Affinity Romance | Jungkook

By jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

twenty six

83 9 0
By jjksofterr

Solandis

Azumi POV

I don't have the foggiest idea why I'm encountering this in my life, I don't have the any idea what is the motivation behind why such an occasion is in me on the off chance that I'm not meriting. What is my transgression on the planet to stone me with karma or misfortune, am I to fault for all that happens to me that isn't great? I thought all that will change once I go into Jeon Residence tremendous house as a result of how much cash I can get. $ 8000, I can get my grandfather anything he desires, purchase his requirements and food varieties for the two of us. Be that as it may, within being a worker is difficult, I want to surrender despite the fact that I have been working for short of what one month.

I miss working at the bistro

"Stay here like it's your house, too. Since every one of the house servant stay here for quite a long time, years or more."

Mr Jeon said as we both came out the visitor room where he offer me to remain here as long as I needed, I would rather not acknowledge yet I really want my granddad to quit agonizing over the house and I feel alleviation as he set down grinning to himself feeling the cold and agreeable enormous size of bed making him nod off quicker than I suspected. I admire Mr Jeon as I give him a dismal grin feeling inconvenience him as my chief, thank you isn't sufficient word to communicate that I am so appreciative to his thoughtfulness.

"Please accept my apologies for the difficulty, Mr Jeon." I am sorry as he shook his head before he show me a grin as he stroll adjacent to me winding his hand on my shoulder prior to scouring it, I feel fairly awkward at whatever point he slides his arm on my shoulders, It feels not right and to some degree wrong for doing it particularly he's a boss of mine, I just shook my idea of as we both began to walk.

"It's fine, that is my installment for causing my delightful daughter to feel glad, once more."

He said alluding to Seongha, I quit strolling for what he said causing me to confound to what he said. He stopped as he pull away his arm as he put it inside his profound pocket pants as he pivot to me looking at what's wrong, I gaze toward him as I recollect the image I found in Seongha's room.

"Mr Jeon, would I be able to ask you something?" I request authorization not driving an inquiry that will possibly make him shock assuming I ask who's Lia on their life, He gestured sitting tight for me to spill my inquiry yet I look on my left side prior to looking right side ensuring nobody will hear us. Yet, being a neurotic individual, I gestured to Mr Jeon before to strolling on the passage where the kitchen are. I stop infront of the kitchen as I notice two old house servants washing the dishes while murmuring some tune, I stopped infront of the kitchen before turning my whole body to Mr Jeon.

"Who's Lia, Mr Jeon? As far as you might be concerned, To your children and to your wife?" I didn't intend to specify it at an unexpected that makes Mr Jeon augmented his eyes however he pretended like he figuring something as he didn't have any idea what Lia to their life, I'm only hundred percent inquisitive and I know it's not my business to know who she truly are nevertheless she seems as though she's notable individual for sure. I simply needed to know not on the grounds that we battled, I simply needed to know what her identity is and what she is, that's it in a nutshell.

"She's nothing, it's better if you ask from Jungkook on the grounds that he probably won't be satisfied with me significantly more If I told you who Lia is without him knowing, I apologies."

He said that makes my curiousity dove deep at the forefront of my thoughts, I doesn't make any difference as long as she don't influence on my not-that-serene life. Be that as it may, my eyes fixed directly to Mr Jeon sitting tight for me to say something, is he and his child not on a decent conditions for sure, It seems as though they're not good to one another. I notice it, I've never seen them converse with each other, however I would rather not pose that sort of inquiry, It will just frustrate Mr Jeon.

"It's fine, I'm just inquisitive." I said giving Mr Jeon a comforting grin as he grin back, we began to leave on the foyer to get back on our own business since it's getting so dim outside, we both stay quiet as we both moving toward the guest room where my granddad calmly resting at present.

"Much thanks to you for strolling me here, Good Night, Mr Jeon." I said as my grin didn't blur making it him grin, as well. He gestured his head as I watch him advancing on steps however he out of nowhere quit making me raise my temples, he pivot again as I fix my stance as he advance back infront of me as though he neglected to tell something.

"On the off chance that it's alright we don't make reference to anybody what happened earlier and what we talked, particularly to Jungkook." He said as I understand it, Thankful for him for letting me know those line as though I generally offer something clear decisively, I grin to him as I gestured my head to Mr Jeon as he pat my shoulder.

"Good Night, Azumi." He said before I watch him again leaves before I turn the door handle going into the room, its brimming with expressions and the room splendid in view of ideal light as the room have a shade of messy white tone, advancing nearer on my granddad who's resting sufficiently on the bed making me grin.

Sometime in the not so distant future, I'll make a point to purchase a respectable house with a room like this, Grandpa

I said on my own idea as I watch granddad dozing calmly, I yawn as I cover my mouth before I began to extend my body as I advance on the long couch where it place. Setting down on it as I began to feel my eyelid getting heavier and heavier like I can't battle it, in any case, I promptly get up as I was going to fail to remember I was all the while wearing my contact lens, strolling nearer on my pack to get the eyelens case as I take out my little mirror. Taking out both of my eye lenses causing it to feel all the more better as I rub my eyes before letting my hair fall down as I take out my ponytail, I advance back on the long dim couch to get float on my lala land.

<3

I awaken hearing my granddad hacking boisterously, I feel my body freezing meeting the chilly temperature that came from to forced air system, I rapidly get up wenting to granddad as I rub his back as I wonder my eyes to track down the forced air system. Advancing nearer as I began to click everything not knowing how to utilize this thing, soon I the forced air system switch off before I advance back to granddad.

"Do you want some water, granddad?" I ask delicately scouring his back, he quit hacking as he just gestured as a response. I wear my home slipper as I pull my hair strand on my ear, I shouldn't be concerned assuming that somebody saw me since it's as of now day break. I discreetly turn the door handle prior to looking outside, it's dim outside and just the brilliant moon sparkling inside making it seems as though I'm in the blood and gore flick.

I'll just get some water, that is all, don't be defeatist, Azumi

I came outside the room, shutting the entryway gradually as the briskness meets my skins giving goosebumps. I took a full breath advancing in the kitchen as my lethargic head makes me yawn for twice, it's calm unnerving yet It's giving me a nostalgic inclination causing me to have a real sense of security yet risk inside. Gradually moving toward the dim kitchen as I began to look through where the glasses are, turning on the light on my telephone as I glance around.

Filling some warm water the unfilled glass as I murmuring the tune call 'Still with me' that melody help me to remember somebody who I never meet, I don't have any idea. I like the tune, It's compelling and it's sound like I falling inlove at whatever point I heard it. Putting the glass of water on the counter as I set back the glass pitcher close to the espresso creator, I was going to stroll back on the glass of water however when I pivot I was so hundred percent shock that I nearly had a cardiovascular failure when this tall figure trap me on the counter.

I was embracing my phone with both of my hands on my chest as the light blur, I was so shock yet the solid fragrance meeting my nose giving me down a butterfly moving in my stomach, I can't understand what its identity is nevertheless he's a man, I was so frightened at this point want to want to remain these peculiar positions. This man body began to draw nearer shutting the hole between us as he continue drawing nearer making me put my right hand on his chest attempting to stop him, I have this overwhelming inclination that I know him, inside the dull kitchen I needed to see what his identity is.

He hold my hand that put on his chest making my heart beat insane, He move one inch making me seen his face a bit and I know I'm not off-base seeing this man, I gradually pull my hand away on his chest as we both stay quiet as I didn't have any idea how to react when he seen me like this, I'm frightened so that him could consider my genuine me to be I attempt to move away however he trap me with both of his hand close by on the counter.

"S-sir." When I cut the quiet, he stop infront right on my face causing me to feel breath heavier. I promptly escape between him as I get the glass of water running external the kitchen without saying anything, I feel so frightened but stressed over him seeing me like this, fortunately it's too dim that he can't seen the subtleties of my eyes or my face.

Fuc-Flower, that's so close

Jungkook POV

It was at that point 2:37 AM, I can't rest contemplating what I heard before between my Dad and Azumi, what is the thing they shouldn't discuss, what befell them, they shouldn't discuss that thing particularly to me, that was my granddad said making me hold my hand tighten once more. I slap my temple feeling cerebral pain moving toward me for worrying about what I heard, I chose to get some water to decrease my distrustful self, getting out the room as my eyes feel sluggish yet I don't want to rest.

Before to making a stride on steps, I notice in the house somebody was strolling, I can perceive it was a lady that her long hair tumble down arriving at the upper of her butt, I squint my eyes attempting to deal with what its identity is nevertheless she advance on the lobby as I began to walk down the stairs as I wonder who is it.

It's not thief for sure, she ought to be wearing something dim not pants or shirt

"Lia?" No, Lia's hair isn't so long and thick. I began to walk unobtrusively attempting to look through where she went, I heard a couple of sound coming inside the kitchen causing me to attach my speed. Looking inside seeing her involving an electric lamp on her telephone as she murmuring the tune that is familiar, it sound recognizable yet suspecious making me remain inside the kitchen gradually doing whatever it takes not to utter a sound. Few moments she quit murmuring as she put the glass of water on the counter without seeing me, I promptly went nearer to her as she pivot making me trap her on the counter.

I have this overwhelming inclination that she's a thief, I don't perceive her nor her face, I recollect every one of the worker in here and nobody have this long thick dull hair. Good for her, she's embracing her telephone making the course of light turn on her chest making between us dull as I can't seen her face so I came nearer attempting to deal with what her identity is.

I actually drawing close to nearer attempting to perceive this obscure this lady however I feel her put her little hand on my chest giving me goosebumps and odd sentiments, I hold her hand as I continue coming nearer as I probably am aware considering her sharp nose and lips to be my heart presently pulsating insane.

"S—sir." Their, I perceive her voice. I quit moving as I transform into life sized model, it's her, it's Azumi who's befuddling me to everything. I notice she immediately move away as she snatch the glass of water as I watch her flee, I feel my body have an odd sensation, I can't move a feet and I didn't notice I feeling satisfied seeing her

She look somewhat...

"Much Better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...
176K 10.4K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...