Levi x Fem Reader one shots S...

By ZeldaQueenn

Modern and AOT time oneshots with Levi x female reader Contains: Smut Angst Fluff BDSM NOTE: I do not own Att... More

Spilling a punishment
"Come sit on Captain's lap, baby"
Red Heels Will Always Steal

Partying with the boss

2.9K 12 6
By ZeldaQueenn

F/N peered inside the window, taking Hange's hand nervously.

"Maybe we should just go back and see what I can find in my closet."

Hange ruffled F/N's hair playfully, tugging on her shirt with her other hand.

"Oh hell no! We are going to buy you a good dress for tonight and that's final."

F/N rolled her eyes in response. "You sound like my mom, idiot."

Hange began blabbering more incoherent things about the party that night as thoughts invaded the poor girl's head. Did she really need to go to this party tonight? Her boss made it sound like some kind of crime to not come to the business's anniversary, but he, himself did not seem that excited about it anyway. F/N sighed, following Hange inside the store.

"Hello! We are looking for a short, sexy, tight dress for this lovely lady to wear at a party tonight. Do you have anything like that?" Hange asked the salesman at the counter inside the clothing shop.

"What?" F/N practically screamed. "You just said you were going to buy me something fancy, not sexy! It's a business party! Not a strip club!"

Hange whispered into F/N's ear, forcing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand up. "I'm sure Levi wouldn't mind a show like that."

F/N wanted to slap that smug grin so far off her face it would land in the ocean beyond the wall. But of course, she couldn't. At least not in public.

"Why yes, I think I have exactly what you're looking for, miss." The man slid out from the counter and walked us over to a rack with an array of beautiful dresses.

F/N reluctantly followed Hange, not wanting to disappoint her best friend.

"Ah, here it is," he announced, reaching for a rather sketchy piece of clothing.

It was a sparkling black color with hardly any skirt to it and very thin straps-literally the exact opposite of what F/N would normally choose.

"Come on, Hange. Please don't make me wear that."

"Oh, just try it, honey! I promise I won't make you try anything else you don't want to, but we can't let this young man down, now can we?" F/N sighed, snatching the dress and walking towards the end of the shop past a long tray of jewelry.

F/N stepped inside the dressing room, taking off her shirt and barely fitting herself into the dress over her bra. F/N almost wanted to vomit at how explicit it looked in the mirror. It was not her style, whatsoever. She found that she couldn't slide the dress down all the way, so F/N reluctantly removed her bra, revealing her cleavage through the top of the dress.

"Are you finished?" F/N heard Hange ask giddily. "Come on out so I can see!"

"No way! It's horrid!" Of course, being the rebel she was, Hange yanked the ginger's arm after opening the curtain and eyed her up and down.

It was just then that the doorbell rang inside the shop. "Well hello good sir, how can I help you today?"

"I need a suit," a voice answered and a very familiar one at that.

F/N looked to see who it was and completely froze in place, Levi. He averted his gaze and locked eyes with hers, forcing a shiver to spurt through her body.

"Oh, hello, brat." Before F/N could correct his insult, F/N found herself becoming increasingly embarrassed as her boss's eyes scanned over her form. Starting from F/N's near-bare legs up to her dazzling green eyes.

He cleared his throat, a thin line of red crossing over his cheeks. "Are you planning on wearing that to the party tonight?"

F/N opened her mouth to answer "no" but Hange was quicker to speak. "Yes! She is! Doesn't she look sexy?" F/N elbowed Hange in the side angrily, forcing a rough groan out of her.

Levi cleared his throat, scanning F/N's body again. "I suppose you could say that," Levi said, passing the girl another smirk. F/N could even tell a hint of mischief was hidden behind his eyes.

"Come on, we're leaving," F/N ordered Hange, running into the dressing room and plopping a fat stack of cash on the counter. "Keep the change," F/N instructed, grabbing the scientist's arm and scurrying out of there before she could see Levi's eyes trailing her bottom.

Once the two made it back to F/N's apartment she quickly discarded the dress into a corner and began rummaging through her closet to find something that would be more comfortable for her to wear, knowing Hange was busy preparing lunch for them in the kitchen. F/N was too engrossed in her task to hear the door crack open. "F/N! What are you doing? You said you would wear it!" F/N dropped the few dresses she had picked out to go through in surprise, turning around.

"I-I just don't think it's appropriate..."

Hange shook her head, setting the tray of food she had been holding on F/N's purple bed sheets. "But you looked so beautiful! Don't you want to feel confident? Or as an added bonus-maybe impress a certain someone? I saw how flustered you were in the store."

F/N blushed furiously, sitting down on the ground and eyeing the scientist curiously. "Business and pleasure should not mix," she answered simply, secretly pulling the hem of her shirt anxiously. The raven-haired man had been bugging F/N for weeks on end. She didn't want to admit it-but her attraction for him was growing and that meant it was becoming more noticeable which she couldn't let happen.

"Ah, so you DO like Levi!"

"Don't call him that!" F/N interrupted. "He's Mr. Ackerman, my boss, Hange. Just let it go. Will you at least not make a fool of me if I agree to wear that stupid garment tonight?"

Hange smirked, extending her hand out for F/N's. "It's a deal."

*

F/N pinched her fingers nervously as she listened to the booming music outside the door, constantly adjusting and looking to see if her dress was showing too much more than it already was. "Do we have to go?" F/N asked Hange, looking to see if anyone was listening.

"Yes, now get in there before I force you to." Before F/N could protest further, Hange had already turned the metal handle and pulled the girl inside. There seemed to be at least 50 people floating around the dance floor, excluding the people at the bar and sitting around in the waiting areas. For an anniversary, this seemed a little extreme to F/N.

Without really looking F/N sat down at one of the chairs at the bar, signaling for Hange to sit down. "God, I need a drink. I am in no shape to deal with Levi right now. I mean, who does he think he is? All I've ever done is work my ass off for him, and what does he do? Force me to go to a party! He knows how much I despise parties! What a fucking dick!" Hange shot F/N a knowing glare, glancing between her and the person sitting behind her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" And then it hit her. F/N felt stuck. She couldn't turn around. She thought about just walking away, but what would the consequences be?

"Oi, brat. My office-NOW." F/N didn't need to turn around to know the owner of that voice, so she simply nodded. Taking Hange's hand, F/N led her away from the bar, only to be stopped as a firm hand grabbed her wrist. Her boss's hot breath traveled down her neck, sending pulses straight to her core as he whispered into her ear, "and don't expect to not be punished this time, F/N." She shivered at the erocative way her name rolled off his tongue and whimpered softly at the loss of his body heat as he walked away into the direction of his office.

"Sorry, Hange. Business matters."

Hange folded her arms, smirking slightly. "I'm sure," she responded coyly, pushing F/N's shoulders in the direction of Levi's office. "Go get 'em, princess." F/N rolled her eyes, doing as Hange told.

F/N was thankful to be rid of the party at last as she entered into the hallway with everyone's separate offices, but she couldn't ignore the nervous feeling in her stomach as she drew closer and closer to Levi's office. God knows what he had in store for her.

F/N stood outside the office door, biting her lip and threading her fingers through her red hair anxiously. F/N didn't know how to go in there and portray as much confidence as she normally did. It was like she became an entirely different person around her boss.

Taking one last shaky breath, F/N knocked just twice to not seem needy. A shallow "enter" came from through the door so F/N stepped through, aligning her shoulders and back to look less awkward.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Ackerman?" F/N asked, gulping. Levi sat at his brown desk, a few papers scattered here and there which was unusual since he was known to be a bit of a clean freak.

"Sit," Levi ordered, not bothering to move his gaze from his work. F/N sat down on the soft cushion of the chair, trying to adjust her short dress as much as she could to cover her legs.

After a few minutes of silence F/N began tapping her foot on the ground impatiently. "Oi, calm down, brat. You're not doing yourself any favors by getting yourself all worked up. It's almost like you want me to punish you." F/N shook her head "no" almost instantly, but she couldn't deny there was a part of her that was intrigued by the idea.

As if answering her thoughts and wonders, Levi stood up, taking a seat in front of her on the desk and crossing his arms on his lap. F/N couldn't help but notice Levi eyeing the length of her dress, and she could swear a rather large bulge was forming in his pants. Levi sighed, tapping on the edge of his desk. "Silly girl. Who were you hoping to tease with that dress? Perhaps a boyfriend of yours?" F/N shook her head.

"No-I wore it...for myself," F/N answered. Something in Levi snapped.

"Fuck, that's even hotter," Levi muttered under his breath. F/N smirked, twiddling her fingers and clenching her thighs to prevent any wetness from slipping out and leaking onto the chair below her. "Come with me, it's time for your punishment," Levi ordered, walking through a door in the back of his office. F/N followed him, a nervous feeling completely overwhelming her body now with a hint of excitement.

F/N gasped as she entered the room. A bedroom. "I know this is a punishment, but first I must ask you, brat, do you trust me?" F/N didn't need a second to think about that. She knew she could trust Levi, even if he was an ass sometimes. F/N nodded her head, consenting.

"Yes, Levi. I trust you."

"Well then, I see no excuse to not continue with your punishment." Levi could tell F/N was attracted to him, and had asked her if she trusted him to make sure of this. Oh this was going to be fun, he thought.

"Get on the bed," Levi ordered darkly. F/N did as he commanded, kicking off her heels and plopping herself down. F/N almost yelped at the sound of Levi's belt coming off, alerting her senses. Reaching under the bed Levi pulled out a red handkerchief, confusing the girl.

"Not so talkative, now are we?" Levi asked coldly, restraining himself from smirking. F/N blushed.

"I-"

"I didn't say you could talk. I was merely stating a fact." F/N's heartbeat increased dramatically, her head pounding from the loud thumping in her chest.

"Please," F/N begged. Levi nodded while smirking, wrapping the belt tightly around her wrists to restrain her against the bedpost and forcing her body to lay flat against the bed.

"As your punishment I'm going to do whatever I want to you? Okay? Tell me if it's too much and we'll try something less-well...you know."

"Ack! Just do it!" F/N shouted, only making Levi want to tease her more. Taking the handkerchief in both hands he wrapped it around her head and over her emerald-green eyes.

"Fuck, you're so hot all tied up like this. Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you?"

F/N mumbled something inaudible-far too aroused to say anything else. "Now be a good girl and sit still for me." F/N sighed, her pussy leaking uncontrollably from all of Levi's teasing. He began kissing at her neck, sucking and biting while kneading her breasts. "You're lucky I don't want to cover that pretty little mouth of yours, otherwise I'd be unable to hear all the delicious sounds I'm going to steal from you." F/N moaned softly at the man's words as he worked his way further down the desperate girl's dress. When he reached her panties he slid the tip of his index finger along her drenched clothed slit, making her hiss with pleasure. "What's this? So wet already and I've barely touched you." Levi sneaked his hand inside the lining of her panties, stroking her pussy lips softly, barely noticeable if F/N hadn't been so turned on.

F/N bucked her hips onto his fingers with need. "Please!" she begged.

"Oi!" Levi yelled, immediately attaching his finger to her clit and pinching, F/N's walls convulsed as another loud moan rippled through her throat at the sensation. "If you want me to continue you won't move an inch, got it?" F/N mumbled, biting her lip and nodding yes. "Good girl." F/N's pussy throbbed at the praise, dripping even more.

Levi reached F/N's mouth, slipping his tongue inside and she gladly welcomed his entrance as he pretty much tore the dress down to expose her breasts and began needing her left one while his other hand cupped her cheek. F/N moaned into his mouth, his tongue silencing her gasps as they fought in a tongue battle. F/N guided his tongue along the very edges of her mouth, digging her nails into the belt at the feeling of his hand massaging her nipple.

F/N whined quietly as Levi left her mouth, trailing kisses along her collarbone and then to the center of her breasts, soaking her chest in his saliva and not breaking his gaze from her eyes. He locked his lips to her right boob, biting slightly and looking at F/N's mouth which was hanging wide as she let more moans escape. He flicked his tongue in the center on her nipple, swirling around the bud and grasping her other breast in his right hand, toying with the aroused mound.

Pulling the dress down further, Levi stopped for a moment to remove F/N's blindfold. Her eyes squinted at the dim lighting in the room and she blushed, now being able to use all her senses fully. Levi thought she looked so hot like this. "I want you to look at me as I eat you out, understood? If you break my gaze for even a second, I'll stop."

"Yes, sir." Levi smirked, gladly removing the dress and her panties completely, marveling at the sight of her dripping cunt. F/N's pussy twitched and leaked, pushing her own head into the pillows to keep herself still.

F/N crossed her legs, trying to take her hands out of the binding so she could cover her breasts. "No-let me see you. You're so fucking beautiful." F/N blushed even harder when Levi found his way to her neck, licking against her sweet spot and groaning into her neck with satisfaction. F/N shivered when he touched it and Levi knew he had found her pulse point, biting on it hard, causing F/N to almost shriek. He ran his tongue between her breasts, then down to her navel, slurping his tongue around it. F/N was growing more and more desperate and had to use all of her energy not to force Levi into her.

Levi began knipping and sucking at her thighs, lapping up the fluid that ran down them and onto the white bed sheets. "Filthy, filthy girl." F/N had to bite her lip insanely hard when Levi surprised her by licking a long strip up her slit and back down again, increasing the movements as her moans got louder. He then entered her folds, grinding his tongue along the insides of her pussy.

"Oh! Levi! Fuck!"

"Yeah, you like that? You like my wet tongue so deep inside you?"

Levi popped his tongue out, attaching his lips to F/N's clit and sucked harshly, staring at the girl before him and she kept her gaze as well. He began slowly circling around her pleasure point with his tongue, forcing F/N to bite down on her lip to prevent any more sounds from coming out. "Ah! Levi! I'm gonna cum!" she yells, fluid gushing out rapidly and her chest heaving up and down as she grips the sheet below her.

"Fuck, am I making you feel good?"

"Wait! Stop! Please!"

Levi immediately stopped his work, putting both his hands on the bed sheet, breathing statically. "I-I don't want to cum yet. P-please," she begged, rapidly getting oxygen into her lungs.

Levi smirked, drawing closer to F/N and laying on top of her. "You don't want to cum? When do you want to cum then?" Levi licked the inner shell of F/N's ear, making her squirm as she tried to grab him, and he answered by thrusting two fingers into her. F/N practically screamed when he entered her soft walls and found her sweet spot, scissoring his fingers and groaning into her ear at the feeling. "So tell me, F/N...when do you want to cum? Tell me what you want."

F/N arched her back and releases a loud moan, rattling the belt as Levi started rubbing even faster, gliding his fingers against the bump inside her. "I-Ah!" She screams, bucking her hips up to get Levi further into her. He moans softly at how tight his fingers are inside F/N's walls and begins sucking her left nipple. "Please! I can't take it anymore! I want you to fuck me." Levi pulled both his fingers out instantly, stuffing them into F/N's mouth.

"Suck," he ordered, making F/N whimper as she gazed into his eyes and began swallowing her juices down her throat on Levi's thick fingers. "If you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to try a little harder than that." F/N groans, releasing more of her cum on the bed sheets, squeezing her legs together to provide some friction.

"Levi, I want your cock inside me so bad. I want you to fill me up with your seed and ride me till I see stars. You're so fucking hard right now, I need you to fuck me until I can't breathe." Levi nodded, smirking and unzipping his jeans, letting them roll off the bed onto the ground beside him.

"You've been a good girl, F/N, I think you deserve a little reward now, don't you think?" Levi slid his boxers down, his cock almost hitting F/N's face. Her mouth hung open at the shear size and the pre cum leaking out of its tip. "Like what you see?" he hissed, beginning to pump his length. He sucked her neck, biting down hard to leave a mark. "The only love bites that should ever be on your body are mine and mine only, is that clear?" F/N moaned softly at the feeling of his breath tickling her neck in response, and he grabbed his dick, brushing it against her clit and down her entrance. They both moan at the contact. "Fuck," he breaths.

"Please! Stop teasing me! I want your big dick inside me NOW!" Levi chuckled in response, thrusting himself inside her all at once and grabbing one of F/N's nipples and pinching it as he began to ride her. F/N's mouth formed an O shape and threw her head back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head with extreme pleasure. She'd had sex before-yes-but not like this. This was the best feeling she'd ever felt in her entire life.

Levi began picking up his pace, leaving only his tip in her sopping pussy before slamming back in, almost reaching her cervix and completely filling F/N up. F/N started screaming and banging her head into the pillow when she felt his cock rub across her G spot. "Looks like I've found your special spot, hmm?" F/N had never been so turned on in her entire life-and neither had Levi. She wanted to use her hands so badly and wanted to touch Levi more than she could even fathom.

Levi grabbed F/N's hips, thrusting himself forwards, gripping her hair suddenly and yanking it back to look at her fucked out expression. Levi felt himself getting close, so he intertwined two of his fingers on F/N's clit and began rubbing and circling at an inhumane speed, the sound of skin slapping skin ungodly.

F/N's body began shaking violently and she felt her walls starting to pulse and shake with her. "Oh my-fuck. I'm gonna-" A loud moan ripped through F/N's body and she lurched forward, hitting her head on Levi's bulky chest from the overstimulation. F/N's vision began to get hazy and she saw stars circling around the room hectically as the pleasurable sensation rushed through her and the tight coil in her womb was released. Levi was relieved she came first and he let himself go with a loud moan at the feeling of being sucked in so tightly and stopped rubbing F/N's clit from his sheer pleasure. F/N smirked as he fills her with his seed and collapsed on top of the girl, his harsh breaths sounding through F/N's ears. "You're a dirty girl, you know that? I bet you liked being fucked good by your boss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
250K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...