Resurgent~ Back again

By Divergent_obsessed46

It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (part 1)
Chapter 36 (part 2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 41

3.6K 130 31
By Divergent_obsessed46

Tobias POV
I wake up the next morning to the sound of thunder and puking. I rub the sleep from my eyes and get out of the comfy bed. I go to the closet and grab a black sweatshirt and pull it over my head. I wake over to the bathroom and open the closed door. "You okay baby?" I ask tris. She's leaning over the toilet, her messy hair in a ponytail. I can see the sweat beads building on her forehead. "Yeah. I'm sure it's a bug." She says. It does make sense, Zeke was telling me that there were a lot of people out sick lately.

"Do you need anything?" I ask now kneeling beside her rubbing her back. "No. Wait! Some ginger ale." She says. I nod and walk out of the room, and into the kitchen. I hear laughter and see a cartoon show on the tv and a smiling luca. "Morning buddy!" I say and he turns around. "Morning." His cute five year old voice. "You want something to eat?" I ask him grabbing a can of ginger ale from the fridge. "Yes pwease." He says. I can't get over how cute he is! God I sound like a girl!

"Ok. I'm gonna give this to mommy and I'll come back and make something okay?" I say. His attentions already back to his colorful show. It's storming outside and you can see the striking lighting outside the window and how the rain splatters against the window pane. I go back into the bathroom and tris is laying on the floor and looks half asleep. "Love lets get you back in bed." I say and she mumbles something I can't make out. I set the glass down on the dresser in the bedroom. I go back and pick tris up bridal style. I know she's asleep again but she's smiling. Her dream must be good.

I put her in the bed and pull the covers up. "Sleep tight sweetheart." I say kissing her forehead. I turn the lights off and close the bedroom door. I make my way back the the kitchen and get out a couple pans to start cooking. Luca comes in and hops onto the counter. He kicks his legs back and forth and has a smile plastered on his face. "Let's get cookin!" I say to him and he laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 382 19
Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. What happens there? What happens with them? They spend one year being more than just friends, but what happens to...
258K 6.7K 26
One choice can revive you. One choice can change your life forever. One choice can heal you. ~ What if Allegiant had ended differently and Tris lived...
14.3K 387 37
[COMPLETED] Love. Betrayal. Two months after Tris' death is when the story takes place. Tobias and all of Tris' friends have dealt with her passing a...
29.5K 498 38
***ALLEGIANT SPOILERS*** One choice can make him forget. One choice makes her come back Tobias Eaton is longing for Tris to come back. Never did he...