait 17 more to stand beside us?

Wonder Woman looked over at Superman and saw that he was looking away from Superboy's picture.

[Time Skip]

Flash: I nominate Y/n 10 for league membership.

A picture of Y/n 10 came up and everyone began to think about his position on the League.

Red Tornado: He does posses the most powerful weapon in the galaxy.

Aquaman: No matter how powerful his weapon, his immaturity is what is holding him back. His choice in what warriors is solely based around nothing but brute strength. He holds no strategy within his fighting.

Captain Atom: That and he clearly has no control over that watch. He's like a child running around with a loaded gun.

Dr. Fate : But a weapon that powerful could be of use. Back when I was facing against Kalrion when he split the world into two dimensions, the (L/N) boy was able to use one of his transformations. I had never seen anything like it, a mortal overpowering a Lord of Chaos with just his bare hands. He was also able to bring them back together with a single flick of his hands.

Batman : What was the name of this alien?

Dr. Fate : If I remember correctly, Miss Martian called it a Celestialsapien.

Martian Manhunter was shocked while everyone was left confused about his reaction.

Captain Marvel : *to Martian Manhunter* What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Martian Manhunter : Celestialsapiens are the most powerful beings in the universe. In short, with such power, (Y/N) could very bend the universe in whatever shape he pleases and none of us can do anything to stop him.

Everyone on the League was shocked about Martian Manhunter's news and thought for a moment regarding (Y/N)'s position on the League.

============================================================================================

[Time Skip]

Superman: No other ideas? Then here are our candidates for new or continued league membership.

All the nominees that were brought up during the meeting were brought up around the room as holograms. 

Batman: We've debated origin, size, gender, experience, age, temperament and background.  But what is the fundamental criteria for membership?

Wonder Woman: When all is said and done, the question must be: Whom do we trust? Trust to fight beside us. Trust to have our backs. Trust to hold up the high standards and ideals of the Justice League.

Batman: Time to vote.

Screens came up infront of each League member and they all voted on what nominee should join the Justice League.

Batman: All those in favor for ratifying the results?

Everyone: Aye.

Batman: All opposed?

No one answered.

Batman: Then we are adjourned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.3K 5
Damian and Tim have sexual tension. Just a bunch of times their countless flirting has occurred during the years. I fucking suck at descriptions, but...
841K 33.3K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.1K 153 42
This is the second story I wrote there is a g 4 but that one needs editing so this g5 from the movie to make your mark and some tell your tail (slow...
4.1K 72 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...