skinny love | chris evans

tbhambrosex द्वारा

a story in which a one night stand between olivia woods and chris evans changes the both of their lives ♡ so... अधिक

before you read
1 | night out
2 | chris evans?
4 | who is olivia woods?

3 | gossip session

15 1 0
tbhambrosex द्वारा

olivia's pov

after coming home, i signed some paper work and had some online meetings regarding the upcoming schedule for black widow. it was still a shock to me that i was going to be in a marvel film... absolutely insane!

once i finished all of my business things, it was about 5pm and i had a dinner reservation with lizzie and scarlett at around 7:30pm.

i took a quick shower and decided to do some natural curls for my hair using my curling wand. as for my outfit, we decided on a fancy place because the girls insisted seeing as i had some BIG news to share, so i decided to dress a bit extra tonight for the occasion.

i put on a brown cami ruched pearl dress that ended around where my knees were. i paired that with my cropped black biker jacket and some black mary jane pumps. i just knew my feet were going to ache tomorrow, but whatever it matches the outfit.

i went with a natural makeup look because i was too lazy to do anything else. i did however apply a bit of brown sparkle eyeshadow to add some spice to my eyes!

{dress below!}

i lastly added some dainty necklaces and rings for accessories. i threw my keys and my phone as well as my wallet into my purse. luckily, lizzie and scarlett were picking me up tonight, so i didn't need my car.

by the time i finished getting ready, i got a text from them saying that they arrived at my place. i came out to them screaming at me and i laughed in response.

"hey besties!" i said once i got into the car.

"LIV! hey girl!" lizzie replied.

"hey bitch! you look stunning." scarlett shouted.

"look at you two! we really went all out tonight and for what.." i said as i laughed.

"we have to celebrate liv! you're literally gonna be in black widow with scar and you need to tell us what happened at the party the other night because you disappeared on us." lizzie said as scarlett nodded happily.

"i'll tell you guys at dinner and i know i'm so happy that i got the role!" i replied!

we continued to chat until we arrived at the restaurant. once we got there, we got escorted by a waiter to a private area and sat down.

we ordered 1 filet mignon, 1 chicken pesto ravioli, and 1 margarita pizza. of course we were sharing everything because we all were starving.

once the food came out, we dug right in! i'm telling you...we were starving.

"so liv, what happened after you talked to kevin?" scarlett asked as we continued to eat.

"kevin said he'll set stuff up with my agent once everything's settled! after our little chat, i couldn't find you guys, but i ended up grabbing a few drinks at the bar to celebrate. and you guys know how the velvet has a special upstairs area?" i asked them as they nodded in response.

"well, i decided to explore up there because i've never been. i guess i was a bit wasted, so i accidentally spilled my drink on this random guy..." i trailed off.

"damn, you're even clumsier when you're drunk liv." lizzie said as we all laughed.

"anyhoo, i apologized to the guy and pulled him into one of the empty rooms and of course locked the door. there was a bathroom in there, so i yanked his shirt off and tried to clean off the stain. then one thing led to another and i sorta slept with him..." i said as they stared at me in shock.

"LIV!?" they whisper shouted. i swear thank the lord we had a private seating area, otherwise i think the whole restaurant would've heard them.

"WHAT I WAS DRUNK..." i defended myself.

"omg no we're not mad, we just can't believe that you had a one night stand because you would never!" scarlett said as lizzie nodded.

"i know right, i'm still shocked too. i wouldn't say it was a one night stand though... i couldn't sneak out because the guy caught me as i was about to climb out of bed this morning." i said as they laughed.

"so who's the guy then?? did you get his number?" lizzie asked.

"and most importantly, is he hot?" scarlett questioned.

"yes i got his number and yes he's hot. you guys aren't gonna believe who he is.." i said as they stared at me in curiosity."

"tell us!!" they said in unison.

"it was chris evans." i murmured.

they both widened their eyes and looked at me in shock. i continued to eat my pizza as they continued to stare at me.

all of a sudden they squealed and we all laughed.

"no fucking way.. you slept with chris?? i didnt even see him there that night." scarlett said.

"damn girl, you really scored that night." lizzie replied as i rolled my eyes.

"no i really did.. it was the best sex i have EVER had." i told them as they squealed again.

"so are you planning on seeing him again?" scarlett asked me.

"well, we exchanged numbers and he said he'll text me later." i told them as they nodded.

"damn i'm so going to make fun of him later." scarlett said.

"literally, i'm going to bring up olivia every time i see his ass around on a set." lizzie joked as we all laughed.

we continued to chat and gossip as the night went on.

•••

oliviawoods

oliviawoods dinner w my besties 🤍🤍 @/scarjo @/elizabetholsenofficial
63,874 likes 0 comments
{comments have been disabled for post}

scarjo liked

elizabetholsenofficial liked

•••

instagram notifications

chrisevans has followed oliviawoods (5 minutes ago)

oliviawoods has followed chrisevans (4 minutes ago)

chrisevans liked your photo (3 minutes ago)

•••

hello!! it's been a long time since i've updated this book omg!! i promise that i haven't forgotten about it you guys. life has just been really chaotic and i'm terrible with time management.

i'll definitely try my best to update my books whenever i have the time to do so. updating my books brings me a sense of joy, so i hope that i'll be able to do it more frequently.

as always, please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! i have a few other books which can be found on my profile if you guys are interested!

thanks for reading and see you all in the next update! stay safe <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

865K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
426K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...