Flow [annyeongz au]

By iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... More

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14 // Yujin
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19 // Yujin
*20
*22
*23
*24

*21

378 14 4
By iveuniverse

"Wonyoung!!! Your friends are here!!" Seungwoo's voice resonated inside the house. This man must think I'm deaf or something.

"Don't stay out too late. Take care." He said as I walked out of the house. I simply nodded and waved goodbye.

As soon as I got out, I saw Yuri and Junho peeking out of a car window. Junho offered to take us via their family car so all the more convenient. I immediately went to the backseat and saw someone else was sitting beside Yuri.

"Oh, by the way, that's Rei. She's a family friend." Junho spoke from the passenger seat.

"I'm Rei! We're the same age, by the way." She offered her hand for a handshake.

"Jang Wonyoung. Let's get along well." I said and smiled.

We acquainted ourselves and it didn't take us long to get close since we have quite a lot of similarities. After making our way through the traffic, we finally arrived. As per planned, Junho paid for our tickets. He's being way too generous lately it's getting suspicious.

"To be honest, I'm not good at riding intense rides." I confessed as we were already lining up for the gyro drop.

"Then why the heck are we even here? All three of us can't do this." Yuri complained, ready to leave the queue.

"Nope! No one's leaving! You're grown ups now! You should at least try suspense once in your life!" Junho said as he blocked Yuri from leaving, while his legs were obviously shaking as well.

"But you're scared, too!" I exclaimed.

"Jeez. Junho and his habits of trying to act cool again. Let's just find another ride!" Rei also joined in.

"I agree—" Yuri got cut off as we were already instructed to get on the ride. The entire ride was hell. It felt like I was only a lump of flesh as my soul left me behind.

After about 10 minutes of regretting our life decisions, we decided to walk around while munching on some snacks.

"Hey, where's Rei?" Junho suddenly asked.

"She was here earlier?" Yuri replied and we started to scan the area.

At a distance, Rei was slowly running towards us holding a Kuromi plushie.

"Rei! Where have you been?" I asked her when she got near.

"Gosh. You guys walk too fast." Rei complained, "I just went and got this cute plushie and then next thing I knew, you guys disappeared."

We spent the rest of the day playing around. Also bought a few cute stuffs and Rei and I really be liking the same things. She's really easy going, too!

We tried a lot of rides, except for the really scary ones. We're all cowards here, you see.

"Junho, aren't you awkward to be hanging out with the girls?" Rei asked as we sat down on a bench eating our gelatos.

"I literally grew up surrounded by girls, Rei. Why would it be awkward now?" Junho said and did an eye roll.

"Oh, I thought it was because you liked the princess or Yuri that you keep hanging out with them." Rei said and laughed.

"No way I would like Yuri like I'd rather die. And wait, princess? Who? Wonyoung?" Junho answered, "And also, no way I'd like Wonyoung too. She's like a sister to me."

"Hmm, we're cool then. Wonyoung's my princess now." Rei said as she clung to my arm.

"Why am I 'princess' tho?" I asked, obviously confused.

"Because you look like a princess? To me, at least." Rei said, nonchalantly.

I just mumbled a shy 'thank you'. I mean, I know I'm pretty but it's still nice to be complimented.

"Pfft. What do you mean 'your princess'? You'll have to go through Yujin first." Yuri blurted out all of a sudden.

"Who's that?" Rei asked, curious.

"Just someone I know from school. A friend. Don't mind Yuri." I excused. I'll have to kick her back to her senses later for bringing unnie's name here.

Speaking of Yujin, I felt bad for cancelling our plans today and I promised her even but I also can't miss out on this. Well, I don't think it would be much of a big deal.

"Does Yujin like Wonyoung?" Junho also asked, eyes opened wide by surprise. I guess he's fine bringing up Yujin now but this is a bit awkward.

"Nope. Nothing's going on. Discussion closed. Yujin is a banned word here now." I told them and stood up.

"Well, she said nothing so I guess that's it." Yuri said with a weird look on her face. I swear, this brat just won't let me breathe.

After going around a few hours more, we finally decided to go home. Junho offered to drop us off our homes so we complied. Before I got off the car, Rei called out to me.

"Princess! I almost forgot about this." She said and handed me the Kuromi plushie she had earlier.

"Are you sure? Also, you're really sticking to the princess agenda." I said as I reached out for the plushie.

"Take care of her! 'Til next time, princess!" Rei said as she waved goodbye. Cutie.

It was still early in the evening so I decided to walk around our place. I still have spare energy so I should just expend it and crash to bed later.

My feet unconsciously took me to the convenience store. As far as I remembered, Yujin's place was around the corner from the convenience store. I only went there once back when me and my brother took her home at 1 AM. That was like ages ago.

I sat on the chairs outside the store and checked my phone. Ever since Yujin came up to me and constantly bothering me, it's been boring without her. I must be going crazy.

I wanted to send her a message since I bought a few stuffs for her today but I guess that can wait for next time. Wonyoung, you are fine without Yujin. I should just wait. Yes. Great decision. You certainly don't miss the presence of Miss An Yujin. Jang Wonyoung, pull yourself together. It's only a day.

"Is your hobby spacing out or something?" Seungwoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Whatever."

"What are you doing here? Waiting for Yujin?" My brother teased. He teases me yet gets mad when I do get in a relationship. Crazy guy.

"No? Just go. I want my alone time." I told him.

"Sheesh. Are you in puberty or something? Yes, yes, I'm leaving! Better be home before it gets too late, okay?" He said and scurried off.

I took my stuff and walked towards the direction of Yujin's place. I'm just gonna give the stuff I bought for her and go. I wonder if she's home, though.

I rang their gate's doorbell and a house helper greeted me. They offered me to come in but I said I was fine. Yujin then came out, still looking pretty despite wearing casual clothes.

"Hey, what brought you here? It's getting late!" Yujin said as she got near me.

"Oh, I just came back and I was out for a walk." I said. Why am I being so awkward now?

"A walk? All the way here?" Yujin laughed, obviously not buying my excuse.

"It's not that far! Anyways, I also came to give you these. They're really cute so I bought it for you." I said and gave her the bag I placed her gifts in.

"You didn't have to, you know but thank you." She said and smiled.

"It's also like a consolation gift since I cancelled our plans all of a sudden. I know it's not like a big deal but I just felt bad since I promised. Yeah, it's just me wanting to make up for it. I'm talking too much, am I? I'm sorry." I kept saying random things. Yujin must think I'm a weirdo now.

A few seconds passed and she just just laughed. I guess I'm not the weirdo here.

"Since you're so cute, I'll let it go now. There's a lot of next times so it's fine." Yujin said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Owkey, yo cen let gew uf my face new!" I told her and she complied.

"Okay, now! We shall take the baby home." She said and grabbed my hand.

"I'll be fine by myself. You'll have to walk back alone if you'd come along." I told her as I took my hand but she just held it tighter.

"Nope. I'll be fine by myself but I'd die of worry if I let you walk back home alone after coming all the way to see me." She replied.

"I came to give you something, I didn't come just to see you." I corrected her.

"Whatever. Same thing." Yujin just laughed.

************

giant wonyo

Hey u spawn of the fallen angel

smol joyul

what is ittt

I WAS ABOUT TO SLEEP

giant wonyo

I need to tell u something

smol joyul

I really, really, really like you~~~

jk okay what is it?

u're dating yujin now?

giant wonyo

what?

nO

but related to her too

smol joyul

oh wait

DONT TELL ME—

OMG

YOU LIKE YUJ?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giant wonyo

cant i like say it myself or sumn

smol joyul

I mean???

TOOK U SO LONG???

I WAS STARTING TO THINK U WERE STUPID

giant wonyo

ure mean :<

smol joyul

anyways i kinda knew but i was waiting for u to confirm it but yeah happy for u

giant wonyo

wth u happy for???

IT'S ONE SIDED

U'RE EVIL

smol joyul

one-sided...

Let's just see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.7K 35
What if Ahn Yujin, a young teenager who's desperate to be free from her strict parents, meet someone.. odd..? She's not human, not a ghost, not an al...
81.1K 2.8K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
25.1K 566 36
This is the sequel for 'Uncertain Feelings'. Where two girls had a wonderful time together until they met with an unfortunate incident, causing them...
28.7K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...