The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

8

8K 169 81
By secretlyyxurs37

-Elana Aphelion-

"Elana hurry up! We're gonna be late." Alessio yelled.

"I'm coming!" I quickly strapped my heels on and grabbed my clutch and phone.

I pulled the door open to my room and walked down stairs. Alessio stood at the counter in the kitchen, waiting for me.

He wore his usual attire, a suit, but instead of a tie, he wore a bow tie.

"Okay," I breathed as he turned around, "I'm ready." I looked at him and did a twirl.

"You look beautiful." He smiled. I couldn't help the rush of red that flooded my cheeks. He held out his arm and I hooked mine with his. We walked to his car and drove to the venue.

~

Alessio parked the car and came around to my door and opened it for me. I whispered a thank you as he helped me stand.

I wobbled on the concrete as I adjusted to my heels, Alessio waited for me to fix my dress.

We walked up the driveway of the venue that was decorated in hues of silver and gold. I held his arm tighter as people around us stood closer.

When we entered, the music was elegant and soft. A few people swayed to it on the dance floor.

Dresses of black, gold, silver, any color that seemed elegant, were present. The often occurrence of men in black tuxedos with bow ties.

Servers walked around hold trays of champagne both full bottles and glasses, along with empty ones.

Greetings were spread around, a few people coming up to greet the Don of the Italian mafia.

A female voice erupted behind us, "Figlio mio! È cosi bello rivederti!" My son! So good to see you again!

Alessio turned around to the woman, a smile plastered on his face. He let go of me and wrapped his arms around the bodice of the woman.

She was dressed in a long silver dress, the material looked loose and light as it hung around her body. The wrinkles on her face were faint and almost unnoticeable.

"Ciao mamma! Sto bene! Come stai?" Alessio spoke, his accent heavy. Hello mom! Im good! How are you!

"Sto bene figliolo. Tuo padre è ancora una manciata!" She said. Alessio laughed.

She looked at me and back at Alessio, "Ah, chi è questo? Fidanzata?"

Alessio chuckled and let his head hang for a second, "Sì mamma! Beh, almeno ci stiamo lavorando!" Yes mom! Well, we're working towards it!

I rocked on my heels and waited for something to be addressed to me.

"Ciao mia cara! Sono la madre di Alessio! Lo sei?" The woman held her hand out to me. I looked at her and then back at Alessio. Hello my dear! I am Alessio's mother! You are?

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Italian." I smiled.

"Oh, of course, my apologies, bambina! I am Alessio's mother!" She smiled. My face drained of color yet I kept my smile.

I looked at Alessio as he grinned at our interaction. I shook her hand.

"Hi. I'm Elana Aphelion." I composed the anxiety inside of me.

Why am I nervous? Good question.

"Nice to meet you Elana! My name is Anilita but you can call me Ani." She said in the sweetest tone ever.

We stood and talked for a minute before Alessio came over and wrapped his arm around my waist. I tried to get away from his touch with out it looking weird. He held firm and squeezed my hip. I suppressed my moan at the pleasure he gave me.

He came to my ear, "Stop it," he whispered, "Or you won't like your punishment." He squeezed again.

He stood straight a smiled.

You fucking sadist. Although it turned me on a bit.

"Mama, can you stay with Elana for me? I'm going to go find Alia and wish her a happy birthday." He said with a smile.

"Of course bambino! And find your father for me! I think he went to find Auntie Em and Uncle George. Those two always stirring up trouble." She rolled her eyes.

"Of course." Alessio let go of me and kissed his mom on the cheek.

Before Alessio got far enough, Ani made sure to say loud enough, "You want to know what he was like when he was a kid?" She hooked her arm with mine and turned to Alessio who stood there with an annoyed look. Ani flicked her son off and smiled. I laughed and walked with her to the bar.

~

"No way!" I said. Ani nodded her head, taking a sip of her scotch.

"Yup. An get this, this happened during a parent and student assembly." She laughed. "Me and Alfonzo saw the whole thing."

"So let me get this straight, he stole the kids clothes and towel, lured him out to the gym where said assembly was happening," I talked. "And made him plead at his sisters feet?" I looked at her utterly surprised.

"Wet and naked!" She added. We both laughed.

Ani was sharing all of the stories of Alessio's childhood. She told me of the time he stole his fathers dagger and tried to cut his bully! He did get in trouble for stealing, but not for trying to stick up for himself.

She also told me of how protective he is. If anyone hurt his sister, he either made them beg at her feet, or he killed them.

Alessio sounded like a very tough kid to raise, which is what builded his character. He has a healthy relationship with both his parents, which I adore. And he is practically best friends with his sister? That seems like a fever dream.

Alessio had the childhood I practically dreamed of, and I envied him for it. He was the kid that got anything he wanted with the right amount of persuasion.

I felt a pair of hands go to my hips, I turned my head and saw Alessio standing behind me.

"I can't find Papa or Alia." He said, "Matteo said Alia went to find Ricky not to long ago. I didn't hear anything about papa!" He said a bit worried.

"Don't worry amore! I'm sure their somewhere around. Now go you two! Enjoy yourselves!" Ani said and got up. She winked at me and smiled at Alessio. Before she left, I saw her mouth something along the lines of, "I like her!" Then she left.

"She loves you." Alessio whispered in my ear. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and placed pleasurable kisses there.

"What's not to love? I'm pretty amazing." I joked and leaned my head back on his shoulder. He continued to kiss my neck.

"May I have this dance?" He finally said standing straight. I smiled and took his hand.

The music was slowly paced, the tune light. He brought me to the center of the floor and twirled me. My dress flowed around me. He pulled me in and hugged me to his body.

We swayed lightly, his eyes never left mine. It gave me a chance to examine the silver in his eyes. They glowed against the light. I brought my hand up and traced his jaw.

Alessio was exceptionally beautiful, his skin was a beautiful olive tone, his eyes silver like a crescent moon, his lips plump and tinted a nice shade of pink. His hair was the best part. The soft brown locs that I've had the chance to run my hands through multiple times.

It's funny, because I noticed all of this about him, and the only thing I haven't figured out, is his taste.

If you don't know me by now, you should know, I love cliff hangers and I will always put you guys on multiple.

Wrote this in my math class, and my teacher is very nosey so it may not be as explicit as I want it to be...

But yeah!

Ani> anyone...

We love an unproblematic mafia leader! "This all that you do right here? It ain't got not roaches or nuthin!!!" 😭💀

Shoutouts:
@hoextel
@shelby2272
Thank you for reading! Send me your WP user for a shoutout!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 17K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
839K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
386 24 16
She only trusted 5 people in her life She feel in love with one She blames herself for the death of one She is willing to do anything to protect one ...
64.3K 2.4K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...