π–π’π­πœπ‘πœπ«πšπŸπ­ || 𝔅.𝔅...

By littlehawk17

Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Anara is the oldest of the three. What will happen when three sib... More

Cast
Part One
Chapter 1: HYDRA
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Church
Chapter 4: Mind Games
Chapter 5: Mistake
Chapter 6: Vision
Chapter 7: Sokovia
Chapter 8: Ruins
Chapter 9: Grief
Part two
Chapter 10: Accords
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 12: Bucharest
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Winter Soldier
Chapter 15 : Teams
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Rafe
Chapter 18: Wakanda
Part three
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: the kiss
Chapter 21: Protection
Chapter 22: Battlefield
chapter 23: Thanos
Part Four
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 27: Friend
Chapter 28: Coping
Chapter 29: Forgiveness
Part five
Chapter 30: Begging
Chapter 31: Science Bro
Chapter 32: Baby Scott
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Stone Decent
Chapter 35: Time Travel
Chapter 36: 2013
Chapter 37: Regret and Promises
Chapter 37: Losing
Chapter 38: Payback
Chapter 39: Endgame
Chapter 40: Goodbyes
* Epilouge *
Post Credit II
Post Credit I
Goodbye <3

Chapter 26 : Loneliness

1.2K 22 3
By littlehawk17

꧁꧂

New York, Manhattan, 2019

"You seem better?" I nodded with my head down, keeping up my pace as I walked beside her. "You don't need to pretend your fine. Everyone still isn't." 

"And you?" I looked up to meet her eye. "I try to distract myself enough so I don't have to face my problems." I let out a chuckle and stole the ice cream she was holding. "Great solution."

"I asked if you wanted your own food. You said no and I didn't say yes to sharing." the blonde stole her cup of ice cream back. "Now is that how you talk to your friend." She eye rolled at my comment. "Yes." 

"If this didn't happen and we never had to fight Thanos, what do you think we would be dong right now?"

"I never really thought about that. I guess we would still be on the run until we came to some sort of agreement with Ross, then we would go back to saving the world." I hummed in response. "If we ever find a way to bring them back, promise you won't leave me. I know we were never that close but right now your like another sister to me and I couldn't stand to ever lose you too."

"Promise." I stuck my pinkie out to her as I came to a stop. She chuckled as she stood in front of me. "Really, Anara. A pinkie promise." I gave her a glare and she laughed while copying my actions and connected her pinkie to mine. "See, you can never break it now. We are in this together so don't die on me" 

"I won't if you don't." I linked my arms with hers and we continued to walk. "I'm still annoyed that they had no peanut butter flavour." she sighed, taking a bit of her ice cream that was cookie choc chip. "I will personally complain next I see them and give them a Black Widow ass kicking."

We both smiled and continued to walk down the foot path. "You don't have a superhero name or alias." I hummed and looked at the blue flowers that were planted around. "I should give you one. Blue rose. The Blue Witch. No. Witchy. Little Witch..." 

"Browallia?"

"No. The Sapphire Witch?"

"You do realise I'm not a witch."

"And I'm not a spider but they're our Avengers names. We aren't the Avengers anymore but you still deserve a name. A last hurrah if you will."

"Fine, Sapphire witch it is but I'm still not a witch." 

"Debatable." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.4K 21
Growing up as a Maximoff had its complications. Money was scarce, but life was good. Family was the only thing that brought Olive joy, and she was ok...
241K 6.8K 55
Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life...
604 0 41
Book 1 Amelia always knew about her abilities and the power within her, she had her life mission set out for her, how her father wanted her to be. To...
1.7K 45 30
The Stark's blood runs in her vains since she was a kid. The story of Sky Stark or as Hydra know her "TONY......Tony.....please listen to me Dad...