MCU/Cast Women One Shots - Ma...

Galing kay BrokenHumorMango

Male reader POVS. MCU women and their actresses. Mainly Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff or Elizabeth Olse... Higit pa

Request & Info
Unmasked- W.M
Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast
Back from the dead- W.M
Reunited- W.M
Best Friends- W.M
Every little detail- E.O
Rescued- S.J
Twinkle- E.O
History- E.O
I'm here- S.J.
Double- E.O.
Hospital- E.O./Cast
I'm sorry Part 2- E.O.
Away- E.O
I'm sorry- S.J & E.O
Immortal- N.R

First Times- S.J

4K 28 1
Galing kay BrokenHumorMango

Based off the song "First Times" by Ed Sheeran.

Readers name is Sam because it's gender neutral so the reader can be a guy or a girl.

Word count: 1972

Enjoy :)

______________________

I thought it'd feel different playing Wembley
Eighty thousand singing with me
It's what I've been chasing 'cause this is the dream

Singing on that stage infront of almost 100,000 people was amazing. But it didn't feel the way I thought it would. I thought I would feel better than this, but I realised it was just the same as any other gig. It might have been at a popular London stadium and infront of 10x my normal audience but it was the same.

One of my dreams became my reality that night. But I realised, I was already living the dream, I just didn't figure it out yet.

When it was all over, I cleared out the room
Grabbed a couple beers, just me and you
Then we start talking the way that we do

What was the first thing I did once I finished performing? The same thing I always do after a gig. A few bottles of beer and sat talking with Scarlett for hours. My best friend and everything more.

Ain't it funny how the simplest things in life can make a man?
Little moments that pass us by

From hiding each others phones to annoy them, to pushing each other in the pool. Every little thing I did with Scarlett, made me the person I am today. Even small details and moments we would soon forget, still shaped me.

Oh, but I remember
The first kiss,

I walked her back up the driveway and to her front door, talking and laughing the same way we had done all evening.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, Sam." Scar said looking into my eyes.

"I did too. Thanks for agreeing to come with me." I smiled at her. Her eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips for a split second and that was enough.

I crashed my lips to hers, it wasn't a lustful kiss but one of love and passion. I was so head over heels for this girl who I had been best friends with for years and now, with the chance to be more, I wouldn't screw it up.

the first night,

"I dibs left side." I said jumping on her bed, on the left side, and getting under the covers.

"What?" She whined. "Left sides my side. If you steal my side of the bed, I don't want sleepovers any more." She said with a pout.

I sat up and lightly pecked her lips, kissing her pout away before shuffling over to the right side. She happily got into bed laying her head on my chest as I played with her hair.

"Goodnight, Sam." I heard her tired voice.

"Goodnight, Scar." I kissed her forehead and fell asleep, feeling happier than ever.

the first song that made you cry

"This song is one I wrote for my girlfriend." I simply stated before starting to play my guitar.

(You can chose whatever song, it doesn't matter)

As I strummed the last chord I looked to the side of the stage where Scar was crying her eyes out.

The public, completely unaware that my girlfriend was THE Scarlett Johansson, kept cheering, which I think made her cry even more.

I waved her over to me which was returned by an unsure look. I nodded my head in reassurance and she came running over to me.

As soon as the whole 100k+ strong crowd could see Scarlett Johansson walk out on stage, the cheers increased and got louder.

She hugged me tightly, her back to the crowd. I pumped one first in the air in victory, obviously as a joke the amuse the audience.

"Are you doing the arm thing?" Scar asked, probably loud enough for the microphone to pick up.

"No." I said obviously lying. She looked at me with a 'really?' look on her face. "Yes." I admitted.

"You're such a dork." She said hugging me again.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork, so I can live with that."

The first drink, red wine, on a step in Brooklyn

"Come on, just try it." She practically begged me. We were both slightly tipsy, walking through the empty streets of Brooklyn.

"I don't know, Scar. I'm not much of a wine drinker." I admitted.

"Please." She said trying to give puppy eyes but in her tipsy state, completely failing.

I complied, talking the drink from her hand and trying some. To my surprise it was actually really good.

"Told you and I'm always right." She said cockily.

"Don't get used to it." I called after her as she walked away.

I still feel the first fight, and we both made it out alive

"How is this my fault?!" I shouted at her.

"Because you're never here! You are always either working or at a gig and then you come in just to go back out with your friends for drinks or something!" She shouted back. This was our first hearted argument, proper argument. "I don't feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore because you're never here! You don't spend any time with me. I'm already in bed when you come home and in the mornings you eat breakfast with me and then leave. You feel more like a roommate than a girlfriend!" She told me. That kinda hurt I'm not going to lie.

"Okay! So I'll just go back to my place everyday and just not see you at all anymore then?! I'm trying Scar. I really am. You may not see it but I'm trying to balance my work life, social life and spend time with you. I thought you would be understanding while I figure this all out. You know how bad I am with relationships and-" she cut me off before I could continue.

"Yeah, because your scared of commitment and crap! You need to find a way to balance this, Sam or I don't want to be a part of what ever this is." She turned to leave the apartment and storm out.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'm storming out." She said with venom laced in her voice.

"Scar, this is your apartment." I reminded her.

"Yeah, well, that's how mad I am right now." Damn, I fucked up big time.

The greatest thing that I have achieved
This four little words, down on one knee
Said, "Really? Are you joking?"
And I just said, "Please"

I took Scar back to the restaurant we had our first date in. Dinner when smoothly, we took a walk in Central Park after.

We walked to where there was a small wooden bridge going over a stream of water. I stopped and looked over to the lake, Scar stopped with me.

While she was looking at the lake, I got the small box out of my pocket and got down on one knee, silently.

She looked to her left, where I previously was stood and didn't see me, but saw me on one knee next to her. She put a hand over her mouth out of shock and took a small step back.

"Will you marry me?" I asked without a speech or explanation.

"Really? Are you joking?" She asked.

"Please." I let out just above a whisper. She rapidly nodded her head. I stood up with the biggest smile on my face and slipped the ring on her finger. Then I kissed her with as much love and passion that could translate into the kiss.

"I love you, so much." I told her, resting my forehead on hers.

"I love you more." She replied.

"Not possible." I returned kissing her again before she could argue with me.

Ain't it funny how the simplest things in life can make a man?
Little moments that pass us by
Oh, but I remember
The first kiss, the first night, the first song that made you cry

The first look in your eyes when I said, "I love you"

Up coming Singer, Sam Taylor, and popular Hollywood Actress, Scarlett Johansson, share a romantic moment on the red carpet of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

They were the news articles the next day.

Walking down the red carpet with Scarlett attached to my arm, we walked over to some interviewers. The first questions asked, didn't come as a surprise to me.

"What's the deal with your relationship?" The man asked.

I replied with no hesitation. The world knew we were dating so I didn't have to worry.

"I am head over heels in love with this girl." I answered honestly.

"You love me?" She asked softly.

"I love you." I replied.

"I love you too." We shared a quick kiss, not wanted to do too much PDA with so many cameras around.

"Was that the first time?" The interviewer asked. I nodded with a bright smile. "I feel honoured." He joked.

"You should, you're in the presents of Scarlett Johansson, that is an honour in its self." I smiled to the woman next to me.

I can still feel the butterflies from when we stumbled home that night
I can't wait to make a million more first times

Ain't it funny how the simplest things in life can make a man?
Little moments that pass us by
Oh, but I remember
First kiss, first night, first song that made you cry

First dance, moonlight, in your parents' garden

Meeting Scars family went better than I had expected. They were all very friendly and welcoming of me.

Scar and I were sat outside under the stars. A clear July night sky. I put some slow music on Spotify, stood up and heald my hand out to Scarlett.

Without questioning it, she took my hand and we slowly started dancing to the music.

"My parents are watching us, you know?" She told me.

"I don't care." I told her honestly.

I can't wait to see everything that's yet to be

Our first child,

"I don't want to anymore, Sam. It hurts." She cried, sweat covering her forehead.

"I know, babe. Just think about little Rose or Arthur. Taking their first steps, their first words, first days of school." I comforted her.

Soon enough she relaxed when she heard the cries of our baby.

"What were your names?" The doctor asked.

"Rose or Arthur." I told her in anticipation.

"Congratulations. It's little Rose." She said handing Scarlett our now wrapped up baby girl.

"I got the first name, you get the middle name." Scarlett told me, not tearing her eyes way from our baby girl.

"Elizabeth, Rose Elizabeth Taylor-Johansson." I told her.

"Rose Elizabeth Taylor." She corrected still looking at our baby with a wide smile. "I love it. You want to hold her?" Scar asked and of course I did. I took my baby girl from my wife's arms.

"I thought we agreed Taylor-Johansson?" I joked, smiling down at my baby. She was adorable.

"Look at those eyes. She's a Taylor." It was true, she did have my ocean blue eyes.

"Yeah but this blonde hair screams Johansson to me. She definitely didn't get that from me." I said gesturing to my dark hair.

"She's still a Taylor." Scarlett said sleepily next to me. I let her sleep while I sat next to her in a char holding my baby. Not removing my gaze from her as if I did she would disappear.

and then a million more first times

_____________

Words: 1940

I've never done a song one shot before. Did I do okay?

Any requests for certain people?

Reminder to drink, eat something and get some sleep if it's that time.

Mia!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.5K 493 43
All your favourite male and female Avengers in smutty or loving situations.
13.4K 141 34
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
172K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...
155K 1.2K 25
(wlw/mx) SMUT include Characters list -Natasha -Wanda -Elizabeth olsen -Scarlett Johansson -Agatha Harkeness