Little Creature

By slipperqueenbiatch

~JENLISA HYBRID AU~ A small kitten was abandoned on a sidewalk near a dark alleyway. When suddenly a tall blo... More

Trailer
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
I'm Their Daughter Now
JENLISA'S WE WON!!
Hell No

𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

5.3K 294 46
By slipperqueenbiatch

Jennie

I yawned and rub my eyes. I'm so sleepyyy! We're on the way to lisa's apartment and since we missed the bus, she decided that we should walk back home.

I regret agreeing with that decision. My legs hurt from waking too much and I'm so tired. I cuddled the teddy bear on my chest with my white bunny hat on my head, I haven't taken it off since lisa bought it for me.

My right hand laced together with lisa's left arm, she holds onto my hand tightly but not tight enough to hurt me, she just wants me to be safe.

"lisa~?" I called tiredly, my eyes about to close.

"hmm?"

"I'm tired...and sleepy" i stopped walking to take deep breaths.

"Aw, hang in there jennie. Just a few more minutes then we're home" she ruffled my hair and proceed on walking.

"But lisaaa! I'm sleepyyy" i whined, catching up with her. Jeez she has really long legs.

She stopped to look at me for a moment, her lips pursed together.
Uh oh..is she mad at me? Did I annoyed her too much?

Tears filled up the corner of my eyes at the thought of her getting mad at me. Never in my entire existence would I want to make lisa angry at me. That's scary and all I have is her.

Without her, I don't know what would have happen to me.

"I-I'm sorry" I cried.

"huh? For what? Why are you crying?" she panic and immediately wrap me up in her arms.

"I made y-you mad" I sobbed into her chest.

"what? No nooo you didn't make me mad! I was just thinking of something" she caress my head before pulling away.

"don't cry, I'm not mad at you" she wiped my tears away with her thumb and smiled.

"s-so you're not mad at me?"

"how could I ever be mad at you my little kitten"

I blushed at the nickname, she always gives me these different nicknames and it makes me all giddy and happy.

All of a sudden she turn around with her back now facing me. Is she going to walk again? BUT IM TIRED-

"hop on kitten" she glance at me over her shoulder with a smirk then bend down slightly.

I tilted my head to the side a little in confusion "why?"

"you said you were tired so hop on my back and I'll carry you until we reach"

"are you sure? I-I don't want to break your back..I'm heavy" I look down, embarrassed and ashamed. I don't want to hurt her and I'm really heavy.

"heavy?!" she questioned in shock.

"you're not heavy at all jennie! You're light as a feather and it's adorable" now she's facing me and hold onto my cold hands.

Her hands feel so warm and safe..

"now come on, climb on my back"

I hesitantly put my arms around her neck and jump with a little huff escaping my lips. My legs wrapping around her waist as I cling on for dear life. If I'm falling then she's falling with me.

"ready?" she held onto the back of my thighs and hosted me up.

"mhm" I hummed.

She begin walking, slow at first but then she speed up. Nearly running now.

"LISAA!" i squealed out in fright and buried my face onto her neck but all she did was laugh.

------

"alright, home at last" lisa grunts and lays me down on the couch. Finally! Now I can have my cat naps. I curled up into a ball on my side with my legs up to my chest.

So comfortable, so soft, so warm-

"Nah uh missy! You're gonna have to shower first" lisa pulls me up from my position as I look up at her with a pout. My pout always works!

"that ain't working jennie" she rolled her eyes.

Oh man! Worth a try I guess.

"b-but I'm sleepy" I whined and lay back on the couch. I'm too lazy and tired to get up. I just want to sleep for days.

"I know you are but you're stinky and I don't want your scent sticking on my bed sheets later on" she carries me bridal style but I'm too tired to react. Sometimes she would carry me like this when I don't want to shower or move and it always makes my stomach fuzzy but now, not really.

"sit here and don't move" she places me on the countertop next to the sink then walks out to get a towel.

I sigh. Looking down at my feet that swayed back and forth.

Lisa came back with a towel in her right hand and clothes on her left. I noticed that she's holding a yellow hoodie she always wear, maybe it's her favourite.

She places the clothes down next to me before gesturing me to lift up my hands which I did and she took off my shirt.

I shivered when the cool air hit my half naked body.

"cold" I mumbled, hugging myself.

"wait, I'll just take off your c-clothes then..uhm shower you" she replied nervously.

I always wonder why she acts so weird when she's about to bath me. I feel happy when she does, it makes me feel like someone actually cares for me.

"are you okay?"

"huh? Oh yes. of course I am. why wouldn't I be?" her eyes are looking at everywhere but me.

I want her to look at me!! I grabbed her face with both of my hands and turn her towards me. Yay! Now she's looking at me. But something feels different.

We're so close to each other. Our nose are about to touch.

I smiled when her eyes widened. She's so cuteee!

Her brown doe eyes, so comforting and warm. Looking right at my green cat ones.

"uhh j-jennie" she gulped adorably while her eyes look down at my lips.

I've seen this before..in movies and TV shows. Lisa would watch different shows which she calls 'romance' and the people in there would put their lips on each other's.

Flashback-

"lisa" i tugged on her sleeve, my eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"Yes?" she replied, not taking her eyes off either.

"what..are they doing?" I pointed at the screen infront of me. Two people were doing something but I don't know what. Their lips are ontop each other and I wonder if it hurts?

Lisa glance at me for a moment in surprise before looking back at the TV "Well, they are kissing"

Kissing? "Does it hurt?"

She laughed a little before answering "no, not at all. It's actually a very..pleasant feeling and it's nice"

Too immersed into the scene, I didn't bother to reply back. But her words did get into my head.

Kissing does look nice. I hope one day I could try it.

End of flashback-

Is this it? Is this going to be my first kiss? I really do hope it is! Especially with lisa..

There is one problem though.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 31.8K 81
Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death w...
A Wish By Polklor

Short Story

8.8K 329 11
A short story in which Lisa wishes to be Jennie's girlfriend even just for a day This story is inspired and a remake by the Thai movie "One Day"
2.3M 27.5K 21
🔞🔞🔞*extra smut warning*🔞🔞🔞 Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...
506K 16.2K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...