The Gangleader and His?

By shreya_storyx

Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl... More

WATTY'S 2022!
Characters! (part 1)
CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy
CH-2 Forest green eyes
CH-3 MJ's 24/7
CH-4 Her son!?
CH 5-Goody. Moody?
CH-6 Queen-B drama
CH-7 Mr.Smirky is smart too
CH-8 His friends!
𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬
CH-9 So friends?
Characters ( part 2)
CH 10- Her past (Part 1)
CH-11 Her past (part 2)
CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)
CH-13 past and future
CH-14 God hates me!
CH- 15 la la land
Ch 16 : warm feeling
Ch 17: Bad feeling
Ch 18: Dean's secret?
Ch 19: New Guy
Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)
CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)
CH 22: Answer
CH: 23 Bonding
CH:24 HA-HA-HA
CH 25- Perfect day of my life
CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift
CH 27: Dickhead Nolan
Ch 28: Avery's Birthday
Ch 29: Someone from past
Ch 31: Deal
Ch 32: Dead
Ch 33: Traitor
Ch 34 : Pain
Ch 35: Want to, but Can't
Ch 36: Secrets destroy's trust
Ch 37: Believed
Ch 38: Out of the frying pan into the fire
Ch 39: Conclusion
Story covers!!
Bonus chapter

Ch 30: It's my fault?

230 35 2
By shreya_storyx

Sophia's POV-  (after 5 days)  

Have you ever felt that you have everyone but still you're alone? If you ask my opinion, it feels like shit.

Living in different identities is difficult, and hiding is even more difficult.
My life wasn't like this before but, you know happy things always come to an end. I had a perfect happy family but it turned into a Nightmare that single day and it was my 9th birthday.

'Nightmare' is one of the identities I gave myself. No one knows that I Street Fight except J, even the members of my gang don't know about my real identity. I handled the gang since I was 12. No one till now died from my gang, they all had a rough past.

People thought that I was just a little girl and I was capable of nothing but soon they realized I was more than capable. People started to search for who Nightmare is.
And that's where I stopped leading my gang, my 2nd in charge is the leader till I again take my role.
They always say time changes things, but actually, you have to change them yourself.

They killed them. I couldn't do anything to stop them. I was hiding in the dark near the garbage. My dress was covered with blood, sleaves were torn and tears were rolling through my eyes. I was just 9! I never asked for this to happen but still, it is all my fault.
Before running, the last thing I remember was burning all the evidence of my family's existence.

Whenever I feel like giving up I remember those words.
"Never forget; how far you have come. Everything you have gotten through. All the times you have pushed on even when you felt you couldn't. All the mornings you got out of bed no matter how hard it was. All the time she wanted to give up but you got through another day. Never forget how much strength you have and learn and developed along the way."

J is the best thing I ever got after that. Even if I try to live a normal life, it always turns opposite.

The devils are doing this because they want me in their gang. After J, the devil is the only one who knows about my identity, they know that I am Nightmare. I never thought that they would harm Avery, I never wanted this to happen.

Mike is one of the reasons, for my nightmare. One of the reasons why my family died, one of the reasons why Aid died, one of the reasons I had to grow fast, one of the reasons I lost my real Identity, one of the reasons that made my life worse, one of the reasons why I had to join gang, one of the reasons why I joined underground and Nobody could save him, not even World's ruthless gangleader 'Drake'.

 I am sorry Drake.

It's time to get back to my actual work.

I feel so, so bad for hiding this from you but this job is bigger than our friendship and very dangerous, I won't let anyone else hurt because of me.

------------------------------------------------

                         Sophia-

"You got to be kidding me" I said to myself while climbing the world's heading to the top of the building right now I am in the middle of the mission.

Yes, I am in middle of my mission, well, kind of mission.  

Who says that I am only an underground fighter? I fight only in the main matches and the gang is just a cover. I never like to do drugs Shipments and all the stuffs. 'Willow' is the current leader of the gang and he is handling it pretty well.

I am known all over the world and no I am not kidding. I am known as the "Black Rose", who is wanted, vanishes in a blink and is the worlds ruthless assassin.

When I reached the window I was looking for, I saw the famous Damien Smith in his office yelling at his head of security.

Does he really think that his 'professional' security is going to stop me.

It's US!

Wow, what a surprise. Meeting after a long time my consciousness, and that too, when I am in a mission. *not the sarcasm*.

Oh Don't worry, I would take it as a compliment.

Whatever.

let me tell you something about Damien Smith. He does human trafficking and forces little kids to join this job, he hides it under his government job.

He owns the company Smith consolidated, meaning he is damn rich but he doesn't get his money like a normal business man would.

He has harmed and damaged many things in his journey to become rich. He's done really messed up things but none of that matters because

I'm here to free those kids and also complete my half finished work.

"Guess what?" I asked J.

"what' J asked curiously.

J was my backup if anything happens wrong. He kept telling me about the directions and where the traps were.

"He brought up his 'professional' security" I chuckled.

"Seriously!? does that dude really think His security will stop you?" J says

"I have disabled every camera in the building and also in 5 second the electricity will be off"  I heard J through the earpiece.

"Ok here we go" I say just then the lights went off and I went smashing through the windows and short every security guard that was guarding the office.

Then someone kicked me in the face.

I have to say it hurts like a bitch.

He was about to throw a punch but I Ducked and spun around stabbing the person in the stomach. Hard.

The person went straight to the ground in the corner of my eyes I saw more Guards coming.

One of the Guards tried to tackle me to the ground but I moved on top of him and wrap my legs around his neck and brought him to the floor.

My legs were still wrapped around him while strangling him till he went unconscious.

I took my gun and shot the other two guards.

Now, that's done let's get to the fun part.

"All the Guards down," I said in a low voice.

"There will be four Guards inside the office once enter there will fire" I heard J say.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

I heard one of the Guards still breathing and an idea popped in my head. I drag the guard and threw him through the glass door of the office.

I quickly took cover.

I heard gunshots and there was a moment of silence and that was my chance I jumped in and shot every guard in sight.

All of them were down and quickly pointed the gun at Damien's head "Ok l-listen we can make a deal or something n-no need violence" Damien said chuckling nervously

Idiot

I rolled my eyes. I put the gun down and found Damien's surprised face but it was soon gone when J came from behind and injected sedative in him.

"You took your time" I say walking towards Damien's computer.

J shrugged, I removed the flash disk that was hidden in Damien's locker and connected it with the laptop and the screen suddenly changed.

J, from god knows where brought a lollipop and was sucking it now like a baby.

I shook my head, who would think he is the same 'Dead blood' underground fighter.

That's when we heard the elevator door open my eyes automatically found J, which were now looking alert.

I took cover as the footsteps got louder so did J.

I craned my neck and my eyes found the three armed police officers with guns held high.

"J, They are from FBI!?" I whispered yelled.

I heard him mutter 'NO shit sherlock'

I roll my eyes. I take out the smoke bombs carefully and threw in the direction, where the police officers were standing.

In seconds the place was filled with smoke. I quickly and quietly walked to the laptop and took the flask disk and all the files, ignoring the gunshots fired by the officers and missing every time.

J threw Damien at the back seat. 

we heard sirens before driving away.

"We did this shit after whole 2 years" J said dramatically and I sighed knowingly.

" Damien and Mike worked together before and he had a lot of connections. This will help us in our further Mission" I said and J nodded understandingly.

We went speeding down the road to a hideout which is an abandoned broken house from outside but it has a special lift which goes underground and were our main base is.

 I copied all the data of flash disk and removed my hood which covered my eyes, I put on Blue lenses to cover my real eye colour just in case I remove the mask that covered my mouth and my nose. I placed it in their place.

 My whole outfit as the Black rose is black.

My mask that covers my mouth and nose is black too. I decided to head directly towards Damien who was struggling in chair, his hands and legs were tied.

[ ALERT: here violence, blood and torture is mentioned, I will notify when its finished]

"Now, now there won't be any fun to just let you go." I chuckled and harshly pulled his gag from his mouth.

"Let me go Black rose, you will regret doing this" he said, fear was still evident in his eyes.

I took my dagger out and put it on his finger "Do you want me to feed you fingers to the dogs?" I asked in a sweet venom dripping voice.

"No, please don't do" He started saying when the dagger touched his finger. Fucking weak.

"Now without delaying answer my all the answers correctly or you won't see tomorrows day light" I said and he gulped nodding.

"Tell me all the things you know about Mike" I asked, he looked confused but started answering " He was a gangleader, he had a contact with us, he used to do trafficking with my team. He had a contract of child trafficking. He is still doing it, drug dealing, illegal weapons and he had.oh..I mean I-I never was so c-close to him so he-e never talked about him. I d-don't know anything e-else about him"  he didn't look in my eyes at last.

"I know you know something else, I said if you lie you won't be able to see tomorrows day light. You don't care, right?" I said and took his nail out, he screamed in pain.

"He killed someone- he- he was making a big plan to destroy his family" he said, tears rolling and figures filled with blood.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"No" he said and I nodded. I took my gun and shot in middle of his eyes. His eyes open and mouth wide, breathing stopped. I took a deep breath, I never like to kill people but it's part of my work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"J, lets dump the body and go home" I took my bike and loaded it in the truck.

J winced after looking at the body, "I am happy that all the kids are free now, The police helped the kids to reach there home" he said and took the body.

We reached towards a local garbage area and threw his body, he both mutter 'RIP' together and started laughing.

"God, I missed this too much" 

"Yeah, After 2 years, we are meeting and soon we would be living a normal life" he said and I nodded.

"Are you ready for tomorrow J?" I asked.

"Obviously, I am going to fight one of the famous fighters 'Dean', I can't miss the opportunity "  he mumbled and laughed. I slapped his cheeks lightly and he gave me a adorable pout.

I rolled my eyes and we went home.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Its the start of a wonderful day and a beautiful morning, another chapter of my life. Who am I lying to?

The start of the day went terrible and the morning was horrible.

The fact that I had to wake up early and the first thing I see is a THREAT note on my refrigerator, which I missed to see yesterday Night.         

The threat was from 'Devil gang', the note says- 

 I see you are taking my threat lightly and are still alive. Drake's sister could have died because of you, only YOU Nightmare aka Sophia. Join my gang or someone else will get hurt because of you. Next target is-

                (pictures of all the boys including Drake) 

will die soon. 

BUT, I as a gentleman thought to give you one month. you have only one month, after that you will be in my gang willingly or forcefully or directly Dead.           -D. Gang                                    

I threw the note, frustration was the thing I was feeling. The leader of the Devil gang is Rick, he and his boss where the people who killed my parents but there is a BIG twist in the story. You will know while reading the future chapters.

I did my routine, took a shower and wore a simple white shirt with ripped jeans with my leather jacket and left my hair loose.

I had a bruise in my cheeks after yesterday's fight. I hate putting makeup.

[ A/N- sorry no offence to anyone who likes to do makeup every morning, I personally don't like it.]

I had to put foundation to cover it.

There was glass everywhere in the kitchen. They broke my kitchen's window. I need to repair it. They fucking broke it 10th time!?

Fucking idiots

I kicked the big piece and made a simple toast for myself. 

"Black Rose struck again after a long time, yesterday at 11:55pm, Damien Smith was attacked and lost 40 billion dollars....." I didn't bother listening to the news because it's always the same. I checked it's 8 am and I'm late for my classes.

Cathy said me to bed rest for 2 weeks but my back got healed in 3 days, awesome. right?

Again.

Well shit, Sophia. You are late continuously for 3 days.

I know. I was with J and forgot about the time.

Drake is acting a little weird after that call. (5 days ago, when he gave me lift). He is colder and always has a blank face. He talks to me but mostly says 'Sophie I am fine', 'Sophie don't worry', 'I am at work, I will call you later'.

Not only him but all the boys are acting weird. Nolan cheated on Kaise and I don't know why but she blames me. I never saw her like this before, the disgust in her eyes clearly said me something is wrong. 

Maria always gives me a sympathetic smile and Chase is a little distant from me. Luke always try to answer my question or talk to me in 'one word'. Thaila punched me in my shoulder for God knows why. She is angry at me. I don't know what I did, they are trying to ignore me and here I am alone.

I took my truck keys and made my way out.

I reached school in a few minutes and the bell for the second period Rang. I missed the first period. Eh! I walked through the halls to my locker while people stared at me, I scoffed.

 The second bell rang and I peacefully and slowly work to my next class. Maths

I pushed the door of the Maths class, teacher and everyone looked at me, specifically the green eye guy. 

"Why are you late Ms. Williams?" the teacher asked.

"I am sorry sir, my tuck's tire got punctured" I replied.

"Ok, Ms. Williams this is the last time I am going to ignore this and please take the seat" he said and I nodded.

I made my way to the only free chair near Drake. He was calculating me, he knew I lied and was staring at me.

The whole class was uncomfortable, for the first time Drake was making me feel uncomfortable. His stare was cold.

After bell rung, I quickly made my way out.

------

It's lunch time, Drake and the boys went somewhere. When I asked Dylan, he said they had found something and where going to check it. Then I noticed my friends. They were talking and laughing, I made my way and their laughter stopped. They all had anger in there eyes deep inside, Maria gave me a quick smile. Kaise rolled her eyes and Luke was holding kaise's and Thaila's hand. Chase looked conflicted. 

"Hello guys" I said in a soft voice.

"Drop your act and dump your hello in the garbage" kaise said.

"What happened kaise? why are you acting so weird. Thai, Mars, Luke and Chase you also" I asked sadness was evident in my voice.

"You are a whore not our friend" kaise snarled. Luke quickly grabbed her hands and calmed her down.

"Sophia we don't want to talk to you, please go" Maria said in sweet voice.

"why are you talking so nicely mars? She broke the friendship code and also our trust." Thai said

"What did I do?" I put the pressure and asked Luke who was sitting calm but his knuckles were turning white.

"Please TELL ME!?" I shouted, the next thing was I flinched.

Luke beat the table and stood up, he looked angry, very angry. "I thought you were my friend, like my own small sister but you are not at all deserving for that place. you broke our friendship, my sisters heart. YOU ARE NOT THE DAMN SISTER OF MINE!? DAMN IT!" he shouted. 

I again flinched and took two steps back, never have I ever seen him this angry. Whole cafeteria was looking at us.

Something is wrong and no one is telling me.

I took a step towards Chase, "Chase please, at least you tell me what is happening" I pleadingly asked.

"Show her Chase, let the bitch see it"  kaise said and Chase showed me his phone. I looked and the first thing was was my heart broke, tears falling from my eyes and I looked at them. They had worry in there eyes but soon it turned into anger. I looked at every one and my head was down.

It was the video of a party were I mixed something in Nolan's drink. Then a video were he kissed me (but it was shown like I am kissing him) and I was only in my bra and jeans. Then some pictures of me at Nolan's house. Then a video were Nolan says "I am Nolan, Kaise's boyfriend soon to be EX. Sophia forced me to be kaise's boyfriend, I never wanted to be her bf. Sophia is not a normal girl, she is using her friends and I never cheated on kaise, Sophia mixed something in my drink and kissed me forcefully and came in my house. I developed a small crush  on her and as a boy I was a possessive over her. She then said my job was done and to leave Kaise heartbroken. I got angry and forced her to kiss me in the girls bathroom, I am sorry for that Sophia. I am gone now and don't know when I will return"  

I looked at it and my hands trembling. I fell on my knees and put the phone down and for the first time, I cried and cried, the pain was unbearable. why? WHY? god!? why me?

The pain was growing because MY FRIENDS were BELIVING NOLAN over me, they didn't even asked me.

"Do you really believe this?" I asked them, my voice trembling.

"Yes, you always try to take my happiness" kaise said. 

I looked at others and saw hate and disgust in there eyes, even Maria had disgust in her eyes.

"You believe him over me, This is all wrong guys." I mumbled but enough loud for then to hear.

" Yes, No it can't me fake" they said and my pain increased. 

"What did I ever-r do to you Kaise for you to a-act like this" I stuttered.

She pointed at me and tears rolled from her eyes " You, because of you I lost everyone. My cousin was not even looking at me, he always used to say you were like his small sister, Maria and chase were my friend before you but still they would give you more respect and attention. Thaila was new still she became your good friend but worst thing is my parents left me. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU. They would say "become like Sophia, she is so sincere girl. You are her friend but still don't learn anything. You deserve to stay alone", I felt so alone and then I stayed with Luke. You infect stone NOLAN, after the party he would always talk about YOU not ME" She ended and Luke, Thai, mars and Chase hugged her.

"Friendship is built on two things: Respect and Trust and you all broke both" I said and looked down. I was angry, angry at world, god and at them. But my anger came out as tears. I hate myself to believe them that its my fault.

It felt like the world was revolving and my breath quickened. My vision was getting blurred. I stood up but food was all over my shirt. Jessie smirked and looked at me, " You said I was a whore once but see the biggest whore is you" she laughed and the whole cafeteria started laughing..

I quickly walked towards the bathroom and cried, yes cried like a baby. It's all my fault, why I always to this to my loved once. They deserve love and I always give then sadness.

I Black Ross, Nightmare, gangleader is standing in the bathroom and crying because this all is too much for her. 

"take this" said a voice, I looked and saw a girl, the girl I saved at the road trip,

"Darcy, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thank you" I said and took the tissues and the top.

"No, I believe you. I know you are a nice girl" she said and smiled. My old friends didn't believe me when this girl just smiled and believed me. I gave her a grateful smile and changed my cloths.

"Thank you once again" I said and she just gave me a warm smile.

I directly walked out of the school. I went to the place Drake once showed me.

The scenery was beautiful and peaceful. After sometime surprisingly Drake sat beside me. I looked at him puzzled.

  "I knew you would be here" his voice came soft.

I hummed and looked towards the sky.

"I am sorry Sophia for being shitty Boyfriend. I was so busy that I forgot to-" I stopped him by kissing his lips. [ and yes, drake asked her to be his girlfriend after they met Mike.]

"No you don't need to tell me anything, I understand" I replied and he gave me a dimple smile.

"Still I want to tell, the day when I got a call it said that someone stole our shipments and the next day there was a note saying they will harm someone close to me, I got scared and did the most stupid thing, ignoring you, to keep you safe but clearly it didn't work" he said.

I looked at him with adoration and kissed him, he grabbed my face and brought it more close, he sucked my lips and bit the lower lip, I gasped and he took the chance and explored my mouth. The kiss made butterflies flutter in my stomach. when we pulled he whispered "how did I get this lucky, to have you" 

I blushed and hid my face in his chest, his chest vibrated as he laughed.

"Sorry Sophia to keep you safe I and the boys ignored you. I was busy in keeping Mike safe" he said and guilt was in his eyes.

I nodded and we walked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would have killed them if they were not your friends" J said in angry voice.

After I said him everything he said 'I want to kill that fucker Nolan and make him alive and again kill'.

"J do you think this is all my fault and I take bad fate with me" I asked, he looked at me bewiled. He caressed my cheeks started saying our funny memories to make me laugh, it did work. 

but deep inside I knew it was maybe all my fault.

and soon I am going to make another mistake.

"Trust takes years to build, seconds to                                                                   break, and forever to repair."  

.  

====================================================== 

I was literally crying while writing this chapter. It's not kaise's fault, she is one of the depressed girl, she is trying to blame others so that she can less her pain, but others should have at least asked. 

Now you know that Sophia is Nightmare, Black Rose and gangleader.

I feel sorry for Sophia and please don't hate me.....hehe. But after writing so much, I am hungry.

I will try to update soon.  WORD COUNT: 4263

Bye lovely people!!

~ Shreya❤️

========================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 19.9K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...
377K 9.7K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...
4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...