𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

By EtherealFxith

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're tryin... More

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
《 1 》
《 2 》
《 3 》
《 4 》
《 5 》
《 6 》
《 7 》
《 8 》
《 9 》
《 10 》
《 11 》
《 12 》
《 13 》
《 14 》
《 15 》
《 16 》
《 17 》
《 18 》
《 19 》
《 20 》
《 21 》
《 22 》
《 23 》
《 24 》
《 25 》
《 26 》
《 27 》
《 28 》
《 29 》
《 30 》
《 31 》
《 32 》
《 33 》
《 34 》
《 35 》
《 36 》
《 37 》
《 38 》
《 39 》
《 40 》
《 41 》
《 42 》
《 44 》
《 45 》
《 46 》
《 47 》
《 48 》
《 49 》
《 50 》
《 51 》
《 52 》
《 53 》
《 54 》
《 55 》
《 56 》
《 57 》
《 58 》
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈

《 43 》

7.3K 162 83
By EtherealFxith

"I did nothing." I argued while subconsciously tightening my grip around Gabriella.

He scowled at me before attempting to take Gabriella. I only pressed her against my chest and picked her up bridal style.

"What's your problem?" Mateo growled behind me as I began to go out the door, my eyes frantically looking around until I reached the living room.

"The problem is, you're here following me around and haven't thought about calling for help." I glanced back at him over my shoulder as I set Gabriella on the couch and grabbed her wrist to place my thumb over the visible veins. I could feel her pulse, but it was awfully low.

Without another word, Mateo turned around and dashed up the stairs. My sigh came out as a shaky one while I kept trying to help her gain consciousness but she wouldn't respond. My hand tightened around hers the moment I heard three pair of steps approaching at a fast pace.

Mateo had come back with Luciano, and Isabella followed. The second she saw Gabriella, she practically ran over to her side. I let go of Gabriella's hand and tucked my own in my pocket before stepping back to let Luciano check her.

I carefully observed each item Luciano reached for from the large metal briefcase he had brought with him. He constantly gave Isabella a reassuring look while he checked Gabriella's blood pressure, and then checked her vitals in general.

"What's that?" I straight-up asked once I spotted him filling a syringe with a clear liquid.

"D'Amico, you might want to check on everyone else..." He sighed once he finished preparing it. My shoulders stiffened when he continued. "Severe food poisoning. That's why she fainted the way she did. Plus, she's got a pretty high fever."

Then he turned to Isabella. "Love, can you go for an ice pack in the freezer?"

At this, Mateo slapped the back of his head and earned a glare from Luciano after Isabella stood up and ran to the kitchen.

"Will she be alright?" I hesitantly asked, avoiding Mateo's gaze which felt like having a gun aimed at your forehead.

Luciano hummed and kept working on Gabriella once Isabella returned and handed him the ice pack. Watching them take care of Gabriella made me feel relief, but I couldn't afford to show it on the outside.

Then I decided to go check on everyone else, including my mother, but they were all in perfect conditions. By the time I came back, Gabriella was being carried by Mateo to her bedroom. She was still unconscious, but her face had gained a bit more color.

While chewing on the inside of my cheek, I fought the urge to follow after them and headed towards my bedroom.

After I got there, I stripped and went for a shower. The warm water helped release some of the tension that rested on my shoulders, but I just couldn't stop thinking about Gabriella's state.

She looked so fragile...

The moment I saw her eyes roll back, I knew what was going to happen. I needed to catch her, else she would've probably gotten injured. I never thought I'd do something like that for anyone except my family, yet I did it for her...

What is wrong with me?

I ran my hands down my face and allowed the water to splash all over it. Just focus on taking a shower, and I'll be just fine...

A few minutes later, I walked out of my closet wearing nothing but a pair of black sweatpants. It was around 11pm and I craved some sleep. So, I laid down on my bed and turned the lamps off.

After I pulled the covers over me, I leaned back against the pillow and placed my hands behind my head. I found myself staring up at my ceiling once I began to think.

I wonder what was wrong with Gabriella's food... Maybe that was the reason she looked down back when we had dinner?

It just didn't make sense to me. Aurora and my mom are both excellent when it comes to cooking. It's not like they're perfect anyway. Perhaps something slipped through their minds?

I sighed. Speaking of Gabriella... I wonder how's she doing. Last time I saw her she was still passed out.

God, if only her balcony's door would be unlocked, I'd be able to sneak in and check on her... Deep inside, all I wanted to do was enter her room and even wait until she woke up.

There's a question that wandered through my mind every now and then, but I've never managed to find the answer to it. If we're supposed to be just allies, why am I feeling this way?

It could be how intriguing she seems, or her killer good looks. Maybe even both. I had never seen a woman so determined to do something. I mean, the way she does it? It makes her unique.

My eyes landed on the sliding door that led to the balcony as I bit my lip, considering. Just this once...

I pushed the covers off me and stood up. With hesitation, I opened the door and stepped out into the balcony. I'll just go check on her and then come back to my room before I get caught.

Since my balcony connected with Gabriella's, I approached her side and reached for the handle. My shoulders stiffened when surprisingly, it was open. All I did was glance around before quietly sneaking inside.

The moment I did, my gaze landed on Gabriella, who laid in her bed. Even though it was dark, I could still take in the sight of her chest calmly rising with each breath. Her plump lips were lightly parted, and her long eyelashes only made her look... beautiful.

After I walked up to her door and locked it, I came back and turned on the lamp on her nightstand. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Someone had changed her, and I suppose it was Isabella. She was only wearing a white bra. I couldn't tell what was she wearing on the lower part of her body since it was covered by the soft blankets.

Then, my eyes landed on her bare skin. That perfect olive-colored skin of hers. It was adorned with scars here and there, but it only made me curious as to how she got them.

I froze the moment she shifted positions and her eyes fluttered open. When she spotted me, she did the same as I did.

"What are you doing here...?" She muttered as she rubbed her temples.

I took in a sharp breath before replying with slight hesitation. "Just checking on you."

"Why? I'm fine."

"Well, last time I checked you passed out from apparent food poisoning, and had a fever." When I looked at her troubled expression, I sighed. I need to learn how to use a filter whenever I speak.

"Wait... food poisoning?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I'm going to go check on all that. You don't have to worry about it." I tried to sound reassuring.

She sighed and glanced around. Honestly, I felt thankful that I could see those beautiful green eyes of hers. Even when she's sad, or even mad, she simply looks gorgeous.

I tried to avoid looking at her barely covered chest, but when she noticed, she pulled the covers further up her body.

"Can you go now? I want to change." Gabriella muttered under her breath.

I found myself smirking at my following response. "Why? I lo- like the way you look." Fuck.

She grumbled something under her breath and I could see her cheeks reddening. For some reason, I started to find it cute. Never knew a Mafia boss could have this type of soft side, but I like it.

Next thing I know is that she made eye contact with me and narrowed her eyes. I felt the corners of my lips turn the moment her gaze moved down on me. At this, I slid further up the bed so I'd be sitting right beside her.

"Thanks for uh... catching me earlier." She mumbled.

"So you were still conscious when I grabbed you?" I asked, astounded.

"I mean, I saw you when you ran up to me, but then it all went black. So, I assume you did." She shrugged while caressing her cheek with her hand.

"Oh. Well, you think you still have that fever?"

"I don't know. Can't really tell." She pouted after touching her forehead.

Hesitantly, I raised my hand and pressed the back of it against her temple. At this, I spotted the way her shoulders tensed. Before I focused on checking her temperature, I ended up getting lost in that pair of eyes that captivated me since day one.

"It's feeling better." I sighed, allowing my hand to linger on her skin for a bit longer and slide down to her cheek.

Seeing the small distance between my thumb and her lower lip, I took the chance and slowly ran my finger across it. Oh, if only she knew how much I'd love to feel those lips again.

"What are you doing..." She whispered.

My eyebrows furrowed and my jaw clenched as I moved closer to her. This didn't go unnoticed by her because her grip on the covers tightened after she shifted on her spot.

Only inches...

Should I do it?

I watched her swallow. "Just do it," She breathed, catching me off-guard.

Without even asking myself if she could read minds, my hand slid to the back of her neck and pulled her closer to me. Each second that passed, the distance between us was reduced.

We both froze when her door's handle rattled after a few knocks. "Gabriella, you awake?" I could tell it was Mateo by the tone of his voice.

Gabriella's eyes became frantic and she practically pushed me off her. So much for nothing... damnit.

I got up from her bed and reluctantly slipped out to the balcony so I could get back to my room without getting caught.

"Yeah, I'm changing." Was the last thing I heard from Gabriella before I entered my room.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I ran both my hands down my face and held the back of my neck. Maybe just a few more seconds and I could've kissed the hell out of her...

If only I had gotten the chance. Who knows what I could've done. But I doubt she'll open up enough for me to do anything more than what we've already done. Should I earn her full trust?

She even gave me the go, though... Ah, hell.

God, why's this so complicated? I can't deny the attraction I feel towards her. It's so hard to hold myself back. I was right when I said she was like a magnet. And I was also right when I said she made me crave her. To a whole new level.

I never knew I'd end up head over heels for the Spanish Mafia's Donna. My family's main opponent. Let's just say there's always been a rivalry between the two Mafias since way back. Yet here we are, working together.

Gabriella better start trying to make me hate her before it all comes to an end, because if I keep going down this trail, I fear I'll probably have a hard time letting go when we part ways. According to our terms for the alliance, of course.

Alliance terms aside, I had started to feel frustrated at the fact I had missed my chance just a few minutes ago, so, I sighed and sat down in my bed. Her soft skin left goosebumps on my own. Goosebumps that still lingered on it. But, I wonder how would the rest of her feel; the rest I have never laid hands on...

You know what, I'll just go to sleep before I get a fucking boner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.3K 35
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
1.3M 28.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
493K 13.6K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
12.5M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...