Needs- N.B. & D.D

By myluvs_doah

Dixie recently just became cancer free after having breast cancer for 2 years. She moved to Washington hoping... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: A 2nd night?
Chapter 3: Canceling
Chapter 4: Holding off..well at least trying to
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: We'll just see
Chapter 7: Ex-Boyfriend Problems
Chapter 8: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 9: My New Normal
Chapter 10: The Doctor
Chapter 11: Reward
Chapter 12: A Call From Mom
Chapter 13: Closer
Chapter 14: Parents
Chapter 15: Road Trip
Chapter 16: Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 17: True Love
Chapter 18: Mine
Chapter 19: Contract
Chapter 20: Trust Issues
Chapter 21: Apologies
Chapter 22: Comfort
Chapter 23: Pregnancy Scare
Chapter 24: Caregiver
Chapter 25: Mean Nothing To Me
Chapter 26: New Apartment
Chapter 27: Reunite
Chapter 28: Get Well Soon
Chapter 29: Wake Up
Chapter 30: Rot In Jail
Chapter 31: Gut Feeling
Chapter 32: Happier Than Ever
Chapter 33: Hormones
Chapter 34: Bringing Baby Home
Chapter 35: Say Yes
Chapter 36: Small Wedding
Chapter 37: Till Death Do Us Part
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Honeymoon

1K 27 14
By myluvs_doah

*long chapter*

"I like waking up as your wife." A smile spread across Dixies face. Rubbing her eyes, as she woke up, she endured the sight around her. They were currently sitting on a plane, on their way to Paris. It had been one of the dream places Dixie had ever wanted to visit. Something about it always felt so magical, even in pictures.

It all looked so rustic and antique. Everyone in pictures always looked so happy. Everything was so beautiful, and unlike any other place in the world. "I like that you are my wife." He wrapped his hand around her waist, keeping her close to him, as they both admired the astonishing view outside of the window.

Looking down at the world, they both felt so powerful. It was so quiet and peaceful. Flying was scary to most people. The thought of being thousands of feet up in the air was indeed intimidating. But to Dixie, it was one of the times she felt most peaceful. Something about being above all people made her, for once feel good about herself.

She never gave herself any credit. This woman fought and beat cancer, and yet to her she was still weak. All those years of being manipulated by her mother, it caused scars. Scars that no matter how happy you were, would ever be able to heal because they were cut so deep. That's how she felt. And despite how happy she was with her life now, her past was always going to haunt her.

Going to Paris, living out her dreams, she was finally for once going to be able to forget about the haunting memories that caused all her pain. She was married to love of her life, going to a magical place that used to only be a dream. Everything felt so right, and although her past wanted to come back and haunt her for longer, this weekend wasn't about that.

"Are you excited?" Noah asked a question that to Dixie seemed too stupid to answer. Her heart beat faster at the thought of everything, as well as the promise Noah made to her last night. Her lip quivered at the thought of it. "Obviously. And I'm hoping you plan on keeping your promise." A smirk planted on Noah's lips, recollecting everything that he had told her last night.

"You know I never break my promises." With that, Dixie leaned her head on his shoulder, letting out a restful sigh. Her mind was filled with thoughts about how this weekend was going to go. All the places they were going to see, all the food they were going to eat. (All the time they were going to spend in bed.)

"How much longer?" Dixie whined after growing impatient. The plane ride to Paris was torturous. Every second she thought of something exciting they could do, it was quickly shut down but the fact that they would have to wait. Her nerves were getting the best of her.

"4 more hours." Noah laughed while talking, looking at the screen that was presented in front of them. Noah focused on the little airplane making its way across the world. "Ugh that's so long." Dixie dig her head deeper into Noah, now moving her head to his chest.

She focused on the clock that's was on the screen, the second changing every time she blinked. She had hoped that the best time she would open her eyes the time would change from 4 hours to 4 minutes, but the more she tried the more impatient she got.

Luckily for the both of them, the more they started at the screens the more their eyes started to give out. Finally closing shut after about 10 minutes, they went into a deep slumber. Their bodies rested close to one another, their hands connected under the seat.

---

"Oh. My. God." Dixie started at her surroundings while exiting the plane. Her body was sore from the lack of movement while on the plane, but the pain quickly became nothing as she breathed in the air. Looking down through the clear walls, she found already get a view of the beautiful scenery. "I'm actually in Paris." She looked up at Noah who had a bright smile planted on his face.

Their hands were interlocked as they continued to walk side by side in the airport. Around them they could hear different languages, different people. It was unlike anything they had ever seen before.

They took a good look at everything that was surrounding them. The air felt... different. It was so crisp, and clean, the smell of the flowers which were around them, taking over. Even walking outside, the scenery was gorgeous. There was a water fountain, and around it seemed to appear those same flowers that were on the inside.

"Paris here we come." They both glanced at each other, their smiles getting cheekier by the second.

Entering the taxi, they took another look at all of the surroundings. Despite how tired they were, not a single part of this breathtaking place was going to go unseen. They both admired the views outside the window, the light reflecting from their eyes. They saw people walking around, shopping bags in one hands. Everyone was smiling. Laughing.

The weather was absolutely perfect. The soft, cold breeze hitting their faces as the car began to move. Around was old building you would see in pictures, and scenery that couldn't get any more beautiful. Everyone was so in style. Every one they passed had a put together look.

It was like a place that belonged in your fantasies, except it was real. It was Paris.

"It's beautiful. Just like you." Noah's comment earned a cheesy smile from Dixie. His cheesy compliments were the ones that made her stomach turn upside down. "I already love this place." Her face stayed stuck out the window. The more they drove, the more she found herself falling more in love with the background.

"Not more than I love you." He scooted closer to her, marking his territory by snaking his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. "I love you." She slightly turned around, pressing a kiss to his cheek before they connected their lips.

She turned around, bringing her body closer to his before resting her head on his chest. Noah played with her hair, it gliding through his fingers.

For the rest of the ride, they stayed in that exact position, admiring the beautiful view while enjoying the moment between the two of them.

---

It was now the next day. After sleeping the whole day, and exploring their hotel room, they were finally ready to go out and explore. Dixie had already fallen in love, just from the sight of the balcony. She stayed up late last night, admiring the stars and the city lights.

"Thank you for taking me here." Dixie looked back at Noah, who had just gotten out of the bathroom. "Thank you for being my wife." She smiled, making her way up to him. Wrapping her tiny arms around his waist, she was engulfed in his scent. Warmth and joy filing her spirit the longer they stayed like that.

"I love being your wife." His big arms had wrapped around her small figure, holding her tight as if he were afraid to let her go. "I love being your husband." They both smiled, staying in each other's hold for a little longer before pulling apart.

Deciding it was time to get ready, Dixie had gotten her things prepared, walking in the bathroom to shower. She discarded from her clothes, walking into the hot shower, wetting her whole figure.

As Noah walked in behind her, his hands connected to her waist, pulling her close up against his chest. She screamed as she felt the pair of arms on her, but that soon became a blush when she realized what his actions had done to her body. Or more so, how they made her feel.

"I think I owe you a promise." She turned around so that her back was no longer facing him. As she did, his eyes wandered around her whole body, looking at her as if she was the only girl in the world.

Embarrassment flooding her, Dixie had made an attempt to escape. That soon failed once his hand caught her own, pulling her in closer than before. "N-Noah." She tired to speak but was quickly interrupted when he placed a kiss on her lips. His movements were fast and strong, leaving her powerless in his arms.

A moan soon escaped Dixie's lips as his lips connected with her neck, gnawing all around, paying extra attention to her sweet spot. "Fuck." She moaned softly, the sound echoing the shower walls. His movements didn't stop until he made his way down her stomach, kissing down her thighs, then back go to her lips. They were now a bright red. Swollen from the sucking and biting Noah was going.

"We can sightsee tomorrow." Was all Noah said before lifting her up. Instinctively, Dixie wrapped her arms and legs around his body, feeling the warmth of his body on hers. As they made their way to the bed, their kiss got stronger. Their tongues fighting for dominance, which Noah so effortlessly won.

"Today your mine." Noah growled lowly in her eye, shivers running down her spine reaching her core. "All mine." His voice made her melt into a puddle before him, giving him full control of her body.

As he laid her down on the bed, her legs stayed wrapped around her hips, slightly grinding up and down to create more friction. Noah smirked at her action, immediately starting to suck on her soft, sensitive skin. He left marks across her whole body.

"P-please N-Noah." Her whine turned into another moan, already overwhelmed by the pleasure he was so effortlessly giving her. Yet, she longed for more. Needed more.

"Ahhh shit." Her moan had increased when Noah finally gave her what she wanted. Her body moved in sync with Noah's, creating the perfect friction to already throw her off the edge. Pleasure was filling her whole body. "F- faster." Doing as she asked, Noah went faster, throwing Dixie completely over the edge as her body gave out.

"I love you." Noah whispered in her ear. She was still zoned out, trying to compose herself. "I love you." She smiled slightly, her body glistening with sweat. "Again?" Her breathing was hard, but that didn't stop her from nodding her head yes.

---

"Come one let's take a picture!" Finally leaving the hotel room the next day, Dixie and Noah found a local breakfast place. They had just ordered their food, and were now waiting to be served.

While waiting, they looked around them, admiring the beautiful landscape that was around them. They could even see the Eiffel Tower from a distance. All the buildings were so unique and beautiful. They were all different in their own way, but they all went together, making it so much more beautiful.

Snapping a quick picture, Dixie captured their food that had been finally delivered. "Mhmm, this is soo gooddd." Dixie gushed with her mouth full, enjoying the buttery goodness that had entered her mouth. Noah did the same as she took his bite, rolling his eyes due to how good it was.

While enjoying their breakfast, they took a few more pictures, capturing the special moment that they would later look back on. Pictures are memories that will never disappear. They might not live in the moment forever, but they have recollections. Things that they can later show their kids, and look back in and smile.

It was now later in the day, and after spending the whole day thrifting and sightseeing, and was time to go back to the hotel room. Throughout the day they had gone to see the Eiffel Tower, amazed by the beautiful, but simple structure.

This whole day has felt like a dream all in all. Dixie spent the day in the city of her dreams, and with the man of her dreams. Things like these used to seem out of reach previously. The thought of being happy just seemed impossible. She was so unhappy and miserable for so long she didn't think she could have the things other people had.

Her whole life up until she met Noah was limited. She didn't have any one. She barely had herself.

Noah. He didn't think he could ever let his guard down. Always being called a disappointment by his father brought him to believe that the person he was, wasn't good enough. Dixie brought out the best in him. Just like he had in her.

At the start, their life was explained as "drowning." They we're leaving the surface of reality, for wining deeper and deeper until they had no more life.

They both picked each other up. They loved each other endlessly, and they continue doing so.

Finding a soulmate before didn't seem like something they could have. It didn't seem practical. The thought of having one person to love you. A person that was apparently 'meant' for you. It especially didn't seem practical because they couldn't love them selves.

Their whole lives they were taught to never appreciate the people that they were. They were never good enough. Not for themselves and not for any one else.

But they were good enough for each other.

"I love you Noah." They looked into each other's eyes. Their bodies were close, feeling the best radiating from each other. "I love you more." A smile appeared on both of their lips. "Impossible."

*THE END*

---

Hiii my lovvesss!!!! I am so sad to say that this was the last official chapter of this book. Luckily for you guys, I didn't want it to end quite yet, so there will be a bonus chapter out very soon. This book had bright me so many emotions, but mostly happiness. I appreciate all the people that have supported me and that have showed me love on this book. You guys and your words truly mean the world to me. I love you all and this book soooo much<33 and as always, if you guys enjoyed, please vote and give me your feedback.
Word count: 2401

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 772 30
Dixie being the person that she is, holds off a lot. The tiniest things get to her, and after being cheated on, she begins to do so even more. Of cou...
Worlds Apart By M

Teen Fiction

58.7K 998 60
Dixie is in a committed relationship with who she thinks is the love of her life. Everyone loves their relationship her best friend, parents, sister...
86.6K 996 35
Noah Beck the most popular guy in highschool. Dixie D'Amelio the high school nerd who has a strong hatred towards Noah. Dixie has a very troubled pas...
18.1K 542 61
( COMPLETED ) Noah and Dixie are both in high school. They we're friends in elementary school and middle school but then in high school, everything...