Fight For You | Eren X Reader

By hanjismommy

You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motiv... More

01 | Shiganshina High
02 | Training
04 | Weak
05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)
06 | Apologetic
07 | ODMG Training
08 | Levi's Banquet
09 | Team Battle (Eren's POV)
10 | I Hate You
11 | Indecisive
12 | Partners and Projects
13 | Astrayed
14 | Fate
15 | Kickback
16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)
17 | Sunset
18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)
19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)
20 | Empty
21 | Over the Edge
22! | Vulnerable
23 | Phone Calls
24 | Rumors
25 | Confrontation
26 | Always You
27 | Waiting Room
28 | Without You
29 | Amends
Author's Note/ HeadCannons

03 | Training (Eren's POV)

833 30 40
By hanjismommy

Content warnings; none

Eren's POV

The annoying new girl seemed to be making friends and getting all of the attention quickly. It's no surprise that horse-face Jean was probably trying to hit on her already. I swear he hits on every girl he thinks he has a chance with—It's actually repulsive.

However, she irritated me for some odd reason. I couldn't find myself to even get up to introduce myself.

It was time for training with Levi and I knew it was going to be another easy day of me kicking ass.

I pretty much ignored everyone besides Mikasa, who was nagging in my ear, continuously asking if I was okay.

"You're awfully quiet today, Eren." Mikasa admitted, in a saddened tone.

"Is something bothering you that I should know about?" Armin questioned, nervously chuckling.

"I'm fine, guys. You don't have to be on my case so much Mikasa, I can take care of myself." I sighed, annoyingly.

Mikasa seemed to ignore the fact that I've always said that. It's like everywhere I go, there she was following my every footstep. Every time we'd argue about it, Armin was always there breaking up the fight and containing the peace. It's safe to say that he was the official peace-maker of the group, the rational one, and we'd be in total shambles without him for sure.

"I'm on your case so much because I care. Do you not understand that?" She sighed, rolling her dreary grey eyes.

"I do, but it's annoying when you're following me every second of the day." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Guys, we don't need to argue about this right now." Armin noted.

"Alright. You annoying brats, as you know the team battle is coming up real soon and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you getting your ass beat." He explained.

Ha, not me though.

"That means I want you all to prove yourself extra hard—without getting your uniforms dirty and this room better be spotless before we head out to the field—especially you Sasha, with your inadequate eating habits." He ordered, as he shook his head.

"I've also noticed we have a new student. Why don't you come up here and introduce yourself?" Levi stated, his glare started focusing on her.

I looked at her as well and she looked distinctly timorous. Not to mention her uniform was wrinkled and her hair looked a hot mess—talk about poor presentation. I rolled my eyes.

I don't get why everyone is so fixated on her. It's actually annoying. She's not anything special.

I watched her get up from her seat and walked towards the front of the classroom. She just stood there like a weirdo, not uttering a damn word.

"Well?" He said, motioning her to speak.

"I'm-I'm (Y/N), though some of you know that already. I don't know what to say, this isn't an interview." She shrugged and looked at Levi, uneasily.

No way she spoke to him like that.

"I see you're not one to hold back on your thoughts. What school were you from?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I noticed how nervous she got when he asked that, like it was such a big deal.

"I'm from...M-Maple high school." She answered.

The fuck is that?

"Is that even a thing?" He asked, suspiciously.

The idiot could've thought of a better name than that. No way that's an actual school.

"Sure it is!" She cheered.

"Go sit down, you giddy brat. Anyways, like I've stated before, cleaning is very important. If you don't clean, you'll get dirty and if you're dirty, that means you have germs and germs make you sick. Tch—disgusting." He frowned in disgust.

"Again with the cleaning lectures! I already hear that enough at home." Mikasa sighed, her head resting on her palm.

"It can't be that bad." Armin laughed, playfully nudging Mikasa's shoulder.

"Yeah, until you're cleaning the same damn spot for three hours because it wasn't spotless enough." Mikasa replied, mocking Levi's absurd cleaning obsession.

"Without further ado, I'm announcing today's pairs." Levi announced.

I was hoping for Jean, so I can beat his ass once more, but I was also hoping that it wasn't Mikasa. I really do need a break from her following me around everywhere I go. It's draining, that's for sure.

"Pair one, Sasha and Ymir."

"Pair two, Historia and Armin."

"Seriously! I don't wanna even think about going up against Historia, she's too kind." Armin complained.

"Pair three, Bertholdt and Reiner"

"Pair four, Mikasa and Hanji"

Mikasa shrugged and started cracking her knuckles, "This should be easy." She smiled.

"Pair Five, Jean and Annie."

Goddamn it! Why couldn't I have been paired with Jean this time! Who else is there left for me to go up against?

"And pair six, Eren and (Y/N)."

What? Why is he pairing me up with the new girl?

"Connie, you'll be paired with me." Levi explained to Connie.

"Ah, come on!" I heard Connie complain.

"Let's head to the field now and I want this room spotless for tomorrow and that's an order." He warned all of us.

"(Y/N), here's your uniform. Go change into it quickly." He said, throwing it in her face.

We had to wait for the idiot to change and come back. Afterwards, we headed out on the field. I went to my assigned squared in area. I was also given the knife by Captain Levi, so I had the advantage over her, she seemed weak anyway.

She didn't say anything when she saw me—she just stood there, eyeballing me. She probably thought I was going to go easy on her because she's new, but that wasn't the case at all. I don't give a damn about her, my objective here is to win.

I'm gonna intimidate her, that way she'll give me the easy win.

"Just because you're new here, doesn't mean I'm going to hold back. I'm here to fight, not chit chat and stand around. So, take the knife from me, before I make you." I tossed the knife up and down, trying to remain as intimidating as possible.

That should be good enough, she'll have to come at me now.

Just as I expected, she ran up to me and threw a punch, but I dodged it and swiftly kicked her down to the ground.

She really is weak and she fell for that trick to lure her in too, she's an airhead.

She laid on the ground with her hair covered in dirt. She avoided eye contact with me—she seemed to be looking somewhere else.

"Done already? You're weak and a coward. Get up, I want to fight and I can't fight anyone when you're on the ground." I insulted, frowning at her.

She didn't get up from the ground as I expected. She seemed hurt and was mumbling something I couldn't quite hear. Although I want to win, I couldn't help, but to feel somewhat bad for her. Perhaps I had went too hard on her.

Don't do it Eren, don't go near her, just let her get up on her own. You can't show weakness, after trash-talking her.

"What?" I called out, ignoring my own thoughts anyway, as I began to walk closer to her.

She continued to mumble some shit I couldn't seem to make up, while she looked like she was in pain. I sighed and walked closer to her to help her get up, and that's when she went for my legs and made me fall.

You dumbass!! You let your guard down. I guess I'm an airhead too, that's something we've got in common.

I looked up at her somewhat unattractive face, as I tried to get up, but she put her foot into my chest and her other foot on my wrist, that was holding the wooden knife.

"Make any sudden movements and you'll be tasting shoe...give me the knife, so I can win." She demanded, as she stared deeply into my eyes.

Who does she think she is? Does she think she can dominate me like this!?

"You think I'm going to give up that easy?" I groaned.

I grabbed her foot with my other hand, getting her weight off of my chest. I yanked her foot to the left, causing her other foot to get off of my wrist. I stood up and went in for the punch, but she somehow dodged it.

She then punched me with her right hand and elbowed me in my neck. I fell down from the pain and she ended up stepping on me again.

No way in hell did I just lose to her, she'll regret this. I'll make sure of it.

"Done already? You're weak and a coward. Get up, I want to fight and I can't fight anyone when you're on the ground." She stated, mocking me and then smirking at me.

Did she just mock me?

I frowned at her.

"Hand over the knife Eren, please." She said, stepping on my wrist even tighter, to the point I had to let it go. She kicked it away from me and picked it up.

"I win." She said, confidently as Captain Levi watched the whole thing and who knows who else had watched. She ran off to her new friends, shortly after getting exuberant over a stupid drill.

I've been beaten before but why— why does it irritate me so much that she beat me? It irritates me more than Jean does.

PT was over for today and it was already time for mess hall. I dreadfully got up, as Mikasa and Armin ran up to me.

"Do you want me to take care of her for you?" She asked, as she hatefully glanced at (Y/N).

"I'll deal with her myself, I don't need you doing every damn thing for me." I said, dusting the dirt off my uniform.

Knowing Mikasa, she'd probably beat her ass anyway just for beating mine today.

"It seemed like you got a good beating today, Eren." Armin pointed out in a joking manner.

"Yeah— whatever, I let her win. I could've taken her out so easily, don't give that annoying weakling undeserved glory." I brushed him off, as we began to walk to the mess hall.

"Woah Eren, do you— do you need to be that harsh? I'm sure it was a friendly battle, you don't have to be out to get her." Armin replied, nervously.

"Friendly? Why would I be friends with her?" I asked him, rolling my eyes and feeling peeved.

"Maybe give her a chance to come up to you and apologize if anything, before you start trying to hate her." He tried reasoning with me, but I didn't listen anyway.

I don't want her weak apology.

"I don't care about her or her weak ass apologies." I stated. We walked into the mess hall and headed to our normal seats, away from the table our other classmates eat at.

"Eren, stop! She seems really nice. We haven't got the chance to meet her yet." Armin complained.

"I don't plan on it either; I hate people like her, always st—"

My sentenced was interrupted, as I looked over at (Y/N) and saw her looking over at me. It looked like she motioning me to come over to her table, but I shunned her. I didn't need any reason to go over there and talk to her, we weren't friends and I don't think we'd ever be.

The irritation, those captivating (E/C) eyes, the dominant attitude— why do all of those things about her irritate me so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 22
EREN JAEGER STREET RACING AU!! "𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺." �...
321 2 25
Attending Maria High as a freshman, Eren Jaeger is a young boy, and lives with his adopted sister Mikasa and their best friend Armin. They both thoug...
70.9K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...