Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 31

1.9K 47 2
By Darkknight123457

The third chapter creates conditions to show off wealth.

    Li Huan took a deep breath. There were various signs that he had been tricked by the program team. It was no wonder that he asked the director what the content of this episode was in the car. The director knew it when he said it vaguely. But they insisted on carrying it, not letting herself touch it. It turned out that they had already designed it from the beginning, dug a hole early, and waited for her to jump down.

    Even so, at this point, Li Huan had no choice but to pull his suitcase and walk to the small yard with the "Li Huan's Home" wooden sign in front of him.

    The wooden door outside the yard was made up of two wooden boards without a bolt. Li Huan pushed it gently, but the wooden board on one side fell to the ground with a "bang". Support, to be unable to fall, shaky.     Li Huan resisted the urge to hold his forehead, bypassed the board, and walked directly inside. The ground of the yard had not been decorated, and it showed the most primitive red soil. The area was quite large. of corn, the corn pile was even taller than a low house, like a yellow hill.     Passing Xiaoshanbao, Li Huan continued to walk in, and stepped into the main room of the low house. At three o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was shining brightly outside the house, but the room was so dark that he could see everything inside. There was only one person in the main room. The old table and two long stools, Li Huan saw a golden envelope on the table at a glance, opened it, and found a task card inside.     ——When you read this text, you are no longer the eldest daughter of the Lai family. Your identity is just a newcomer in the workplace who comes to experience life in a small mountain village. You need to make arrangements for three days from now. You have to thresh all the corn outside the house (you can't use the machine), if you can't finish it within three days, you will be punished.     After browsing, Li Huan summed up the current situation, that is to say, in the next three days, she will not only live in harsh conditions, but also work, and if she does not finish her work, she will be punished—— It's a travel show, how did it become a deformer?     Putting down the suitcase, Li Huan took a look inside the house. The house is not large, consisting of a main room, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a simple bathroom.

    The bathroom seems to have been made temporarily. The quality of the things inside doesn't look very good, but the new one, except for the simple squatting pit, only has a shower head and no water heater, but this is much better than Li Huan imagined. At least not a real rural hut... The

    bedroom was dark with only a cot with clean sheets and quilts on it.

    Going to the kitchen, Li Huan looked at the dark earth stove and a small bag of rice, two Chinese cabbage, a white radish, and five large potatoes on the stove. The food for the next three days could not be recovered for a long time. She's just doing everything she can!

    "Hahahaha, I'm dying of laughter. Looking at Li Huan's back, I thought of four words - life without love! Huanhuan is too miserable!"

    "As soon as Huanhuan knocked down the door, I had a hunch that Miao, sure enough, the show team really has you!"

    "Huanhuan's mood at this time: the show team, are you polite? Hahahaha."

    "The show team is too cruel, if I were Huanhuan, I would be so tricked, I'm going to be angry! I feel bad for Huanhuan."

    "Huanhuan's meals are all meat-based, and the program team prepared all vegetarian dishes for her, which was definitely intentional, and oh, does Huanhuan cook with an earthen stove? Although I know it's immoral to laugh too loudly, but I can't help it, hahahaha!"

    "That suitcase is obviously not Huanhuan's, and it won't replace all of Huanhuan's stuff in it, right? If so , it's too perverted."

    Li Huan, like netizens, was worried about the same thing. After looking at the whole room, she put the two benches together, put the suitcase on the stool, and opened the box.

    The suitcase at this time looks very similar to the one she took before, but one is the genuine one, and the other is an unintentional imitation.

    Li Huan looked through everything, and there were several sets of clothes in it, none of which she originally brought. The clothes could not be seen from the brand, but fortunately they were all in the size she was wearing, and there was a fresh smell of laundry detergent on them. She wanted to come to the staff. All have been cleaned.

    The skin care products are the brands she is used to, but the original models are all replaced with small trial sizes. If you don't pay attention, they can be used up at one time, which makes Li Huan, who never saves using skin care products, very suspicious. , With this amount, can it last for three days?     After getting a general understanding of the current situation, Li Huan's nap time has come. He was tired from driving and driving, and because his biological clock was on time, Li Huan couldn't hold it anymore. He hid in the bathroom and washed his hands and feet, and changed into a white T-shirt. and a white tennis dress, fell asleep in bed.     When the audience in the live broadcast room saw that Li Huan was still in the mood to sleep, they all shouted that Li Huan's psychological quality was good.     "If this were me, I would definitely collapse. Huanhuan can still sleep. I have to say, she is really strong!"     "The show team is okay, not as disgusting as I imagined, just like the bathroom, obviously It was done in the later stage, if it really matches the latrine in the small mountain village, let alone Huanhuan, I will scold the show crew to death!"     "Oh my God, didn't you find out, it's so hot outside, inside the room is so hot ! Not to mention the air conditioner, it doesn't even have a fan, and the house doesn't look like it's insulated. Huanhuan will be too tired to fall asleep!"     "Thinking about the next three days, Huanhuan won't be able to drink. One thousand yuan per liter of water, I can’t eat meat, blow air conditioners, wear haute couture, even skin care products need to save money, labor, and I want to wax Huanhuan.”     Just like the audience thought, At this time, Li Huan was not feeling well. She had set an alarm clock for 45 minutes before going to bed, but after 20 minutes of sleep, she was woken up by the heat.     The room was scorching hot, there was no air conditioner or fan, and the only thing that could be counted was a small window facing south, but the wind blowing in could not relieve the heat at all. He got up from the creaking bed and found an unopened bottle of mineral water in the suitcase, which he drank in less than two minutes.     After drinking the water, Li Huan changed into his sneakers, put on his hat, put on his mobile phone, and went straight out the door.

    Until now, Li Huan's only fortunate thing is that her mobile phone has always been in her hand and has not been taken away by the show team. Whether it is Zhifbao or Weixing, there is still a lot of money in her mobile phone. Otherwise, in this Where birds don't poop, it's really sad to go on.

    After Li Huan went out, he looked left and right, and found that the houses on the right looked more, so he walked to the right.

    There are only less than 20 families in the village, and none of them seem to be wealthy. The roads are all dirt roads. Animal excrement can be seen everywhere on the roads. There are not many people in the village, most of them are children and the elderly. She called out a few times. The tallest house in the village was a two-story building made of red bricks, and it was all rough inside and out, but the more houses were just small bungalows just like the ones Li Huan lived in.

    Along the way, Li Huan, wearing a white dress and a white dress, attracted a lot of onlookers. The clothes were placed in the suitcase and looked cheap, but when they were worn on Li Huan's body, there was an inexplicable kind of walking on the runway. It feels like a lot of added value in an instant.     Li Huan greeted passersby with a smile, and by the way asked them how to get to the nearest supermarket. Under the instructions of passers-by, Li Huan found the only supermarket in the village--a supermarket, which may not be right, at best a grocery store. It only sells some daily necessities and small snacks     , not even fans. Li Huan sighed and asked the boss: "May I ask where is the nearest supermarket, that is, where is the supermarket that can buy fans?" Li Huan felt that he couldn't hold on all night, so everything else was easy to say, the first thing to do is to solve the minimum requirements of life.     The boss was relatively old and could not understand Mandarin. Li Huan gestured for a long time, but was still confused. In the end, a little boy who was hiding outside and onlookers answered her in inaccurate Mandarin.     "If you want to buy an electric fan, you can only buy it in the town."     Li Huan turned to look at the little boy. He looked seven or eight years old. He was small, and his face and body were dirty. She looked at her with timid eyes, but her eyes were clean, which made Li Huan inexplicably like her. Li Huan asked him with a smile, "Then how do I get to the town?"

    The little boy thought about it and said, "The car to town is only available in the morning. Now you can walk over there."

    Walk over?

    The corner of Li Huan's mouth twitched. If he remembered correctly, when he came, the place where he changed to a rickshaw seemed to be a small town. At least two hours?

    "Besides walking, is there any other way to get there?"

    You can also call a rickshaw to go there. It only takes two hours to go back and forth, so it's not too late to come back.

    The question clearly stumped the little boy, who shook his head to show he didn't know.

    Li Huan came out of the grocery store, looked around, and asked the little boy who came out with her: "Which one of your villages has a car?"

    Anyway, she has a driver's license. As long as she has a car, it doesn't matter if it is a car or a van. One, she should be able to drive when she gets used to it, and drive to town to buy it, too.

    The little boy looked blank, "What kind of car?"

    Li Huan explained: "It's a car that burns oil and can drive to town." The

    little boy thought for a while, then his eyes lit up, and then he took Li Huan, seven Turning Baguai to the front of a bungalow, pointing to the car in front of him and said, "This is the fastest car in our village, is that what you're talking about?"

    Looking at the front-drive convertible that I've only seen in the video , Li Huan's mouth twitched, and he asked the little boy, "I don't know this. Is there anything else?" The little     boy

    didn't seem to believe it.

There was no other choice, Li Huan closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and said, "I'll try it."

    So, for the next half hour, under the guidance of the old man in the village, Li Huan first spent ten minutes, using the startup The key finally woke up the car that had not been used for several months, and it took another twenty minutes to master the essentials of driving. Finally, I was able to skillfully operate an antique four or five years ago-an old-fashioned tractor.

    The village was stepped on by the program in advance, and the entire village was also installed with high-definition cameras. Therefore, the audience could clearly see Li Huan's movements in the village.

    "Ahhahaha, the first time I saw Huanhuan driving such a luxurious convertible, I was dying of laughter!"

    "The way Huanhuan is trying to shake the car, I can laugh for a week, hahaha.

    " To be able to drive a tractor and to find such a place where poverty reaches a certain level to test Huanhuan, the program team is really attentive!"

    "Able to buy a plane and drive a tractor, Huanhuan, amazing!"

    "This kind of old antique, The post-00s said that it was the first time they met, but Huanhuan looked so mighty in the car, what's the matter with a little eagerness to try it?"

    "The front, I advise you not to try it, driving this car is heavy, not ordinary people can adapt to it. Besides, not everyone is as mighty as Huanhuan, most of them are stupid, and the most important thing is to look at their face and temperament, understand

    ? "

    ...

    Finally learned to drive, and was able to drive to go shopping. Li Huan was a little excited when she was sitting in the car. She did not hesitate to leave the million watch in her hand as a mortgage for the tractor. let's go.

    It was only after asking the old man to go out with her to help guide the way, but was refused, Li Huan was in trouble. In such a remote place, the journey to the town is too long, even if there is navigation, it is not easy.

    Unexpectedly, the little boy who had been following him suddenly said, "I can help you guide the way." Li     Huan

    looked at the little boy and expressed disbelief, "Can you do it?"

Parents, don’t talk about the distance, just go to the supermarket downstairs to buy things, parents are not at ease, how can they remember the dozens of miles of mountain roads? Although it is said that the little boy was born in a mountain village, it is impossible to do so.

    The little boy was immediately unhappy when his ability was questioned. He had a small chest and said, "Why can't I do it? I'm ten years old. I went to the town many times by myself. The last time my mother was sick, I ran away. The doctor I found in the town, I can run fast, I can be there in an hour! Don't underestimate people!" After the

    little boy finished speaking, the old man who taught Li Huan to drive a tractor nodded in agreement.

    Li Huan turned to look at the little boy. The ten-year-old boy was only seven or eight years old. He was thin and small, obviously malnourished, and listening to his words, it seemed that the family was not well. Li Huan felt a little moved, so she decided to take the risk. Once in danger, he looked up at the little boy with a smile, "I believe in you, come on."

    Unexpectedly, after the little boy got Li Huan's trust, he didn't get into the car the first time. Huan: "You can show me the way, I need compensation."

    Li Huan was a little stunned at first, then smiled and asked him, "How much do you want?"

    Li Huan knew how to make money at such a young age, and Li Huan felt that this child Greatly grown up.

    The little boy seemed to hesitate for a moment before he said, "I want ten dollars."

    After speaking, he was worried that Li Huan would not agree, and carefully added: "Five dollars is also fine..."

    Li Huan's throat was a little choked, ten dollars Money, even one ice cream is not enough, but the child in front of him is hesitating, for fear of saying too much.

    "Okay, just ten dollars, come up!" The

    little boy laughed instantly, jumped on the tractor, sat side by side with Li Huan, and set off.

    The audience in the live broadcast room witnessed that Li Huan had to learn to drive a tractor in order to buy an electric fan, and finally set off after learning. , the night is slowly falling, the sky is getting darker and later, the audience in the live broadcast room was happy and relieved from the beginning, and gradually became anxious.

    "It only took an hour to get here by rickshaw. It shouldn't take so long for the tractor. It's been more than two hours now. Huanhuan hasn't come back. Will there be any accidents?"     "That tractor It doesn't look like the quality is very good, will it go out in the middle of the road? There are not many people on the road, and if it is stuck on the road, no one will help."     "The old forest in the mountains, let's not talk about Bad guys, even wild animals are emerging one after another, let a girl go out in the evening, the show crew, won't your heart hurt!"     "On such a hot day, the show crew didn't even prepare a fan for Huanhuan, forcing her to go. It's too much to buy in the town !" "I'm     so anxious, the sun is going down, and Huanhuan doesn't show up again, I'm going to call the police!"     "I don't believe the show crew won't keep people in the village, it's been so long, No one goes to see it!"     "I regret it very much now, why did I like that comment in the first place, saying I wanted to see Huanhuan make a fool of myself, I'm so bad! If we didn't like it, the show team wouldn't be like this. Huan!"     "Upstairs +1."     "+ID card number."     As Li Huan didn't appear for longer and longer, the audience in the live broadcast room began to get anxious, and they ran to the group's Weibo to leave a message. Ask them to go out and find someone.     The program crew was also frightened by the situation in front of them. They originally wanted Li Huan to heat up and experience the life of the poor in the countryside who couldn't even afford a fan. They never thought that Li Huan would drive a tractor out. It's two hours now. He didn't show up, it was getting dark, and the program team was in a hurry, so they directly asked the staff in the village to go out to find someone.     However, in order to do the trick, the staff did not drive the car into the village, and now they can only ride bicycles when they go out to find people. The speed can be imagined.

    On the other side, Gu Yu kept watching Li Huan's figure disappear. After waiting for an hour before he saw anyone, he called Li Huan, but it was probably because the signal was not good, and the phone never got through. Gu Yu was very anxious, and finally When Li Huan disappeared for nearly two hours, he called a helicopter, and he wanted to find her in person!

    Just when the helicopter stopped at Gu's Manor, Gu Yu packed up his things and prepared to go out, only to hear the roar of the engine coming from the direction of the computer, Gu Yu immediately paddled his wheelchair to approach the computer.     The sound of the chug was getting closer and closer, and I saw on the computer screen, at the end of the road that had been static, a tractor that was so old that I couldn't see the color slowly came over. The lights were flashing. Zhang's beautiful face that was illuminated appeared in the field of vision.     The owner of that face has a high ponytail, black hair and white clothes, with a straight back, his hands resting on the handle calmly, with a smile on his face, and his eyes are so bright that one can't look away.     After the barrage was still for a long time, it instantly filled the entire public screen.     "Ah, ah, Huanhuan finally came back, scaring me to death!"     "It's good to come back, it's good to come back, fortunately nothing happened, otherwise I think I'm an accomplice who liked on Weibo a few days ago."     " I just found out that, rather than watching Huanhuan being tricked by the show, I would rather watch her laugh, she laughs so beautifully!"     "Hey, look, there seem to be several cars behind Huanhuan's tractor!"     As the tractor slowly entered the village, everyone discovered that there were several small trucks behind the tractor, and there seemed to be a lot of things packed in cardboard boxes on the trucks.     When all the trucks stopped at the door of Li Huan's temporary house, the audience could see what those things were from the packaging box.     Air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, fans, microwave ovens, induction cookers, wall breakers, plush carpets, and even a large European-style bed.     "My, this appliance is more complete than the rental house I live in. I have been interested in that wall breaker for a long time, but it's a pity that it costs thousands of dollars. I can't bear to buy it! Ah, ah, ah, so it's good to have money. Buy whatever you want!"

    "Rough calculation, these things that Huanhuan bought are already less than 100,000 yuan, my God, it took more than two hours to come and go, except for the time spent on the road, she spent at most 100,000 yuan in half an hour! "

    Ah, ah, I thought it was a broken house, but now I've laid out the carpet, changed the bed, and added all the household appliances. Even I want to live there!"

    "Although I didn't see the scene where Huanhuan was shopping ." , but I can fully imagine how she looked when she was shopping. Huan: This, this, and that, all packed, delivered and installed tonight! Salesperson: It's too late today, I'm afraid not. Huan: How much more money? It's all right. Salesperson: It's a deal. Hahaha, I think I guessed right!"

    "The front, are you going to die of laughing at me? Ahahahaha, I've already figured it out!"

    "Those who want to see Huanhuan have money People who can't show off their wealth are disappointed. I didn't expect that my family Huanhuan would create conditions or show off their wealth when there is no condition to show off their wealth. Are you satisfied with her like this? Hahahaha!"

    For the live broadcast room Li Huan didn't know that the barrage was happening. At this time, the workers were installing all kinds of home appliances, and she was sitting on the newly purchased single-seat sofa in the yard, eating a packed dinner with the little boy Lin Hao.

    Halfway through the meal, Li Huan took ten yuan from his pocket and handed it to Lin Hao, "This is your reward for today."

    After going to town, Li Huan found a better talkative shop owner and exchanged the change, just for the sake of Pay him.

    Lin Hao, who was eating his mouth full of oil, was stunned when he saw the money in front of him. He slowly put down the drumstick in his hand and lowered his head in embarrassment. He wanted money, but was embarrassed.

    Today he just went to town and didn't do anything, but Miss Li, seeing that he was craving for hamburgers, went to the hamburger shop to buy one for him, and now he invited him to dinner, how could Lin Hao have the nerve to take it money.

    Suddenly, Lin Hao's eyes turned to the corn next to him, his eyes lit up, and he said, "Why don't I peel the corn for you, I can peel it quickly!"

    Although I don't know why Miss Li suddenly appeared in the village, Don't know what these corn piles are for here, but maybe peel them!

    Li Huan followed his hand and looked at the corn mountain next to her, only then remembered that she still had tasks to complete.

    Afterwards, Li Huan looked at Lin Hao and smiled slowly. The program team only said that they could not be threshed with a machine, but they didn't say that they had to be peeled by hand. No, this little child worker in front of him couldn't wait to help!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.5K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...