Harry Styles Fluff one shots

By a_writing_reject

Just a bunch of cute fluffy stories of our favorite boy! Set in 1D days but may write some about solo Harry... More

Harry Styles Fluff one shots
Boo
Sick days
Babysitter
On the Road Again
Little love
Little Love part 2
Jealousy
Owies
Slipping
Going home
Uncle H
Playdates
Secrets
Little Love part 3
Yacht adventures
Baby Duty
Gem and Friends
Surrogacy
Intolerance
Sick baby- Little Love pt. 4
First Crush
Sick on Tour

Wedding fun

1.6K 11 6
By a_writing_reject

Based off another prompt, out of my element once again but it was a fun new thing for me to write! 

Prompts are ALWAYS welcome!

"You may now kiss the bride!" Harry says excitedly as he holds his glass of scotch in the air, taking a drink of it as Glenne and Jeff kiss and everyone cheers loudly.

Today was Harry's manager Jeff's wedding; Jeff and Glenne had really become like a second family to the lad especially during quaratine. They have lived together through out the pandemic, so it was a no brainer for the couple in whether or not to include Harry in their wedding. They thought about making him best man, but they had decided to have a small private ceremony, so instead they asked Harry to officiate their wedding who of course couldn't turn it down (adding his own unique spin on it by wearing a bath robe). 

Harry was quite excited to be officiating a wedding; it's something he never had experienced before, but he knew that he loved seeing people happy and special moments like these always tugged at his heart strings, being a hopeless romantic himself. He had studied for months on how to officiate a wedding; writing down different scripts and perfecting what he was going to say for the big day and of course adding his own personal spin on it. 

It was now the end of the ceremony; Glenne and Jeff mingling with the crowd while Harry went to find another drink. It seemed as though his scotch was gone too quickly so he found himself a cocktail instead to sip on. As he made his way back out into the lawn, Glenne and Jeff approached him.

"You did so good Hersh!" Glenne gushed as soon as she saw him, pulling him into an embrace. Harry chuckled, hugging her back just as tightly. They had always had a relationship different from his and Jeffs; Jeff had introduced them shortly into working together and they immediately hit it off. Glenne had always felt more of a maternal role towards the boy as she often took care of him and Jeff when they partied too hard or needed just a cuddle. They had grown quite a fond friendship; often spending quarantined nights doing face masks and at home manipedi's while watching romcoms.

"Thanks Glenne, I figured you would like it since I mainly was going after Jeff," Harry says with a chuckle, nudging Jeffs shoulder who rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Yeah thanks for that H, appreciate it," Jeff says sarcastically. "But you did great man, seriously appreciate you officiating our wedding," Jeff says, pulling him into a quick hug. 

"Of course! Just adding officiant to my resume that's all," Harry says with a smug shrug, making the other two laugh.

"Well you did great Hersh, now what do you have there?" Jeff asks, glancing into Harrys glass.

"A cocktail, my scotch was gone so I had to refill obviously," Harry said with a little smirk, taking a big sip of his drink.

"Well, just try not to overdo it, okay H? Or else I'm going to have to cut you off," Glenne said, a hint of sternness behind her words. Truth be told, she didn't really feel like taking care of a sick Harry tonight which she almost always does when he drinks too much.

"Glennneee, I'll be fine. Besides it's your wedding! I wouldn't make you take care of me on your wedding day," Harry says and pulls her into a hug. She sighs but squeezes him back; she knows that it's only a matter of time before her mummy instincts would be coming out. 

As the reception drew on, more guests started showing up, more friends than anything. Harry was making his way around to everybody, stopping for a longer amount of time in front of Kendall Jenner, it not being a secret to anyone that Harry may have a tiny (huge) crush on her. Jeff winks at him across the room and doesn't miss the way Harrys cheeks flush, or the discreet middle finger he sends to him. 

It also didn't take much for Glenne to notice the tell tale signs that Harry was getting a bit tipsy, laughing a little too loud at jokes that weren't that funny, his speech slurring in the slightest and stumbling a bit over his clumsy feet. 

Glenne managed to catch the boy in a semi private moment, Harry on his way back to the bar to order another drink. Before he could say what he wanted, Glenne touches Harrys shoulder. 

"Hey Hersh, can I talk to you?" Glenne asks, smiling softly at him. Harry smiles big at her before turning back to the bartender. 

"I'll be right back, but I'll take a margarita!" Harry says, slapping some cash on the table and walking away with Glenne. 

"Harry, I think you need to slow down on the alcohol. There's a lot of night left and you've drank a lot, I don't think you want to feel sick or anything tomorrow because you drank too much," Glenne said in a stern voice. She didn't want to seem too overbearing but she also can sense Harrys reaching his limit. 

"Glenne! Why are you talking to me like I'm a baby or something? I can handle myself thank you very much, I'm not too drunk and I know when to stop!" Harry said, pouting almost like a child, this telling Glenne that clearly he had no idea that he's on the verge of passing his limits. 

Glenne sighed, looking up into Harrys glossy eyes. "I'm not trying to baby you Harry, I'm just looking out for you because I care about you. If you think you can handle yourself then I won't stop you, I just want you to be safe that's all." 

Harry pulled her into a hug, patting her back gently. "Thank you for looking out for me Glenne, but I promise I won't overdo it, I feel fine, and I know I will be fine," Harry said, pressing a quick peck to Glenne's cheek. He smiled at the girl, dimples and all, before turning back and going to the bar and getting his drink. 

Glenne sighed, she knew that she could only hope that he was right. 

He in fact, was not right. 

It was a couple hours later when Glenne decided to check in on the lad again, considering she hadn't seen him in quite some time. She had been distracted, talking with hers and Jeffs parents and dancing with Jeff. Quite honestly, she forgot about her conversation with Harry entirely until she realized he wasn't there when the DJ played a One Direction song over the speaker. 

"Babe, I'm gonna go look for H, I haven't seen him for a while," Glenne says with a frown on her face. The party was going to wrap up in less than an hour and she wanted to at least see what he was up to before her and Jeff went back to their hotel for the night. 

"Have you seen Harry?" Glenne asks over the loud music to Cameron, who was looking down at his phone. 

"Last I saw him he was inside chit chatting, he definitely seems wayyy past drunk," Cameron says with a laugh. Glenne sighs and shakes her head, going inside only to find Harry standing in the kitchen area, stripping down to his underwear in front of everyone. 

"Harry Edward! What on earth do you think you are doing?!" Glenne asks furiously, rushing over as Harry hooks his fingers under the waistband of his underwear to pull those down too. 

"'M gettin' naked Glenney! It'll make the party more fun!" Harry says loudly, giggling at her exasperated look. Everyone that was around Harry was clearly just as intoxicated, them laughing along with Harrys antics and encouraging him.

"Absolutely not, you're going to come with me and you're going to put your clothes back on," Glenne said with a stern tone, grabbing his discarded shirt and pants before practically dragging him to the toilets. 

"Glenneeeee no!! I don't need clothes on!" Harry said grumpily, stamping his feet and crossing his arms as she tries to hand him his shirt. 

"Harry, I'm not going to tell you twice, you need to get dressed. It's not appropriate for you to go out there in only your underwear, think of how Jeffs poor mom would feel if she saw you in the nude, she doesn't want to see that!" Glenne said, doing anything to convince the boy to put his clothes back on. 

At that statement he paused his pouting and thought about it. He wouldn't want Shelli seeing his willy! "Fine, I'll get dressed," Harry said grumpily, grabbing the shirt and attempting to get it on. In his drunken state, his coordination was far from good. He kept trying to put his head through the arm holes and the shirt was also inside out. 

"H, let me help you, come here," Glenne says when Harry starts frantically moving to free himself. He pulls off the shirt and twists away from her reaching hands. 

"No! Can do i-it myself!" Harry says, hiccuping mid sentence and then giggling as he flipped the shirt around. 

Glenne watched on for a couple more minutes before she couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the shirt from the fumbling boy and flipped it the right way, grabbing at Harrys arm to get it in the shirt the right way. 

"Glennneeee!! I said I can do it!!" Harry whined rather loudly, glaring at her as she grabbed his pants and guided his legs into those as well. 

"Clearly you can't Hersh! Now come with me, think we need to show Jeff how sloppy you got," Glenne said, muttering the last part under her breath so he didn't really hear it. Even if he did, she doesn't think he would care. 

Glenne pulled him out to where Jeff was talking to some guests that were departing a bit early, hugging them and showing them out. He smiled at a couple of their friends as they departed, his smile only dropping when he noticed how drunk Harry looked. "What's up with him?" Jeff asked, pointing a finger at Harry. To be honest, Jeff maybe wasn't the most sober, but he definitely was nowhere near Harry's level. 

"He's shit faced that's what's up with him! I don't know what we're going to do with him, but he can't be left alone. I found him trying to take his clothes off!" Glenne exclaims, looking at the boy who was standing with his hands clasped in front of him innocently. Jeff had a look of concern as he looked between Harry and Glenne, Harry catching his gaze the second time and smiling at his manager sweetly. 

"Do you think we should take him with us back to the hotel?" Jeff asked Glenne quietly. Glenne sighed, they had planned on having the night just the two of them to celebrate being newly married, have a little private time to themselves but she knew it was best to keep a close eye on the boy. 

"I suppose we have no choice yeah?" Glenne said, running her hands through her hair. 

Jeff grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her knuckles. "We do have a choice babe, we can send him off with someone else or have his bodyguard stay with him for the night if you'd prefer that." 

Glenne felt herself go tense at the thought of someone else taking care of Harry. Despite her wanting to be alone with her husband, she wanted to make sure Harry was for sure safe even more. "No, no he can stay with us. I'll text his bodyguard to put his bag in our car and we'll just take him back." Glenne quickly sent the text before looking down at Harry, who had decided his legs were too tired and sat down in the grass by Glennes feet, leaning onto her legs for support. 

"H? You ready to go back to the hotel?" Glenne asked, reaching down and petting his hair slightly. "You're going to spend the night with Jeff and I."

Harry stood up and frowned at them. "I want my own room, a sleepover by myself not with you guys, you're gonna do the dirty!" Harry said accusatory, pointing a finger at Jeff. Jeff flushed at that, he may have accidentally admitted at his bachelor party that yes him and Glenne were for sure going to have some fun time after the wedding, but he didn't know Harry heard that. 

"Harry we aren't going to do anything inappropriate with you there, now come with us our car is here," Jeff said after receiving a notification alerting him of their ride.

"Kay, better be no sex Jeffrey, you guys aren't even married yet!" Harry said drunkenly, stumbling next to the other two, so bad that Glenne reached out to hold onto him. They both laughed at Harrys response, considering he had officiated the wedding and all. 

They made it into the car, but not without practically dumping Harry into his seat as he fumbled on his phone, accidentally taking a bunch of pictures of himself and some blurry ones of Jeff and Glenne. 

It was halfway through the car ride when some issues came up. Harry suddenly stated to look extremely pale, sweat slightly beading on his forehead. "You okay H?" Glenne asked gently, recognizing that Harry was probably going to throw up. She grabbed a plastic bag out of the back of the drivers seat, keeping some in the car for moments like these.

"'M fine Glenne," Harry said grumpily, trying to push her away where she was getting ready with the bag. Thankfully, Glenne's instincts to grab the bag were correct as moments later Harry lets out a sickly burp, vomiting down his own body and then into the bag that Glenne quickly shoved under his mouth. 

"Well that's just fucking great," Jeff muttered, rolling down his window to try to get the stench out as Harry heaved into the bag. 

"Jeff, please! He's not feeling good so your help would be nice," Glenne said, rubbing a hand up and down Harrys back. 

Jeff sighed, he knew it wasn't anyones fault really that Harry was sick; so he tried to put his attitude aside as Harry finally took his head out the bag, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Here bubs, here's some water," Jeff said to the panting boy. Harry took the water bottle gratefully and took a sip before grimacing and giving it back. 

"That's not alcohol Jeff, you're a faker," Harry pouted, not even phased by the vomit on his clothes. 

Glenne looked to see them pulling up to the hotel. "Okay Harry, you're coming up with me and Jeff and we're going to get you in a bath." She grabbed his clean hand and hauled the boy out of the car, balancing him as he stumbled. 

"Glenneeee! Let go of me!" Harry said stubbornly. In his drunk state he felt like Glenne was babying him, and no, that just wouldn't do.

"Harry let us help you or else you're going to be collapsed on the floor," Jeff said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the lift with them. 

"Can take care of myself! I don't need a bath, don't need to stay in your room, I'm fine!" Harry yelled in the lift. Thankfully the doors were shut so he wasn't causing a scene, but Jeff and Glenne couldn't even believe that he was acting out the way he is. 

Jeff knew he had to bring out the big guns if they were going to get him to behave. "Harry Edward. You stop this yelling right now. If you don't I will not hesitate to call Anne, you hear me?" Jeff said sternly, making sure Harry was listening. At the threat of Anne, Harrys eyes widened before he squinted at Jeff. 

"Are you threatening me Jeffrey? That's what it sounds like, so if you're going to call her and tell her that I'm being bad, you gotta tell her you're threatening me too!" Harry said with a firm pout on his face. The couple chose not to answer, instead the drug him out of the lift and towards their hotel room. They had gotten the biggest suite the hotel had, including a giant bathtub that they had planned to share that they were now going to use for Harry. 

"Come on, take off your clothes H, it's nothing we haven't seen," Glenne tried to reason. She had already changed into lounge clothes quickly and was trying to get Harry into the bath. Instead, he was sat on the closed toilet with his arms folded across his vomit covered chest. 

"No! It's inappropriate for people to see me naked!" Harry said, as if he wasn't trying to strip in front of guests an hour ago. 

"Harry it's different when we're trying to care for you! Now please take off your clothes before I get Jeff in here," Glenne said, tired of the boys antics. She was losing her patience, and it absolutely snapped when Harry stuck his tongue out and spit in her direction. "Jeff! Come in here please!"

Jeff huffed but got up from where he was watching a show, giving the two the space in hopes that Harry being with only one of them he'd behave a little better. He entered the bathroom and almost laughed at the sight of Harry pouting on the toilet. "Harry please, get in the tub. If you argue one more time I'm calling Anne." Jeff crossed his arms, staring Harry down. He thought Harry was going to maybe listen, until he turned his body away from them with a pout. 

Jeff pulls out his phone and calls Anne, who picks up right away. "Hi Jeff, is everything alright?" Anne asks, knowing it was their wedding day. 

"Actually, we have Harry here. He got quite drunk and threw up, he's now refusing to get in the bath and causing us quite a headache. Would you be willing to talk to him? You're on speaker phone." Jeff glanced over at Harry to see him looking over with squinted eyes. 

"Harry Edward! I know you are not causing them this type of trouble on their wedding day! Considering you've already put a wrench in their special day by getting drunk, I suggest you better listen to them or else young man!" 

Harry was mad. He's an adult! He shouldn't be talked to like this! "I'm a grown man mum, I don't need someone to bathe me, I'm not even drunk I barely drank anything!" Harry said stubbornly, throwing his hands in the air. 

"I do not care how old you are, you are still my child and you will listen to me. I know you're telling a big lie right now and I know I didn't raise you to be so careless or disrespectful! I expect an apology to myself and to Glenne and Jeff as soon as you're sober in the morning, do you understand me?" Anne asked firmly, leaving no room for discussion. Harry sat there angrily, glaring down at the floor before finally answering. 

"Fine," Harry said, taking off his dirty shirt and throwing it on the floor. 

"Thank you Anne, I think we have him handled now," Jeff says as Harry strips down to nothing, plonking himself on the toilet and shamelessly peeing before getting into the bath that Glenne had started for him. 

"Thank you Jeff, we got it from here babe," Glenne says, pressing a kiss to his cheek. She turns her attention back to the boy in the tub who finally looks like he's calmed down, instead choosing to relax back in the warm water. 

"Comfy babe?" Glenne asks as she makes her way over, pouring some water over Harrys head. 

"Mmmhhmm," Harry hums, closing his eyes as she lathers his hair in soap. Despite the pain he's been, Glenne truly loves these moments where things are calm and he's just relaxed. She takes her time, scrubbing his hair clean and then cleaning his body with a wash cloth. He wasn't even phased as she washed him, too focused on the warm feeling of the water and the sleep that was lingering behind his eye lids. 

"Kay H, time to get out," Glenne said softly, draining the water from the tub. Harrys eyes opened slowly and accepted the hand she held out for him to stand up. He also gave in and let her dry him and assist him in putting a new pair of underwear on. 

"Bed?" Harry said quietly, that being the first word he's said since getting in the tub. He was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol he drank, and it wasn't something he wanted to be awake for. 

"Bed now, sleeping with Jeffy and I," Glenne said, guiding him to the middle of the bed. He always was a cuddler and whenever they had impromptu sleepovers he always slept in the middle of their bed. 

"Stay?" Harry whispered, grabbing Glennes wrist as she made a move to leave the room after tucking him in. Glenne smiled warmly at him and moved into the bed. She texted Jeff saying that she was staying with Harry until he fell asleep before moving under the blankets to cuddle with him. Harry being Harry wrapped himself around her like a koala bear, clinging to the lady in a way that made it impossible for her to leave. She instead decided to settle in and get comfortable, falling asleep not long after Harry started snoring in her ear. 

It wasn't too long after that Jeff had gone to bed too, finding the pair cuddled up to one another. He fondly shook his head and laid down next to them, succumbing to sleep. 

He was abruptly woken up around 3 am to the bed being empty. Jeff got up and out of bed, seeing the bathroom light on. He walked in to see Harry slumped over the toilet and Glenne rubbing his naked back. 

"Everything okay in here?" Jeff asked, still groggy from sleep. 

"Bubba just is sick, think that hangover has taken it's toll a bit early," Glenne responds. Harry turns and looks at Jeff before heaving into the toilet once again as a wave of nausea overtakes him. 

"Is there anything I can do?" Jeff asks, feeling a bit helpless as he watches Harry be sick and Glenne try to soothe him. 

"Can you set up the couch for us? We can camp out there so you can sleep, maybe grab some pain pills, water, and a garbage?" 

"Yeah I can, call me if you need anything else, feel better Hersh," Jeff said, patting Harry on the shoulder and walking out to get the couch ready. 

"All done bubs?" Glenne asks as Harry finally leans away from the toilet, his eyes shut as the bright lights of the bathroom causes his head to throb more. 

"Think so, thirsty," Harry groans. Glenne reaches behind her and grabs a cup of water she had gotten from the bathroom sink when she heard him get sick and handed it to him. 

"Let's go lay down, up you get," Glenne says, helping Harry stand and supporting his weight as he brushed his teeth. She led him to the couch where they camped out the rest of the night, Harry thankfully only getting sick once more. He did keep her up a lot with his splitting headache, but she was happy when he finally got relief and fell asleep. 

When Jeff got out of bed, he immediately made his way to the living room to check on Glenne and Harry. He found them cuddled up on the sofa, both holding a cup of tea in their hands. 

"Well, I see you two are awake, how we feeling H?" Jeff asked as he sat down next to Glenne, wrapping his arm around her.

"Feeling much better thanks. I'm sorry I was such a pain last night, don't know what got into me," Harry said while looking down, a light blush covering his cheeks. 

Jeff laughed and reached over and rubbed his knee. "It's alright man, I didn't have to care for you as much as poor Glenne here did," Jeff said while nudging her. 

"He already apologized to me though didn't you? We've just been relaxing now this morning, he's also going to call Anne and apologize to her too, aren't you?" Glenne said, turning her direction to Harry. He knew by the tone she used that there was no point in arguing, plus he knew he owed his mum an apology.

"Yeah, feel bad for getting mad at her," Harry said, picking at a string on his joggers.

"All is well H, as long as you're feeling better," Jeff said as he saw the boy felt bad. 

"I am, and I'm never drinking that much again," Harry groaned while shaking his head. Jeff and Glenne both shot him a look saying that they didn't believe him which had everyone laughing. 

Despite how stubborn Harry could be, the couple was glad that they took care of him and watched over him. Even if it wasn't exactly how they planned to spend the night of their wedding, they would always be willing to spend time with their favorite boy and his stubbornness. 

~

Finally got an update out wooo! I've been really busy lately, but I hope you enjoy this update. This type of prompt was new to me so it took me a bit longer to write but I hope you enjoy it!

All the love,

H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 3.6K 49
Check out my cute 1D one shots ! The following contains : • fluff •kidfics •Babysitter Mini Series I hope you guys enjoy x
256K 3.2K 67
New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts
871K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
9.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!