Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 37

1.7K 41 4
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 37 I thought it was cute, but it's actually...

Li Shishi smiled and interjected: "This is true, I remember Huanhuan told me before that she liked Wen Lang very much and wanted to marry him!" The fact that Li Huan liked Gu Wenlang was almost hammered.

At this time, everyone in front of the camera and the audience in the live broadcast room all showed a puzzled look.

? ? ?

Then, the barrage in the live broadcast room was brushed up.

"This sentence is so informative. Li Huan liked Gu Wenlang before? He even offered to give him a house? He was very nice to him, but Gu Wenlang rejected her???"

"What the hell, what do you mean? , so Li Huan didn't like Gu Wenlang, and often scolded him, so it was because of love and hatred?"

"Why don't I believe it, Gu Wenlang is obviously very low, how can Huanhuan's vision be so bad! Even Tian Xin and Tang How could Huanhuan like him?"

"The Gu family and the Li family are from an aristocratic family, and the two have known each other since childhood, maybe their love has just begun... I can't make it up anymore, anyway, Gu Wenlang has faced so many people. , I deliberately said these words that made Huanhuan unable to step down, which made me very disgusted." Even Mai Xiaosang was a little surprised at the scene. Qi Qi looked at Li Huan and couldn't imagine that Li Huan would like Gu Wenlang, and said If you want to marry him, it's not like what she would do at all. Compared to everyone's ever-changing expressions, Li Huan was quite indifferent. After knowing that Gu Wenlang was a new guest on the show, she had long expected that Gu Wenlang would bring up the past, but she didn't expect him to be so shameless and twisted. fact. Taking ten thousand steps back, if he hadn't pretended to like the original owner at the beginning, and took the initiative to be courteous to the original owner, how could the original owner's heart be deceived? If it wasn't for deception, how could the original owner's end in his previous life be so miserable? What's even more shameful is that he actually attributed the reason why they haven't been together in this life to his "not playing with feelings", Li Huan almost laughed angrily!

Li Huan said to Gu Wenlang indifferently, "It's all my fault at that time when I was young and didn't know people well. Grandpa Gu wanted me to marry into the Gu family and become a member of the Gu family, so let me choose one of the Gu family's children to get to know them first. I didn't think I had enough vision at that time, I just picked one, I thought it was cute, but I thought it was actually a dog. As for giving away a house, it's a joke, as a man of my Li Huan, let alone a house, I want stars in the sky , I'll take it off for him! Of course, if you still regret that I didn't give you a house, there's no need. I'll buy a dog kennel for you, so don't be too happy." It's

not bragging, Gu Wenlang can boast , she can't blow?

Besides, most of what she said was true, much better than Gu Wenlang's shamelessness.

puff!

Mai Xiaosang couldn't help it at first, but she burst out laughing. She just said, how could Li Huan like Gu Wenlang as a scumbag!

With such a smile, even the people around covered their mouths and laughed.

And Gu Wenlang's face turned ashen, and he clenched his fists and looked at Li Huan as if he wanted to come and beat her. Li Huan looked at him lightly, ignoring his hostility at all.

The live broadcast room was boiling again, and all the barrages were contracted by Li Huan's fans.

"Pfft, kennel, sure enough, Li Huan is Li Huan, I like it!"

"'Choose one from the children of the Gu family'? It sounds like the old man of the Gu family really likes Huanhuan!"

"Hahaha, I'll just say it, How can Li Huan like Gu Wenlang? It turns out to be young and frivolous, which is understandable, after all, who didn't like a scumbag when he was young!"

"Today, Huanhuan showed off his wealth again. One day, hahaha, not only give houses, but also give stars, money is self-willed!"

"I'm going to put in a building, no one thinks Li Huan said that picking stars for her man is very domineering, it smells like a boss! "

Huanhuan, I'll ask you if you have a man now. As your man, do you have any requirements? I want to sign up, please give me a number!"

"Hahaha, I also want to sign up, gender or something, don't get too stuck on Huanhuan, I'm very good, I promise to satisfy you in all aspects!"

"+1, please apply for registration!"

..... "

+10086, I also want to be Li Huan's woman, and want her to pick stars for me!"

At this time in Huacheng, Gu Yu greedily looked at Li Huan in the camera, the friendship in his eyes could not be concealed, He can't wait to see her tomorrow, and now, right now, he's going to see her.

Director Mo of the program group looked at the two tit-for-tat two people and felt a pain in his head. One was the father of the program group's gold master. He couldn't offend him. The other came from the most powerful family in Huacheng. He didn't dare to offend him. ! In the end, he wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, pulled out a smile, and stood up to smooth things out, "Hehe, since everyone is here, let's go to the school to see."

Under the guidance of the director, Li Huan didn't take the opportunity to beat the underdog, holding Lin Hao's hand and walking forward with Mai Xiaosang, while Gu Wenlang endured and endured, took a deep breath, and told himself that he was a good man. Fighting with women, this is the only way to keep up with everyone's footsteps with stiff steps.

When no one was paying attention, Li Shishi walked slowly to Gu Wenlang's side, and whispered, "Wen Lang, Huanhuan has such a personality. I like to be rude. I'm used to it, so don't take it to heart."

Li There was grievance in Shishi's tone, as if she had been bullied by Li Huan all the time. Of course, she also forgot that she was the one who initiated the war today and was ruthlessly scolded by Li Huan.

Gu Wenlang gritted his teeth, found himself a step, and said, "If it wasn't for her being a woman, I would have gone and beat her up."

He didn't know when it started, but Li Huan's mouth could It became so ruthless that he couldn't refute it.

After all, grandpa really expressed and hinted at these three generations, saying that Li Huan is a good girl, and it is perfect to marry him as a wife. He also implied that as long as anyone can make Li Huan like him, he will also get a place in the Gu family in the future. After talking too much, his cousins ​​did not miss Li Huan's ideas, but they didn't get Li Huan's blue eyes like him. For this reason, Gu Wenlang was not less proud in front of his cousins.

It's just that Li Huan just said that the reason why he would be favored is actually "beautiful", which is simply trampling on his dignity!

So, the fact is that she agreed to his pursuit after she felt that she was "well-behaved" and agreeable to her? Later, you hated him, so you dumped him?

Gu Wenlang was in a rage, and there was a kind of embarrassment that he was a "show man" who was chosen by the female emperor and then abandoned.

Li Shishi's face was full of sincerity, as if he didn't see Gu Wenlang's disobedience, he pretended to praise him sincerely, "Wen Lang has always been generous, how can you be as knowledgeable as Huanhuan? In my heart, you have always been the best. Great, handsome, and huge."

Gu Wenlang's mood improved a lot after being beaten by Li Shishi's rainbow fart. Thinking that this season of the show had just started, and that he would have to face the annoying Li Huan all the time, Gu Wenlang was a little impatient, he turned his head and asked. Li Shishi: "Which stocks will go up recently, don't hide it, tell me."

Some time ago, Li Huan was severely tricked by Gu Wenlang. Gu Wenlang spent all his family's working capital to buy a Duan inkstone that his grandfather didn't like at all. Later, Li Shishi took the initiative to find him and said some strange things excitedly, saying that in her dream, Li Huan should have died, and that the two of them would be very popular and should be happy together for a lifetime.

How could Gu Wenlang believe Li Shishi's words and live happily ever after? They were just friends, how could he marry her? He just thought she was talking in her sleep.

Li Shishi knew that he didn't believe it, and said if he made money from buying stocks, would he believe her? He also said several stocks for him to buy. Gu Wenlang didn't believe it at first, but with the mentality of giving it a try, he invested a little in it. He didn't expect that as long as the stocks Li Shishi mentioned, all of them would go up. The sweet Gu Wenlang believed one-tenth of what she said. Later, Li Shishi encouraged him to participate in the live broadcast. Seeing that the pay was not bad and it was easy, Gu Wenlang agreed.

Li Shishi's eyes flickered. The stocks that she told Gu Wenlang would go up had already been obtained from her dream with all her strength, but she had not dreamed about stocks at all in a dream recently. How can she tell her dreams? The biggest project that can earn money is actually the Li family. She remembered that after the death of Li Huan in her dream, she married Gu Wenlang and shared all the assets left by the Li family and Li Huan. There was no need at all. She and Gu Wenlang worked hard to make money, but... thinking that she bought an island with Gu Wenlang in her dream, and later sold the island to a developer, earning a lot of money, Li Shishi said: "There are currently no stocks in the stock market. Yes, but there is a big project that will definitely make money, do you want to invest?" When

Gu Wenlang heard that there were no stocks to invest in, Li Shishi also suggested that he "make a big investment", and his interest dropped in an instant.

"Forget about big investment."

Big investment means big investment and big risk. At this time, he just wanted to make quick money, not big investment. After all, he didn't really believe in Li Shishi.

However, Li Shishi felt that the benefits of this island would be considerable, and she did not want Gu Wenlang to alienate her because she did not provide him with a project to make money, so she tried to convince him, "This big project is actually a project in Fiji, a South Pacific island country. Xiaodao, this island can be bought for only 100 million yuan, and within a few years, we can sell it for 500 million yuan, making a net profit of 400 million yuan!"

400 million yuan?

Gu Wenlang was a little moved, but he thought about where he could get 100 million, so he said with little interest: "Let's talk about this matter."

After speaking, he ignored Li Shishi and strode forward. go with.

Li Shishi looked at Gu Wenlang's retreating back, and wanted to continue persuading her, but she knew very well that if she had nothing, she would ask Gu Wenlang to take out 100 million, and he would definitely not do it, so Li Shishi I decided to first understand the situation of the island, and then show Gu Wenlang the specific information. At that time, Gu Wenlang will definitely believe her.

After a while, the program team took the children from the village to a primary school not far from the village. Although this school was near the small mountain village where the program was recorded, it actually covered many surrounding mountain villages, and children from these mountain villages would come here. Attend class.

This time was different from when Li Huan came yesterday. At this time, the school gate was wide open, and a fifty-year-old man with gray hair stood at the gate, smiling at the children.

"It's the principal!"

Lin Hao, who was beside Li Huan, shouted loudly, and the other children followed.

"It's Principal Li!"

"Hey Principal Li!"

"Principal Li, can we go to school now?" There was

a trace of loneliness on Principal Li's face, but he quickly covered it up. He smiled and looked at the expectant faces. Said: "It's coming soon, kids, don't worry!"

Yesterday, the program team found the principal and said that they hoped to open the school and let the program team take a picture of the school, saying that through the program, more people would know about the school's situation. .

At first, Principal Li did not agree, but his daughter, who is in college, said that the government could use the power of public opinion to let the government see their difficulties, and the previous dormitory application might be passed faster. Principal Li thought it was justified. agree.

Li Shishi walked among the children and said with a smile, "Do you want to go to class today?"

After all, the children were young and didn't understand the true meaning of Principal Li's words. Everyone answered excitedly: "I want to!"

Li Shishi: "Then I'll be your teacher today and teach you a lesson, okay?" "

Okay!"

In response, under the leadership of Li Shishi, he rushed into the classroom cheering.

After all the children and the cameraman entered the classroom, only Li Huan and Mai Xiaosang remained standing.

Looking at Li Shishi's back, Mai Xiaosang said sarcastically, "It's not easy for her to find an opportunity to express herself."

Mai Xiaosang has been unhappy with Li Shishi. In her eyes, Li Shishi The acting skills in TV dramas and movies are not very good. The usual acting skills are really at the level of queens, and they are used to pretending! Don't say anything else, just say that today, knowing that the children are eager to go to school, and immediately saying that I want to teach the children a lesson, that's how my mind turns fast!

Li Huan looked at Lin Hao with his schoolbag on his back and turned back three steps, smiled and beckoned to him, reassuring him, but he was not interested in Li Shishi's purpose.

"Let her go."

Mai Xiaosang was a little upset for Li Huan. Originally, Li Huan discovered this group of children who didn't go to school. Li Huan invited them to eat candy and hamburgers the day before yesterday. Yesterday, Li Huan drove the children around with a tractor. Play, the children obviously like her, but today, Li Shishi brought schoolbags and new clothes to the children as soon as she arrived, and now she has to teach the children a lesson, and the children obviously like Li Shishi even more.

After all, the children are good, and their minds are fickle. Mai Xiaosang can't say anything, but she has a feeling that Li Huan's honor was robbed by Li Shishi, and it is not worth it for Li Huan.

"Why don't we follow suit, lest all the credit go to Li Shishi." Mai Xiaosang suggested.

Li Huan was not interested, turned around and walked outside the school, saying, "I won't go, you can go and have a look if you want."

Mai Xiaosang glanced at Li Huan, then looked at the direction where everyone disappeared, and finally After thinking about it, it would be better to follow Li Huan to see Li Shishi acting, so Xiaopao followed Li Huan's footsteps and went out of school together.

Li Huan went back and forth several times in the open space not far from the school, and took a few photos to send out. After doing this, she walked back to the school slowly.

Mai Xiaosang looked at Li Huan's movements and felt a little strange, "Huanhuan, what were you doing just now?"

Seeing that Li Huan was busy, Mai Xiaosang didn't bother to disturb her just now. Mai Xiaosang just asked.

Li Huan didn't hide it, and replied, "I want to build a house here."

Mai Xiaosang was even more puzzled when he heard it, building a house? Build a house in this place where birds don't shit? Let alone building a commercial house and selling it, Mai Xiaosang felt that it was unnecessary.

"You don't want to live here for a long time, do you?"

Selling commercial housing will only cause blood loss, so all Mai Xiaosang can think of is that Li Huan thinks that the air here is good, and he has money anyway, so he builds a house and occasionally comes over to relax?

Li Huan shook his head, "I don't live here."

It wasn't her who lived there, so was it really building a commercial house?

Mai Xiaosang twitched the corners of her mouth, okay, Huanhuan has a lot of money and doesn't care if she will lose money, so she doesn't need to worry about it, so she didn't continue to ask, she followed Li Huan's footsteps and found it on campus A shade of grass with shade.

Li Shishi first gave the children a Chinese class, and then a math class. Speaking of which, Li Shishi has worked hard in order to play this role well. She started preparing lessons yesterday, and she also I found a projector, taught a short class, zoomed in on the animation for half the time, and the class was over.

The completely different teaching method makes the children who are usually hard to watch on TV really like it. After two classes, Li Shishi thought that today's class would finally end, but some children were saying, "Mr. Li Can you teach us an English class too?"

Li Shishi's own English is not good, and her pronunciation is not correct. If she really taught the children, it would only be a joke. How could Li Shishi make herself look bad? So he coughed twice, and said to the children below in a deliberately hoarse voice, "If you like it, I'll come back to teach you tomorrow, but today my throat is smoking and I can't take English class. Why don't you do this? , Huanhuan has been studying abroad, and her English is very good, so let her come to teach you."

After speaking, she swept the classroom and pretended to be surprised and said, "Hey, Huanhuan, why is she not here? Didn't you come?"

Li Shishi suddenly mentioned Li Huan's name in advance, of course, not to give her a chance to express herself, but she found out that Li Huan was not in the classroom early, and deliberately let everyone know that she didn't care about the children's learning at all.

Sure enough, everyone found that Li Huan was not there, and they made some criticisms. The children were all in class, but Li Huan actually went away alone. It was totally inappropriate, so it seemed that he liked the children before. .

The photographer who had been following Li Huan immediately responded, "Why don't I go find her now."

Just now he found out that Li Huan was not following him, and had already signaled to the director, but the content to be shot here is more The director told him to leave it alone. Li Huan was cued by Li Shishi. The cameraman who had always had a good impression of Li Huan didn't want Li Huan to be misunderstood by everyone, so he didn't ask the director's opinion, and took care of himself with the camera on his back. I went to find Li Huan.

What surprised him was that he finally found Li Huan in the shade of a tree and explained the situation to her, but Li Huan shook his head lazily and refused: "I don't know how to teach, so I won't go.

" Speaking English and knowing how to teach are two different things. Li Huan didn't want to mislead his children.

The photographer was a little embarrassed, and wanted to say that she had been cued by Li Shishi, and everyone was waiting for her, but after all, facing the camera now, it was inconvenient to be too straightforward, so he could only say vaguely: "Everyone is looking forward to it. yours."

But Li Huan was very stubborn. He didn't even say a word this time. He sat on the grass and dozed off with his eyes slightly closed.

The cameraman had no choice but to carry the camera back to the classroom again.

Li Shishi knew that Li Huan would not come, so she almost laughed out loud. She just saw the cameraman going out to find someone, and she was very upset, for fear that Li Huan would really come to class and take credit from her, but she didn't come now, Li Shishi Immediately relieved, she pretended to be disappointed and said, "It's okay, Huanhuan must have had a last resort. We won't let her go to class. I'll show you an English movie next." The

children watched Yes, of course they wouldn't mind whether Li Huan came to class or not, but the audience couldn't get used to Li Huan's behavior. They praised Li Shishi and condemned Li Huan in the live broadcast room.

"Shi Shi is sending schoolbags and clothes to the children, and teaching them a class, and her voice is hoarse. Looking at Li Huan again, she is actually hiding in the shade and being lazy. It

's really simple!" "Li Huan speaks English so well. , why does she teach her children a lesson, doesn't she know that the children are all looking forward to class, and she refuses to pay attention to this small request, I now reasonably suspect that her previous kindness was all fake!"

" Shishi is right, it doesn't cost much to send clothes and schoolbags to the children, Li Huan is enough to buy one less dress, but she just doesn't, except to buy a few candies for the children and eat a hamburger, there is nothing. I've seen her buy something expensive, so stingy!"

"If the class is five minutes of lectures and forty minutes of movies, can I be a teacher too? If someone teaches my child like this, I might as well not let her go, isn't it good to watch at home? So, I I can fully understand Huanhuan, but she doesn't, so it's okay to just say no to teaching."

"The problem in front of me is that if Huanhuan has money, it's hers. She can donate if she wants. Why is moral kidnapping? Besides, If she hadn't found out that the children didn't go to school and had come to school on purpose, would the program team know? Speaking of which, if a certain cousin is so mighty today, it's not because she took advantage of Huanhuan!"

"Why not Huanhuan? She is kind, she donated 600 million yuan of jade seals, can a certain poem in your family do that?"

Although Li Huan's fans came out to speak for Li Huan, they still couldn't do the water that Li Shishi's fans and Gu Wenlang hired. Jun, they have always wanted their children to go to class, but Li Huan was able to do it, but he deliberately ignored it. In the end, it seemed that Li Huan's reason caused the children not to go to school.

During Li Shishi's class, Principal Li had been sitting on the steps of the flag platform smoking a cigarette. Although he was not used to the so-called star teachers in the show, if the star effect could help the children return to school, he could only recognize it. It doesn't matter if they make a show together, I just hope that after the show is broadcast, the government leaders will give more consideration to their needs and help the teachers stay.

Thinking that the school had been closed for half a year, Principal Li sighed, and after throwing away the long-burned cigarette butts, he took out a cigarette and prepared to light it.

The small match was scratched, and Principal Li didn't have time to light the cigarette. The phone rang suddenly. Principal Li could only put out the match and threw it at his feet.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Principal Li, I'm Mr. Xiaolin. Mr. Mengmeng and I have already boarded the train, and we can go back to school tomorrow afternoon!"

Principal Li was stunned, he slowly stood up, no Asked confidently: "You mean, you are coming back?"

Teacher Xiaolin: "Yes, yesterday, Li's company called me, saying that as long as we are willing to come back, the accommodation will help us solve it in the future, and we will also Give us an extra subsidy!"

At first, all teachers would leave the school. On the one hand, the school could not provide accommodation. The teachers had to live in dilapidated houses in the village. The houses could not block the rain, let alone the wind and snow. To make a living, even if the teachers are willing to generate electricity for love, they cannot resist the long-term failure to make ends meet. Therefore, all the teachers have left, which is also the reason. Even if the government has been assigning teachers to the school, the school cannot keep people.

After hearing this, Principal Li excitedly said several times, "Okay, alright", and couldn't help bursting into tears. After receiving several calls from teachers saying that he was coming back, Principal Li was so excited that he wanted to cry on the spot.

Just as he was about to go back to the classroom to tell the children the good news, Principal Li's mind suddenly flashed.

Li's? He remembered that his daughter seemed to have said that there was a girl in the program called "Walking with the Stars" who was Li Huan, the boss of the Li family. It must be because of her that the teachers came back!

By the way, the teacher who was teaching inside said that her surname was Li just after she introduced herself. It must be her!

Principal Li wiped his tears, turned around and trot back to the classroom, the children can finally go back to school, he must thank the boss of the Li family in person!

So, Li Shishi, who was standing on the podium telling the children that get out of class was over, was suddenly held tightly by the headmaster who rushed in.

"Miss Li, thank you so much! I thank you for all the children!"

Li Shishi was confused at first, but when she heard the principal thank her, she mistakenly thought it was the principal thanking her for teaching the children, and she was also happy Expressing himself in front of the camera, he said with a smile, "You're welcome, the principal, I should do it to teach the children..." Before the

words were finished, the principal said to himself, "If it wasn't for you, all the teachers would not If it weren't for you, the teachers wouldn't have dormitories to live in, they wouldn't have extra allowances to live on, and they wouldn't agree to stay, the children still don't have a book, you are our great benefactor!" The

principal said. Yes, the teacher is coming back? Will they have dorms? Will there be allowances? Can schools reopen?

What's the meaning?

What does this have to do with Li Shishi?

Not only Li Shishi, but even everyone present, all the audience in the live broadcast room, listened more and more strangely, but many fans of Li Shishi began to cheer themselves up in advance.

"Hahaha, it must be Shishi's serious teaching style that moved those teachers, so they are all willing to come back, it must be like this! Shishi, mighty!"

At this moment, Principal Li wiped his nose and continued: "I sincerely thank you for all the teachers and children of the school. Thank you Mrs. Li and Ms. Li Huan for your strong support! Thank you!"

Li Shi Poetry: "..."

Li Shishi's fans: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
118K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...
20.5K 599 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...