Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Twenty-five: Crown

1.5K 87 57
By b30mzu

Footsteps capering about the corridors lightly, reaching out for their destination as a smile creeps up on the owner's face.

"It's the day!" The boy let's out after reaching the lecture hall to place his hands on a certain chestnut's shoulders.

"Yeah and there's alot of work to do, I fixed this yesterday what do you think?" Yeonjun holds up a crown.

"No."

"I know but look if we keep this side at the back-"

Soobin grumbled "You forgot didn't you?"

"What are you on?" Yeonjun grimaced turned to face the tall male.

"The meet with Taehyun!?"

"Ohh..OH!"

Realization hitting him, he excused himself running out the class leaving Soobin standing there with a crown in his hand.

+×+

Once finding a nice spot, he took out his phone clicking on the grey head's name icon, calling him. "Hello Taehyun? yeah hi meet me at lunch, okay bye." Yeonjun looked around for any sight of a certain tall male, ending the call as he sighed.

He had completely forgotten about the promise he made to Soobin.

He walked back into the class, he saw Soobin sitting on the chair looking down at his phone probably playing some game "How's minecraft going, Steve?"

"Shut up."

Yeonjun tsked but didn't bother to argue back and continued to focus on his work, adding last minute touches to the props and outfit.

+×+

"It's so bad what even is this-"

"You're supposed to shut up and look pretty so do your job."

"We're both getting graded you know."

The room filled with their bickering but slowly died down as they were given looks, but also ignored by some.

The raven head stared at the other fascinated over watching him grumble about the presentation clearly anxious.

"Well come on we have work to do!" Broken out of his trance, Soobin was dragged to the dressing room.

+×+

"OKAY! just a few more minutes."

"Why're you so hyped about this?" The chestnut receives the taller's attention.

"Well, last time sucked ass, maybe it won't this year since I have you." He smiled looking up, they locked eyes.

"Oh-"

"Okay everyone to the auditorium in ten!" Their professor announced, not looking inside the room lest his eyes spoiled for him.

The design students panicking in reply rush to their models fixing them as our couple stare at each other.

"Okay come on we might be the first to go up at this point." Rolling his eyes Yeonjun holds his model's hand leading him to the hall.

+×+

"Hurry up everyone if you're not ready by time it's a fat zero." The professor scares the students behind curtains.

Soobin glances at Yeonjun who's been staring at him from all angles, he smirks as the older steps closer to fix his elf earring.

"You have to pay to touch these." The raven head steps back earning a sigh from the older.

"Listen here you little-" The chestnut flusters puffing his cheeks, "We might be up first, do this some other time!"

The boy's rage was no use Soobin only kept moving away while he knew Yeonjun couldn't jump him.

"Okay lights off." The professor directs a student.

"Come here you fu-" Yeonjun gets a hold of the younger to fix the earring, "Perfect."

"Okay everyone stand in order of your seats." The professor spoke, the partners going to stand at the back as the evaluation began, the model students came in their outfits then their designers came up explaining while the models posed.

It was finally our couple's turn, Soobin walked on the runway showing off every part of the outfit, everyone watched him including Yeonjun amused by his professionalism, half of the students checking him out more than the outfit.

He wore a white poet shirt with white laced ruffle sleeves, a black corset with black dress pants, black velvet buckle heel boots, a crown with black and white jewels and white jewelry as accessories to complete the fit.

The outfit looked like it was straight out of a fairytale, it was truly majestic definitely made by the Choi Yeonjun.

After the older was done explaining the outfit they were excused to sit and wait for everyone to be done hence, they could leave for lunch.

Soon came lunch, Soobin was beyond excited to meet his idol, Yeonjun still confused as to why, was his cousin is so famous?

"Come on we might miss him." The raven head quickly rushes out the auditorium pulling the older.

"But you didn't take off the outfit-" Yeonjun strengthens his legs.

"It's fine come on!"

"If something happens to it i swear-" Before he could finish the boy was pulled, Soobin running bumps into someone making the older bump into his back.

"What are-"

"Sorry my bad." The chestnut hears another voice to look at the taller motionless, staring at a blond walking away.

"What is it?"

"N-Nothing."

+×+

As the boy walked out the doors he felt a firm grip on the bottom of his shirt before he met eyes with his cousin.

"Hey!" Yeonjun approaches his cousin with a tall man next to him.

"So Taehyun this is Soobin, my boyfriend."

"Not." The boy reaches out his hand for a shake to the ash head earning an audible gasp.

"Is it true you took over Altieri's at 14!?" Soobin asked immediately shocking Taehyun.

"He's a hitman." Yeonjun replied leaning against the wall with his hands folded. "and a fanboy." He whispered audibly to himself only.

"Oh uh yeah." Taehyun answered awkwardly looking at the taller male who looked like he won the world.

As the two boys chatted mostly Soobin asking random questions while Taehyun nodded awkwardly, leaving the other to third wheel he notices something "What's this." He grabs a bag Taehyun was holding, dodging all the attempts the other made to take it back.

"What's a strawberry shortcake-" Yeonjun tries to read but interrupted by the owner taking what's his.

"Don't touch my shit." He warns before putting the card back.

"Who's bg?" The boy pokes taunting.

"Well it was nice meeting you Soobin, come without your boyfriend next time." He dirty eyes the oldest before stomping away holding the bag to his chest.

"Did you hear that! He likes me!" The raven head shakes his partner only to receive dough eyes, making him stop and let out the most synthetic cough of his life.

"Soobin!" A fourth voice joins making them turn to see a student pointing towards a woman.

"Shit it's my manager."

"Manager?"

--------
Zuzu & Wand

An idea of the design:

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
40.6K 2.8K 23
People born with special abilities are called the Inaxus. There are only about 200 of such people in the whole world and Beomgyu happened to be one o...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
25.3K 1.1K 20
( 🍓 ) My Enemy ❕ - "Hyung, He's so handsome!" "Stay Away from him, He's mine." "Ugh not you again, Yeonjun." Where Yeonjun and Hueningkai fighting...