Sundrop/Moondrop x Reader One...

By Me_3_i

If yk me in irl no you dont, you came here for this and I will serve it so just hush and lets pretend we dont... More

Info!
My first lullaby (Moon)
Shes my cuddle buddy! (Sun/Moon)
HeadCanons (Sun/Moon)
The. Phone. (Sun)
OH NO! SUN... HES BROKEN (Sun)
I Yawn (Sun)
Chocolate (Sun/Moon)

May we dance? (Sun/Moon)

960 37 12
By Me_3_i

OK, SO WHEN I HAVE A CRUSH ON A CHARACTER I DREAM OF THEM AND FOR SOME REASON I DREAMED OF SUN AND MOON IDK WHY?! OK?! and yes this is based of my dream. Also here take art from what I saw in my dream HERE CATCH!

IDK WHO THIS IS IM GONNA SAY THIS IS SUNSET SINCE ECLIPSE LOOKS YK DIFFERENT

Oh and this was me in the dream...

"Sun! Sun!" I shout to the tall animatronic, Sun runs to me scooping me up while kids hang over his arms and legs like monkeys "YEEEESSS???" Sun said. "Guess what? We're going to a party tonight!" I said "WE! YOU MEAN ME-! YOU! USSS?!?!" Sun asked getting close to my face as of he's unsure.

"Yes us! Since it's the towns anniversary the animatronic's are gonna get dressed up and you guys are gonna perform! *mumble* well the glamrocks are... Your gonna take care of the kids and such..." I mumbled, "WERE GONNA GO TO A PARTY WAHOOOO!!!" He shouts "Well see you then!" I said as the Sun animatronic looked confused.

I hopped out of his grip taking my stuff and grabbing the key to the daycare "I get to leave early to get ready so here you're in charge of locking up tonight I said" I gave the key to Sun "BUT WAIT DONT YOU WANNA WEAR MATCHING OUTFITS?!" Sun exclaimed as I rushed trying to leave the daycare "eh- you know anything you were will be fine! It doesn't matter..." I said.

"Ok bye!" I said leaving the daycare little does Sun know im gonna wear something unexpected.

_________________________________________
supriseeeee (:]

☀︎︎ Sun's thoughts ☀︎︎
☾︎ Moons thoughts ☽︎

Suns POV

'OH WOW, THE PARTY LOOKS AMAZING THE FAIRY LIGHTS LOOK SO PRETTY AND SHINY! I'VE NEVER SEEN THE NIGHT SKY BEFORE! THANKS TO THE EXTRA LIGHTS THEY GAVE ME I CAN LOOK AT THE NIGHT SKY IN PERSON! WITHOUT MOONS RAMBLE!'

'What's that supposed to mean'

'OH WOW IS THAT THE GLAMROCKS THEY LOOK SO COOL! OH, I WISH SUNSHINE WOULD BE HERE BY NOW-'

'Hey... Look over there"

As I look over I see a motorcycle parked the passenger was a girl in a red dress and another girl in a suit like dress the girl was showing her back so I couldn't see who it was. The girl faced me and it was my Sunshine! She was wearing a suit! And wow she looks-

'Hot'

'DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME MOON'

Both girls went over to the stage as Sunshine whispers something to chica as if it was a song a request a song plays as the two started to dance but they weren't doing it seriously they were laughing and joking around it looks fun!

'You're jealous'

'Yeh...'

'Relax that's her best friend'

'PHEW! HOW DO YOU KNOW!'

'magic.'

'...'

'Anywho im im kinda jealous too let's ask her to dance'

'OOO! YOUR JEALOUS!?'

'Don't make a big deal out of it you don't even know what song we should dance to'

'Oh- you're not wrong...'

'Fly me to the moon.'

'What..?-'

'The song we dance too'

'Oooooooohhh!! But- what about the lights? I don't think they have enough lights in the center!'

'It'll be fine ill request the song from the darkness and then you ask her to dance and or something'

'GREAT IDEA!'

I walked into the darkness switching into Moon, as Moon sneaks by the snack bars and guests he makes his way to the stage calling out to Freddy and whispering the song request.

Moons move to an area close to my Sunshine stepping to dim warm lighting...

I- AGH!

*crack*

*crack*

*crack*

*crack crack*

*crack*

*crack*

*crack*
*crack*

☾︎ Nightfall/Sundown POV☀︎︎

Ah... how unexpected...

"Hello my sunset," I said taking their hand "may I have this dance..?

BACK TO NORMAL YOU POV (yes I am evil)

"I-" I was shocked by the infused Sun and Moon, I simply nodded. The animatronic Sun- Moon? Smoon... No that's weird, Nightfall/Sundown was very calm and gentle bringing me to the dance floor with a gentle hold. We both stood on the dance floor as 'Fly Me to the moon' starts playing.

The Sun animatronic bends down and kissed my hand, "Be careful I don't want you tripping" He said winking at me. For some reason, I feel like my face is heating up. Nightfall/Sundown took my other hand bringing it to his shoulder as he puts his other hand on my waist.

We both danced to the song, he was gentle and guided me along as I synchronised with his steps. He twirled me around holding me tight to keep me from falling the song was going to reach its peak as he twirled me one last time, he dipped.

THIS IS A DIP BTW IF U DONT KNOW WHAT A DIP IS sorry the nerd in me is showing

As he dips he presses his forehead on his mind closing his eyes, I don't know what he's thinking but if I could I think he would kiss me right now. His smile is permanent... But I want to believe if he could move his mouth I think he would still be smiling.

_________________________________________

AYYYYYY IM DONE no bcs I wanted to make a full-on animation of the dance but im to lazy

Anywho- don't mind me just my mom not understanding colors and trying to fight with me about how broken white is ugly

~Meta-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...