moon-struck....harry james po...

By fuckingmenacelmao

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❝In which, a trolly full of sweets brings Alexandria Black and Harry P... More

♡and if i get burned, at least we were electrified♡
♡...ALEXANDRIA VENUS BLACK...♡
moon~stuck
∆PROLOUGE∆
◆●【*the aligning of stars, planets and fates*】●◆
CAST
additional cast
♪playlist♪
◆A C T→I◆
1.1| pink like bubblegum
1.2| not wrestling a troll (yet)
1.3| a chaser and a seeker
1.4| battling a literal mountain troll
1.5| setting teachers on fire sounds fun
1.6| first fall of snow
1.7| nicolas flamel is older than the bubonic plague
1.8| a forest full of mysteries
1.9| the queen the knight, the bishop and the castle
1.10| it has been quirrel all along
• A C T - II •
2.1| rule no. 1: don't make Mrs Weasley angry
2.2| knockturn alley and gilderoy lockhart
2.3| gotta get back to hogwarts
2.4| ron gets a howler
2.5| draco and his broken nose
2.6| enemies of the heir beware
2.7| first match of the season
2.8| tom marvolo riddle is...
2.9| the chamber of secrets
2.10| end of second year
* A C T - III *
3.1| a small trip to surrey
3.3| don't be riddikulus
3.4| turn to page 394
3.5| broken bones get you cute boys
3.6| dates and discoveries
3.7| quarreling like cat and mouse
3.8| malfoy and his broken nose; part two
3.9| the quidditch cup
3.10| the whole truth
3.11| the rat escapes
3.12| turning back time
★ A C T - IV★
4.1| the portkey
4.2| the quidditch world cup
4.3| lost in the woods
4.4| mad-eye moody
4.5| malfoy- the amazing bouncing ferret!
4.6| society for the promotion of elfish welfare
4.7| Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
4.8| the goblet of fire
4.9| interview in a broom cupboard
4.10| disputes & dragons
4.11|the first task
4.12| How to NOT get girls 101
4.13| this night is sparkling
4.14| please don't have somebody waiting on you
4.15| fret and feuds
4.16| the second task
4.17| defamation and diatribes
4.18| confessions & concussions
not an update !!!

3.2| back to witches and wizards and magical beasts

1.2K 33 13
By fuckingmenacelmao

3.2| back to witches and wizards and magical feast

"Good Morning" 

Alex walked out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, and Remus sitting on her bed at the leaky cauldron was the last thing she would've expected. But there he was, with no signs of him forgiving her. 

"Remus I can explain—" but before she could, he got up and hugged her, as tight as he could. 

"Why did you? Do you know how worried I was! No! You didn't! You have no id—"

"I'm sorry" she said, hugging him back. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Moony" 

"Why did you?" He asked, as they broke the hug. "You could've told me—"

"And you would've allowed it, as if" Alex scoffed. "You won't even let me step out in our garden!"

"Okay fair, I wouldn't have allowed it" Remus said. "But why and where did you go? What was the reason?"

"I just took a little trip to surrey, nothing muc—"

"A little trip to surrey! Alone?" 

"See, that's why" Alex said, folding her arms. "And I went to surrey to meet Harry"

"Was it important?"

"Yes!" She said. "He was stuck with his horrible and terrible aunt and uncle. It was his birthday yesterday! I couldn't just leave him there to suffer, especially on his birthday! I thought maybe we could go and watch some muggle movies or something! And it's not like you've never sneaked out when you were younger!"

"Well it's different for me—"

"Why?"

"Because my murderer father wasn't on the loose, Alex" Remus said. Alex pouted. "But, it doesn't matter" he said. "You're safe and that's all that matters" he smiled. 

"I love you Moony" she said, hugging him. 

"I love you too" he said, kissing her forehead. "Even though I don't quite forgive you for sneaking off for a little date wi—"

"Remus!" Alex exclaimed, breaking their hug. A glowing blush was making its way to her cheeks. "It wasn't a date!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" She said, flustered. 

"Okay, okay" he laughed. Alex pouted.

"No seriously!" She said, buying him on the shoulder light. "You aren't taking me seriously!"

"Okay anyways it's your birt—"

"No! Don't change the topic, Remus! It was not a date!"

"Alright, fine. It wasn't a date. I get it"

"Good!" She smiled. "Now what were you saying?"

"Happy birthday!" He smiled. "How old are you turning again?" He said, jokingly. She rolled her eyes. He handed her a cake box, she took it, grinning from ear to ear.

"And your gift" he said and picked up something that she didn't quite notice until now. When she saw what it was, she let out an Audible gasp. 

"You didn't have to!" She said, wide eyed. "You really didn't ha—"

"It's your birthday" Remus insisted. "Take it"

"A snowy owl?" She asked. "I'm—" she hugged him tightly, as he chuckled, hugging her back. Snowy owls—those were very expensive, and she knew how much Remus struggled with money, jobs and his 'furry little problem'. She had offered him to take money from her vault countless times, as it would last her for an eternity. But he refused, every single time. 

"So what are you going to name her?"

"Um..." She said, opening the cage and the owl flew up and sat on her shoulder instantly. She petted it softly, which he seemed to like. "I need time to think" 

"Alright" Remus said, getting up. "I'll meet you later okay. Be safe, I'll try to visit you twice everyday" he smiled. She nodded. "Also I bought treats for kit and the owl" 

Just as soon as he had left, there was a loud knock on the door. Alex opened it to find a panting Harry, leaning on the door frame. He grinned when she opened the door. 

"Happy birthday!" He smiled, handing her a box, wrapped in red and green wrapping paper. 

"Thanks, come in!" She said and he did. "Have you had breakfast yet?" She asked. He shook his head. 

"Me neither! We could go down together for breakfast!" She said, sitting down. Harry sat down beside her.

"Sure" he said. "Hey kit—" he said, stretching his hand to pick up the tiny kitten. But kit was far too quick, he jumped out from his reach and sat on Alex's lap, meowing. Harry groaned.

"He doesn't really like you, does he?" Alex laughed. "Kit no!" Alex exclaimed, as the black kitten went to grab one of the opened chocolate bars that she was eating. Alex took the chocolate before kit could reach it, ignoring his meows of protest. "you can't eat that!"

"Did you get this owl as a present?" Harry asked, Alex nodded. "It's beautiful"

"Yeah my godfather gifted him to me" she smiled. "but I haven't decided a name for him yet, what d'you think?" 

"How about Mercury?"

"Oh I like that, it's cute" she smiled. The howl hooted in response. "I think she likes it" Alex said, the pair was interrupted with an owl pecking on the window. Alex opened it. "It's from Hermione" she smiled, keeping it on the table where three other gifts were already lying. 

"You haven't opened any of your presents?" Harry asked. 

"Yeah, I thought of opening them after I've had breakfast" she said.

"Oh come on" Harry said. "open mine first" he said, sliding the box in her direction. 

"Alright" she grinned and opened the box. Inside it was a blush pink glass perfume bottle, the top was golden and shaped like a rose, the perfume inside it looked faint pink. She sprayed some on her wrist, it smelled heavenly, like a mixture of raspberries and creamy sandalwood and a lot of floral scents mixed together, like roses and Lily of the valley with a base of ylang ylang. It smelled fresh, like a flower field during spring. "It's fragrance is so beautiful" 

"Oh thank god" he sighed in relief. "It's not a muggle perfume by the way, it's magical. It's enchanted to never go bad or run out. So you'll be stuck with it forever. At Least that's what the shopkeeper said"

"I'd gladly wear this perfume my whole life. It smells so lovely" She got a book from Hermione along with a Quidditch kit. Ron sent her sweets from Egypt. Cepheus gave her a record player. Ginny gave her a sneakoscope. The Weasley twins sent her some of their prank stuff which she could try on other people. 

_

"Hermione!" Alex said, hugging the bushy haired girl tightly. Hermione chuckled and hugged her back. "When did you get here?"

"Yesterday, at night" she answered. "Ron's back too, he's with Harry I thi—" but she was cut off by none other than Ron himself. 

"Oh there you are!" Ron said, engulfing the grey eyed girl in a hug. "Harry said you were here too and we couldn't find you during breakfast"

"Sorry, I overslept" 

"Yeah I thought so"

"So have you shopped for all the school supplies already?" Hermione asked. Alex nodded. 

"Yeah, Harry and I had nothing to do other than wander the cobblestoned streets of Diagon Alley so we already did our shopping. But I could join you!" 

"Great!" Hermione said, grabbing Alex's arm, dragging her towards Diagon Alley. Telling her everything that happened to her in France. 

Alex was sitting in Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions, when Mercury landed on her shoulder with a letter tucked between her beak. She took it from her, petting her softly. It was from Remus, he hadn't visited her today nor yesterday. She opened the letter and read it. 

Dear Alex,

Sorry, I haven't been able to visit you for two days. It's because of my new job. You won't believe it, but I am now going to be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts. I'll meet you on September 1st, at the train station. Take care, love you.

Remus

It took everything in Alex to not just scream out of excitement. She would be getting an actual good DADA professor for the first time. She couldn't believe it. Remus was going to teach her, she won't miss him during the school year. He had always taught her so well, she was sure he is going to be a great teacher. 

"What's the matter " Hermione asked. "You look extremely happy" she laughed. 

"I just got the best news!"

_

"Alex, Harry" Mr Weasley said cheerfully as they made their way to him. He put the daily prophet he was reading down, Alex could see the familiar picture of her father staring back at her with maddening eyes. "How are you?"

"We're great, thanks" Alex smiled. 

"They still haven't caught him then?" Harry said, looking down at the newspaper. 

“No" said Mr Weasley, looking extremely grave. “They’ve pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far"

“Would we get a reward if we caught him?” asked Ron. “It’d be good to get some more money —” 

“Don’t be ridiculous, Ron" said Mr. Weasley, who on closer inspection looked very strained. “Black’s not going to be caught by a thirteen-year-old wizard. It’s the Azkaban guards who’ll get him back, you mark my words"

At the moment Mrs Weasley entered, followed by the twins, Ginny and of course Percy; the headboy. Ginny rushed to Alex's side, taking her arm.

"I have so much to tell you about!" Ginny said. "You have no idea Ron almos—"

"Ginny!" Ron exclaimed, Scabbers struggling in his hands. "You swore!—"

"I did?" She asked and then shrugged. "I don't remember Ron. Anyways as I was saying!—"

"Oh Alex dear, how are you?" Mrs Weasley said, cutting Ginny off.

"I'm great Mrs Weasley, thanks" she smiled. "Hi Percy, how are you?" Alex asked the seventh year who was shaking hands with Harry.

"Alex, how nice to see you" he said, as if he was meeting her for the first time. "I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm good too" Alex said, trying not to laugh. 

"How ha—" he was saying but was shoved aside by Fred. 

"Let us talk to Alex too" he said, putting an arm around the grey eyed girl. "It's simply splendid to see you Miss Black" 

"Absolutely spiffing, we're honoured" George said, taking her hand. Percy scowled at the two.

"That's enough now" Mrs Weasley warned. "I suppose you've heard the news my dear" She smiled at Alex, gesturing to Percy's silver and red badge shining in the light. "Second head boy in the family!"

"And the last" Fred muttered. 

"I don't doubt that" Mrs Weasley said. "Neither of you were made prefects" 

“What do we want to be prefects for?” said George, looking revolted at the very idea. “It’d take all the fun out of life”

"You want to set a better example for your younger siblings!" 

"They've got other brothers to set her an example, Mother” said Percy loftily. “I’m going up to change for dinner"

"We tried to shut him in a pyramid" Fred told Alex, making her giggle. 

"But mum spotted us" George added.

_

The next morning was complete chaos. Alex woke up late to begin with, which also wasted Hermione's time trying to wake her up for half an hour. Everyone was too busy heaving all their trunks down the Leaky Cauldron’s narrow staircase and piling them up near the 

door. Alex was standing near the staircase waiting for Hermione to join her when Mr Weasley approached her.

"Good morning, Mr Weasley" she smiled.

"Good morning Alex" he greeted her back. "Can I have a word with you?"

"Sure" she said, and Mr Weasley led her to a corner which wasn't as crowded. "Is it something bad?" 

"No, no" he said. "It's about—well—Sirius Black" he hesitated before mentioning his name to her. She was shocked, but nodded for him to go on nonetheless. "You know that he is Harry's Godfather, don't you?" 

"Yes" 

"Have you told that to Harry yet?"

"No" she said. "I haven't"

"Good" Mr. Weasley said. "You shouldn't" she looked at him and he nodded. "As much as I think he deserves to know it, he has every right to know it, but he shouldn't. That won't end well" 

"I wasn't planning on telling him" she said. "He'd probably get himself in trouble" she said and Mr Weasley nodded. "And I couldn't bring myself to tell that to him—" 

"Hey!" Harry's voice said from behind her. He was some feet away from them, which means he probably didn't hear them. But Alex held her breath as he approached them. "I think we switched our books by mistake when we were buying them, because I don't think I remember taking Arithmancy" he said and Alex sighed in relief, taking the textbook from him.

"Oh, thanks" she smiled. 

"Good morning, Mr Weasley" Harry said.

"Good morning, Harry" Mr Weasley smiled back. "Now that you are here too Harry, I'd like to talk to you two about something important" he said and the pair nodded slowly, Harry looked at Alex confusingly but she was looking at a nearby poster of Sirius Black, screaming madly. "There are some in the ministry who'd strongly discourage me from divulging into what I'm about to reveal. But you two are in grave danger"

"Is it because of Sirius Black?" Harry asked, Alex Finally looked at him tearing her gaze away from the poster. Mr Weasley nodded. "Well I understand why you're worried for Al, but what has Sirius Black got to do with me?" Alex and Mr Weasley exchanged worried glances. 

"Well" Alex spoke up. "You know how Sirius Black was a supporter of Vold— you-know-who. And you know you're the one who defeated you-know-who" she shrugged.

"Yes" Mr Weasley said. "You are the only thing standing between him and you-know-who. He is trying to find you and—" but he stopped. 

"And kill me" Harry said. For a moment there was a strong and heavy silence between the three. 

"Harry, Alex" Mr Weasley said. "You two swear to me that you won't go looking for Black" 

"Why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?" Harry said and Mr Weasley nodded. 

"Great then. Alex you won't either right?" Mr Weasley asked. Before Alex spoke there was a noticeable hesitation in her voice. But she nodded nonetheless.

"I won't"

"Can I ask you something?" Harry said as he and Alex climbed up the stairs back to their rooms. Alex nodded.

"Why is Black after you? I mean you're his daughter I know, but still. Would he kill you too? His own daughter?" 

'He didn't hesitate to give his girlfriend and his bestfriends to Voldemort, people who he had spent years with, people who shared their happiness with him, what is she compared to them' Alex thought. 

"I don't know, but he'd either kill me or force me to become as terrible as him" she said. "But honestly, I don't think he'd kill me. Most people believe that he wants to kill me but I don't think he will. Not because I'm his daughter"

"Why then?"

"Why do you think I'm so famous in the wizarding world Harry?" She asked him.

"Because you're the most powerful wizard?"

"I'm not the most powerful" she said, laughing a little. "I'm just one of most powerful. That's why Voldemort didn't want to kill me last year. He wanted me to join him, which I would never do. I'd rather die—"

"Don't say stuff about you dying please—"

"Alright" Alex laughed. "I just mean that I won't ever join him. But knowing him, I'm sure he won't give up and when he does, he'd want to kill me—"

"I said no mentions about you dying—"

"Okay, sorry!" She said, "All I mean is my father would probably want me to join him, which I would never ever do. That's it" 

_

"So what is it that you wanted to tell, Harry?" Ron asked as they looked for compartments in the Hogwarts Express. Most of them were full as they were late.

"Not here" Harry said. "Let's find a compartment first"

They couldn't find a completely empty compartment But they did find a compartment that had only one occupant, a man sitting fast asleep next to the window. The Hogwarts Express was usually reserved for students and they had never seen an adult there before, except for the witch who pushed the food cart. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray. 

"Who d'you reckon he is?" Ron hissed as they sat down and slid the door shut. 

"Oh it's Remus—" Alex said at the same time Hermione said “Professor R. J. Lupin” whispered Hermione at once. Hermione looked at her. "You know him?"

"That's my Godfather. Remus John Lupin" she said and settled herself. Harry sat beside her while Ron and Hermione sat in front of her. Kit was fast asleep in Alex's hand, she placed him on her lap and he instantly curled into a ball, sleeping as Alex stroked him softly.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us?" Hermione asked. Harry told them about how Mr Weasley had cornered him and Alex and warned him about Sirius Black.

"Dad was right wasn't he?" Ron said. "You two won't go looking after him right"

"Don't go looking for trouble, you two always look for trouble" Hermione said. 

“I don’t go looking for trouble" said Harry, nettled. “Trouble usually finds me" the three of them quickly turned to Alex who shrugged. 

"She is trouble herself" Ron said and Alex kicked him lightly on the shin.

“How thick would Harry have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill him?" Alex said. "I get that he's an idiot, but he's not that big of an idiot" she teased. "now are you?" 

"I'm sitting right here!" Harry joked.

"Oh really?" 

"It's serious, you two" Hermione said. 

"Yes Hermione you're right. It indeed is Sirius" Alex beamed. 

"That was bad" 

"Shut up, Potter. If it was so bad then why are you laughing" 

"Because it was really bad" he said. "How long have you been waiting to make that joke?"

"For ages!" Alex exclaimed. But neither Ron nor Hermione seemed to be in the mood for jokes. 

“No one knows how he got out of Azkaban" said Ron uncomfortably. “No one’s ever done it before. And he was a top—security prisoner too"

"But they’ll catch him, won’t they?” said Hermione earnestly. “I mean, they’ve got all the Muggles looking out for him too..."

Both Ron and Hermione took the news worse than expected. They were exchanging worried glances and looks with each other. 

"You won't look for him, right Alex?" Ron asked. 

"Can we please change the topic?" Alex said. She was feeling uncomfortable at this point. She never liked talking about her dad, or his side of the family. Hermione sighed, but nodded anyway.

"Can you believe we can go to Hogsmeade this year?" Ron said, trying to cheer up the atmosphere. "I am so excited to go to honeydukes"

"Unfortunately, Remus refused to sign mine" Alex frowned.

"I couldn't get mine signed either" Harry said. Ron looked horrified.

"You two can't go to Hogsmeade?" He asked, shocked.

"I mean we could sneak ou—"

"Absolutely not!" Hermione said. "Not when Sirius Black is on loose!" Ron didn't argue. The rain thickened as the train sped yet farther north; the windows were now a solid, shimmering gray, which gradually darkened until lanterns flickered into life all along the corridors and over the luggage racks. The train rattled, the rain hammered, the wind roared, but still, Professor Lupin slept. Then the train started to slow down.

“We can’t be there yet” said Hermione, checking her watch. 

“So why are we stopping?” Alex asked.

The train was getting slower and slower. As the noise of the pistons fell away, the wind and rain sounded louder than ever against the windows. Harry, who was nearest the door, got up to look into the corridor. All along the carriage, heads were sticking curiously out of their compartments. The train came to a stop with a jolt, and distant thuds and bangs told them that luggage had fallen out of the racks. Then, without warning, all the lamps went out and they were plunged into total darkness. 

“What’s going on?” said Ron’s voice from behind Harry. 

“Ouch!” gasped Hermione. “Ron, that was my foot!”

“There’s something moving out there,” Ron said. “I think people are coming aboard—OUCH—who's there!" Ron said, suddenly getting extremely alert.

"Calm down Weasley" a familiar voice said. "It's just me"

"Cepheus?" Alex asked. 

"Yeah. I was looking for you guys then suddenly the light went out but I luckily heard Ron talking loudly a few compartments away" he said and tried looking for a seat. 

"That's my lap!" Harry said as Cepheus went to sit down. 

"Oh I'm really sorry—" he said. Even though Alex couldn't see his face she knew he was flustered, when everyone laughed at him as he finally sat on the seat instead of someone's lap. 

“Hey Sorry! D’you know what’s going on? Ouch! Sorry—” A voice said, coming inside the compartment. 

"Ouch—" Harry said as the person stepped on his foot. "Neville?"

"Oh I'm sorry Harry—" Neville said. 

"It's fine" Harry said and scooted over, he could feel Alex sitting right beside him, his arms touching hers. "You can sit down right— here" he said and patted the seat. Neville sat down beside him.

"So what's happening?"

"No idea—"

“I’m going to go and ask the driver what’s going on" came Hermione’s voice. Harry felt her pass him, heard the door slide open again, and then a thud and two loud squeals of pain. 

“Who’s that?” Hermione said.

“Who’s that?” an unfamiliar voice said.

"Who are you?" Hermione asked.

"Who are you?" The voice said back.

“Ginny?”

"Who the hell is Ginny?—" the unfamiliar voice said. "—Ouch! What was that!"

"Oh I'm sorry" Neville said. "I thought that was the door—"

"What—"

"Quite" a hoarse voice said inside the compartment. Remus has woken up at last. There was a soft, crackling noise, and a shivering light filled the compartment. Professor Lupin appeared to be holding a handful of flames. They illuminated his tired, gray face, but his eyes looked alert and wary. 

"Hello Remus" Alex said. He looked at her questioningly. Suddenly Alex shivered, as coldness surrounded them.

"Alex?" He said. “Stay where you all are. I'll have a talk with the driver—” he said. But the door slid slowly open before he could reach it. Standing in the doorway, illuminated by the shivering flames in Remus' hand, was a cloaked figure that towered to the ceiling. Its face was completely hidden beneath its hood. Alex’s grey eyes darted downward, and what she saw made her stomach contract. There was a hand protruding from the cloak and it was glistening, grayish, slimy-looking, and scabbed, like something dead that had decayed in water. 

And then the thing beneath the hood, whatever it was, drew a long, slow, rattling breath, as though it were trying to suck something more than air from its surroundings. An intense cold swept over them all. Harry felt his own breath catch in his chest. The cold went deeper than his skin. It was inside his chest, it was inside his very heart. Harry’s eyes rolled up into his head. He couldn’t see. He was drowning in cold. There was a rushing in his ears as though of water. He was being dragged downward, the roaring growing louder And then, from far away, he heard screaming, terrible, terrified, pleading screams. He wanted to help whoever it was, he tried to move his arms, but couldn’t, a thick white fog was swirling around him, inside him 

"Harry! Harry! Are you all right?” he could hear Alex say, her hands cupped around his face, shaking him lightly. Harry opened his eyes; there were lanterns above him, and the floor was shaking, the Hogwarts Express was moving again and the lights had come back on. He seemed to have slid out of his seat onto the floor. He could see Alex sitting beside him, cupping his cheeks trying to wake him up. Ron And Hermione towered over them. Neville, Professor Lupin, Cepheus and some unfamiliar girl watching them. Harry got up and sat back down on his seat, Alex right beside him.

“Are you okay?” Ron asked nervously. 

“Yeah” said Harry, looking quickly toward the door. The hooded creature had vanished. “What happened? Where’s that—that thing? Who screamed?”

“No one screamed" Hermione said. 

"Alex" Professor Lupin said. She looked at him, an understanding passed over the two of them and Alex began searching for something in her bag.

"Ah-ha!" She said and pulled out a huge chocolate bar. Breaking it in pieces she distributed it to everyone. Harry just took it and didn't eat it. 

"Eat it" Remus said. "You'll feel better"

“What was that thing?” Harry asked.

"A dementor" Alex said, already taking the last bite of her chocolate. Everyone stared at her. 

"I'll go and talk to the driver, excuse me" Remus said and left.

"Who are you by the way?" Alex asked the unfamiliar girl who ran into Hermione. 

"Oh" she said. "I didn't introduce myself. I'm sorry" she apologized. "I'm Galexia Brooks. I was returning from the bathroom when the light went out"

"Oh, nice to meet you?" Hermione said. "I'm Hermione Granger. What year and house are you in"

"Third year, Hufflepuff" she smiled. She had dark skin and beautiful brown eyes.  

"I'm Ron Wea—" 

"Oh I know" she said. "I know you too, Hermione. And Alexandria and Harry, of course who doesn't really? Remember we met in the first year? I told you the directions to the bathroom!" she said and Alex nodded. Galexia looked at Neville and Cepheus. "Uh—I don't think I know you two?"

"Oh that's fine" Cepheus said. "I'm Cepheus Knight, Slytherin"

"Oh" she said. "Wait! You're that girl—Selene Snow's—brother!" She said and Cepheus nodded awkwardly. "My role model honestly"

"I'm Neville Longbottom" Neville said timidly. "Also a third year Gryffindor" he said and she smiled at him. 

"So I guess I'll see you people 'round?" She said, getting up. "Bye!" And with that she faded into the Corridor. 

"You can eat that chocolate, you know that Harry" Alex said. "I haven't poisoned it" she said and he finally took a bite, making him feel better immediately.

“We’ll be at Hogwarts in ten minutes" Remus said entering the compartment. “Are you all right, Harry?” he asked with a smile.

"I'm alright"

_

“Welcome!” said Dumbledore, the candlelight shimmering on his beard. “Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say to you all, and as one of them is very serious, I think it best to get it out of the way before you become befuddled by our excellent feast" he said and Ron groaned. Dumbledore cleared his throat and continued “As you will all be aware after their search of the Hogwarts Express, our school is presently playing host to some of the Dementors of Azkaban, who are here on Ministry of Magic business. They are stationed at every entrance to the grounds" Dumbledore continued, “and while they are with us, I must make it plain that nobody is to leave school without permission. Dementors are not to be fooled by tricks or disguises—or even Invisibility Cloaks" he added. “It is not in the nature of a Dementor to understand pleading or excuses. I therefore warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. I look to the prefects, and our new Head Boy and Girl, to make sure that no student runs afoul of the Dementors” he said. There was no movement, Dumbledore looked around the great Hall. “On a happier note" he continued, “I am pleased to welcome two new teachers to our ranks this year. “First, Professor Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher" He said and Remus stood up from his seat. People applauded for him.

“As to our second new appointment" Dumbledore continued as the lukewarm applause for Professor Lupin died away. “Well, I am sorry to tell you that Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher, retired at the end of last year in order to enjoy more time with his remaining limbs. However, I am delighted to say that his place will be filled by none other than Rubeus Hagrid, who has agreed to take on this teaching job in addition to his gamekeeping duties" he announced. There was a much larger applause for him. Some Slytherin's like Malfoy made a disgusted face.

"Potter!" Malfoy called out from the Slytherin table. "Potter!" Harry looked over to him. He smirked. "Is it true you fainted?" He laughed. "I mean you actually fainted?"

"Oh, shut it Malfoy"

After the delicious feast they joined the Gryffindors streaming up the marble staircase and, very tired now, along more corridors, up more and more stairs, to the hidden entrance to Gryffindor Tower, where a large portrait of a fat lady in a pink dress asked them, “Password?”

“Coming through, coming through!” Percy called from behind the crowd. “The new password’s Fortuna Major!”

"Thankyou, Headboy Percy" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
24.4K 668 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...
5K 336 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...
17.7K 409 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...