Go Little Sunbeam!

By KopokochiSan

(Sundrop/Moondrop x reader) You become a janitor for the daycare after the janitor bots prove to mess up and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 [Hello New Friend!]
Chapter 2 [Sorry Firefly~]
Chapter 3 [Should I...?]
Chapter 5 [Don't hurt my...]
Chapter 6 [SUNSHINE!!]
Chapter 7 [Don't you remember?]
Chapter 8 [We need to talk]
Chapter 9 [Sunny?]
Chapter 10 [Hey, Little guy!]
Chapter 11 [Inspection]
Chapter 12 [Family.]
Chapter 13 [Progression.]
Okay.. . SO
Chapter 14 [Regression.]
Small update:
Chapter 15 [The Warm Room is Now Cold]

Chapter 4 [Meet n' Greet!]

522 13 7
By KopokochiSan

After accepting the new dayshift position, I'll be spending a lot of more time with kids than I anticipated. I'd also be spending a lot of time with Sundrop As well. I hope he doesn't get sick of me. I wonder what outfit I'll be wearing, a regular ol' security outfit would be scary. I wonder if the kids are nice. How nerve wrecking. As I lay here waiting until work, I think I wonder if they told Sundrop. How would he react, Probably all excited in that cute hyper way he usually does. I wonder if I could paint his nails! It would look good and go with the whole gesture outfit. I guess I'll shower and get ready!

After showering I put nail polish in the bag and throw on work clothes. I run to the gas station to pick up some more snacks, After paying I jog to work listening to music. I feel eyes peering on me, But its probably nothing. My parents said this area is safe. As I make it to the doors, I walk in and have one of the main four animatronics greet me. "So... Uh, hey Kid? Sundrop told me to rush you towards the daycare. Apparently he had a surprise for you." Monty I think, Grabbed my arm and rushed us to the daycare. "Is he hurt? I could have made it myself-" The gator growled and continued trucking forward. As we arrive he pushes me into the pitch-black daycare and shuts the door behind me. "This has got to be a sick joke..." I mumble. "Nope, Not one at all." I heard it from above me, Why was this so urgent? Why was moon out? "So, Sun wanted me to make you something incase you accepted the day shift job. So I made you a matching outfit to ours, but with a twist." His voice sounded less raspy this time. "Since I'm the better one of sewing out of us two, he had me do it. Not to mention if sun did it he'd end up making something completely different like a bo-" He cut off. "Ahahaha... Well, Try it on. Cutie." The lights come on and Moon shifts into sun, I'm left being absolutely confused. "Cutie?" I mumbled... I look down at the outfit, It was adorable. It had half of it as suns costume, and half as moons. "Y/N!" Sundrop picked me up "Come on try it out I want to see it on you!" He giggled. "I will when we work tomorrow, I should finish on cleaning early that way I can sleep a bit. You don't need a sleepy daycare partner." I look up at him and crack a smile. "OH right speaking of cleaning, I DID IT! I cleaned the outside already and can help you! We don't have any daycare attendees at 11 so I thought it would be helpful if I vacuumed for you and you clean the playsets!" My eyes lit up, "You really did!? Oh my that helps me so much I can get more sleep!" He blushed and looked away. "So lets get started so we can have a bit of fun before we hit the hay." He ran to get the vacuum and I got the cleaning cloths ready.

[2AM]

"Woopee! We got done so fast!" Sundrop spun around "Hey lets have some snacks and make this thing a kid showed me, they called it origami! Its a new craft!" He's really excited about this. "Okay but only for a bit, I need to get some rest for work tomorrow" He takes my hand and leads me to the arts n' crafts table. He'd already set everything up. How cute, He must be excited. "Say, do you think the daycare will be busy tomorrow during the ceremony?" Sundrop looks over. "Never has been, All the kids usually play with the new attractions and only the smaller of the bunch come over here. With all the new potential customers though there are going to be a lot more from now on." He hasn't let go of my hand, but is instead handing me paper. "Uh Sundrop, Your still holding onto my hand." He looks down and blushes, ripping his hand away and pretending to be focused on origami. I make a cute little origami star and hand it to him. "What'd you make?" I smile, he fumbles and drops the tiny flower he made. "Woah your good at this" He's being fidgety. "Thank you, Sunbeam" He scratches the back of his head. "Y'know Sundrop, Why do you call me Sunbeam?" I fidget with the paper. "Is it just a name you use for everyone?" He looks away. "Well, Your right. I don't know what would be a good nickname for you would be. I've thought about using Sunshine, but that's a bit cheesy isn't it?" I look back at him blushing. "That would be uh a nice name." He looks at me and jumps up. "You should be heading to bed now! big day tomorrow! hahah-" He turned away from me. "y-yeah your right! Goodnight-" I walked to the security desk and sat under it to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be, new.

[SunDrops's P.O.V] 

"Can you stop screaming sun?" I could hear moon say, "Its not that big of a deal." Moon You don't understand they are letting me call them sunshine! They blushed?! Sunshine is such a fitting for them! They are just so nice! I wonder where they went to sleep. At this point they should just go to our room and sleep. "Yeah well, you should find them and move them somewhere more comfortable." He continued "I mean They are your new partner, You should want them to at least sleep comfortably." He sounded smug. Alright then moon I'll find them and take them to the room. I fount them curled up under the security desk. "They really chose this place to sleep? If we hadn't fount them Jeremy would have flipped." Moon, wouldn't that have been funny? "Not for Y/N, They'd be embarrassed." I pick them up and carry them to the room. Laying them on the mattress and covering them in a blanket. "We forgot the outfit, They laid it on the security chair." Your right, If we hang it up will there be less wrinkles? "Maybe. Lets go get it." 

[Morning, Y/N's P.O.V]

Hmm? Where am I? Sun's room again, I guess he carried me again. How sweet, A blush spreads across my face. Come on Y/N, he's programmed to do this! Its not like he's doing this consciously. I see the outfit hanging up and quickly change. This jester outfit somehow fits perfectly. Oh shit, Did he take my measurements while I was asleep or something!? I look at the time and see that its 10 minutes until the opening of Roxy raceway. I run out of the room and towards the main stage where I'm supposed to be. "Y/N! Here let me do your face paint!" Sundrop run over from the backstage. He squished my face and pulled it close to his. I blush wildly and he starts putting on face paint. "S-Sundrop I can do it myself, Your very close y'know." He'd kept going, was he hyper focused or something? "S-sun?" I questioned, People were staring at us two. He finished a minute later and snapped out of it. "S-Sun," He let go of my face and started fidgeting "Oh my I didn't realize I was so close! Look at you though, I have to say I did a great job!" He spun around and walked to the waiting area next to the curtain. I walked around a bit and was pulled towards where Sun stood. "You ready? They are going to introduce you!" Hearing the announcement of Roxy's raceway end. "AND NOW, INTRODUCING a new friend to play with at The Daycare! Y/N!" Suddenly Sundrop pulls me out with him as we walk on stage. He's handed the mic as the announcer steps back. "Hello boys and girls! Sundrop here, I'm introducing all of you kids to my new partner Y/N! If you have any questions, Go for it!" Sundrop handed the mic to me and pat my back. 

Multiple hands raised and I could hear sun call on them, They came to the front of the crowd. "Alright, shoot!" He bent down to the people. "Is this new animatronic safe?" The concerned parent said, "Very, In fact its the same as you! You see Y/N is a human." Sundrop laughed. "Next," then a small kid popped up and asked "What's your favorite food!" Sundrop lifted him onto stage, where I bent down to him. "I like to eat pizza and apple slices!" I didn't know what to say, I don't really have one. Suddenly some tall dude came forward, "Hey, Since your human and all are you single?" before I could open my mouth Sundrop steps In front of me "Sorry BUDDY. That's not an appropriate question so they won't be answering that." he gave a smile. The dude gave a creepy smile and disappeared into the crowd. Nobody else cared about the new attendant announcement so soon after it everyone dispersed.

As we arrived back to the daycare, Immediately the kids flood into the daycare and surround me. "Can we touch your hair?", "Are you SunDrops's girlfriend?", "Or boyfriend??", "Can we paint on you?" The kids kept asking and asking questions. "Now now kids, Lets not overwhelm them." he tried to get the kids to back off. "HEY KIDS! How about I paint your nails?" The kids roared yelling yes. "Hey Sun, am I allowed to do this?" I look over at him. "Yeah I think so" he got the kids in a line and sat them down. For the rest of the daycare session, I was painting nails, and the children were playing while waiting. By the end of the day, almost everyone's nails were painted, and those who weren't would have to wait until tomorrow. As I watched the last kid leave, I flopped onto my back. "This is exhausting." Sun come and sat next to me. "Want yours painted too?" I sigh "No, I'll wait until tomorrow like the others." He smiled. "Say, since nobody was in the play place. You don't have to clean it!" I perk up, "So that means... I can get more sleep tonight!" I smile relieved that I can have more energy for tomorrow. "Well yeah, but that also means we can play more together!" He hops around and runs off to get the vacuum. I start to get the second backup vacuum, but a chill runs down my spine. I look behind me and see a shadow move out the doors into the main area. Strange, maybe it was a lost customer or something. 

As we finished the cleaning, Sundrop came over to me with a wet cloth. He grabbed my face again and started rubbing it off, like a mom would with a child. "Hey sun, your doing it again." He didn't stop, so I poked his face. "Stop, I got this Sun!" He backed up and blushed, "sorry I guess its habit for me. I just see someone small and cute, I go at em!" He looked at me his blush getting redder, He slipped up and said cute. "I got it, I'm not a helpless damsel in distress you know?" I turn and begin to walk to the employee bathrooms, but Sun grabs my arms and stops me. "Listen, Be careful." That was out of character, "Yeah Yeah, I got it Sun." I continue to the bathroom and wash off the makeup. Weird how he said that, Does he think I'll slip and fall like an old grandpa would? I wonder. 

[SunDrops's P.O.V]

Agh, I'm so embarrassed! What's with me acting so protective all of the sudden!? It's fine, they're fine. Nothings gonna hurt them! My guts just being weird.

(Thanks for you continued support!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.2K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
867K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
220K 9.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...