The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐

7K 110 38
By PerseusKyogre09

[Arc 1]

"Seriously though, why do you always have to try dominating the world? Can't you just leave me alone? Not that I would miss a chance to kick your butt." I taunted.

"Insolent, Tennyson! You are always a thorn in my way! Bah! I have the powers of a CelestialSapien now. You don't even have the powers of that one!" Vilgax shouted angrily.

I should probably explain what is going on. Hi, my name's Benjamin Kirby 'Ben' Tennyson. Although most people just call me Ben 10k. I'm 21 years old, and I wield the strongest weapon of the universe, The Omnitrix. See, the universe had gone to peace once again. I was relaxing, thinking that everything will be normal again. Oh boy, I was wrong. Vilgax decided that he should take advantage of Kevin. So he kidnapped him, which I don't know how (Kevin always shuts up whenever I ask him that. I think he's embarrassed to talk about it). Vilgax also stole The Map of Infinity, and travelled there with Kevin unconscious. Using his Osmosian ability, Vilgax succeeded in absorbing a baby CelestialSapien's powers, making him nigh omnipotent. Unlike an adult, baby CelestialSapiens don't have split personalities.
Fortunately, Gwen and I managed to follow them and Gwen rescued Kevin, while I tried to fight Vilgax. So here I am, stuck in this situation.

I was seriously out of options. See, I could turn into my CelestialSapien form, but I was still in a disadvantage. Bellicus, voice of rage and aggression, and Serena, voice of love and compassion never agreed to anything. But it was my last chance.

I quickly transformed into Alien X, and Bellicus and Serena, the annoying personalities were fighting again. After shouting my throat raw, they seemed to understand the situation. They erected a barrier around us, which would protect me from Vilgax while I reasoned with them.

After a lot of promises, they relented on giving me the full control of Alien X, after I promised that they could advise me and sometimes take control of my body if I lost consciousness. Once I got the full control of Alien X, I felt unstoppable. While this power was tempting, I knew what I had to do currently.

"Poor Tennyson, looks like I will have to destroy the world without even getting a fight." Vilgax said and started creating the order to control the whole universe.

"Who said we were gonna let you take the world without fighting?" I said shaking my head and countering his order.

"So, you finally decided to wake up. I assume you still don't have full control of the power?" He asked, grinning evilly.

"And that's where you are wrong. We are Alien X. And we will stop you." I said confidently.

I immediately shot a beam of pure power towards him, while he countered with his own. Vilgax, while struggling, was still very powerful. One thought, and he could do anything. To prevent him from thinking, I had to keep him busy.

"Tennyson! I know what you are trying to do! For that I order that you won't exist anymore!" Vilgax spat.

My mind began to panic. But after two seconds, I didn't feel anything. Looking at myself, I saw I was still intact. Vilgax was also staring at me, shocked that I was still existing.

"But... But, how is that possible?" He asked confused.

In my mind, however, Bellicus shaking his head, said "Stupid Chimera Sui Genesis. You can never make another CelestialSapien cease to exist."

"Yo Vilgax, I'm still here! Let's finish this once and for all." I said to him. Tapping into my powers, I ordered "Strip Vilgax of his acquired powers. Motion, carried!"

"No!! I won't lose again!" He screamed, while he was stripped of his powers. And I was too soon to think that Vilgax had been incapacitated.

He aimed and fired towards me which hit me square in the chest. And suddenly found myself in front of a huge black hole.

"Ah fu-" I shouted while I heard Vilgax saying "If I go down, you will also go down! Don't worry, I will be back and take revenge."

And of course that no good squid had to grab me and jump with me.

***

And I found myself on top of a tree. If only there was not darkness around, I would have guessed where I was. "Omnitrix, determine the location and locate the nearby Plumber base." Almost immediately it beeped and said *Westover Hall, Bar Harbor, Maine. Searching for nearby Plumber Bases
.
.
.
Process failed. No Plumber base located in proximity*

Wait what? There wasn't any Plumber base nearby? And we were in Westover, and a Plumber base was literally underground. What the hell! Of course the Plumber base not being here indicated Vilgax must have dragged me to another Universe. I tried something else "Search for a Plumber base in New York." Almost immediately it started beeping *Searching for Plumber base in New York
.
.
.
Process Failed. No Plumber base detected in New York.*

What the actual hell!? Now I was getting a little scared. New York was the largest concentration of Plumber bases and it found none? "How about the whole US?" I asked, worried. It beeped *None found in United States.*

I was actually getting scared now. Now I already figured out I was in a different universe, but everyone of them had Plumbers. Well, I guess this was an exception, like No Watch Ben was the only Ben to not have an Omnitrix. Now that I thought about it, there should be a Ben 10 around, but I doubted if Plumbers didn't exist, another Ben existing in this universe was very low.

Suddenly, I heard a growl. I peeked out of the leaves, and saw an unlikely site. A lion looking creature with a scorpion tail had clamped onto a girl. A boy and a punk looking girl were fighting it with... A sword and a spear? As soon as I thought I was in Mediaeval Ages, I put it out of my mind because then Westover wouldn't exist.

I dialed into my Omnitrix only for it to say *Transformation feature, Unavailable. Activating self repair mode*

And Vilgax definitely had to screw up my watch. Nevertheless, I jumped out of the tree to see a group of silver dressed girls holding a bunch of... Bows? I shook my head and tackled the lion-like creature. I am proud to say I am a black belt in karate. I also have the skills of a basic boxer. In short words, I could hand combat if the Omnitrix failed working by any chance (Like now).

"Stop interfering! The hunters are not supposed to- agh!!" it was saying while I punched it's face. One of the silver dressed girl just gave me a glare. Did I do something wrong?

"Another distraction. You shouldn't have helped them. Join us. I sense that you are a half-blood." the creature said.

"Now that is racist. You shouldn't insult anyone. Also I'm a New Yorker. How that makes me a half-blood I don't know. Or if you are referring I'm a Quarter-Anodite then you're wrong. Grandma Verdona never passed me her genes sadly." I replied back. It just looked quizzically at me.

"Enough! I will kill you, you insolent boy!" It roared and released the girl,and charged at me.

"Great job Omnitrix, you had to stop working when I need it." I muttered to myself. However the raven haired boy came forward and tried to slash it in half. I was amazed by his skill with his sword. Sure nobody used it, but it was amazing (Although, I did learn the basics of swordfighting because of Sword of Ascalon). I had to talk to the boy later.

Focusing on the situation ahead, I saw the creature diving below the cliff with the girl. The raven haired boy cried "No! Annabeth!" and tried to jump, but was stopped by the girl who had glared at me earlier.

"This is all your fault! The hunt shouldn't have come here and you stranger shouldn't have interfered!" the punk girl shouted. The raven haired boy looked up and said "No Thalia. I think he was trying to help. You shouldn't blame him. I was weak to save Annabeth."

The silver dressed girl with silver eyes (seriously? What was up with silver?) said "Do not fret, Percy Jackson. She was a brave maiden. However jumping from the cliff is not a great idea. I believe they have teleported away." turning to the helicopter, she said "Mortals aren't allowed here." and snapped her fingers. The helicopter disappeared from my eyes. Turning to me, she said "Who are you, boy? Why are you here?"

"Uh... Um... I..." I said unintelligibly. Another girl with volcanic colored eyes glared at me while pointing a bow at my... Place. How rude are people in this universe?

However, the silver eyed girl saved me from explanation "I sense that you are a half-blood. Zoe, lower your bow. The boy simply does not recognize me." and the girl, Zoe lowered her bow and said "Don't try anything funny, boy" saying 'boy' was like the most insulting thing to say. I just replied "What the hell do you mean by half-blood? I'm a full New Yorker."

The silver eyed girl's (I'm getting tired calling her that) expression softened ever so slightly and said "It means you are a Demigod. And I'm Artemis, goddess of the Moon and the Hunt."

I just looked at her blankly. I was a what? A Demigod? What does that even mean? And why is she referring herself as a goddess? I asked Omnitrix "Omnitrix, search Artemis, goddess of Moon?" The girl (goddess?), Artemis narrowed her eyes and starting looking around, probably thinking Omnitrix was another person. *Artemis, Goddess of the Moon, Hunt, Chastisity, Young children and the Wilderness. She is a known goddess in myths of the Ancient Greek.* while everyone looked surprised by the voice coming from the Omnitrix. Meanwhile I saw other people. I saw a boy around 13 or 14 and his legs were the legs of a... Donkey? I shook my head and saw two more children. A 12 year old girl was standing beside a young boy. And I said the most sensible thing "Artemis isn't real. It's just a myth from Ancient Greece. I think you are just impersonating someone who isn't even real."

All of the silver dressed girls glared at me and pointed the bows towards my manhood. The not-so-real [😂] Artemis said "You think I am fake, boy? The fact that you don't know the myths are real is what is preventing me from castrating you." The half donkey boy (?) said "Fo- forgive him milady. H- he does not know anything. We will just bring him to Camp Half Blood."

Now it was getting annoying. I just asked "What the heck is a half-blood? Demigods? And you are saying the Greek myths are actually real?" Just what kind of screwed up universe is this?

The raven haired boy, Percy (?) answered "Half-blood and Demigods are the same. As for a Demigod, you are a half human..."

"And half alien? No for the last time, I am a not a half alien!" I shouted, getting frustrated. Seriously everytime I was being interviewed, they asked this question everytime.

The boy, Percy just looked at me and said "I never said aliens. They don't even exist. Maybe they do, but I don't know."

The girl, Artemis said "And a half god".

_____

And I'm back. I was thinking of writing a crossover like this. I started Ben's introduction into the mythological world in the Titan's curse, because that was the first book where Rick showed a Demigod life is so dangerous, they can even face death (cough, Zoe and Bianca, cough). This chapter is actually one of my first to write so long (I'm still a newbie). I have the basic outline of the story, but no promises that I will be able to update it regularly. My schedule has gotten a lot heftier.
Many of you may have noticed I removed The War: A Demigod and Harry Potter crossover. I did it because I lost the inspiration and hit the writer's block. I wasn't able to get any good ideas of how to continue it. Though I will rewrite it again sometime in the future, hopefully better.
Hope you're doing good, Bye for now.
~PerseusKyogre09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 449 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
111K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...
274K 5.8K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
1.2M 21.6K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...