Did You Forget About Me? (Spi...

By heroes_forever

Warning: Spoilers for NWH in this book A story about Y/n Parker, the younger twin sister of Peter Parker. "He... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 3

Ch. 2

32 1 0
By heroes_forever

Peter POV:

I finish changing into a shirt and a pair of pants before sitting on the edge of Y/n's bunk.

"Hey," I say, lightly rubbing her shoulder, "It's time to wake up. May says we're going to get Thai since her meatloaf recipe failed."

"But I don't want to get up. I'm tired," she mumbles, "You and Ned were so loud."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I apologize, "He just kinda found out I'm Spiderman and started freaking out and dropped the lego death star all over the floor."

"Of course he found out," Y/n says, slightly smiling while her eyes are still closed, "I'm also not going to help you clean up the lego. That's all you."

"Fine, fine," I say lightly chuckling, "But come on. You have to get up." Y/n groans and puts her face down in her pillow.

"If you really want me to, I can just tell May that you're tired. Because well could just bring you home some takeout from the place," I tell her.

"Nah, it's ok," she replies groggily as she rubs her eyes open, "I'm getting up. Tell May I'll be out in a few, I'm just gonna go change."

"Take your time," I nod. Then I head out the room closing the door softly behind me.

Y/n POV:

I don't want to get up. But I probably should. That way I'm not left behind... again. A couple months ago, Peter went to go wake me up, which he did, but after he left I fell back asleep and they left without me. You can imagine my surprise when I found no one home. I thought they both disappeared or died or something. I almost was going to call the police before May and Peter came back home with a bag of takeout for me.

I toss my blanket over to the side of my bed, and stand up. I head over to the closet that Peter and I share. I say that I should have more room in the closet, but instead Peter takes up like two thirds since he has to hide the web fluid we make behind his clothes. Opening the closet, I take out a pair of light grey sweat pants and put on a Nike crew neck. I brush my hair before leaving the room and walking into the living room.

"I'm ready to go," I say, walking over to put on a pair of shoes. I was debating wearing slides since the Thai place isn't that far, but oh well. 

"Nice of you to finally wake up," May says smiling, "Come on Peter, let's go." Peter looks up from the couch where he is sitting and slowly gets up.

"Yeah Pete," I add, "I mean you can stay there if you want to be left behind like what you did to me a couple months ago."

"Jeez, y/n I'm coming," he responds putting on his shoes, "Okay. But you have to know that May and I knew you weren't gonna wake up any time soon."

"Well you could have left a note dumb ass," I say slapping him in the back of the head, "I almost called the police remember?" Peter laughs out loud, and I can see May trying to stifle hers.

"Right, right," Peter nods, calming down from his laughter, "we'll remember to write you a note somewhere next time," he whispers the last part quietly thinking I can't hear him, "Or maybe we won't."

I slap him on the back of the head once again, "I can still hear you. you know."

"Okay you two," May says getting between us, "Let's just go to dinner." She heads out the door of our apartment and into the elevator, with Peter and I following closely behind.

The Thai place that the three of us go to isn't that far. I'd say it's probably around a 10 minute, maybe a little bit less than that. We turn around one more block and we see the restaurant and walk inside.

"A table of three please," May asks the host working there. The lady sits us at a square table near the center of the place and gives us menus, although we all already know what we're going to order. Which is basically the same time every time we come here. A few minutes later, waiter comes around asking what we want and we all tell him our orders, before he leaves to go back to the kitchen.

A while after we order our food, the same waiter comes back out, with three plates on food and gives each one of them to us and May, Peter and I start eating. But just as we start, someone in the background asks for the news on the TV to be turned up some more than it already is.

"This early evening," the news reporter announces, "The Queens Community Bank was robbed by a group of criminals who looked like they were wearing masks with the Avengers faces. A security camera shows Spiderman arriving to the scene to save the day, but an uncontrolled shot hits Delmar's Deli Shop. Luckily Spiderman is able to get everyone out in time with no casualties. But now the questions run, where did these weapons come from? And where are these criminals now?" 

I look at Peter with a questioning look, I didn't know he had stopped any crimes today. I just thought he went out on a normal patrol. He looks back at me with a reassuring and apologizing look. When he first started out, I was his guy in the chair, and I'd tell him where things are happening or what needs saving. But now, ever since Mr. Stark had called him up for an Avengers thing, Peter's been doing things on his own a lot more without me. It's not that I'm jealous or anything. Ok, well maybe I am, but only a little bit. And besides, I'm sleeping all the time, so I guess I wouldn't be a good hero anyways.

"Hey. Twins," May calls out to us, taking me away from my thoughts. She points to the TV, "If you ever see anything like that I want you two to turn around and run the other way. You understand me?" Peter and I make eye contact and I choke on my food and start coughing while nodding.

At the same time, Peter squeaks out, "Yup." If only she knew the real truth about Peter. The day she finds out, yikes, it's going to be bad. Not only for him, but for me too. I can already hear her yelling at me in my head for allowing him to go out there and be Spiderman. Let's be honest, I'm probably gonna be in more trouble than webs is gonna be when May finds out.

Switching the topic from the robbery Peter tells May, "I need a new backpack."

"Why?" May questions, "That's literally the fifth time you've asked for one this year alone."

"Well, uh I," Pete stammers, "I kinda lost it...again." I have to hold back a laugh at this. He keep losing his bags when he leaves them in the alley ways. I always offer to bring back to the apartment for him, but he always says he thinks it's best if he keeps it himself. We can both see how well that's working.

May pinches the bridge of her nose in slight annoyance, "Just use one of Y/n's older bags for now. See if you can buy one tomorrow on your way home from school. If you can't I'll go get one for you."

"Okay," Peter responds, "Thanks May."

When we got back to the apartment, I quickly changed back into my pajamas before searching for one of my old bags to give to idiot webs. The first one I found was a Disney princess one, which I assume is from grade one or something. Of course Peter would be caught dead bringing that to school, so I started looking for one of my more recent ones. What was Peter doing during this time where I was searching for a bag for him. He was doing his homework, because when you're superheroing, it takes up a lot of time, meaning he always did his homework at night while I did mine in the afternoon. That is unless I got stuck on something.

I'd say around fifteen minutes later, I find a grey bag with two navy blue lines that go down the middle. Peter would probably like this bag. I mean he has to unless he wants to look for one himself.

I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room, where Peter sit on the couch doing his homework.

May's in her room so I call out, "Hey webs, I got a bag for you." I then take the bag in my hand and chuck it at his head, getting a direct hit, startling him and almost knocking him off the couch.

I'm laughing my head off while Peter looks at the bag and rubs his head, "First off, ow. Second, hell no. There is no way I'm using this bag."

I look at him with a confused expression, "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with it."

"Y/n you have got to be crazy if you think I'm going to go to school tomorrow with this bag," Peter states, holding up the bright pink Disney princess backpack I chucked at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to? I mean this other bag here is so much worse than the one your holding," I say, holding up the other grey bag I found. I throw it at Peter so he can have a better look at it.

"Oh thank god," he breathes out, "I really thought you were serious about the princess bag."

"I can still be serious about that one," I reply with a smirk on my face, "I mean you'd have to use that one if something were to happen to this one. Maybe if it accidentally was thrown out the window or something?"

Pete rolls his eyes at me, "You suck."

"You're welcome," I say sarcastically walking back into our room.

I open the door and shove all my textbooks and homework into my bag which was white with a simple pastel blue pattern on it. After packing my stuff for the next day, I lie down in bed and turn off all the lights except for my bedside lamp. I look at my phone to see the clock and it's 10:00, which is around the time I normally go to sleep. The many naps I take throughout the day don't seem to affect my sleeping schedule.

I turn off the lamp, and close my eyes but I can't sleep. I keep thinking about the events that happened today, the robbery, Ned finding out about Spiderman, and Peter keeping me in the dark about what's happening. He used to always tell me in coms about what was happening and I would find information about it before he went in. But now, ever since he met Mr. Stark, it's like I'm just pushed to the side. I mean, I'm glad Peter met him, like I met some of the Avengers too, like Black Widow and Captain America. I don't know, I guess some part of me thought that we'd stay together and work together forever. 

I mean we are twins after all. 

And twins stick together, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...