Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 11

4.3K 126 5
By Arianapeige

Adrian POV

"Don, you have a meeting with the spanish mafia leader in his house."

"Yeah. Am heading there now."

After thirty minutes I arrived in front of a beautiful mansion.

"Goodmorning Mr Russo." Mrs Moretti said.

"Goodmorning to you too.Where is your husband?"

"My husband is waiting for you in his office. I will lead you the way."

"Okay."

"Ooh, Adrian you are now a grown up." Mr Moretti said.

"Yes, I am and you are getting old each passing day."

"Yes that I am. Being a mafia leader is not an easy job. And having three tiring daughters and a wife."

I chucked at the last part. I hope I will meet them.

"So I wanted to make a proposal. I will be retiring in the next year and I want my daughter to have a partner whom will guide and support her."

What is he really trying to say?

"I cannot understand you . Do you mean..."

"What a marriage? Of course not. If I do that am sure her younger sister, my second born, will slaughter me. She doesn't like men who force their daughter into force marriage. Honestly she always try to help the girl to run away before the marriage, provide her with a fake ID and some money for use."

"Wow. I never really knew you had daughters and especially that kind of a daughter."

"I know. Not many people know I have three daughters. My first daughter did not like or want to be in such a life when she grows up. She changed that decision when she saw how her little sister enjoyed her training and the little girl convinced her that it is fun. Of course I know she really do know more about the mafia but she is a softy. I need another mafia to partner with us so she can know she has to do everything to protect the men serving her who also have a family.

Before I got a chance to answer we heard

"Papa."

That voice seems so familiar.

"Please don't tell me that she has just arrived and already started to make her mother mad."

"Who."

I was so curios.

"My second daughter."

"Ooh. Why didn't you think that it may be an attack when she screamed?"

"She can take care of herself and besides she always has bodyguards 24/7. She is as cold and heartless as you are or even worse than you."

I chuckled as I remembered someone with the same characters.

"So feisty I guess."

We were already outside and the girl ran behind her father while her mother was chasing after her.

I heard Mr Moretti chuckled and shook his head. 

I bet this is what he was expecting.

Interesting.

So she is cold but she is afraid of her mother's punishment.

I had the urge to laugh when I heard what made them interrupt our meeting. I heard the soft voice again. She turned and I saw her face. Issabelle. She was scared of her parents but when she is outside people were afraid of her. I had really missed that voice and face.

"Hello bellissima."

I really had to do that to acknowledge my presence.

"Aaargh. Not again.what are you doing in our house? She asked.

We argued for sometime and I was sure that her parents were listening and waiting for us to explain how we knew each other but they really had to figure it out themselves.

After agreeing to what their don was telling me I left.

Am so sure I have left her to answer their questions by herself.

I went to my parents house.

"Hey big brother why are you smiling alone?"

"Nothing teddy bear. Have you prepared yourself for the party?"

"Wait. So I am going to the party with you guys?"

"Yes you are. Now go and prepare yourself you will be my date tonight."

"Ooh please. Anyways I am honored."

She said that while bowing down.

And then ran upstairs while laughing.

"Son."

"Mom."

I hugged her.

"So why were you smiling when you came inside."

She is also a person I cannot hide anything from. I bet she seems to see through the souls.

"I just found which family she comes from. She is the second daughter of the Spanish mafia leader Mr Moretti."

"Wait he has a daughter?" Dad asked.

"No dad. He had 3 daughters and my woman is the most annoying in the family but outside her family she is cold. Did you know she killed two men in the meeting we had in her company on Monday? The first man intervened our conversation claiming that we were wasting his precious time by both of us arguing instead of starting the meeting that was disrespecting us. I just heard a gun shot and the man was down. The second one lied to us about the contract what he had said in spanish was not what he said in English leading to his death but today seeing her afraid of her parents made me want to laugh. They were also shocked when they heard that she has ever shot me. Anyways as much as I want to chit chat with you I have to get ready. See you all later."

"Wait."

I heard mom shouting as I ran to my bedroom. I know I left them with a lot of questions.

After awhile we were all through and we went to the event.

After some minutes.

"Next are the Moretti sisters."

and they all came in. They are so beautiful but my girl is the most beautiful among the three.

"Big brother who is your girl?"

"Be patient teddy bear. You will know at the end of the night."

"You are no fun but okay. The girl in middle seems to be my age hope we can become friends."

"Yes you can. You go and try your luck."

"Okay."

I saw Issabelle looking at me and I walked towards her.

Our moments were interrupted my the one and only Raphael De Luca.

The way Issabelle talked to him with venom made me wonder what he did wrong to her. And also how did she know so many things about him yet we tried to get information about him with no success. Before I got a chance to talk to him. Issabelle pulled my hand and we walked to the dance floor.

"What's wrong Amore?"

Her moods had changed so fast after meeting with the old man.

"Nothing," she snapped.

Okay she was angry and no one likes to be in her nerves when she is angry.

The auditions started.

I saw her looking at a necklace with a diamond at the middle.

"Why can't you just buy it?"

"No. I have so many jewels."

She said but I knew she had a conflict about that.

What if I buy for her? It will be my first gift that I will give it to her. Honestly I have never bought for any woman a gift. But with her, everything is so different. I want to make her happy. For her to always smile.

Am I falling for her?

I don't think so. We have known each other for a short time but am so sure that I want her as my donna. To always wake up to her my side.

I bought the necklace when she was not looking and I placed it on her neck. She was first terrified but she later calmed down as she saw that it was me.

"You did not have to buy it for me."

"I know but i wanted to. I want you to always smile."

That made her smile.

"Thank you Russo."

"You are welcome my love."

"I am really tired. I just want to get out of here but I cannot leave my family alone."

"Why can't you wait a little bit longer?"

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.1K 60
Adrianna Larsen the most dangerous and feared assassin. People call her a poison cause she is like a poison which kills if you get in contact with it...
78.6K 1.6K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
712K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
253K 3.2K 62
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...