Genshin Impact Headcannons

By Imapurplehat

These are my personal headcannons of some of the Genshin Impact boys, please tell me if you want other people... More

*:.。. .。.:*Request Page:。*:.。. .。.:*
Random Things About Them
Minor Bad Habits
Things That Really Annoy Them
Small Things They Would Do For/With Their Partner
Their Favorite Time of Day
Things they dislike
Stupid things they've done and will never admit to
Little annoying traits of them
Thoma catch up
Some theories.
Author's note
ÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Well I'll be damned

151 0 0
By Imapurplehat

Hiya, I honestly didn't expect this book to actually get any attention at all. However, contrary to my belief, it blew up. At this point in time it has 11k reads, which is by far more attention I have received on any platform. Ever. I thank you all truly and have decided that I'll try to actually be consistent with my updates. 

With this in mind, I will be making changes. I do not want to limit myself to just headcannons. I've decided that I can do oneshots, requests, and all things of the sort. I already have a few requests lined up, so I will begin working on those. I don't think I'll continue to do the fancy symbols in the title, as they are simply to much effort for me. (I am quite lazy omfg)

Anywho, i just wanted to say that this book is coming back ig. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
308K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
976K 36.9K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...