~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

Per Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... Més

~Introduction~
~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~The Big Day~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~Second Date~
~For Tomorrow~
~Third Date~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Gift~
~Promise~

~Sneaked out~

391 8 0
Per Cyrilwolf

The two love demons walked downtown, Filimena traveled beside him in all times during the trail, Asmodeus goes onto his phone, texted fizz about him and Filimena already left Lucifer's to do something else in the meantime, Filimena thinks about this brief moment they both shared at the ballroom, before things took a turn when Fizz turned everyone crazy, about this first dance, not like the dances they had in the lust ring, like, a peaceful, and an elegant dance she'd think it was the first time she had with Asmodeus, it was something unexpected, but somehow pretty sweet, her face still was pink from earlier, felt his hands on her, and how close she was to him, do..Friends Get close to each other like that, in a comforting situation? Filimena was going into her train of thought, knowing recently in some of her dates, she noticed how she was with Asmodeus, she wondered how Asmodeus felt after all this, probably didn't care, since it happens to him all the time, with other demons touching or were close with him, but she wondered how he felt when she's doing it. But she didn't really want to get into some personal matters now.

"So where are we going?"

Asmodeus was still on his phone, he finishes up and stuffs it back inside his pocket.

"Oh, I had to text Fizz, and looked for a nearby nightclub we can occupy ourselves in the meantime, I wanted to check if this Ring's nightclubs are good as my Ring, oh, since you live here, are any of your nightclubs hype like mine?"

"Oh, there are hundreds somewhere, most famous is over there, far from here, but I can use my teleportation to sent us over."

"Well then, lead the way!"

Filimena uses her magic to teleport herself and Asmodeus to another area of the Pride Ring, they spawn over in another town, much bigger, and behind them were stairs, leading to the nightclub she though it is the best out of all the nightclubs she'd visited.

Asmodeus turns around to see the nightclub, music was blasting loudly from the inside, and there was a line of demons, waiting to get inside, he smiles, liking the outside a lot.

"Well now, this just got interesting! Off to a good start so far."

"Heh, yeah, it's best here, and has a successful track record to being the 1# nightclub in the Pride Ring, luckily, I believe I do have a pass to get inside for free, so that's another good thing."

"Awesome, let's go then."

They both step down the steps and to the line of all the local demons were waiting patiently, and some impatiently to get in, Filimena and Asmodeus passes through, cutting in line to the first row, some demons were complaining at them, getting upset as they push them aside, Filimena kept apologizing them as she and Asmodeus make their way to the first row, but then, the bouncer stops them before entering through the door.

"Hold up, you two, you're not suppose to be cutting inside without a pass or a membership."

The two of them paused, Asmodeus was going to say something, but Filimena interrupts as she lend out her card.

"Oh, we're sorry mister, but we have a pass, getting in this club for free, here."

She shows the card, the bouncer looks at it, he then nods, proceeds to let them in as he opens the door for them, they happily got inside. Asmodeus and Filimena walked down a few more steps, leading down to where the real fun takes in, they made it down, and both move the sparkling curtains to reveal the night club itself, neon lights blasted through the room, music was blasting out loud as demons danced, and all were very active, Asmodeus was amused by the sight, yep, just as expected quite a lot, still not fully as most of his nightclubs back home, thid one however, it still caught him by surprise.

"Well, now we're talking, now that's a party!"

Filimena sees a lot of demons dancing, it wasn't as nice like Lucifer's though, she's more into calmer situations than something that involves loud crowds, sensual dancing or overdose on drinking, but it only makes Asmodeus happy, and that's all it matters for her, Asmodeus looks at her.

"Don't just stand here and let's both have some "real" fun!"

He said as he grabs both of Filimena's hands, dragging her to the dance floor, they spin and Asmodeus lets her go, Filimena spins but stops, felt dizzy afterwards, shaking her head, she sees Asmodeus already starting to get into the music as he vibes through the harsh tunes of remixed beeps and bops, more active here than before, Filimena watches as he starts to move his body and his hips, she blushed, but not letting him feel lefted out, she dances with him, it wasn't as memorable from before still, it was starting to be a little fun for not just Asmodeus, but the both of them too, all together slowly.

They danced as the DJ jams out and scratches to make all the beats, bopping, Asmodeus was jamming out, Filimena is having trouble with her moves, she still wasn't use to all these types of dances like the others, but Asmodeus helps her out, and both still danced together, the flashing colors shine, and everything around was nothing but just a mass of lasers shining down to make the while building rave from all the bright colors.

Filimena does feel her body, and her nerves moving from all the energy she has inside, and she almost breaks a sweat during this, Asmodeus laughed, and his feathers moved in different angles, It was a really hyper night, and all sure were having a good time tonight, they eventually got themselves out of the dance floor for some drinks to cool themselves after all their hard dancing, they sat down on one of the leather stools to sit, they do spin a little, but were strong enough to not break loose, Asmodeus slams his fist, getting the bartender's attention.

"Yo! Service over here! We both like whatever is good in your menu."

The bartender nodded, and prepared some drinks for the both of them, he gave the two spare glasses to each of them, the liquids were pink, and steam with smoke, coming out from the liquid, the glass is also decorated with a slice of food, looking like a slice orange, but the color was pink, and the final detail it has, it was also glowing too, they take the glasses and examine them.

"My, and i thought even back home we have some exotic beverage choices."

"Well y oy know, this is the Afterlife, anything we do is creative, so uhh..Cheers then?"

"Yeah, but, what for?"

"Well..Not quite sure, it could be anything, anything we could think of, something positive maybe!"

"Oh! I know, How about cheers for..Our best times, you know, being the greatest friends in this whole miserable world we die in!"

Filimena felt the gutted feeling again, once again, friendzoned, but she happily applied as both clank both of their glasses, and took a sip out of the drinks, they were spicy, yet have a sweet after taste to it, Filimena slightly coughed from it, Asmodeus enjoyed the beverage, probably the best he had in the Pride ring.

"Wow, this may be the best I've had here, certainly better than the champagne, how are you holding up here?"

Filimena coughs a little, but she punches her chest a little, calming down and breathed a little, almost choking from the heat.

"I-I'm okay, and yes, this choice is delicious, hehe."

"Hehe, if I wouldn't known it, I would but more, and you know what, How don't be buy more!"

Filimena gulps as Asmodeus calls out for the bartender again, it hasn't been long before Asmodeus brought some glasses for his own, and even some for Filimena, 10 shots later, Asmodeus was already drunk, quicker after a second of each one.

Asmodeus was chuckling and his face was red, his eyes were half shut, everything about his mood tells a lot, Filimena only had 3 more glasses, this stuff doesn't affect her easily than Asmodeus, she has low tolerance on alcohol.

Asmodeus has his hand on his hand, the hand was holding it, balancing it, his feathers were going loopy, he Snickers , and was hiccuping in some parts while laughing, and Filimena watched as his tipsiness takes over.

"Hehehe..*Hiccups* Another, make it strong, and thick."

"Uhh, A-Asmodeus, I believe you had enough, you look as if you're gonna pass out."

Filimena said, Asmodeus suddenly has his finger onto her lips.

"Shush~ N-No, I'm only getting..Started here, passing out is for..S-Simpletons, and even L-Losers ya know..Hehehe~.."

"Oh come on, you have way more than I do, come on, I'll help you up."

Before she can help out Asmodeus, he then suddenly grabbed her, pulls her close to him, Filimena notices the action, her eyes looked at the arm, and Asmodeus himself, wondering what he's doing.

"Aww~ Don't be so sensitive babe~ Of course I don't need any help *hiccups* I'm A-Asmodeus, who needs no help, and I-If I do need to say, you're do have such a pretty face~"

He suddenly started to flirt with her, Filimena blushed, she knew he was drunk, and that drunk people say something stupid like that, but this one, it's actually sweet and forward for Filimena to actually hear coming from him, she then felt his hand stroke the side of her face.

"What's wrong? You seen tense, come on, let me help with that~"

He then lend her head in for a kiss, That struck Filimena as her eyes widen in pure awestruck. Astounded by this, Filimena didn't know what was happening, and what Asmodeus was doing, she knew he's still drunk, but the way he's now holding onto her, and started kissing her, really trails her in the moment where her head explodes, do drunk people do this, How on earth did it come to this, the first time ever, if her dreams about this weren't the ones that made her heart pound crazy, this was a whole new level, she didn't know what to do at this point, the kiss from Asmodeus is something beyond anything, it was far different than a normal sinner, something she never experienced before, not any of the things she'd first experience.

So, without escaping, and knowing he won't remember this, she kissed back, both of them locked themselves in this passionate moment together, her hands were on both sides of his face cheeks, and her tail moves around, it was the most amazing thing Filimena has gotten herself into, as if things would last for a long time, Asmodeus slowly slips and stopped as he leans down a little, groans, starting to become tired, Filimena notices him almost falling off, she grabs him before he could plop down on the floor, she held onto him, knowing he's  unable to be still, it was the cue to leave the club, they've been here for only an hour, and she would love to do this more with him, but she now has to take care of him, and escort themselves out of there.

Filimena had to carry Asmodeus out of the club, and back outside to the street, it was rather heavy for her to carry him out of there, she could still hear him laughing under his breath, she sighs.

"You silly man."

As she still carries him, someone was coming to her direction, she heard many taps of sharp objects moving from behind, and a buzzing noise.

"My, he looks terrible, not too surprised."

Someone said, still behind Filimena, she turns around to see the bug monster, it was Beelzebub, for some reason, she's here where Filimena is at too.

"Oh! Hello again, I wasn't expecting you to come here! What are you doing here?"

"Well, not too long, I had to leave the party for several reasons, I didn't feel comfortable to see everyone acting all horny and stuff, so, you're pretty lucky to do the same thing as I did, Lucifer was pretty furious about what happened, so, there's no reason for me to stay this long."

"Oh, well, I do hope you had fun! It was such a pleasant party wasn't it?"

"Well, to be fairly honest, it wasn't admiring, and more bland like stale pumpkin cakes, but, I wouldn't say it's all bad before the last part."

Bee then looks at the drunken Asmodeus, who was having trouble standing up, and is intoxicated to wake up.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, we were at a nightclub, and he drinked too much, so, he's sort of passed out to constrate, so, I'm going to take back to my place to rest."

"Ah, always such a party goer, that's how he always is."

"Hehe, yeah."

Both girls stood in silence, as Bee fixes one of her pigtails.

"Well, good luck with whatever you're doing, I must head on back, my boat is waiting for me, so I shouldn't stay long."

"Oh, well okay then, that's probably a good option, it was getting late anyways, so being home is lot more important than staying out freezing am I right?"

She laughs a little.

"Yes, indeed, anyways, goodbye."

She said as she walks away, Filimena was heading down the sidewalk, continuing her direction, but then, Bee stops, and her wings were up.

"Oh, by the way, be careful with him, you don't know what's under that ego he has in him."

She said, and then flies away, Filimena was confused about that sentence, why would she tell her that, is she talking about Asmodeus, what was the big deal, Filimena soon forgets about that and moves on.

With a stressed out smile, she uses her magic to teleport them away from the city, to appear in front of Filimena's building, she carries Asmodeus inside, switches on the lights to see, walking upstairs with him, til both ended up inside Filimena's bedroom.

She sat him down on her sofa, Asmodeus lays down, Filimena took a long look at him, his face was red from laughing, she could hear his little snores, Filimena found this cute, seeing the lust lord, peaceful sleeps, and also, even in her own home, she knew he couldn't make it back to his ride, and back to the lust ring in this strong condition, she decided to have him overnight, and she also remembers about Fizzarolli, and how he'll wonder where his boss is at, she'll have to text him about it soon, right before she heads off to bed.

She grabs one of her blankets, and puts it over the passed out Asmodeus, making him feel cozy and warm for the cold night, she warmly smiles at him, she thought about what happened at the nightclub, her first official kiss she got from him, even though it wasn't physical, but it still counts to her that she hadn't kissed for real with Asmodeus, besides a few times in her dreams, she wondered why he did it, was it really a drunk thing? She's now starting to think..If This incident wasn't really on an accidental state. Again, is this..Really what friends do?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.2K 255 25
this story is a fan story of fizz and Asmodeus from helluva boss.. this is my first story so tell me what you think of the first few chapters I will...
6.8K 312 30
"May I have this dance~?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, yes you may..." I said, taking his hand in mine. -•*•- {COMPLETED} Y/N was stuck in a toxic relat...
35.2K 578 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...