MY ODETTE | taekook

By bunkookiey

Art student Jungkook, sweet boy which indeed is talented than everyone, Just hoping for having a peaceful li... More

TRAILER 🦢
PROLOGUE 🦢
01 🦢
02 🦢
03 🦢
04 🦢
06 🦢
07 🦢
08 🦢
09 🦢
10 🦢
11 🦢
12 🦢
13 🦢
14 🦢
15 🦢
16 🦢
17 🦢
18 🦢
19 🦢
20 🦢
21 🦢
22. 🦢
23 🦢
24 🦢
25 🦢

05 🦢

106 14 22
By bunkookiey

"Shhh....you are gonna scare it prince Taehyung."
Taehyung turned to his behind only to see Jungkook standing there.

Damn

"And what do I exactly gonna scare off?"

"Jungkook cupped Taehyungs face and slowly turned it to the side of balcony pointed his finger towrds there and whisphered "That, there, it"

Taehyung was amazed by what he saw,
A huge dark blue bird, almost the size of a huge dog , its wings spreaded broadly,emitting blue colour flames around its body. It almost looked so calm, a fire that was so calm.

"That- that is a-"

"Luna phoenix. Yes it is that luna phoniex in books"

"But how do you know? And I thought they do not exactly live I mean they are so rare in Helderek. How come there was a one?"

"Let's say, he followed me to Helderek, because today is fullmoon day"

"But why would that creature follow you-"

Oh crap! He is an odette. I forgot. Maybe he is attracting various creatures ,i gotta be careful.

"You know that I am not an ordinary person right prince Taehyung?"

"Uh-oh what do you mean?"

Yeah yeah i dont know anything jungkook , so tell me yourself that you are an friking odette so i can remind myself again that i am gonna marry a weirdo.

"I m an odette. I thought everyone here knows, don't you prince Taehyung?"

"Uh- well kinda , yes i - i mean no but yes." Oh Shit

"So because I'm an odette , I have sort of bond with powerful creatures like luna phoenix and some others. So they will find me on the day of full moon wherever I am. I don't know why tho. It is not afraid of me but it will definitely fly off if you went there.and you ever won't be able to see one in your life."

"Ohh"

Taehyung was confused with the amount of sudden information but he did understand some.
Suddenly the luna phoniex fly in the mid air as if he is signalling something by spreading off its beautiful deep midnight wings and radiating low blue flame around huge wings, then the next moment it flew off to sky disappearing into the night.

"Aww..shame that he flew off, If you came a little earlier you could've see more of him prince Taehyung "

"Don't you hate me prince Jungkook?"

"Huh? why would I hate you prince Taehyung, and also I told you to call me as Jungkook right?"

"Well I was a bit harsh to you earlier, um..earlier with Jimin I-"

"Hahahaha..Oh my god Tae why would I hate you, you must've been busy and probably you were stressed right? You have so many responsibilities so no wonder being a little stressed out."
Jungkook giggled like a small child, scrunching his nose and showing off his bunny tooth. But Taehyung was amazed by another thing.

He gave him a nickname.

"I like it"

"You like what?"

"Um...the name you gave me , Tae . Its the first time someone gave me a nickname. And i like it Jungkook."

"Oh I'm glad you like it Tae .Hey do you wanna see something beautiful? Come on." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him to the balcony.

"Do you see that moon Tae? Its beautiful right?"

"Yes it is" and you too

"Moon is one of things I love in my life, not because I am an odette but as a normal person I think moon is way more something than what we ever see from our eyes.Moon represent a person's life "

"Why do you feel like that ?"

"Moon has different phases in it, everyone likes the moon and adores it, especially when it is in full moon state. They say it is perfect piece of art, and so pure because it emits light throughout the night but,moon is always not perfect right?

"Moon will stay as full moon for a day or two but after that the circle is reducing into semicircles,crescents and finally on one day it dissappears in the darkness Leaving the night sky in pitch darkness all alone. like that person may be perfect but he still has his imperfections within him, we can't be exactly perfect Tae but at one point if it satisfies your heart then you are perfect in that day or in that moment."

"Woah..its- its so deep Jungkook. How do you even thinking about these?"

"I don't know Tae, maybe its because its me? Hahahahahaha.." Jungkook giggled emitting cute sounds.But Taehyung's mind was on other part of this whole scenery now, he started to saw Jungkook under the moonlight and his mind went off.

Dangerously off.

The voice... smooth as honey, i can listen to him talking whole day .The perfect honey skin glows under the low hue of moonlight makes him....ethreal. slightly long silky black hair cascaded above the pair of deep doe eyes are now waving in the cool breeze spiralling around him and falling to the behind of his head forming a small mullet which makes him looked like a god?no more like another moon? No a moonchild. Oh my...
And the beauty mark under that rosy pink lips. They are so...

Kissable.

Taehyung couldn't hold in anymore. He stepped foreward and dragged Jungkook closer by his waist, now both of their chests are pressed against each other. They were so close. There was a mere unuseful space between both of them.

"Tae wh-"

"Shhh...my Odette, let me see you closer. Don't talk..please" A gush of pink hue spread across Jungkook's cheeks, his heart beating like crazy, almost unable to breathe.he didn't know what was the ticklish feeling he felt inside his stomatch. Because

He had never felt it before.

My Odette? Did he call me his Odette?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes for a minute. his eyes reflecting the moon and the whole universe as it should be.
He looked ethreal. Thats it.

Ethereal Odette.

Taehyung tightened his grip around Jungkook's petite waist engulfing him in Taehyung's slender fingers and scooted him closer while moving his face closer towards Jungkook's rosy lips.world seemed to be pausing for a moment.The lips almost met each other-

"Hey Jungkook.. its me Chim-

"oh my! Am I having hallucinations? Taehyung?you are here? I- oh I am so sorry did I disturbed you- both I- uh well im get going." Jimin said with the food plate in his hand."

"Hey no Chims what would you disturb ? Nothing was disturbed.Come on, I was watching moon with Taehyung" Jungkook quickly said while moving away from Taehyung's grip.Jimin was confused to maximum but he looked at Taehyung only to be welcomed with a frustrated look on his face.

"Oh- well okay"

Jimine if you came a bit later i could've done better.

"Well Jungkook I think you should sleep now, and have this food too. I hope you have a good night, bye Let's meet tomorrow" Taehyung chirped while yanking Jimin towards the door and ran quickly outside the door.

"Tae were you guys just making out while Im coming?"

"Well Jiminie.."

"Well what?"

"I got a bit carried away with his beauty, I guess it's normal because I was with an odette right? Not anything else, just- I was so tempted-"

"Tempted to?"

"To taste his lips."

"Taste his lips?tempted?Taehyung its not freaking odette spell! Its clear that you like him. You like Jeon Jungkook"

"No- no w-what are you talking Jiminie, never I wouldn't like him."

Ever

"Uh huh , as if. I knew this would happen. Yayyy we have our lover boy Kim~~ Tae~~Hyung~~"

"Shut up Jimin. I said no. I do not believe in love and those things, all are fake"

" I heard his favorite is apple pies. Good luck tae!!!" Jimin quickly ran away towards his room.

Apple pies huh?

" I swear I will kill you Jimin!!"Taehyung giggled to himself.

I like him? Pfft Jimin is reading too much romance novels. He is crazy. It can't be right? Its just a temptation. Right?

Right?

"Oh And I have one last work."

"Should I really do this?"

"Yes I should"

"I'm doing this only because i like it, and I feels like it,And also as a responsible crown price towards his guests. Yes. Nothing else."

Or is it?

Who knows?

___________________________________

A/N

Helloww buns ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ🤚

How yall doing? :)

Soo..the schl again starting from tomorrow and I wont be able to give updates for few days :) sooo... I gave an update today lol ಥ‿ಥ hope yall are liking this so far :)

Anyways stay safe and happy!

Untill next time BYE 👋

-bunkookiey ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

👇1 vote = D-3 is coming soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 389 19
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
584K 23.3K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...
167K 11.9K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
204K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...