The Arrangement

By aaliyahroseee

𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how muc... More

Introduction
At First
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue
NEW BOOK - RYDER
A/N.

Chapter Twenty-Four

8.3K 205 36
By aaliyahroseee

Taylor's POV

I knock on Nicolas' door, shifting on my feet as I hold both my elbows.

He opens the door, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Thomas?"

"Hey Nicolas. Um, I couldn't sleep. So I thought I'd come and sleep with you?" I ask in the sweetest tone I could muster.

"Sure Taylor," he says, stepping to the side and holding the door for me. I awkwardly step inside the room, the all black interior familiar to me.

We both lie down, getting comfortable under the covers.

"Goodnight Taylor."

"Goodnight Nicolas."

__

I toss and turn in comfort as I lay in Nicolas's bed. I sigh and close my eyes again, ready to fall back asleep when something stops me.

Nicolas.

His forehead is covered in a thick layer of cold, glistening sweat and he continuously turns his head side to side in discomfort, his eyebrows creased.

He mumbles something quietly and his forehead creases more in confusion as his body tenses.

I sit up on my forearms and shake his shoulder as he continues shaking his head. He doesn't wake up and that scares me even more.

What's been going on with him lately?

__

Nicolas's POV

My eyes flutter open and I blink as I try to adjust to the night glow shining in my room. I sigh and get from under my covers ready to get a glass of water from downstairs.

I stop in my tracks as I hear sounds coming from downstairs. I slowly tip toe to the stair railing, leaning over it and peeking downstairs to see if I can see anything.

Nothing?

I sigh and shake my head, running a hand through my hair as I head downstairs for my glass of water.

"No! Stop!" I hear a familiar voice yell loudly. I gasp and run down the rest of the stairs, two men hovering over Taylor and pinning her arms down above her head.

"Nicolas! Help me!" She screams. The man hovering over her clamps her mouth shut, silencing her whimpers and crys for help.

"Get off her!" I shout, running towards the men.

Suddenly I'm hit on the back of my head, falling to the floor and hitting my head on the hard floor, the darkness consuming me.

I jump up, breathing heavily. The same nightmare has been happening for months now. Except tonight, it was different. It was Taylor being hurt, instead of my mom.

My heart hurts at the thought. A familiar vanilla scent fills my nose and I look to my left, Taylor looking worried as she looks down at me, her forehead creased.

"Shh it's okay," she says softly, grabbing the side of my cheek and pulling me closer to her.

She pecks my lips softly, and again. I kiss her back, my breathing immediately calming down as her presence instantly keeps me calm and sane.

We both pull away, looking each other straight in the eye without having to say anything.

I break the silence as I pull her closer to me, bringing our lips together in an expressive kiss, my heart beating rapidly.

I bring my hand up to her face, using my thumb to softly caress the side of her cheek.

We soon pull away again, pressing our forehead together as we breathe heavily.

"It'll be ok."

"I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you," I say, closing my eyes shut. "Do you still want to do this? With me?" I ask. She sighs and pulls away from me, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I do. I want to help you out but...I don't want to get hurt like I did that night. It was the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me. I want to know that I'll be okay. I want to know that you'll be okay, and my brother," she sighs, closing her eyes shut. "I've been thinking a lot about visiting him. But I can't stand the thought of seeing him in that orange suit, or in handcuffs. It just... hurts way too much."

"Taylor," I say, grabbing her hand again and rubbing circular patterns on it for comfort. "I want to tell you that you and your brother will be okay, but I can't. I can't promise that you won't be put into dangerous situations. This is a very dangerous industry that I'm afraid you can't get out of now. Since Victor and Ivan know that I've been with you, they won't stop until they have you wrapped around their fingers. That's why it's so important that we stop them. I can't let them have you."

"Ok," she mutters and exhales deeply. "Can you come with me to go see Ryan?"

"Sure. When do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Tomorrow?" She shakes her head, avoiding eye contact with me.

"We can do tomorrow," I say, nodding slowly. "Taylor if you want out, let me know now."

"I don't. It's just..." A tear slides down her cheek. "It feels like I've lost everything in the past few months. I want everything to go back to the way it was. Before I moved to New York. I don't feel safe here anymore. Maybe I should just go back home."

I wipe her tears with my thumb, holding her face in my hands and bringing it closer to mine. "I'll protect you with my life Taylor. I'll get a couple of my bodyguards to keep you protected if anything was to ever go wrong. I want you to feel safe and comfortable if you're going to continue helping me."

"Thank you," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck as she lifts one of her legs over my waist, straddling me. She hesitantly connects her lips with mine, softly and slowly kissing me.

She moans into the kiss when I grip her hips gently. She tangles her fingers in my hair, tugging slightly. I groan and swiftly flip us over. She moans and pulls away for a second, hurriedly taking off my T-shirt.

I connect our lips again, grabbing her forearms and pinning them above her head. She groans as I trial down her body, kissing her neck before lifting her shirt up, revealing her black lace bra.

As I kiss down her neck my tongue licks across her soft skin, my piercing connecting with her skin. I roam her body and groan, planting kisses down her chest and stomach as her moans fill my ears.

She leans her head back, biting her lip as I trail back up her body, kissing her lips softly.

My dick presses against her, an instant moan leaving both of our lips.

"Fuck Taylor," I groan, rolling my hips against her. She gasps, arching her back against me.

A knock on the door interrupts us and we both pull away from each other, our eyes widening.

"Who is it?" I ask, sliding off Taylor and helping her sit up.

She moves over to the left side of the bed, pulling her shift down and looking back up at me, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

"It's Nate, and I can't sleep," he says. I sigh and run a tattooed hand down my face, looking over at Taylor. "I'll be right back."

"Ok," she mumbles, smiling softly.

I crawl off the bed, my lips lifting up the slightest bit as the moment we shared not to long ago lingers in my mind.

____________________________________

It's getting hot in here...

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.6K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
2.2M 35.1K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
82.3K 1.4K 59
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...