ONE PIECE one shots

Autorstwa -FAAKER

Small stories about one piece characters Includes the straw hats, the worst generation, and some others. I d... Więcej

Just for you to know :P
! Zoro x female swordsman reader !
Luffy x insecure reader
Sanji x reader
CORAZON X READER
Ace x reader
Sorry

LUFFY X READER

2.1K 15 27
Autorstwa -FAAKER

_______________________________
Requested by: PinkBlossom323

"Maybe the gods gave us a second chance" I say to my lover.

He nods and smiles, as we gaze upon the night sky with the shining bright stars.

"This reminds me of our past life, right Luffy?"

(3rd person)

In the lovers past life

Y/n and Luffy were inseparable. Even at childhood, y'all have stuck together like glue. She was a friend of ace and was soon introduced to luffy.

"Y/N this is Luffy, my younger brother. Luffy this is Y/N my friend." Ace says.

"Woah Ace had other friends?! Hi my name is Luffy. Hehehehe" he laughed.

"Let's go hunt a bear today!" Sabo says while shooting his hand up in the air.

We wondered into the forest, jumping on crocodiles, climbing rocks, and climbing trees. While they were walking Y/N noticed luffy was gone.

"Where is Luffy" Y/N asks.

"..." Ace and Sabo replied with silence. Then their feet came to a stop.

"I'll look for him " Y/N volunteers.

After Y/N said that, she dismissed therefore she was alone now. She took a deep breath of fresh air. 'If I was Luffy where would I go' Y/N thought hard about this, only to noticed she forgot where she was. She was alone in a forest surrounded by trees not knowing where to go.

'There it is' Y/N thought as she spotted the tallest tree in her view. She ran up to it and climbed her way up. Jumping from branch to branch quickly so it doesn't break under her feet.

Once Y/N reached the top, she searched for Dadan's place. She saw the small house and decided to head there, thinking the rest are waiting for her.

She climbed down swiftly and carefully. While she was climbing down branch from branch, she saw a bird nest. While she was heading down she decided to check it out. Y/N witnessed a mother bird feeding her babies.
Once the mama bird noticed Y/N, the bird flew in Y/N face. Y/N began to become wobbly and she began to loose her balance on the high, thin branch.

"Uh oh...." Y/N said as her foot slipped. She scream bloody murder while she continued to fall.

Y/N covered her head with her arms, and shut her eyes tightly.

The wind blew their H/L hair out of the face. Her clothes were being pushed towards her back as her arms that are blocking her face, faced the ground.

'Damn those birds!' She thought.

The few seconds she spent in the air felt like minutes.

"No I cant die like this!" Y/N shouted.

Her arms smashed into the ground, feeling them shatter made her cry and scream.

You laid on the ground, with your shattered arm's beneath you.

It appears that you passed out...

Luffys p.o.v

"Arg! Dammit." I said in defeat. I realized I wasn't with the rest of the crew. I got bored quickly, so I began to walk and sing, I didn't know where I was going but I was going somewhere.

I stopped my singing whenever I saw someone or something laying  in the grass next to a huge tree.

They were laying on their stomach so I couldn't see there face.

"Hey buddie, it's not good to sleep in the wild." I say to the laying person. But I got no response. "Hey did ya hear me!" I shouted at them.

I gasp whenever I saw them move a little bit. That's when I witnessed something painful. Their arms were crushed. The arms were buried under them, I quickly rushed over to help.

"Y/N?!"

Y/Ns p.o.v

I wake up to grass in my vision. I noticed I couldn't feel my arms. I'm very surprised that I am still alive.

Even though my ears sounded foggy, I heard a faint sound of someone.

I had no strength left

The ringing in my ears is so loud that I could barely hear the voice calling to me. Why it sounded so familiar?

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N!" The man's muffled voice called to my weak body, concerned about my condition.

Before I knew it I heard more voices headed my way.

Why did they all sound so familiar?
I soon blacked out.

...

I found myself in a bed zoning out.

I realized I was at Dadans place. In a tight small room.

I obtain the unsettling pain in my arms. I couldn't feel my arms but I could feel the tremendous pain. Resulting in me screams for a few seconds. In those few seconds I heard fast footsteps.

Coming towards me.

I heard the noise of the door swinging open, and to my surprise I see Luffy, Ace, and Sabo standing at the door.

"Are you okay Y/N" Luffy asked concerned about my well-being.

"My...arms.." I reply.

"Hey now, just try to get some rest" Sabo said rushing towards me.

"Dont you think she would've already tried that." Ace hinted.

"What do you mean by that" Luffy questioned.

"I'm trying to say is that the pain in her arms is to much for her to bare" Ace informed.

"Well I don't know what else to do?!" Luffy cried stressfully.

"Uhh sing her a lullaby or something!" Sabo said thinking fast.

"Uhm, 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head?" Luffy sings.

"What in the world..." Ace sighs in disappointment.

"Dont give me that look, Ace, I'm really trying to do something." Luffy angrily shouts.

Ace walked up to me, and placed my arms in one of those arm casket things. (idk what there called sorry) I flinched in pain, but it felt a little bit better.

"There all done," Ace praised himself after what he did.

"Whatever," both Sabo and Luffy whispered.

...

It's been 13 weeks since the arm incident. I have fully recovered and now can train with Luffy and the others.

Throughout the whole time I was healing, Luffy would be the one to mostly check up on me.

He would even share his cooked meat with me?! Tell me things like his dreams and the future.

I haven't told them yet but, I've been feeling really sick. I haven't told them because I would be back in bed. I don't want that, I wanna run around and fight.

However it kept getting worse, and worse. But I never said a word.

Whenever Y/N and Luffy are both seventeen

I decided to join Luffys crew. I was hesitant at first, because who would want a sick and weak person like me on their crew.

Even though he knew I had an illness, he still didn't let me go. He hugged me tight, then tighter.

"Alright Luffy I think that's enough." I manage to say while getting all the air squeezed out of me.

"Hehhehehe," Luffy chuckled. We waved back to Dadan and the rest.

After a huge sea monster snake appeared from under the sea. Splashing lots of water on our small boat, I was petrified but Luffy looked determined? It was like a bear looking down on two ants. Suddenly I heard Luffy's gum-gum saying, then before I knew it, Luffy and his powers took the beast down.

"It hasn't even been an hour out at sea..." I sigh.

We've been sailing for a while. I began to get bored.

"Luffy, are we getting anywhere?" I asked desperately waiting for an answer.

"I have no clue! Just go with the flow." Luffy giggles.

I chuckle. I've always like that about Luffy, how he is so carefree and happy. He's always been my main person to talk to. I've also noticed that I've grown a feeling for the carefree boy.

"Hey Luffy...." I say instantly regretted what I'm about to say.

"Yea Y/N?" He responded.

My mind began to go in chaos and blush began to form.

"I uhm how do I say this..." I cuffed my face with my hands.

"I like you Y/N." He said out of no where.

Huh? He didn't just say what I think he said, did he?

"I love you Y/N." He said again.

"I-okay... I love you way more." I sigh.

The awkward silent was interrupted by a stomach growl.

"Sheesh"I say exhausted.

Large time skip.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in!" I responded.

"GOOD MORNING Y/N-CHANNNN!!" Our crazy cook, Sanji, bursted through the door once he had permission.

"Good morning to you too." I chuckle

He left a glass of lemonade on my desk before he dismissed. I hopped up and stretched while I yawned. After, I took the heavy warm cover off of my body and slid out of bed. I grabbed the glass of lemonade and raised it to my lips, then drank it.

After I drank more than half I set it back on my desk. I walked to my dresser and picked out a shirt that was my (F/C) and some pants that were matching.

I moved myself to my mirror and looked at my hair.

"I have to fix this...mess" I sighed.

I took my hair products, furthermore made my (F/H). It took a while but it looks great.

"I finally got that done." I boast, but soon I was interrupted by shouting.

'I think that's my cue to leave my room.' I thought.

I walked towards the door and turned the doorknob. I witness ruckus. Our captain Luffy was doing what he does mostly, steal peoples food.

He was being chased by Sanji.

"How could you steal dear Robins food!" He shouted at Luffy.

"It's delicious!" Luffy replied not caring.

They ran passed me not noticing me. I left my room and shut the door closed. Everything was like a normal day. Zoro was either training or sleeping, Nami was either drawing her map or collecting money.

Usopp usually is goofing around with Luffy and Chopper. Robin would usually be reading her books. Franky would be thinking of something new to build. Lastly brook would be playing music.

It felt like a normal day outside.

Time skip

"The straw hats are disbanding," our captain Luffy said.

"W-what? H-HUH?!" Me and Nami shouted.

Everyone was in shock but they knew this day would come. We all accomplished our dreams and goals, and were apart of the crew of The King Of The Pirates.

It took a long talk to agree to Luffys statement. Luffy soon turned himself in to the marines. Soon after, it was announced that he held a public execution. I rushed and it took a few days to where his public execution was held, I had snuck in so I don't get caught.

'We will find each other I don't know when or where, but I believe we will in any shape or form.' I think as my eyes let go of a salty tear.

My tear reached the floor as the sharp blades went into Luffy, killing him.

A few weeks after my sickness I had since I was a child finally reached up to me.

I died peacefully in my sleep.

Modern Time.

"My head hurts sooo muchhhh." I whine.

"That's what you get for sleeping in class." My friend Vivi argued.

"I had this really strange dream." I inform.

"Really?" Vivi questioned.

"Ya, it had Luffy in it." I tell.

"Ohhh you mean the guy you like?" Vivi said.

"Oh, be quiet." I yawn.

"Say, why don't you tell him today." Vivi said trying to convince me.

"Hellll noo." I reply completely disagreeing.

"C'monnnn it'll be fun." She said.

"Not for me." I protest.

I got out my phone, and texted my guy best friend, Luffy.

Phone messages

Me
Hey are you able to meet me later after school?

BFF LUFFY
Ya why?

Me
It's important just please.

BFF LUFFY
Yea yea okay.
Text me whenever you want to meet up, I'm free today.

Me
YAY! Thank youuu. I will text you so be ready >;)
Seen

I sighed as I closed my phone.

"Well, what did he say?" Vivi asked.

"He agreed to meet me after school today!" I cheered.

Once school was done I headed home.

I was really tired so I took a nap. Only to wake up and see that the sun is already setting.

'Will he still be able to come?" I think as I pull out my phone.

Phone messages

Me
Yo can you come to my house?

BFF LUFFY
Yea do you want me to come right now?

Me
If you can yea

BFF LUFFY
Okay I'll be there.
Seen

I shut off my phone and played music in the background to help pass time. A few minutes later I look out my window to see a vehicle pull into my drive way.

'That must be him' I think while I rush towards my front door to welcome him.

I see him get out of his car then walks up to me. I wave.

"Hey are your parents home?" He asked.

"Nope, but I'm sure they'll be fine with you here since you know..you've been at my house multiple times." I speak.

"Ohh Okay." He says. Stepping into my house.

"Oh yea you needed something to tell me, right?" He asked.

I paused for a minute.

"Oh right." I say.

"Well, how do I say this." I paused for a second.

"I am inlove with you." I say.

"Huh" Luffy said.

Luffy p.o.v

"I'm inlove with you." She said.

It was really surprising to me. I would've never thought she would return my feelings.

"Huh" that's the only thing I could manage to say.

I quickly got myself together.

"Wait wait what?" I asked.

"Never mind." She sighed.

"If you just confessed to me then, I feel the same way." I speak.

"REALLY?!" She shouted.

"Yes." I chuckled.

She ran into my arms. I've always liked her, even at first sight. I don't know why but I have a need to just stick to her like glue. I returned the hug, and kissed her on her cheek.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She agreed

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.6K 365 10
Yes, you read the title. These are Lemons. I might add *some* (but very little) fluff if requested. Or else I'll just make a separate book for these...
29.9K 266 11
Warning of lemon, smut, possibly dark stuff and death/gore from requests??
8.2K 243 38
"The moment my eyes landed on you, I can't help but to stare longer" - Aleghn - Aleghn Ren Spencer Stanford, a professor who wants to be free from he...
113K 3.3K 14
I was alone. Alone just like always. It wasn't anything new, especially because of my family. They were fallen heroes. No one wanted me. Everyone rej...