Fight For You | Eren X Reader

By hanjismommy

You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motiv... More

02 | Training
03 | Training (Eren's POV)
04 | Weak
05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)
06 | Apologetic
07 | ODMG Training
08 | Levi's Banquet
09 | Team Battle (Eren's POV)
10 | I Hate You
11 | Indecisive
12 | Partners and Projects
13 | Astrayed
14 | Fate
15 | Kickback
16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)
17 | Sunset
18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)
19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)
20 | Empty
21 | Over the Edge
22! | Vulnerable
23 | Phone Calls
24 | Rumors
25 | Confrontation
26 | Always You
27 | Waiting Room
28 | Without You
29 | Amends
Author's Note/ HeadCannons

01 | Shiganshina High

3.8K 47 164
By hanjismommy

**Please read***

Hi y'all, this is my first fanfic so cut me some slack. jk critiques/ideas are welcomed <3 !!

Some chapters are in Eren's POV, but they're mostly in yours.

This fanfic is mature so please if you're young, I encourage you not to read. But if you do end up reading anyway, who am I to stop you so...get it ig.
(contains; sex,sexual language,suicidal attempts,strong language, violence, eating disorders.)

(Of course these things aren't mentioned or happening right away, but I'll lyk)

(In this story, Shiganshina is kind of modernized. Everyone in this book are the same age, besides Levi, Erwin and Shadis. Titans are mentioned, but are not present.)

Most of you know how fanfics work, but I'll list how it works anyway for those who don't know. :)

(Y/N) - Your name
(M/N) - Middle Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(A/N) - Authors Note
Lmk if I've missed some!

Enjoy...

I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm beeping profusely. Nothing, but the sight of yellow hue and a slight tint of orange fulfilled my room, as the beautiful colors shone through my window. I felt the incredibly warm sunlight, beaming onto my face.

I came to the realization that today is my first day at Shiganshina High School. I had absolutely no indication why I had to go here after being home-schooled practically my entire life, but I was somewhat excited to see how different things would be. Although, I am nervous for my mental state—this was certainly a big change for me.

The school was in walking distance too, so that wasn't much to complain about — except for when the weather gets shitty.

My dad is a business man, which indicates that he's never home because he's always assigned to go on a business trip. That also means that I'm alone practically all of the time. I've gotten use to the idea of me living in solitude anyway.

Although I admit, it truly sucked that right after we got here, he had to leave so suddenly yet again. And when he leaves—he leaves for awhile, so I have to take care of myself mostly. Though, he acted really strange about leaving this go around.

I was not prepared for my first day of school. We had to wear uniforms and my uniform was unfortunately—not ironed. My dad picked it up from the school before he left and I totally forgot to make myself look presentable.

However, I dreadfully put it on anyway.

I tied up my hair with this silky black ribbon my mother gave me before she passed. Ever since that day I lost her, I wore this ribbon frequently to keep the memories of her alive. Besides, I had to look somewhat more decent than I already do anyway. I don't really know how public schools function after all.

Do the girls wear make up?
Is everyone strict and focused all of the time? Are the school rules bearable?

Questions after questions, rumbled inside of my mind. I just didn't want to get made fun of my first day here.

I decided to eat some maple syrup pancakes for breakfast and afterwards, I was ready to head to school. My dad was of course, gone as always, so I never got an "I love you!" Or a "Be safe!" Like most kids, I would assume.

I exited out of my home and headed straight for campus, arriving there, just to realize I had forgotten everything at home. Everything.  No backpack, no pencil, no journal, I had literally nothing.

I was too perturbed about how I looked, I lost complete focus on everything else. I already have a terribly wrinkled uniform, now I'm here with nothing to show that I'm somewhat prepared for whatever it is that I have to do.

Could my luck here get any worse?

It's my first day and I'm already giving off bad impressions. My only solution was asking for help and luckily, I knew the name of my teachers beforehand, so I ran into a trio of friends to ask them if they could guide me to their classrooms.

I tapped on a boy's shoulder, he had a grey buzzcut, big yellow eyes and a huge smile. He was cute, but boy was my anxiety kicking in.

"Hi, I'm new here. I was wondering if you could maybe show me where uh—Erwin Smith's classroom is?" I asked, hesitantly.

He stared blankly at me for mere seconds and then suddenly plastered a bright smile across his face.

"Oh! You must be the new student Mr. Smith was talking about! I'm Connie — Connie Springer!" He laughed and made a humorous pose.

Maybe my luck wasn't so bad, after all they seem pretty nice.

"I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I replied shyly, as I held out my hand for him to shake it.

A brunette girl, who happened to be stuffing food into her face every second, reached out and shook my hand instead. It was no surprise there were food crumbs all over my hand now.

"Sasha Braus here! It's so nice to meet you. Do you by any chance have any leftover snacks or any foods on you that you're not going to eat?!" She asked, her chestnut brown eyes engaging onto me.

"Please, it hasn't even been a minute yet and you're already pestering her about food." A taller boy stated, as he pushed his way in between them.

"It's my way of introducing myself, don't be so judgy." Sasha pouted.

He had light-colored brownish hair with intense light brown eyes—he was fairly cute.

"I'm Jean Kirchstein—"

"...Also known as horseface!" Sasha bursted out, interrupting Jean, as Connie giggled beside her.

"Will you shut— That's it, you're not getting my lunch for today!" Jean stated, shaking his head from embarrassment.

"No fair, I was only kidding jeany. That's so cruel!" Sasha began to tear up, as she was shoving a potato in her face.

"And may I ask, where are your supplies?" He asked, facing me, as he noticed me standing in front of him empty-handed.

"Oh— I Stammered, "I forgot them, at home to be exact." I mumbled, blushing from embarrassment.

Connie seemed to have noticed how embarrassed I was and eased my nervousness.

"Oh well, it's your first day! I'm sure Mr. Smith wouldn't give you a hard time! We'll introduce you to the others in the classroom." Connie and Sasha began giggling and leading the way, as Jean and I stayed behind them.

"Don't mind them, they've always been like that." He smiled, brushing them off.

"I don't mind and thank you guys for uh—helping me." I said, shyly.

"It's no problem, (Y/N)." He replied, giving me a captivating smile.

They were so nice to me and I'm very thankful for that.

We entered Mr Smith's classroom and thankfully he wasn't there yet, but my other classmates were. I ended up locking eyes with a dark-haired boy with teal eyes. His hair was in a messy bun, he had brawny and muscular arms and a tattoo on his right arm. I noticed it, since he had his sleeves rolled up, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. He shot me a confusing look and then threw an unsettling gesture at me and looked away.

"Time for the introductions." Connie wrapped his arm around me and began pointing at everyone in sight.

He pointed at a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes—she looked like an Angel, seriously.

"That's Historia, probably the nicest girl you'll ever meet." He smiled.

She noticed us looking in our direction and waved at me with a angelic smile planted on her face. There was a brown haired girl with freckles on her face, shadowing right behind Historia. She glared at me as if I did something wrong and began to walk up to me.

"What are you looking at?" She scoffed, creasing her eyebrows.

"Will you relax? This is the new girl that was mentioned yesterday, I'm just introducing her." Connie rolled his eyes.

"I'm Ymir, I'll give you a proper introduction and Historia will be sure to marry me after this." She said in a monotone voice and headed back to her seat next to Historia.

"Don't mind her either." Jean whispered in my ear.

Connie next pointed at another blonde headed girl with blue eyes, who looked like she was more on the serious side.

"That's Annie, she's chill for the most part, but can be apathetic at times." He explained.

She looked up at me briefly and waved, giving me a small friendly smile—I waved back.

"AND IM HANJI!" I heard someone yell in my ear from behind.

I jumped and turned around to see a somewhat tall person, with brown hair and really cool glasses, standing directly in my face.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?! My apologizes, new girl." She smiled at me.

"I must say—you are sooo pretty! Love the eyes." She said, continuing to hold that contagious smile. Her voice was very loud, but she seemed super sweet. Besides, I have never received a compliment like that before.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, lightly blushing.

"And the others that just entered are Bertholdt and Reiner." Jean explained, scratching his head.

"Oi! Hey there! You'll fit right in." Reiner winked at me.

"He's a perv.." Sasha whispered at me, making a distasteful facial expression.

"You're a very pretty lady, I must say." Reiner complimented, attempting to bite his lip.

"Knock it off, Reiner." Jean scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What about them?" I nudged Connie and pointed at that dark-haired boy, who was sitting in between a black-haired girl and a blonde-headed boy. He looked tired or bored, maybe even both?

"Oh! Well, the boy in the middle is Eren Yeager and his two friends, Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert." Connie stated, weakly smiling.

"I wouldn't suggest you hang out with them. That Eren kid is nothing, but a hothead, troublesome, annoying, little dickhead" Jean scoffed, slightly frowning at the sight of him.

"He's also protected by Mikasa. If you come anywhere near Eren or hurt him, she'll beat your ass to the pulp." Connie shivered.

"Ask Jean, he knows from experiences." Sasha laughed, teasing Jean.

"Yeah, even Eren beat his ass too." Connie whispered in my ear, as they both continued to laugh simultaneously. I couldn't even help, but snicker.

"Eren is such an arrogant asshole. He deserves to get beaten and I'll be the one to do just that. You watch!" He frowned, but kept his voice low enough so they wouldn't hear.

What could he have against Eren? It's not really my business, but starting off making enemies is not the way to go.

"Will you two lay off Jean's case for once? I'm tired of his obnoxious bickering." Annie walked up to us, rolling her eyes.

"Ain't nobody talking to you." Connie replied back.

"Anyways, it's like a friend group within a friend group with those three. They're still cool with us though, sometimes." He shrugged and went to sit down, Sasha following him eating what seemed to be another potato.

Where the hell does she store all this food? And how could she eat so much of it?

The bell had rang and all of us sat down, I ended up sitting next to Jean.

Mr. Smith entered the classroom and asked everyone to take our their textbooks and journals. He was pretty much going on teaching about Shiganshina's history and other bullshit. He also mentioned expeditions and weapon types, as if it were useful information to me. It was like I wasn't here — well that is, until he noticed me, sitting here with my desk cleared and me empty handed.

"(L/N), is it?" He stopped mid lesson to call out my last name and that's when I felt the entire class looking at me.

My luck did get worse, here I was about to get outted in front of the whole class.

"Where is your textbook and your journal? Just because you're new here doesn't give you the idea to skip out on important information." He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"At home sir." I stated, shamefully.

"You won't make it very far in life, if you're irresponsible." He sighed, as he continued teaching.

I felt my face turn the brightest pink. I couldn't believe myself, here I was, already getting in trouble on my first day here. Almost the whole class snickered at me from my facial expression. I sighed from discomfort, rapidly tapping my finger on the desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.5K 20
Eren Yeager had lost his memories after the fall from his malfunctioning 3DMG. He had been over stressed due to all the pressure the Survey Corps had...
53K 1.6K 33
і ȷᥙs𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥒძᥱr ᑲᥲᑲᥡ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ g᥆ᥒᥒᥲ s𝗍ᥲᥡ EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
1.1K 68 31
"ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs sᴀғᴇ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴀғᴇ," sʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɢᴇᴅ. ɪ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜ...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...