Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

Ch. 20

61.6K 1.8K 294
By A_Selina_k7

Next day......
Taehyung's Pov:
I woke up with a really bad headache!!

Taehyung: Sh!t!!! I shouldn't have drank so much!!

I looked around......

Where tf am I? Guest room?? What happened yesterday??? Y/N............

Yesterday's flashback came in my mind.....

Shit!! I locked her in the room!!

I quickly got off the bed and rushed towards my room!!!

I unlocked the door and burst opened the door expecting to find Y/N but.....

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙔/𝙉?

I checked the washroom but she wasn't there either!!! Wth!! Where is she??

Taehyung: *worried* Y/N?.......Y/N!!! *raised voice* Y-

Suddenly something caught my attention........

Why is the window opened??? I went towards it and looked down!!

Wth?? Why are there blankets tied up??? Did she get kidnapped? No! Wait.........

Did she RUN AWAY FROM HERE??

Taehyung: *shouts* Y/N!!!!!!

I checked the closet to be sure and it shocked me!!!

All her clothes, bag, phone are missing too!!!

At this point, I was just getting more angry at both her and myself!!

I stormed down stairs.......

I came in the living room finding JINWOON...... This b!tch!! And mom and dad sitting!!

I was boiling in anger!!!

I went towards Jinwoon which caught everyone's attention and GRABBED HIM BY HIS COLLAR AND PUNCHED HIM HARD!!!!!

Both mom and dad got shocked....

Taehyung: You fvcking jerk!!! WHERE IS Y/N?? *punches hard*

Mrs Kim: T-Tae what are you doing?? Leave him!!

Taehyung: *ignores* You bloody piece of sh!t, MOTHERFVCKER TELL ME!! *yells*

I punched him so hard that his nose started to bleed badly!!!

Jinwoon: Wtf are you talking about? I don't know where Y/N is!!! (he shouted as he tried to get out of Taehyung's grip)

Taehyung: *yells* LIES ALL LIES!!!

Mr Kim: *tries to break the fight* Son stop! You're hurting your brother! Stop!!!

Taehyung: *stops and got off jinwoon* *scoffs* Brother? Brother my a$$! He isn't my brother yet he is a fvcking traitor!

Mr Kim: What are you hurting him? First find Y/N! Where is she?

Taehyung: *looks at Mr Kim* Where is Y/N? Well, you should ask this jerk *kicks jinwoon* I'm pretty sure he knows! He knows where Y/N is!! TELL ME A$$HOLE *kicks again*

Mrs Kim: Tae STOP! *cries*

Taehyung: *gets more angry* I see. You guys truly love your *sarcastic* beloved Jinwoon more than your REAL Son huh???

Mrs Kim: Stop it!! None of these are true!!

Taehyung: *scoffs* You guys never supported me! NEVER!!

A/N's Pov:

With that Taehyung stormed out and went to the backyard to ask the guards!

Meanwhile Mr Kim called BTS and Mrs Kim helped Jinwoon to get up

Mrs Kim: Are you ok son? And what was Taehyung talking about? *worried*

Jinwoon: Idk mom! (In mind: Taehyung you jerk!! How dare you??? I need to get out of here or else something bad will happen!! Then what abt my important mission and Y/N?? I need to do it as quick as possible before it gets too late!! But first I need to get out of here.......)

Meanwhile in the backyard......

Taehyung: SO YOU INATTENTIVE JERKS ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU DIDN'T SEE MISS Y/N ESCAPING FROM HERE? HUH??? IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME GOING ON OR IS MISS Y/N A GHOST?? YOU JERKS WERE SLEEPING WEREN'T YOU??

Guards: *looks down* W-we're deeply so-sorry b-boss!! P-plz f-forgive us!

Taehyung: Oh yeah I can forgive you gives by sending you up! *takes out gun and shoots all the guards*

Other men came......

Taehyung: Clean this mess up now!!

Men: Yes boss!!

With that Taehyung went inside the mansion and was about to go somewhere when BTS came!!

Jhope: Taehyung!!

Taehyung: Hobi hyung?

Jin: We're here too!!

Jin came followed by the others

Taehyung: What are you guys doing here?

Jungkook: Aunty (mrs kim) called us!! We were coming here to meet you to talk abt your enemy when aunty called us!!

Jimin: We heard that Y/N is missing!!

Suga: *confused* How did she went missing??

Taehyung: Idk it's just.........

RM: Just what Tae?

Taehyung: Let's go in my office first!!

BTS: Ok!

With that they went to Taehyung's office room and Tae told the members what actually happened yesterday!!

The members were shocked and worried after hearing him!

Suga: So, it turns out that you're also at fault abt why Y/N is missing!!

Taehyung: *looks down* You're right hyung and I'm super disappointed and mad at myself!

Jimin: Turns out Jinwoon is also involved hmm.....

Jin: But Tae, you *points at Taehyung* were about to rap€ her?? That's more disappointing Tae no kidding!

RM: Yeah also why didn't you let her explain too? What did you think!

Taehyung: I thought it was all true that Jinwoon and Y/N are together again and that time I was drunk and mad so I didn't give her any chance.......

Jungkook: Hyung, did you really think that noona is like that? Hyung, no kidding but noona is really different than any other girls! She isn't and can't be a slvt or gold digger!! I've heard a lot about her past from Jennie. She told me everything about Jinwoon and noona. And Jinwoon was at fault. I wanted to tell you but didn't cuz I knew you would get mad and do something bad!

Jimin: Jungkook and Jennie are right!

Jhope: Y/N is really special Tae...... For you, her priority comes her, she herself comes first! Now we need to find Y/N also Taehyung's enemy!

Jimin: Guys!!

Jungkook: What?

Jimin: Taehyung! You have hidden cctvs in your mansion right?

Taehyung: Yea..... *eyes widened* I WAS GONNA GO THERE TO WATCH IT!!

RM: Ok let's do one thing! Taehyung go get ready quickly! Come fast! We'll investigate everything!

Suga: Taehyung, did you put any tracker on Y/N's stuff!

Taehyung: No! Not yet!

Suga: *sighs*

Jimin: I'll contact airport securities, train, bus stations to be in search for Y/N. What if she goes out of city or country?

Jhope: Good idea!

Jin: Tae go get ready go!!

Taehyung: Uhh..... Yea!!

With taehyung left........

Taehyung went to his room quickly did his morning routine amd took a quick shower!!

Time Skips......

Taehyung entered his office where the members were......

Jimin: I informed everyone!!

Jin: Now that Taehyung is here let's go and check the cctv!

Taehyung: Let's go!

With that Taehyung and the other members went to Taehyung's secret room which no one knew about not even the maids and guards only the members and few trusted mens......

The secret room is attached with Taehyung's office room! So when he pressed the secret button on his table....

The wall got separated and everyone went inside......

The secret room includes weapons, cctv monitors, mafia stuff!!

Everyone took their seatand Taehyung played the recorded cctv footage....

Suga: Taehyung, play those footage where Y/N is. So that we can see what did all day!

Taehyung: Yea!

With that he played yesterday's footage where you were!

Everyone focused on every single thing you did!

Few mins later.......

Now the cctv was about to play where you and Jinwoon fell in the pool!

Taehyung: *pauses* Now we gotta focus and study this footage properly. This is where I got the pic!

Jungkook: Play it!

Taehyung: *plays*

Everyone watched it closely.......

Jin: Taehyung pause!

Taehyung: *paused*

Jin: Guys look *points at the monitor* let me zoom it *zooms in* see you can clearly see Jinwoon pulled Y/N!!

RM: Yea and that's how they fell *resums*

Taehyung:............

Jhope: *pauses* Now see, when Y/N tried to get out from his grip, he pulled her closer!

Jimin: Now, let's see what seji, the one who sent the pics was doing!

Jungkook: Yea wait let me find it!

Taehyung: (in mind: Y/N.......I'm sorry! Plz don't leave me)

Jungkook: Here *plays*

Everyone watched the clip.....

Suga: Damn! This literally proofs that Seji is teamed up with Jinwoon cuz she's legit standing there the whole time after Jinwoon got out and talked to Y/N.

Jungkook: Look after the umm argument between Nonna and Tae hyung! Ummm it's a bit inappropriate. Hyung if you don't mind can we....

Taehyung: We can watch it! *cold*

Jimin: So after Tae leaves the room, after sometime Y/N goes to the washroom and comes out getting freshed then she packs her things!

Jin: Wait Tae you locked the door?

Taehyung: I was drunk!

Suga: ok so after that Y/N escaped threw the window! Wow she's brave! That time the guards were sleeping!

Jhope: aaaaa I really hate it when someone don't do their work properly

Jhope: Dude.... Jinwoon is really sus!

RM: Play the other one too! That Jinwoon back hugging Y/N!

Jhope: Yeah *plays it*

Taehyung started to feel more angry seeing the next footage!

Taehyung: Look carefully. Focus on Y/N's expression! When Jinwoon back hugged Y/N, she got confused!

Jungkook: Noona expected it to be you I'm pretty sure!

Jin: Yea!

Suga: And where was Seji that time?

Jhope: Oh found her! She was hiding and watching everything!

RM: What happened after this clip?

Jimin: Oh! After when Y/N left Seji came and talked to Jinwoon! They also did handshake!

Taehyung: Wait the cctv also records audio! Double tap it!

Jungkook: Ok!

Everyone listened to what Jinwoon and Seji's convo........

Suga: Sheeeesh! *scoffs* They thought at this huge damn mansion, there wouldn't be any cctvs? Taehyung did a great thing hiding the cctvs. We can easily find the impostor!

Jimin: Dude...... She legit teamed up with Jinwoon to kick Y/N out of Tae's life and be Tae's wife? *scoffs* As if Tae is interested in sh!tty girls like her!

Jungkook: She got a great chance cuz turns out Jinwoon is Y/N's ex!

Taehyung: *angry* Both of them are so  dead for playing this sh!tty trick! Why tf didn't I check the footages early? Arghhhh!

Jhope: Don't blame yourself!

RM: Jinwoon seems really and I mean REALLY sus! Why does he hate Taehyung so much? Guys let's just check the whole cctv footage when Jinwoon first came here!

Suga: Yea!

Jungkook: I'm playing it!

Jhope: Look!! Jinwoon is speaking to some1 on the phone!

FLASHBACK.......

Jinwoon: How could you ba$tards let that guy escape? You fvcking id!ots. Get that guy before he reaches my enemy or else you guys won't stay alive and I mean it! *cuts call*

Jinwoon: I can't let Taehyung know or else! He'll know it's me!!

BTS: *yells* WTF!!!!!

Jimin: dude....... What will Taehyung know and which guy what guy???

Taehyung: WAIT!! I THINK HE'S TALKING ABOUT MY MEN WHO GOT MY ENEMY'S INFORMATION BUT DIED!!

Jungkook: How tf did he know?

Taehyung: This can't be? Don't tell me that he.........

Jhope: He's the main........ ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕥!!!!

Jin: Omg!! Jungkook! Play that footage the day when Taehyung got attacked on the road!

Jungkook: Yea wait..... Here! *plays*

Flashback.......

Otp.....

Jinwoon: WHAT? YOU GUYS STILL COULDN'T KILL HIM??? UGHHH I'M PAYING YOU GUYS FOR NO REASON! *cuts call*

Jinwoon: ARGHHHH!!! It turns out you're really clever Tae huh??? Ughhh!!!

Jhope: Yah yah yah! I think we all know now that he's the main culprit!

Taehyung: There are few more clips left! Him calling me with fake no.

Jungkook: And you couldn't recognize his voice cuz he was using voice changing app!

Jimin: Whaaaaaa this jerk!

Taehyung: *angry* So we finally found the main culprit huh? Behind Y/N's escaping and destroying me these are all done by Jinwoon..........Y/N......*eyes softened* She was right all this time!!

Taehyung's eyes darkened!! His hands fisted due to anger!!

Taehyung: THIS IS ALL MY FAULT FOR NOT TRUSTING Y/N!! JINWOON............

You are SO DEAD!!!!

Jin: Well, now that we know the the main culprit is then let's go end him and get Y/N back!

Taehyung: Not so easily hyung! I want him to suffer first! Let's take him to our old favorite place! *smirks*

Jungkook: Noooo wayyy *excited* You're talking about that place??? That's the most dangerous, coolest place of ours!

Jimin: And there, Jinwoon will be our main guest! *smirks*

Suga: Then what are we waiting for? *smirks* aaaaaa it has been a long time I didn't go there!!

Jin: Old memories!!

RM: Let's go give it a shot *smirks*

Jhope: And have some fun!! *smirks*

Taehyung: And get Y/N back! *smiles sadly*

Jungkook: Don't worry hyung we'll find noona!! Focus on the culprit!

Taehyung nodded!!!

Suga: Let's go boys!!

With that everyone took the bags filled with upgraded weapons..... Meanwhile Suga made a call to some1....

Jungkook:Look at these big boys!! *smirks*

With that everyone got out from the secret room and went to the living room........

In the living room.....

Y/M: *cries* Y/N isn't picking up her phone!

Mrs Kim: *cries* I'm so sorry Y/M I couldn't take care of your daughter!

Y/D: Where the hell is Tae?

Mr Kim: I'm trying to call him. He isn't picking up either!

Jennie: *worried* Y/N, where are you???

Taehyung: Mom dad?

Y/M: *looks at taehyung* Taehyung!!! Where is my daughter!?!? Where is she?? *raises voice*

Taehyung: *cold* Mom plz have patience! I promised that I would take care of Y/N! You trust me don't you? I promise I'll bring her back!!

Y/M: Plz Tae! Get my daughter! *cries*

Taehyung: *cold* I will mom! Don't worry! I'll bring Y/N! You need to be strong! Hmm?

Y/M: *nods*

Jennie: Jungkook!! *goes towards him*

Jungkook: Babe!!

Jennie: Jungkook why didn't you tell me Y/N went missing?

Jungkook: Babe..... *hugs her* I didn't want to make you worried!!

Jennie: *hugs back* but kook Y/N is my bestie more like my sister!!

Jungkook: *pulls away* *kisses Jennie's forehead* I promise nonna will be back! Don't worry ok?

Jennie: *nods*

Taehyung: Dad where is Jinwoon?

Mr Kim: He was in a hurry and went out! He said he's going abroad for a day or 2 cuz something in his business came up!

RM: Wtf?

Jin: Sh!t

Suga: Don't worry *whispers* Leave it on me *calls some1*( suga went outside)

Taehyung: (in mind: i won't let him go so easily)

Your dad approached to Taehyung.... While your mom and Mrs Kim went to another room!

Y/D: Taehyung! I know it's not your fault. I know my daughter is in great hands and you'll never harm her and let anything happen to her! *pats both of Taehyung's shoulder* Bring her back safely son!

Taehyung: Thank you for trusting me!! And I will bring her back no matter what!

Jennie: Taehyung! I know you love Y/N with all your heart so does she! But both you can't confess it thinking about getting rejected! She's always safe whenever you're around her! And I know you'll bring her back! If you don't, then...... I'll kill you! *sad smile*

Taehyung: *cold* Don't worry I'll find her! I think we should go now

Men: Sir your phone!

Taehyung: *takes it*

Jungkook: Babe, take care of others while we're gone k?

Jennie: Yes!

Jungkook kissed Jennie and she kissed him back!

Jungkook: *pulls away* bye carrot!

Jennie: Bye kook!

Mr Kim: Son! Take care!

Taehyung: *nods* And...... I'm sorry about how I behaved earlier!

Mr Kim: It's ok son! I understand!!

Jin: Guys! Taehyung! Let's go!!

Jhope: Yea!

With that BTS left.....

What will Jinwoon do now?? What are you upto?? Will taehyung be able to find you? Will he ever get a chance to confess his love??

To be continued plz vote and follow!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 620 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
585K 22.6K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
40.9K 1.5K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
233K 7.3K 43
THIS IS THE STORY OF THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE. " Please stop what did I ever do?" Y/n sobbed while trying her best to shout those words. " You deserve...