Helluva Boss (New Overlord)

By imlord21

You are a mercenary that have 3 simple rules: 1. You don't kill womens, 2.You don't kill childrens, 3.You don... More

What the fu...
The Smell
The Only One
The Beginning
Happy Hotel
Upgrade?
Error
The New Boss
Our Night
Author announced
Promises

Preparations

10 0 0
By imlord21

We were in the lobby with the map of hotel on the coffee table, a big map with all the room and the wntrance, even the emergency exit doors what were colored in bright red to see them more easily, seing now how bigger the hotel really is, a small grin apear on my face re-planing everything.

My butler, (wearing a black suit with white shirt with bow tie, black gloves and black pants and some shiny skin shoes) come closer to me with unconcerned face by my decision.

While everyone pointed to me the defensive spots in the building, that are positioned in every room of building, 200 rooms and every door, now making a fuss about how many rooms he gave and how bigger is than you can see from outside I didn't realise yet how I will defend but with a little help from Overlords and demons we can protect everyone like I used to do in my life on earth.

Without an warning Butler put his arm around my shoulders making me to jump off of my shoes, starting to wisper I my ear I listen carefully about what will he say.

Butler: "Soo Boos, you need us to protect the demons in extermination day?"

Y/N: "I assume Mira talk with you already. Yes, that will bring me even closer to the hell throne and to defeat God. Also isn't that you goal?"

Butler: "Yes, indeed Boss."

Y/N: "That means you have a reason to help me." I got closer to his ear wispering being sure no one will hear what I will say now. "Go to the factory and tell them to re-create my Armor for them to use it, we need good protection and about the sword find out if you can create one like it, if not use everything you find in weapons room."

Mira come back from factory trying to find us what was really easy spawning in front of us, she come closer just to see us using the hotel map for the plan.

Mira: "Sir the preparations are ready."

Y/N: "Already? But I just sent Butler a couple seconds ago there." Without listening my question she speak again.

Mira: "Anything else Sir?"

I was a little concerned about that, she always respond to my questions but right now she just avoided it but isn't the perfect time to think about that now, I have to plan everything in just a week and prepare my army. 'Offf, what a mess' I thought.

Y/N: "Actually there is somthing I really want."

TIME SKIP.

Tomorrow will be the Extermination Day, what a mess I did, after I prepared the hotel for battle I got to IMP City and I speak with Blitzø who wasn't happy at all.

Y/N: "So what you think about my plan? Do you want to help me?"

Blitzø: "What to defend the demons of hell from Angels of Death? No.. no way that will happen!!"

Being at the coffee shop what was positioned in front of his Comapny, he start to throw at me with some cups, I avoided all of them, ok not all of them one hitting me in head making my hair a total mess mixing with all the sugar and coffee. But then I realised how to deal with him.. why I didn't realise until now, he's a business demon everything he wants are money.

Y/N: "How about, I will hire you. Do you like the idea?" I hope I will work.

Blitzø: "Hmm...(he mumbled somthing under his breath) now you speak my language but how do you plan to hire me, when I found you, you did have nothing, no money, no food, no clothes, it's impossible for you to have that now." He have a point now, I forgot about that but I still have some plans for that, plans what I made right now.

Y/N: "How about to put a tax cost to the entrance, like if you want to be saved you have to pay, simple I'm I right?"

Blitzø: "That maybe will work, but I will keep all the money so no money for you." He start to laugh while he pull out a calculator from his pocket calculating how much money will get.

Y/N: "OK you can keep the money, and will all that says its finally a deal." I extend my hand to him.

Blitzø: "It's a deal." Accepting my plan we shake our hands.

We start to laugh about demons who will pay the taxes. That happened in the second day from announced, now the Hotel and the I.M.P Company, both are ready for battle but still not weapons, at least not for hotel, the Company have give my asistants fire weapons, and good ones like rocket launchers.

I teleport myself to the Factory where I find one of my assistants, she was a pretty one and she was very happy to finally met me.

Asistant: "Oh my heart, Boss I finally MET YOU!!" Oh my god a hyperactive Overlord, trust me you don't want to see one of those, I barely save the room from destruction and because she start to jump like a kid who took to much coco and coffee.

After I manage to save the room from her, I put her down carefully being sure she not overdoing somthing again.

Y/N: "Now stay still and don't destroy somthing else, where is the weapons room?"

Assiatant: "Oh.. its right there." Finally a calm answer, she pointed with her hand to a black door behind me.

Y/N: "OK thanks for your help and remember don't destroy somthing else or I will put you to pay." I shesh to her like to a kid.

I got to the door and I slowly open it, after I enter in the room I was concerned about being nothing there but i remembered my butler saing his code name when we was in Mira's room.

So I say my name outloud "Y/N code 1" and all the weapons apear from walls, now the room being a real weapons room. I choose the best ones using my Sistem to see their fire power, durability because you know it's possible to be destroyed in battle, fire rate and range.

Now being ready I call for Mira and Butler to come in desert, the empty place from the two cities filled with nothing but yellow grass and fome trees, after giving the the weapons, some of assistants being concerned about the weapons dealing damage to the angels. After I repeat my plan to them for the 100th time in a couple of days I was positive about this war.

I return to the Hotel, teleporting to lobby losting in my thoughts I saw Loona staying on the couch what faced the entrance, seeing her with a worrying face, I got to her to comfort her, with a warm loom and a small smile I aproach her.

Y/N: "Hey, it's somthing wrong?" I sat next to her putting my arm on her leg and making eye contact.

Loona: "It's just.... I'm afraid for what will happen tomorrow, what if we will not survive? What if your plan will not work and the angels will get inside? What if our BABYS will got hurt?"

Now putting our babys in the conversation it's making me to worry but now if I look closer to Loona it's pregnant in 2 months? She got pregnant just 6 days ago, how it's that possible? Hmm maybe because she is a wolf, maybe.

Y/N: "Everything will be okay. You don't have to worry about that, and that because i will put an Overlord to protect you.. non-stop..., and I will put it tonight."

Her smile start to apear again on her beautiful grey face hearing about her personal bodyguard, I was happy making her worry less.

Loona: "in that case when we will get marry?" Wait what, what she just say?

Y/N: "Say again I didn't hear you I was lost in thoughts." Actually I didn't but I want to make sure I hear perfectly clear.

Loona: "Well you propose me but we didn't got marry and now we have kids on way."

'Fuck I forgot about that, how I forgot about marriage, fuck I hate problems in special that extermination thing.' I start to shout I my head and screaming.

Y/N: "(couch..couch) it's a secret, you will be surprised by what I planned for our marriage and will be magnificent."

I lied, of course I lied because you know.., never get a mother angry, I learn that from my father who was beat up by my mother everytime whe he did somthing stupid or forgot about somthing important like marriage.

Loona: "I can't wait to see what you planned."

Y/N: "(wispering) I also can't wait to see what I planned." I wisper while I get up from couch.

Loona: "You say somthing my love?"

Y/N: "Who me.. no, I think you hear thinkings, you must be really tired go and take sleep."

Loona: "I think you right, all this mess really got me tired, I will see you in the evening."

Y/N: "See ya" I kiss her on forehead and I got to the roof of hotel to watch my last morning son brightening the city before the war will transform it in a blood ocean.

In the evening I put my butler to chose the best fighter among the Overlords to protect Loona and guess what, hmh, yes the hyperactive Overlord now being my wife personal bodyguard, I just hope will not distroy my room or even worse, to hit Loona, that even if will be an accident I will erase her from history.

The next day in the morning at 06:00 the clock rings again, and the sky cracked in half letting thousands of Angels to enter in hell, not the best viewing you can get as a demon knowing that they come to reap you to death.

But he best think it is almost everyone in the city is in the hotel, Mira and Butler put a magic shield around the hotel to keep the Angels away for a while, I don't know exactly how much, Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Dust try to calm down the demons and give them some booze and food, Charlie being the happier from three of them. And the rest of 63 Overlord well they are put in each defensive spot from hotel in special at the entrance.

Angela who is the hyperactive Overlord is now with Loona in my room prepared to kill everyone who enter without one of my assistants from hallway announcing who enter.

The best part it's that I can teleport to each location I was before, so if the hotel collapse I will teleport everyone to I.M.P Company or a coffee shop or somthing to save them.

I never thought I will work my ass to save some sinners but I have some reasons to do that.

In short words I'm prepared for the worse what I hope it will not come.

To Be sure everything it will go to the plan I got to the I.M.P Company with Alasto who will lead my army, but since when I got there with him we found no demons in the building just Blitzø, Moxxie, Millie and Margaret plus my assistans getting in their defensive positions preparing for war.

Y/N: "Blitzø where its everyone?" I walk to him while I shout at him.

Blitzø: "All the demons are in front of the door trying to pay for their life." He look at my while he put his legs on table with Margare massaging his back. "Ohh... more down babe, offf.. right there."

Trying to figure out what he say Moxxie stood up from his seat and walking towards me. When he got in front of me he start to explain Blitzø taxes life.

Moxxie: "No one can enter because someone (pointing at Blitzø) rise the entrance taxes to 1000$... PER PERSON!!!"

Blitzø: "OY, don't be a dickhead, if they have no money they have no reason to survive."

At first I point i laught with Blitzø about his entrance taxes by thinking about 10$ or max 100$ pe person but 1000$ its to much. I noded to Alastor who was behinde me watching wirh a big smile on his face like always the group of demons making a fuss about the price.

Seing me nodding at him he know what he have to do, he put one of his shadows to change the price, and for a little revenge a change it to 1$ per person. The entire building now full of demons, I change my view point to Blitzø to see how will react and was so funny.

He make a calculation about how many demons are in what was easy because the entire city was inside literally and he multiple with 1000$, his eyes changed in dollars for how rich it's right now what make me to laugh in tears. Oh man a little laugh before a potential death it's always welcomed.

To be sure ge will not going crazy about what I did I put one of my assistants to keep him away from money box beside the entrance door.

I hope that day will going well, I want to catch another day with hope I will meet him again, to tell him I keep my promis and tell him about my new family and friends, plus I want to see them too. I let a sad sigh while I thought how much I miss them, I thing they are all up there, who know maybe he will be there too.

Y/N: 'See you soon.. brother.. mom,  dad.. I love you all.' I thought while I watch the sky now full of Angels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...
3.7K 103 10
All demons who have been in Hell 5 years or less get assigned a person to hover over until said person finally dies. This isn't to protect them; It's...
1.4M 17.7K 30
Rule #1: Never be alone, have someone always with you, no matter where you are. Rule #2: Don't acknowledged their presence or you'll give them the sa...
135K 9.7K 20
I've been locked in this mysterious mansion for ten years. Cleaning and following the rules of a Lord whose face I've never seen. Rule 1: Don't walk...