The twin siblings new life (f...

By Candylivid

Hi,so I am really into this manhwa and I gave a thought that what if athy (From wmmap) was a child Raphael wa... More

The departure
The unannounced guest
Trying to trust my so-called family.
A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
The twins fully manifest!
Magic brought me a pet and pest or a friend?
The dress code tryout (torture)
The meeting with the ladiegt empire
The voice.....?
Gifts... for a royal are.....HEAPS AND MOUNTAINS!!! my escort
I NEED YOUR HELP TO DECIDE! please help! Sneak peek to
A/n
Short skit part one
WHAT THE HELL?!
Day of debutante
The Rival and Respect
Layout
'Befriending' Cossete and My Position
A/n
My first tea party
A family breakfast and- what?!
Shopping and truth....
Duties and problems
Masquerade gone wrong....
A chance
A chance part 2
Preparations
Cossete know your place!
News

Charlotte Vandela

190 6 0
By Candylivid

At the emerald palace

Tea Party

Athy pov

"That reminds me Princess, could you please get me a carriage with an imperial crest and choose my lady-in- waiting!" Cossete asked tilting her a little to the side and slightly smirking. I see how it is. "Sure, I'll get you a lady-in-waiting. You can tell me if you like her. About the carriage I can't do anything about that since I am neither the emperor nor I am the official Crown prince/princess." I said with caution. "Oh, I see how it is. I didn't know about that." Cossete said drooping a bit. "That's right! I'll tell your lady-in-waiting to tell you about imperial etiquette, here is a book as well, and a intellgence test will be held since you have imperial blood and Magic as well." I said finishing my tea.

Cossete looked a bit taken aback. Our official announcer came walking hastily towards us. "What is it?" I asked a bit annoyed at the fact that he came when I was just about to leave.

Cossete pov:

I guess he is to make some announcement since he has a big scroll. He opened the scroll and read the following words:

Henceforth, Crown Prince Loyd shall be addressed as The first Prince Loyd

Princess Athanasia- 'Is that b*tch finally getting demoted' I excitedly thought. Shall be addressed as Crown Princess Athanasia before and after her coronation.

"WHAT?!" I banged on the table. How can she get the title so easily? "Please continue," Athanasia     spoke.

"But officially none of you are labelled as the heir yet." The announcer clarified. "And, Lady Cossete shall not hold the princess title instead be addressed as Lady Cossete." He finished.

"Why can't I hold the princess title? I am also a member of the imperial family!" I angrily asked. "That- His majesty doesn't allow it that's why." Athanasia explained.  Ok I've had enough. "Sorry Princess Athanasia I'll be heading back to the castle." I said as I got up from the table and left the palace with my ugly carriage.

Athy pov

"Lily, can you put this all back and tell the maids to bring me some good ladies- in - waiting names for Cossete." I said getting up from the chair. "Yes Crown Princess." Lily cheekily said. "It's not official." I said looking behind and chuckling as lily ordered an umbrella to be brought for me.

The umbrella came and I started walking back to the palace. We went through the gardens, climbed the stairs and reached inside my personal chambers.

"Here are the recommendation letters your highness requested." Ces said as places a bunch of letters. I don't want to send a spy of sorts that's why I'll send a noble girl! Let's see.....

"Crown Princess! How about Charlotte Vandela?" Hannah said. "The Vandela family? They're so hungry about power and riches.Like leeches they stick to anything that gives them power." I said grumbling. "She almost forced me to get a dance with her!" I continued. "Yes princess,that is why she is the perfect lady-in-waiting for her!" "Fine, call Charlotte Vandela to my palace tomorrow." I said shaking my head. "Leave now, I'd like to rest," I said waving my hand. "Yes princess." They said and left.

Third pov

At the Seiuy East Palace 

After the talk, both the twin princess and prince were heading back to the Seiuy East Palace. It was the nearest Palace to the emerald Palace. Cossete saw through her carriage window a large Palace with magnificent gardens. "Hey, whose Palace is that?"  Cossete asked the coachman. "It's the twin prince and princess's palace, the Seiuy east palace." He answered bored. "Turn! I want to greet them!" Cossete said looking at a chance. The coachman turned the carriage towards the Palace.

Arien pov: 

We reached inside the Palace gates when I heard the rattling of wheels of an another carriage. Our head bulter informed us that the Cossete girl was wanting to visit us. Probably to ruin our reputation or build her own. "Send her away." Arjen said without a second thought. "Yes, please do that." I said smiling. The bulter bowed and left to tell her.

At the carriage 

Third pov

Cossete's carriage suddenly started to move as she screeched to stop the coachman unbothered said that their head bulter informed him that her request had been denied and so was entry to the other palaces until her identity was confirmed. She gritted her teeth as she bit her tongue fuming with anger. Eventually, she finally reached Dellonora castle near lunch time.

The next day

At the Vandela residence, Charlotte's room 

Charlotte pov

What should I do, in order for me to get close to the dragon? "M'lady! A letter from the imperial family has come!" My personal amid Mina cried coming into my room "What!! Give it to me!" I said as opened the letter. It was from Princess Athanasia. I was invited to the emerald palace for being chosen as Lady Cossete's lady-in-waiting.Doesn't she live in the dellonora castle which is secluded from the rest of the palaces? Maybe the dragon just wants to greet me? But why that good- for -nothing's servant? She has absolutely no favour from the emperor. If I persuade that girl maybe I can get to the other palaces often. "Mina, prepare my best dress, we're going to the princess's private residence today!" "Yes M'lady!". My father saw me off, since he was proud I was invited to the princess's residence.

After a long ride we reached at the gates of the emerald palace which was almost like protected from danger. It was grand to say the least as I saw a beautiful girl waiting to greet me. So that is Princess Athanasia. I got of the carriage as I greeted her. "Greetings, I am Charlotte Vandela from Viscount Vandela's Family, Princess Athanasia." I bowed and said. I lifted my head and eyed her dress. She could wear such nice clothes without even batting an eye? Does Cossete have these type of clothes? I will be able to wear them if I become her lady in waiting.

This is what you(Athy) are wearing.

"Lady Cossete has arrived."  Why do they call her lady and not princess? Maybe she still didn't get accepted.

That girl arrived in a.....CARRIAGE WITHOUT AN IMPERIAL SEAL?! She got out quite the common way, and her dress is so plain unlike Princess Athanasia's dress. Look's like I'm going to have to teach the girl about how build her reputation first and destroy Athanasia's. 

"Hello Lady Cossete, I am Charlotte Vandela, and I am chosen to be your lady-in-waiting." I smiled and said. She beamed a bit and took me  back to her carriage , when I heard that the girls, for the princess's  tea party had arrived and the out door garden was prepared. Good, this is a chance! I yanked the girl's sleeve and told her about my plan. She seemed delighted with it and we went towards Princess Athanasia. 

Tea Party location

Athy pov:

Great, they've come and preparations are finished, I should go greet them. But, how long will it take for Charlotte to turn against me? I wonder. "Princess, could we join your tea party?" Charlotte asked. If you've already turned against me, I'll make you suffer then. "Sure, maids take them to the location. It's my 2nd biggest private garden, near my private library." I said as innocently as possible. Charlotte seemed surprised but quickly composed herself as the magicians teleported them. The girls soon arrived as they bowed and greeted me. "Please rise, since all of my gardens are very grandiose, I decided to pick the 2nd biggest one with a river sides view." I said smiling. All of them seemed escalated and overwhelmed by the huge palace.

"Since it is quite far." I said leading the way to the teleportation circle. They squealed as my very first tea party began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.6K 22
DIDN'T EXPECT TO DIE EARLY AND MOSTLY BEING REBORN IN THE SAME MANHWA THAT HIS FRIEND FORCED HIM TO READ TO, "WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS" AND WHY THE HEC...
194K 6.2K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
15.3K 736 11
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
44.1K 1.5K 22
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...