Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

By Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... More

The Baneblade in gup universe.
Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.
Epilogue.

We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK

129 1 4
By Demonemperordazed

On the Pravda Girls High School carrier, Katyusha hosts Darjeeling for tea, and it is revealed that St. Gloriana Girls College was defeated by Kuromorimine Girls' Academy in the semi-finals. Though Darjeeling's mention that Ooarai's team is led by a member of the Nishizumi family momentarily startles Katyusha, the Pravda commander ultimately expresses disdain for Ooarai. As she talks about the Baneblade as well.

Darjeeling: The semifinals are next, but you seem pretty laid back. Are you sure you don't have to practice?

Katyusha: It'll be a waste of fuel. They're just some small time team no one's ever heard of.

Darjeeling: But the commander's from a Tankery school, the Nishizumi school. Alongside their new tank called a Baneblade?!

Katyusha: Huh? Why didn't you tell me something so important before now?

Nonna: I've told you several times.

Katyusha: First I've heard about it.

Meanwhile, in Ooarai, the Automotive Club is finished converting the Panzer IV from Ausf.D to Ausf.F2 using the longer gun found last epsiode. The restored Renault B1 bis is to be crewed by members of the Public Morals Committee; Midoriko Sono, Moyoko Gotou and Nozomi Konparu, who join the Sensha-dō club as the newly formed Mallard Team. The student council invites Miho Nishizumi to have dinner with them, as they have something important to share; however, in the end they avoid revealing that the school is in danger, and Miho, perplexed, leaves without learning anything.

At the Nishizumi house, Shiho Nishizumi has discovered that Miho is again participating Sensha-dō and is due to compete in the upcoming match against Pravda. Her conversation with Maho reveals that Maho had been keeping her own observation of Miho's matches secret from her mother. Maho's expression is inscrutable when Shiho announces her intentions to watch the match in person and afterward disown Miho.

As the match is about to get under way, Katyusha and Nonna come to have a look at the Ooarai team, with Katyusha expressing scorn for the smaller, mis-matched tanks. As the Pravda students turn to depart, Katyusha offers sarcastic thanks to Miho for facilitating their win at the 62nd National Championship Tournament. While that's happening, Baneblade tank commander noticed that something doesn't feel right.

Before the match starts, Miho proposes a cautious strategy, but the other excited Ooarai crews overrule her, opting for an aggressive assault. Following a series of suspiciously easy kills against the opposing team, Miho is struggling to keep her team under control. The Ooarai tanks rush forwards to attack Pravda's exposed flag tank, and in doing so, fall into a trap carefully prepared by Katyusha. Just then warp portal in out HERETICS and traitor guardsman, with chaos cultist and the world eaters showed up, in the midst of the combat.

Later.

Anzu: It's gotten pretty cold, hasn't it?

Momo: That's because we've passed a latitude of fifty degrees north.

Yuzu: Our next event is in the extreme north.

Momo: I wish they'd stop deciding where we're holding our matches by roulette.

On the day of the match.

Katyusha: You prepared these tanks just to make Katyusha laugh, did you not?

[Katyusha is sitting up on Nonna's shoulders]

Katyusha: All of you are below Katyusha. Your tanks, your technology and your height.

Momo: You're just on her shoulders.

Katyusha: I heard that. How dare you insult Katyusha. I'll destroy the lot of you.

Katyusha: Oh, the Nishizumi girl.

Miho: Huh?

Katyusha: Thank you for last year. We were able to win because of you. Work your magic with your talent again for us this year.

She look at the tank commander of the Baneblade in disgust.

Katyusha: Katyusha is Disgusted by your not sanction tanks.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Well, as do I!? Child!

With the match begins.

Miho: Understood, we'll attack all at once.

Yukari: Are you sure?

Hana: What happened to being cautious, Miho?

Miho: If the match goes too long, they gain the advantage since they're used to fighting in the snow and we're not. Also, since all of you are all pumped up over this.

Anzu: Sun Tzu says the same. Though I have heard of military operations that were clumsy but swift, I have never seen one that was skillful and lasted a long time. It is better to fight a quick and focused battle. Am I right, Nishizumi?

Miho: Yeah, they're strong, but let's get out there and do this.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Mmm... something doesn't feel right?

Miho: Eleven o'clock, enemy tanks. All tanks on alert. Just three tanks? They set up a defensive perimeter? [then enemy tanks open fire] They've discovered us. Now might be the time to make use of that long barrel. Prepare for bombardment. Hippo team, begin snipping. Anglerfish team engage as well.

Pravda's ambush quickly leaves the Ooarai forces surrounded and under fire from all sides, and the Ooarai tanks are forced to seek refuge in a large church. During the retreat, the main gun of the M3 Lee is destroyed, the Panzer IV's turret is jammed, and the StuG III gets its tracks blown off, but makes good their retreat and Anglerfish Team manages to push to crippled Hippo Team to safety. As the church threatens to collapse under enemy fire, the barrage suddenly stops.

Members of the Pravda Sensha-dō club approach under a ceasefire. Katyusha gives Miho three hours to surrender peacefully. Aware of the dangers of fighting to the bitter end, concerned for the safety of her teammates, Miho is inclined to accept the offer. Most of the Ooarai girls agree that making it as far as the semi-finals is an adequate achievement in itself. However, the student council, particularly Kawashima, contests the decision, and reveals that unless Ooarai Girls Academy wins the championship, the school will be closed down. As they are being fired upon by the traitor guardsman, as rest of the pravda tanks were destroyed.

Saori: Why are they running?

Yukari: Don't you think it's because we're chasing them with all of our tanks, Miss Takebe?

Saori: Oh, that's right. Guys run away when you chase them too, for some reason.

Miho: We've been surrounded.

Saori: All I can see is reds.

Momo: It was a trap.

Warp portal opens up.

Everyone on the stands saw it, as shiho nizishumi and maho nishizumi, look in horror, as the traitor guardsmen and world eaters began their attack on the both schools.

Traitor guardsmen: For Khorne!

World eater: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

As the daemon engines attacked half of the pravda tanks, as katyusha saw her tanks being destroyed by the Daemon Engines.

Katyusha: What is that thing!!!!

Blood Slaughterer

The Blood Slaughterer is a Chaos Daemon Engine devoted to Khorne, larger than a Dreadnought, the Blood Slaughterer has a hunched, tick-like appearance and is armed with a multitude of monstrously large claws and blades making it a formidable weapon of war on the battlefield.

Brass Scorpions

The Brass Scorpions is a Super Heavy Daemon Engine, dedicated to the Blood God Khorne.
Lord of Skulls

The Scorpion is deceptively fast and agile for a vehicle of its size and excels at attacking fortified positions and engaging entrenched infantry. The Brass Scorpion seems to be imbued with a predator's insincts and has shown a level of bloodlust and delight for slaughter rarely matched even my other machines found amongst the arsenals of Chaos forces. There appear to be various configurations of Brass Scorpion in use by the traitor legions, ranging in size from that of a Leman Russ Battle Tank to that of small Titans. Like other many Khornate Daemon Engines, the Brass Scorpion is inscribed with Runes of the Blood God, granting it added defense against psychic powers.

It is believed by the Ordo Malleus that the Brass Scorpion is a creation of the Dark Mechanicum - the former members of the Adeptus Mechanicus who sided with the rebels during the Horus Heresy.

Lord of Skulls

Wrought only by the most skilled Warpsmiths with the bound spirit of a Bloodthirster, the engines of this towering contraption are powered by the boiling blood of murderers. Lords of Skulls are built in hell forges with the sole purpose of annihilating its enemies. Given its status as a prison of Bloodthirsters, Lord of Skulls are often worshiped by accompanying Daemons who will stack gathered corpses and skulls atop the engine during battle. Though it is considered as incarceration by most Bloodthirsters, still there are few of them (mostly from the eighth rank) who consider the Lord of Skulls like a suit of armour within which they may unleash war on the denizens of realspace.

Lords of Skulls are armed with a variety of heavy weapons, such as a gigantic Great Cleaver of Khorne mounted on its right arm and a Skullhurler or Hades Gatling Gun on its left. Long-range weapons include a chest-mounted Ichor Cannon, Daemongore Cannon, or Gorestorm Cannon.

Led by Champion of Khorne

The most bloodthirsty and savage fighters, Champions of Khorne lust after the spilling of blood and the roar of battle to satisfy the desires of Khorne. They are experts in many weapon forms which others could not master but do not fight in a graceful manner, preferring to bludgeon their way through enemies. Only the greatest battles can sate their thirst for blood.

Kharn The Betrayer showed up and start killing all of the students of pravda. As Ooarai highschool fleeing from the battlefield. As more show up as Baneblade opened fire at the tanks. And they went inside the abandoned building, as the remaining pravda tanks followed them to the abandoned buildings. Here they stayed for help to come, as the Baneblade followed suit as they went in.

Momo: No, we can't lose. We're fighting until the end.

Miho: But...

Momo: We're going to win. We're going to win. We have to win.

Miho: Why do you want to win so much? We made it so far when it was just our first time out here. Tankery isn't war after all. There are more important things than winning.

Momo: What's more important than winning?

Miho: I came to this school and met all of these people, and learned for the first time what it meant for Tankery to be fun. I've fallen in love with both this school and Tankery. And I want to end this tournament keeping those feelings in tact.

Momo: What are you saying? Our school is gone is we lose.

Miho: Our school, will be gone?

Anzu: Kawashima is right. If we don't win the national tournament this year, our school will be shut down.

Katyusha: Katyusha will say you have won! Please end this!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: No! They will never stop until they claim all of the skulls of your world's people, they've come here to destroy us. As long as we faith of the God EMPEROR and his Angels they will come for us.

Katyusha: Katyusha had enough with your God EMPEROR, thing katyusha wanted to go out and leave.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: You'll get yourself killed!

Katyusha was silent as nonna and remaining pravda students calm her down.

Next Time: This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.

A/N: Hopefully you enjoy reading it so yeah. Wrote it within span 2 hours, hopefully you like if not please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 9 6
After 6 months of wandering around and asking every school, Rin Mitsue, a nerd of tanks finally gets his wish of entering a Sensha-dō class when aski...
77.2K 1.6K 111
This story takes place after the Girls Und Panzer der Film where boys are suddenly allowed to participate in Senshado. It's about a boy that suddenly...
2.7K 57 10
A new era of Sensha-do is on the rise, with iron and fury its decree. For Miho she just wants to escape her shame and failure, to no longer be trampl...
51.2K 1.4K 95
With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's expectations. The world of Sensha-dō is...