𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{34} ヤンデレ {34}

6.5K 324 249
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Go check out my newest book called 'Pretty•Doll' it's a Yandere! Haruchiyo Sanzu X Reader FF<3

~Y/N's POV~

I had gotten extremely lost.

Me and Ran were walking around together, hand in hand at first but for some reason....it got super busy and the streets were extremely crowded so we ended up getting separated.

This is so terrifying.

((((A/N- I should also explain that they're technically speaking Japanese and Y/N doesn't understand English very well, obviously you guys are reading this in English so it may get a bit confusing so I'm going to make the 'English' words in italics, Just thought that I should throw this in there in case some of you guys get confused☝️))))

"Excuse me" I tapped a guy on the arm and he raised a brow "Is something wrong?"

Eh....?

"Um.....directions?" I questioned, remembering some of the words that I had learned during High-school.

I never thought that I'd really need to put them to the test.....but that's my own fault for not studying more.

He chuckled lightly "Where to?"

He had a really nice accent.

I smiled "Lost friend....uh this street?"

I probably sounded like an idiot.

I just had to know what street that I was on so that I could make my way back into the direction that I had lost Ran in but it was so confusing here, it's not like Japan at all.

He smiled "Carnaby Street"

I smiled "Mhm....phone?"

I had taken way too many photos, resulting in my phone dying half way through our trip.

He handed me his phone and I frowned "Sheesh.....I don't know his number by heart" I mumbled as I began scrambling my head for ideas.

This can't be happening.

My shoulders slumped "thank you.....!"

I handed him his phone back and he smiled "Do you need anymore help?"

Uh....help?

I looked around "Um....help find friend....please"

He nodded before walking in the direction that I had walked up to him from "Wait!" I quickly grabbed onto his sleeve "Ready?"

I think.....-

I nodded quickly and he began bringing me back down the sidewalk.

He seemed to maneuver around the city quite well, maybe I should've gotten a map or something.

Actually....maybe I should've just stopped taking so many pictures and videos but I couldn't help it.

I found everything so interesting.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to stop walking, resulting in the kind stranger halting as well.

I turned to see Ran staring at the male besides me "Ran! I've been looking for you" I said as I let go of the guys sleeve and Ran turned his focus to me "Are you alright?" He questioned and I nodded "This guy was helping me" I said before turning to the guy "Thanks"

The guy nodded and waved goodbye.

Wait a second.....-

I tilted my head to the side in confusion "....."

How did he find me?

It was extremely busy.....yet he managed to spot me so easily, is it because of his height?

I looked up at Ran "How'd you find me anyways?" I asked and he smiled "I just happened to see you, pure luck" he said and I smiled "Oh well that's good!"

He grabbed my hand and began pulling me along again "Don't let go this time" he said and I frowned "I wasn't trying to before.....but people were pushing past us and I didn't want to block their way" I said and he frowned at me "Well do you know how draining it was to look for you around these streets?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "....."

I looked away "Sorry...."

He squeezed my hand "Stop apologizing, just don't let go again"

I wonder if he's annoyed with me.....it's hard to tell from his tone.

He lifted my arm up causing my attention to shift towards him "Are you enjoying the bracelet?" He asked as he eyed the bracelet on my wrist and I smiled "I am....I appreciate it but please stop buying me such expensive jewelry" I said and the corner of his lips tugged upwards "Oh but it all looks quite divine on you"

My cheeks began heating up and I looked away as he dropped our hands back down to our sides.

"Did you want to head back to the hotel now?" He asked and I raised a brow "What time is it?" I asked and he brought out his phone "What happened to your phone?" He questioned and I smiled sheepishly "Um.....it kind of died after taking all of those photos" I said and he sighed "I was trying to call you after we got separated but I suppose that explains why you didn't answer" he said and I nodded quickly "Yup!"

He looked down at his phone "It's 6:37pm" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Wow! We've really been out all day" I chirped and he nodded "Did you have fun?" He asked and I nodded quickly "I did!"

Ran had four bags hanging on his wrist because he insisted on buying me a bunch of small souvenirs, even though I repeatedly told him not to.

It took us a little bit longer to get back to the hotel but it was nice to spend more time with him.

We walked up to the door and Ran opened it up.

We walked inside and he looked down at me "I'm going to put this in your room, let's watch a movie on the couch" he said and I smiled "Ok! What did you want to watch?" I questioned and he seemed to think about it for a moment before sighing "You pick"

I walked over to the couch and took my coat off, leaving me in just a tank top and leggings.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote, I turned the TV on and began flipping through the different channels.

"Did you find anything?" Ran questioned as he removed his blazer and set it down on one of the kitchen stools before walking over to me and sitting down.

"No...." I mumbled before handing him the remote "Can you try and find something while I bring my charger out here?" I asked and he took the remote as I got up and made my way towards my room.

I quickly grabbed my charger and brought it back out to the couch.

There was an outlet behind me so I plugged it in and connected my phone to it.

My phone lit up immediately and Ran sighed "There's nothing interesting on here" he mumbled and I chuckled lightly "Any other suggestions?" I asked and he shrugged before a small and suggestive smirk made its way onto his face "perhaps, we could entertain eachother" he said while looking over at me with lowered violet eyes and I raised a curious brow "How?"

His smirk wiped away and he chuckled lightly "Nevermind" he said before turning back to the TV, continuing to flip through the channels in hopes of finding something.

"....."

My face was practically burning when his words had finally registered inside of my head.

Did he mean.....-?!

I quickly shook the weird thoughts out of my head and looked down at my phone to see a few missed calls.

I had 2 missed calls from Ran, it must've been from when I had gotten lost.

But there was also another number.

I dialed it back and waited "....."

"Hello?" I said in a questioning tone, Ran turned his head to look at me "Who are you speaking to?" He asked and I shrugged "Dunno....."

It rung for a couple of moments before someone answered the phone "Hi! This is Sumiko's nurse, she had called you prior but there was no answer" a feminine voice continued "Would you like to speak to her?"

"Oh- yes!"

"....."

".....Y..../N" my eyes widened slightly as I heard Sumiko's voice over the phone "Sumiko....wait how?!" I asked with a curious expression and Ran's eyes narrowed "T...he....Nur...se....b...ut....S...tay.....way....." her voice wasn't very clear but somehow I managed to make out the words "Stay away? From what?" I questioned quickly and I noticed Ran tense up slightly from his position on the couch.

He wasn't looking at me anymore, he was staring at the TV but he wasn't making any moves to change the channel.

Maybe he likes this channel?

"B....on.....bon.....ten" I had instantly recognized what she had said, since she had talked about them a lot whenever we had small talk in the cafe.

I....missed those times.

My eyes widened "What......?"

"Bon.....ten......st....y....a.....way...." I could tell that Sumiko was getting frustrated over the phone and I frowned "I can understand you.....but I don't know why you're telling me about Bonten.....are you taking new medic-"

I glanced over at Ran, my eyes widened slightly as I saw his expression.

He looked nervous.....maybe even a little.....conflicted?

He started typing into his phone again and I didn't want to intrude so I looked away.

"Li...sten!" Sumiko sounded mad causing me to sigh "Alright.....do you know one of them?" I questioned in curiosity as it went silent for another moment.

"Y...es.....I.....re....searched....a....nd.....found.....him" She said and my eyes remained wide "Whats.....his name?" I questioned and I pressed the phone closer to my ear so that I didn't miss anything "I...t's.....-"

*This call has been disconnected*

"What.....?" I questioned quietly as I looked over to Ran, he was looking at me with a weird expression "....."

He was kind of freaking me out.

I slowly lowered the phone from my ear "Are you.....ok?" I questioned and he continued staring at me "Mhm.....what happened with your friend?" He questioned, his expression was completely back to normal as if he had just flipped a switch in his head.

I rubbed the back of my head "Well the call got disconnected but she was going to tell me something important" I said and he raised a brow "Like?"

Should I tell him?

I don't see why not.

"Well....it had to do with a criminal organization....uh apparently she found out the identity of one of them" I continued "I'm not really interested in delinquents like she is, I'd rather stay away from them all together so that I don't get myself killed" I said with a small smile before placing my phone face down on the counter.

"That's a good idea" he said as he leaned back on the couch and continued flipping through channels causing me to raise a brow "Hey.....I thought you already picked a channel!" I said and he shook his head "No"

Then....why wasn't he changing the channel earlier?

It looked like a decent movie was playing.

Perhaps, he found it boring after a while.

"Are you getting tired?" He asked and I hummed "Yeah a bit, we've been walking all day" I mused and he hummed before placing the remote down, a random channel was currently playing.

"Mhm why'd you-" I was cut off by Ran wrapping his arms around my torso as my back hit the couch "W-what are you doing?" I questioned and he rested his head near my own "I'm tired too" he said quietly and my face began heating up "Then we should head to bed instead!" I said quickly, not fully realizing my words.

"Oh? So you'd like to sleep with me again?" He questioned, his voice was teasing and I shook my head "I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that we could go to our rooms!" I said quickly and his grip on me tightened "I don't like that idea"

I didn't bother arguing with him and in the end, he ended up falling asleep first but his grip never loosened so I didn't have any other choices besides falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Go check out my newest book called 'Pretty•Doll' it's a Yandere! Haruchiyo Sanzu X Reader FF<3

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
76.7K 2.7K 34
🗝️ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
5.1K 96 15
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...
409K 24K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...