Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

By Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... More

The Baneblade in gup universe.
Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.
Epilogue.

Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match

162 2 0
By Demonemperordazed

Meanwhile in anzio school ship.

In the courtyard of Anzio Girls High School, their commander, Anchovy, addresses the sensha-dō members. Having just defeated Maginot Girls College, The Anzio girls are in high spirits, until they discover that their next opponent, Ooarai Girls Academy, is headed by Miho Nishizumi, and therefore supposedly makes use of the dreaded Nishizumi Style. To counter this, Anchovy announces that their school's vigilant economising has paid off. Pointing to a covered tank at the back of the courtyard, Anchovy makes to unveil their new 'secret weapon.' Just as she does so, however, the lunch bell rings, and the Anzio girls rush off, more interested in Anzio's famous pasta.

Carpaccio: All troops, attention!

Anchovy: They're all surely saying, "At least they've got spirit and momentum going for them!" "They're pretty strong when they're on roll."

Gelato: They say we're strong!

Ricotta: Hey!

Amaretto: They say we're strong!

Panettone: Aw, Really?

Ricotta: But Big Sister, what do mean by "at least"?

Anchovy: In other words they mean, "All they've got is spirit and momentum." "They utterly collapsed when not on a roll."

Amaretto: Come again?!

Gelato: They dare take us lightly?!

Ricotta: We're gonna let them get away with that? Let's go ambush them with our tanks.

Carpaccio: Everyone calm down. They never actually said any of this.

Pepperoni: It's just level-headed dedication on duce's part.

Anchovy: Right, it's speculative.

Panettone: Man, you surprised us.

Gelato: Oh, good.

Anchovy: Listen, don't get taken in by every unfounded rumor out there, you hear? We won against the maginot girls Academy!

Bologna: That's right!

Carpaccio: Though it was a tough victory.

Pepperoni: A win's a win.

Anchovy: Spirit and momentum aren't necessarily all bad. We'll take this spirit and momentum on to the second round! Next we're up against Ooarai girls Academy led by the nishizumi school! And unknown tank!?

Ricotta: Aren't we screwed against the nishizumi school and their unknown tank?!

Amaretto: I can't imagine us winning.

Anchovy: Don't worry. Well maybe a little. Why do you think we've cut down from three snacks a day to two, trying hard to save money little by little?

Ricotta: Why was it again?

Anchovy: I've told you before! It's to buy a secret weapon!

All: Huh?

Anchovy: If we have the secret weapon, your existing "spirit and momentum," and just a bit of brainpower, we're sure to attain our long-coveted goal of winning through to the third round! Behold with awe! This is Anzio Highschool's deadly secret weapon-

All: Lunch time! Pasta, pasta!

Anchovy: Hey, come on! Don't you even care?!

Robiola: The cafeteria lunches sell out real quickly this time of year!

Anchovy: Well, it's true that having a lot of girls who are true to their feelings is one of the school's good points.

Back on the Ooarai school carrier, the Student Council and Anglerfish Team hold a strategy meeting to discuss their upcoming match against Anzio. Momo Kawashima states that Anzio makes use of Italian tanks, such as the Carro Veloce 33 and the Semovente M41. There have also been rumours that they have obtained a new secret weapon, which was not deployed in the first round. Anzu Kadotani shrugs dismissively, claiming that they'll soon find out what it is, at which point Yukari Akiyama bursts into the room, still wearing a convenience store uniform she used to sneak aboard Anzio's campus ship.

Explanation later.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Good work!

The Servo-skull shows the anzio highschool.

Yukari: Right, today I'm here at anzio highschool.

Servo-skull pan around as everyone else saw floating human skulls. Scanning around. The school as the students were freak out by it.

Yukari: Everyone else is terrified at Servo-skulls.

With that the yukari akiyama and the Servo-skulls.

Yukari: Wow, it's spacious inside the Colosseum.

Anchovy: This is our secret weapon!

Yukari: Whoa, this my first time seeing an actual P40!

Anchovy: Well, as long as we have this, Ooarai will be a pushover!

All: Duce!

In her video of the infiltration of Anzio's school carrier, Yukari learns that in Anzio there are many food vendor stalls, the sales from which help to fill the budget holes, as it is a poor school. Finding a stall with a tank-shaped roof, Yukari encounters Anzio's Sensha-dō Vice-Commander, Pepperoni, who offers her some of Anzio's famous pasta. Over the course of their small talk, Pepporoni casually discloses everything there is to know about Anzio's secret weapon -the only issue being that she has forgotten what kind of tank it is. However, thanks to her details Yukari guesses what the tank is; a P40 Heavy Tank. She goes to the stadium to take a look, and finds Anchovy parading it around in high spirits and happily posing for photos. When she look at the floating human skulls, she fell of her tank, as Servo-skull catch her, and it stare at her, couple of seconds and then red beam scans her and left.

Later

Walking through town the next day, Miho hears the sound of Caesar training in her home, practicing her role of loader for the Stug III by running shells through a mock up of the gun breech. Miho is welcomed by all of Hippo Team, who are able to gather data on the combat specifics of the P40, albeit with the difficulty that some must be translated from Italian. Caesar mentions that she has a childhood friend who now attends Anzio Girls High School, but has decided not to mine her for information out of fairness and respect.

Miho: Excuse me.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Mmm.....

All 3: Welcome!

Takako Suzuki (Caesar): Tea's ready.

Miho: Thank you very much.

Riko Matsumoto (Erwin): We don't have much information on the P40, but....

Takeko Nogami (Oyrou): You have this much?!

Kiyomi Sugiyama (Saemonza): It's not in Japanese/English.

Miho: Is this... Italian?

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: At least it's not high gothic or low gothic.

Takako Suzuki (Caesar): "....Delle Forze Armate Italiane..."

All: Huh?

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Huh? Ancient dead language of terra.

Riko Matsumoto: You can read Italian?

Kiyomi Sugiyama: I didn't expect that.

Takako Suzuki: Isn't it normal to be able to read Italian and Latin.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: What!? You can speak, High Gothic! As well!?

Kiyomi Sugiyama: It's not normal!

Takako Suzuki: You'll understand the blueprints and specs, so we'll photocopy them at the convenience store. It's hard to know where to stop, but I think this is about it.

Miho: Thank you so much.

Takako Suzuki: I actually know a girl at anzio highschool, so it would really be quicker to ask her.

Riko Matsumoto: You do?!

Takeko Nogami: I've never heard that.

Miho: What kind of friend is she?

Takako Suzuki: She's an elementary school classmate and she's always practiced Sensha-do.

Riko Matsumoto: If you had that kind of contact you should have asked her from the beginning.

Takako Suzuki: Well, precisely because the enemy's a friend, I want to collect information fair and square, you know?

After talking about rivals, this brings up the chaos gods and the God EMPEROR.

At the next training session, Ooarai decide to have a practice match with the Panzer IV acting as the P40 and the Type 89B playing the role of a CV.33. Duck Team shoots at Turtle Team with the machine gun, and the two tanks duel at high speed. Hippo Team chases the Panzer IV, but loses them in the poor visibility of the steep hills. Anglerfish Team counterattacks from the flank at close range. Rabbit Team gets lost trying to keep up, eventually winding up between the Panzer 38(t) and the Type 89B, both of whom are racing in a tight circle, each trying to hit the other.

Anglerfish Team convenes at Saori Takebe's apartment for dinner. The next day, Nekonya tries to introduce herself to Miho, with the intent of joining the sensha-dō team. Deep in conversation with her friends, Miho does not notice Nekonya, and Nekonya is too shy to make herself noticed. At the Morals Committee clubroom, Anzu Kadotani announces her intention to have Midoriko Sono and her companions crew the Char B1 bis. Down in the lower decks of the school carrier, a loud crash is heard as the automobile club, attempting to lift the Tiger (P) out by crane, botch the job and drop the 60-tonne package back into the ship, causing significant damage. Satoko Nakajima indicates that the difficult job will take more time to complete.

On the day of the match, Anchovy comes to introduce herself to the Ooarai students, at the same time meeting Miho for the first time. She is accompanied by one of her vice-commanders, Carpaccio, who is shown to be Caesar's childhood friend when she greets Caesar very informally.

Earlier.

Miho, Hana and Yukari travel to the hospital in the town of Ooarai to visit Mako and her grandmother, Hisako Reizei, who was admitted after she collapsed, The girls arrive to find that Hisako has regained consciousness and, feisty and irascible, is on her way to recovery.

As Mako, exhausted, rests on the homeward trip, Miho learns from Saori that Mako's grandmother is her only remaining family. Mako lost her parents whilst she was young; the last time she saw her mother, they'd had a fight, and they never had a chance to make up. Prompted by that similarity, Miho remembers that the last time she saw her own mother was under similar circumstances, after the incident during a Sensha-dō match that caused her to leave her previous school.

Flashback.

Shiho: You will carry on the Nishizumi school as well. The Nishizumi school is the one that will continue to move forward. Our tradition is to value, above all else, strength and victory.

Miho: But, but mother, I just want...

Shiho: You cannot be grandly victorious without sacrifice, you know that.

End of flashback.

Having lunch together the next day, in the tank garage, Anglerfish Team celebrate their first tournament victory. They also discuss the odds in their next match, and Miho relates the backstory to her dislike of Sensha-dō. The previous year, Miho, then a student at Kuromorimine Girls' Academy, had been the commander of the flag tank during the tournament final against Pravda Girls High School, competing for the school's tenth consecutive tournament victory. However, during the battle another Kuromorimine tank slid off the road and into a river. Miho abandoned her vehicle to save the crew of the sinking tank from drowning, but in her absence the Kuromorimine flag tank was knocked out, losing the match. She has been despondent about the incident ever since, but Yukari assures Miho that going to the aid of her teammates was the right choice. Baneblade is ready to fight another fight.

Miho: Since I moved here, I've been thinking it was fun too. Before now, I just kept thinking I had to win and that was about it. That's why, when I lost, I decided to start avoiding tanks.

Yukari: Hey, I saw that match on TV.

Miho: Huh?

Yukari: You left the lines to go and help your other team member, didn't you?

Miho: My tank was the flag tank, and because I went to help, my tank got shot and we lost. I broke our winning streak.

Yukari: I don't care. I think you made the right decision in that situation.

Miho: Huh?

Yukari: I've said this before, I think the team members that you saved are really happy that you helped them, Miss Nishizumi.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Indeed....

23 hours Later.

The match kicks off with both teams heading for the central crossroads, which is the primary strategic location in the otherwise mountainous battlefield. Anzio's CV.33 tankettes are the fastest vehicles, and arrive first. They prepare a trap for Ooarai: 'Operation Macaroni', a ruse that uses wooden cutouts to imitate Anzio vehicles, giving the impression that the crossroads is already guarded whilst their real tanks maneuver around behind Ooarai and encircle them.

Miho has Duck Team and Rabbit Team scout the crossroads from two sides. Duck Team spots five Anzio "tanks" and Rabbit Team spots another six. Given that Anzio's enthusiasm is at odds with such a conservative defensive strategy, Miho is cautious about attacking.

Then it is noticed that the numbers of "tanks" don't add up. For Anzio to be fielding eleven tanks would be a breach of rules: 2nd round matches only allow up to ten vehicles per side.

Sure enough, when the scouts probe the crossroads, the Anzio "tanks" are revealed to be fakes. Miho immediately deduces Anzio's plan and re-deploys Ooarai forces accordingly. Duck Team heads right. Rabbit Team heads left. The remainder of the Ooarai vehicles stick with the flag tank, the Panzer 38(t), and proceed forwards in search of the P40, which is Anzio's flag tank.

A force of five CV.33 tankettes, commanded by Pepperoni, are discovered by Duck Team. The machine-gun-armed tankettes turn to engage the Type 89B in a running battle. Although their concentrated machine gun fire panics the volleyball club members, it is insufficient to penetrate the armour of the medium tank. Duck Team counters with accurate fire, landing hits on multiple Anzio tankettes.

However, as the chase drags on, Anzio vehicles keep appearing as fast as Duck Team can take them out. The Ooarai girls begin to harbour fears that the CV.33s are invincible. However, Miho calms them over the radio, informing them that the ultra-light vehicles are simply being knocked over by the Type 89B's shells. Having not shown the white flag, the tankettes are being tipped back onto their treads by the Anzio girls and are hence rejoining the fight as fast as they are hit.

Aware that a direct hit to the weak points of the CV.33 will immobilise it for sure, Noriko Isobe stands up in her hatch to direct shots from a 'heads up' position. At that moment, Rabbit Team, pursued by two Semovente, comes flying past in the other direction and narrowly avoids a collision with Duck Team. As Baneblade took more anzio tankettes, as the Servo-skulls save more students.

The main Ooarai force moves through the crossroads and heads west. In the meantime, Anchovy, wondering about the suspicious delay in implementing Operation Macaroni, radios Pepperoni and discovers that she put out all eleven decoys at the crossroad, giving away the deception. Anchovy has her P40, the Anzio flag tank, move out. In that moment, Ooarai appear, and both sides drive straight past each other in surprise. As the two forces turn to engage each other, Carpaccio, commanding a Semovente M41, recognises the blue hippo on the StuG III as the icon Caesar uses in her online username. Whilst the P40 leaves with its one remaining CV.33 escort, Carpaccio engages Hippo Team in a one-vs-one duel.

Although the StuG III has thicker armour and a more powerful gun, the Semovente M41 has the advantages of mobility and a lower profile. The tanks spar throughout an open clearing, evenly matched. Eventually, both vehicles open up the range and line up to decide the engagement by reloading speed. Caesar and Carpaccio both reload at exactly the same rate, and the tanks knock each other out at the same time.

Having spotted the Panzer IV and the Panzer 38(t), the P40 turns downhill and engages them through the trees. Hurtling across the rough terrain, the match is even, with neither side able to score a hit on the other's flag tank.

As Duck Team rallies and begins knocking out Anzio's tankettes, Anchovy realises that they no longer have enough forces to encircle Ooarai, and calls off Operation Macaroni. Even as she gives orders over the radio, Anglerfish Team lands a hit on her last remaining CV.33 escort, leaving the P40 completely exposed. Anchovy recalls her remaining forces back to the flag tank's defence, commencing 'Operation Protractor'.

Anglerfish Team and Turtle Team split up. Anchovy spots Turtle Team first and suspects that they have split up to attack from two sides. She immediately turns to attack the Panzer 38(t), which is the Ooarai flag tank. Turtle Team's return fire is ineffective thanks to Momo Kawashima's pitiful gunnery. However, Turtle Team is in reality just drawing the P40 into a kill zone.

When Anchovy finally appears to have cornered the Panzer 38(t), she misses her shot, then realises that her tank is in the open with Anglerfish Team aiming down on her from atop a high ridge. At that moment, Anzio's last remaining tanks rush onto the scene. The Semovente loses control and tumbles down an incline, to be immediately shot by Rabbit Team. Pepperoni's Carro Veloce belts around the corner, and Duck Team speeds into view behind them. The Type 89B fires, hits, and sends Pepperoni's tank tumbling into collision with the immobilised Semovente. The Panzer IV fires last, aiming a shell down onto the front plate of the P40 to negate the effectiveness of its sloped armour. With the Anzio flag tank knocked out, Anchovy slumps over the wreck of her vehicle in defeat.

The new finds cannot be made ready in time for the next match, but team morale is high and Miho addresses the Sensha-dō club with an invigorating speech. The concluding scene opens with the final shot of the match against Anzio. Anchovy, the commander of the Anzio flag tank, is seen slumping over the wreck of her P40, as the commentators declare a victory for Ooarai. Baneblade destroyed all of the tanks with multiple fire power, and destroying the tanks.

Yukari: I can't believe Miss Nishizumi told me "thank you". Wait, isn't this the second time? I think you said "thank you" to me when I went to do that reconnaissance.

Mako: Sergeant Oddball.

Yukari: Stop saying that already!

Saori: Tankery isn't just a set of rules, Tankery is what you make of it.

Mako: What kind of club would hang out laundry all the way out here?

Miho: Wait, is that?

[realizes the laundry is hanging from a long tank barrel]

Momo: Everyone, good job working until late. We won't be able to make it in time for the next match, but now we hope for a path forward. We're going to win our match against Anzio. Nishizumi, do it.

Miho: Huh?Momo: Wrap it up.

Miho: Uh, everyone, let's kick some serious butt.

Everyone: Right!

Later.

Anchovy: Wow, you guys came from another earth in 42th millennium. In which humanity is fighting against daemons, aliens and heretics?!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Why yes we have our imperium is assault from all side. And yet we manged to survive. Thanks to the God EMPEROR!

Pepperoni: So you worship a immortal corpse of man. Right!?

Driver: Indeed....

With that they left, as TZEENTCH and 3 of his brothers waited for next match. For his plan to be, go ahead.

Next Time: We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS attack.

A/N: I have only going to finish only two, next week the rest of it. I hope you enjoy it if not tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 49 15
During WW2, a tank disappeared before heading into combat, the reasoning for the tank's disappearance is unknown, but, where it landed is where the t...
66.6K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...
7.5K 79 24
Y/N is know as the 'Unseen'. His Sensha-do skills are excellent because of his known move. He uses a nice variety of French light tanks and is too fa...