Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 30

2.2K 45 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 30 There are 10,000 grass and mud horses galloping past in my heart. ...

    As soon as he finished speaking, Li Huan wanted to bite off his tongue, what a stupid thing to say!

    Gu Yu looked at Li Huan, who looked annoyed, and laughed twice. The laughter was low and magnetic, and it struck Li Huan's fragile heart. Li Huan was very suspicious that Gu Yu was laughing at her stupidity. And she couldn't refute it.

    In order to alleviate the current embarrassment, Li Huan looked around, eager to change the topic at the moment, glanced at the water glass on the side, she immediately said, "Are you thirsty, do you want to drink some water?"

    Gu Yu's face was still hanging . With a small smile, Wen Yan did not refuse, and replied according to her meaning: "Well, I'm sorry to trouble you."

    Probably because he had slept for too long, his voice was muffled, a little hoarse and dry.

    Li Huan didn't know how badly Gu Yu's leg was injured and whether he could move casually, so he tentatively asked, "How about I call someone to help you."

    Gu Yu refused directly, he forced his body to sit He got up and tried to lean against the head of the bed, probably touching the wound, and a trace of pain flashed across his face.

    Li Huan got up quickly, carefully helped Gu Yu up, took another pillow and placed it on Gu Yu's back.

    The two inevitably touched each other again, and Li Huan heard the cold electronic voice of the Gu Yu system again.

    "Because the female partner made the host laugh and helped the host, and her heart is not bad, I will forgive you!"

    Li Huan listened to the system's words, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help twitching, Gu Yu's system is really good "People" in temperament, hate and forgiveness come very quickly. Out of her desire to protect the owner, Li Huan would not care about a series of data. She picked up the cup on the bedside table and opened it. She tried the temperature with her hand, and found that the water was not hot, so she handed it to Gu Yu.

    Gu Yu looked at the attentive Li Huan, and a smile appeared on his face again. He took the cup and took a few sips of water. The warm water ran down his mouth and moistened his dry throat a little. Bai Shui actually made Gu Yu taste a little sweet.

    After Gu Yu finished drinking, Li Huan took the water and put it on the bedside table, remembering the reason why he stayed in bed, and persuaded: "I think rehabilitation training is urgent, you should listen to the doctor, it is best not to Increase the amount of training without authorization."

    Whether it was being with the original owner in his previous life, or being sick and hospitalized in his previous life, Li Huan has seen too many lives and deaths, and has seen many medical miracles. With all the perseverance and methods, it took a year to walk like a normal person.

    But such miracles are rare after all. Li Huan doesn't know the specific situation of Gu Yu. Listening to Gu Tianhe and the system, Li Huan can conclude that it only took him a year to go from being bedridden to being able to use a wheelchair. Rare. The feeling of wanting to stand up is understandable, but improper methods have made the situation more serious, and some of the gains outweighed the losses.     After speaking, Li Huan felt that his previous words were a little irresponsible, so he said euphemistically: "What I said last time was wrong. This world is originally colorful and wonderful, and everyone is unique, and they are afraid to pursue Everyone must be the same, it is unrealistic, so as long as you live your own wonderful life, no matter what kind of individual you are, you are equally worthy of respect." In     the world, are there still few people with physical defects who have made great achievements? It doesn't stop them from being the brightest star.     Having said this, Li Huan paused for a while, and glanced at Gu Yu from the corner of his eye. Seeing that he didn't say a word, he didn't seem to listen. Li Huan could only make persistent efforts to find another breakthrough.     I remember the last time he specifically asked her if she would be with someone with a physical defect. Someone must have said something that hurt him, so Li Huan continued to persuade her from the perspective of marriage and love.     "As for lovers, if that person only sees your bad and doesn't see your good, there is no need to force such a person. The world is so big, there will always be someone who really likes you, and I think you will definitely meet in the future. A girl who will accept you and like you."     After speaking, he still didn't hear Gu Yu's statement, Li Huan was a little anxious, and asked a person with no experience in love to explain such a big reason, Li Huan said that she was struggling She tried her best and tried her best. If she still couldn't persuade Gu Yu, she could only apologize to Grandpa Gu.

    Gu Yu has been looking at her face seriously, listening to her words, and seeing her saying a big truth, she shows a "great headache, I don't know how to continue", Gu Yu ticked the corner of his mouth, and did not continue to tease her, He smiled and nodded, and said, "You're right."

    His words were accepted by Gu Yu, Li Huan finally breathed a sigh of relief, and looked up into Gu Yu's eyes with a sense of relief.

    She's really not good at persuading people, and it's better that Gu Yu can figure it out now that she's been given a mission.

    Gu Yu admitted that he was too anxious recently because of the appearance of many people and many things. He originally planned to recover within half a year. After all, he forcibly shortened the time because of his anxiety. It was a quick and proven method, but he didn't expect that the method that would make him walk successfully after waking up in a vegetative state would cause discomfort to him.

    He looked into Li Huan's eyes and continued: "However, I don't care whether I am good or not, and whether I am worthy of respect from others. What I do is just for one purpose."

    Li Huan looked at him curiously. , "What's the purpose?"

    Gu Yu: "Worthy of the person I like."

    No matter how bad the situation is, I hope that through hard work, I can be completely worthy of her and create a chance that she may choose me.

    On the way back, Li Huan held his chin and stared at the scenery outside the window in a daze.

    Gu Yu, who seems to be cold-hearted, actually hides a person in his heart. This person drives him to stand up and become a healthy person, just to be worthy of the person he likes. Who is this person, Li Huan? Out of curiosity, he almost asked, but a servant outside suddenly came in and interrupted the two of them, Li Huan could only swallow the question.

    But it doesn't matter. Seeing Gu Yu's determined look, he thinks that he will soon get what he wants and turn the girl into "Aunt Yu". Since this is the case, there will definitely be more opportunities to meet in the future. Li Huan immediately He let go of his curiosity about "Aunt Yu", but remembered that he had completed Gu Tianhe's task, and successfully made Gu Yu give up the behavior of continuing to waste his body, Li Huan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    After Li Huan left, Gu Yu closed his eyes and called out in his mind, "System."

    System: "Ah, I'm here, host, what's wrong?"

    Gu Yu's tone was cold, "Next time you Say Li Huan in this tone again, don't blame me for returning you! Remember, this is the last time!" The

    system kept talking a lot, even when Gu Yu fell asleep, it didn't stop talking to himself. Gu Yu usually ignores it and automatically blocks its nonsense, but when he fell asleep today, he faintly heard the system say that Li Huan was coming, and there was malice in his tone, and the very dissatisfied Gu Yu woke up.

    The system was a little flustered, and whispered: "Host, I know, and I won't be able to do it in the future." None of the

    returned systems ended up well, and it was Gu Yu, the only one who got through everything, even the brains praised There is no end to the legendary man, and Gu Yu's words never count, and the system is finally afraid.

    Knowing that the system was afraid, Gu Yu didn't say much, and unilaterally declared the end of the conversation.

    On the contrary, the system said that it had something to say, and it asked Gu Yu weakly: "Host, can I ask a question?"

    Gu Yu: "Well." The

    system: "Do you like girls...Miss Li Huan?"

    Originally, the system wanted to say "female supporting role", but when he thought about the difference between Gu Yu and Li Huan, he immediately changed the title.

    Gu Yu didn't speak, but the system could see his expression, his eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles. Such an expression would only appear when he mentioned Li Huan or faced Li Huan, and this expression has already been given to him. Answer.

    After thinking about it for a while, the system secretly sighed and decided to never say anything bad about Li Huan in the future. Whenever he sees Li Huan, he will flatter her and make Gu Yu happy. Once he is happy, maybe It will forget its mistakes.     The second season of "Walking with the Stars" has some time to start. At present, the official blog of the program team is collecting live broadcast projects of the second season from netizens on Weibo, and one of them has received the most likes.

    "Watching Huanhuan showing off her wealth for a season, although it's very cool, but I want to watch Huanhuan want to show off her wealth in the second season, but she has no conditions to show off, she looks very aggrieved, hahaha, of course, as her true fan, I still love her, and I don’t allow the show team to bully her all the time, so it’s enough for this kind of situation to happen once!”

    The number of likes for this comment reached 100,000, and many of the comments below expressed their approval, and they also posted online.” "Bad" idea is self-satisfied, and the atmosphere is very cheerful.

    And the show team has always listened to the opinions of the audience, not to mention whether it is the father of the gold master who is cheating on the show. A day later, he will leave a message under the comment - arrange!

    Li Huan didn't know that she was about to be pitted by the show team and fans. During this break, she stayed at home to watch dramas and watch variety shows. When she was really bored, she went to live in the Huayuan Capital or go to the company.

    On this day, Li Huan came to the company. After wandering around the company at will, and receiving a bunch of fans' confessions, Li Huan went back to his office - brushing his mobile phone. Although Li Huan knew nothing about company management, this was not the case. It prevents her from having a very luxurious and comfortable office and a group of employees who like her.

    A few minutes after sitting down, there was a knock on the door of the office. Li Huan put down his phone and responded with a "please come in".

    The person who came in was Dong Lei.

    Seeing Dong Lei approaching and sitting in the opposite seat, Li Huan looked at him, "Is something wrong?"

    Li Huan has long known how busy Dong Lei is every day, except to say hello to her every time, Dong Lei He hardly ever speaks to her on his own initiative.

    Dong Lei touched his nose and asked Li Huan, "Did Miss take over the endorsement?"

    Li Huan did not have a specific position in the company, so she was called Miss Miss throughout the company.

    Li Huan thought for a while and replied, "Well, I took over a jewelry advertisement."

    Since his appearance in the "Walking With the Stars" program, many people have asked Li Huan to be the spokesperson, but Li Huan rejected it because he thought it was troublesome. The only advertisement received was because he won the jade competition in the program. It was originally given to her by Li Shishi, but Li Huan agreed without even thinking about it. She took it with the mentality of "I'll be happy if you're not happy".

    Dong Lei laughed: "It's said that fat water doesn't flow to outsiders. Otherwise, you should be the spokesperson of the Li family."

    In today's society, no matter what product it is, advertising is inevitable. There are many products under the Li family. Each product will find a separate spokesperson, but recently, Dong Lei came up with a new idea - to make Li Huan the chief spokesperson of Li's company.

    This idea is not an occasional sprout, but an idea after all things have been superimposed during this period of time.

    First, Li Huan's identity was exposed on the hot search, and then he donated the jade seal on the hot search. Not only did Li Huan's popularity rise, but even Li's official blog also gained hundreds of thousands of followers. The sales of Li's products increased several times over the same period. , Li Huan's influence can be imagined.

    Since this is the case, Dong Lei thought that it would be better to let Li Huan be Li's spokesperson directly, I believe the effect will be better.

    Of course, during this time, a small episode was also discovered.

    Li Huan was pushed to the peak of public opinion because of Li Huan. Many fans of Li Huan knew that Dong Lei was the current manager of Li Clan, and they distrusted him very much. , and embezzled Li's money. Some emotional netizens even privately messaged him on Weibo, warning him to pay attention to his behavior. If he did something to bully Li Huan, he would be rude to him.

    Dong Lei saw the countless private messages and couldn't help laughing and laughing, and finally had to post a Weibo, and @李 Huan, stating that he was just a worker hired by Li Huan, and would never do anything without professional ethics, and Ask the majority of netizens to supervise him together, and this disturbance will gradually subside.

    To be Li's spokesperson?

    Li Huan never thought about it, but it's not impossible, it's just...

    "How about the endorsement fee?"

    When Dong Lei heard Li Huan's words, he was speechless and replied, "The price is the same as that of first-tier actresses."

    Although Li's name is Li's, in general, Li's family does not belong to Li Huan alone, so, Of course, Li Huan would pay Li Huan for the endorsement that should be given, but he didn't expect Li Huan's first question to ask how much the endorsement fee would be.

    Li Huan nodded, "That's no problem."

    Although she didn't know whether her price was worth the first line, but if the company wanted to give it, she would definitely not be stupid enough to push it back.

    A few days later, Li Huan's advertising blockbuster was launched, and it received numerous praises, and the effect was just as Dong Lei thought. A large number of Li Huan's fans supported Li's and its various products. Li's live broadcast that day The products were sold out one after another.

    On this day, Gu Tianhe invited Li Huan to Gu's house for dinner. When Li Huan came in, he happened to meet Gu Tianhe's eldest son's family and Gu Wenlang's family coming out of Gu Tianhe's villa.

    After Li Huan said hello to a few people lightly, he entered Gu Tianhe's villa.

    Speaking of which, although the original owner often went in and out of the Gu family, except for Gu Tianhe and You Hui, she had an average relationship with other children of the Gu family. The family also has no intention to build a good relationship with everyone, so the relationship between the two parties is not familiar.

    Like Gu Wenlang, it was only in the past two years that he took the initiative to develop friendship with the original owner with purpose, and Gu Wenlang's parents were not good people. Li Huan was extremely disgusting.

    After Li Huan entered Gu Tianhe's villa, Gu Wenlang's mother, Lin Ru, turned to look at Gu Wenlang, and said dissatisfiedly, "Didn't you chase Li Huan? Why did you get involved with her cousin? What's the relationship between the two now? Don't be confused, our family won't marry a woman like Li Shishi."

    Although Li Huan's background is not good, but he can't stop being rich, so he donated 600 million casually. The Yuxi, who knows how much money she has, besides, she has a good relationship with the old man. The old man didn't let them eat, and he called Li Huan specially. Obviously, the relationship is closer than they are.

    As for her cousin, her father was kicked out of the casino after losing everything, and her mother was like a shrew. The most important thing was that she was a low-class and low-class family, and Lin Ru didn't like it. If she really married, she wouldn't be laughed at by the wealthy circle. big teeth.

    Gu Wenlang frowned. He didn't want to talk about the things that Li Huan played with, and answered impatiently, "I have nothing to do with her cousin. Mom, don't worry, I know what I have in mind.

    " Shishi helped him earn a lot of money recently, and Gu Wenlang didn't want to pay attention to her at all.

    Lin Ru nodded, relieved, turned her head and glanced in the direction of Gu Tianhe's villa, and asked Gu Wenlang tentatively, "Do you want to stop chasing Li Huan..."

    Before he finished speaking, he asked Gu Wenlang tentatively. He was interrupted irritably by Gu Wenlang, "Impossible."

    If there was any hope, he would not give up Li Huan as a cash cow, but now he knew very well that Li Huan had nothing but hatred for him.

    Seeing that his son's attitude was positive, Lin Ru couldn't say anything else.

    Here, Li Huan entered Gu Tianhe's villa, and soon sat down at the dining table. Among the people who ate at Gu Tianhe's villa today, apart from Gu Tian and You Hui, there were only Li Huan and Gu Yu.

    After a few days of training, Gu Yu's condition has improved, and he looks no different from the previous time.

    After eating, Gu Tianhe suddenly asked Li Huan, "I heard that the Yuxi Exhibition is tomorrow, right?"

    Li Huan nodded.

    Tomorrow Saturday, there is indeed an exhibition of jade seals. The museum specially invited her to participate, but Li Huan did not refuse.

    Gu Tianhe glanced at Gu Yu and said, "These days, your uncle Yu has been bored at home for several days, and he refused to let him go out. Why don't you take him to the Yuxi Exhibition tomorrow and take a breath of the outside world? Fresh air."

    These few days, Gu Tianhe has been staring at Gu Yu's diet and daily life, until the doctor said that Gu Yu's condition has improved, Gu Tianhe was relieved, and worried that Gu Yu would be bored at home for too long, so he kept letting him go out Going around, but Gu Yu just refused, Gu Tianhe couldn't, knowing that what Li Huan said was useful to him, he could only ask Li Huan for help.

    Li Huan had no objection, looked at Gu Yu and asked him, "Okay, Uncle Yu, how about I come to pick you up tomorrow?

    " , Gu Yu's identity became an elder in her heart in a second. Besides, isn't it inconvenient for his legs and feet, she should have come to pick him up.

    Gu Yu pinched his brows, disliking Li Huan's tone of respecting him again as a grown-up, and said, "No, we can meet you directly at the entrance of the museum."

    Does this mean you agree to go out?

    As soon as Gu Tianhe and You Hui heard Gu Yu's words, the expressions on their faces instantly relaxed. Gu Yu's mood has not been good these days. The two elders are very worried about him. , At this moment, he is finally willing to go out. While the second old man is happy, he is even more grateful to Li Huan in his heart.

    The next day, Mingming made an appointment to meet at the entrance of the museum, but when Li Huan went out, he found that Gu Yu had stopped at her door, and he actually came to pick her up.

    Li Huan stepped forward to say hello, and was about to turn around and go back to his car, but Gu Yu said, "I heard that the process of photographing the jade seal is very interesting, why don't you tell me about it on the way?"

    Li Huan wanted to say, I told you the same when I arrived at the museum, but I saw Gu Yu's eagerness for knowledge, as if once he rejected him, he would become a heartless person. After all, Li Huan couldn't say anything about rejection, so he walked to the other side and opened the car door.

    Along the way, Li Huan told Gu Yu about the process of making the jade seal, and also told him how he cheated on Gu Wenlang in the first place. Even though Gu Yu had watched the replay several times and knew all the details, he still pretended to be the first. The second time I heard it, I asked a question from time to time, or praised it, which made Li Huan more interested in talking, and unconsciously mentioned the museum.

    This is probably the first time to hold a jade seal exhibition. There are so many people inside and outside the museum that there are too many people. The museum can only allow everyone to enter in batches, and the visit time of each person is limited to two hours.

    There were too many people to avoid unnecessary disturbances. Li Huan put on a hat and a mask on purpose. The director of the museum personally entertained her and brought her and Gu Yu in from the VIP passage. She introduced it, but Li Huan refused, and let him go to work, leaving them alone, the director then walked away, and finally Li Huan pushed Gu Yu around the museum.

    According to records, Emperor Qianlong, as the emperor with the most jade seals, had a total of more than 1,800 jade seals in his life. Today, not all of them are on display. There are 2,300 jade seals scattered all over the world and have not been recovered. ①Gu

    Yu had obviously done his homework before coming here. When Li Huan wondered where the rest of the jade seal was, Gu Yu told her a lot of stories about the jade seal.

    After listening to this, Li Huan couldn't help but say, "It would be nice to see all the jade seals come back in my lifetime."

    Gu Yu looked up at her and looked at her serious profile. Make it your own wish, and make her goal your own.

    This feeling made Gu Yu's heart suddenly full.

    The two chatted while walking, looked at each other with a focused expression, and didn't even notice any fans taking pictures nearby.

    A few days after the Yuxi exhibition, the second season of "Walking with the Stars" finally started recording.

    Early in the morning, Li Huan just came downstairs and found that the director had arrived at the house with the camera crew.

    The director smiled and said to Li Huan, "Miss Li, today's itinerary has been arranged for you. We have someone to take you there, so you can't use a private jet this time."

    The smile on the director's face was extremely bright, and Li Huan felt inexplicably panicked, but soon, her mind was attracted by the director's words.

    Before the start of this season, the director did not explain where she would go. At this time, Li Huan was stunned for a second when she heard that someone would take her there, thinking that this was the difference in the second season.

    As for whether to use the plane or not, Li Huan said that it doesn't matter, and left with the program team after dinner.

    However, after three hours of green trains, two hours of dilapidated cars, and one hour of old man's tricycle, the program team threw her in a very desolate and dilapidated small mountain village, and then in Li. Before Huan could react, the whole group jumped on a bus and dispersed.

    Li Huan grabbed the suitcase that he didn't know when to change his bags, looked at the dilapidated low house in front of him, looked back at the billowing dust behind him, and there were 10,000 grass and mud horses galloping past in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
81.1K 1.3K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...
213K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
158K 2.3K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...