Is it love..? ✓

Oleh iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... Lebih Banyak

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 29

691 11 1
Oleh iambellissima_nishaz

Vincent POV :

"Come, let's get you wash." I went inside the bathroom and prepared a bath for her. With her favourite bath oil. Of course.

I am so glad that she said yes. I am so going to spoil her now that she is mine, I mean ours. And she taste so divine. I can get used to seeing this morning.

"It smell familiar." I turned around to look at her. She was all in her beautiful naked glory. I was happy that she wasn't shy around us. Her tattoo and her new hair colour, fuck how much I love to wrapped tightly in my hands when I am going to fuck her senseless.

"Because it's you use daily." Stevens said behind her admiring her ass like a pervert he was.

"Ouch." She said while rubbing where he slapped her. I chuckled at her. "Come."

And for once she obeyed without saying anything back. Stevens sat first, followed by her and I on the other side of tub. I sat comfortably and placed my hands on the side of the tub.

Stevens started to rubbing her shoulders. She closed her eyes and leaned against him. Suddenly she placed her foot on my chest. I narrowed my eyes at her blant move. Still didn't open her eyes. "Wash me."

Oh! My Bella wants to command me. Not happening but still she can enjoy for few hours. I let it aside for it now. Otherwise I won't hesitate to spank that pretty ass of hers.

"Gladly Bella." Then I started to wash her foot.

After bath, we dried her. "What I am gonna wear now? You ripped my dress last night." We chuckled at her outburst. I went towards my bed and motioned the dress to her which was brought by Wren. I could say he had a nice choice. It was a simple but elegant dress.

She came and saw. "Wow. It's beautiful." I reminded myself to thank Wren later but she frowned and got angry. "If this is one of your who..."

But I cut her off. "It is new. Look at it." Then I showed her and then only she relaxed.

So she gets jealous?

Breakfast was ready for us in the living room. We changed and sat to eat some food. We sat in front of each other. Damn she looked even beautiful with her nature look. But I have an important matter to discuss with her.

I cleared my throat to gain both of their attention. They both looked at me and waiting for me to say something. "I have to go Italy now. I can not stay here so long. I have a business to atttend." My Bella looked upset. I knew my Bella wanted me here with her. Therefore I have a plan for. Hope she will accept it. I continued. "So I have a plan. Stevens have a company in Italy and you Bella can work there too. So how about you want both of you transfer there? And also Stevens's house was almost ready."

Bella's eyes lighten up after hearing my suggestion. I looked at Stevens to say his review. He was in a deep thought. "And my company needs my attention too. It is difficult to work when I am here. So I am planning to shift there and this is a best idea if you come with me. You can work from there too."

She nodded her head but her face went down. "But what about my parents?"

"Your parents loves you so much and they will understand your decision. If you want, I will talk to them." I said. Her parents couldn't say no to her. Sure she is their only daughter but they will respect her to let her go and took her own decisions.

"Can I think about it?" She said looking all innocent.

"Of course babygirl."

"Sure Bella."

We ate remaining food. It was time to go. We had work to do but I love more than to just spent my time with her. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Wren was calling. I picked up.

"Sir, we have a problem. Mr. Degity is causing a quite havoc in company. We need to go Italy soon. Your jet is ready to go."

That's what I like about Wren. He do his job properly. He know what I like and how I work. He is well trusted man.

"In 10 minutes."

And hang up. That puttana needed to know his position. "Going already."

I looked to see Bella. I came closer towards her and grabbed her jaw to kiss her on her lips. Fuck, I am going to miss her lips. "I am waiting for your decision Bella. And behave."

She rolled her eyes at me and Stevens slapped her ass again She jumped and leaned into me to steady herself. "Are you going to roll your eyes at us again?"

She just stood there. I grabbed her ass and kneaded it. "Ouch."

"Answer him babygirl. Are you going to roll your eyes at us?" Stevens came and grabbed her other ass.

Her breathing was shallow. I was sure if I will touch her down, she will be dripping wet. "No."

I smiled at her and spank her one more time. "I will drop her." Stevens said.

I nodded. We grabbed our stuff and went towards the elevator. Stevens's car was already there. Bella came and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed her smell.

She pulled back and pecked me before sat in his car. Stevens came and shook my hand. "In a week we will be there."

I nodded and looked at her. "Take care of her."

"You don't have to ask me that." He said cockily.

Then he gone. Wren opened the door for me and I sat. He started the car. I was waiting for him to start his blabbering he wanted to say. "So?"

Here we go.

I opened my mobile and just scrolling it.

"I didn't expect anything less from you though." He said after pausing some time.

"Do not open your mouth to anyone." Still looking at my phone.

He gulped and then I looked at him. He was not looking at me. "Nice man. How come you are not a woman? You do so much gossip that I even question myself about you are man or woman Wren."

"Sir, this is not fare and Enzo is always asking me about your girl." He looked at me through front mirror.

"That because you can not shut up your mouth. If you didn't tell him about her in the first place, he would have been shut up."

And that shut him up.

After I reached Italy and directly went towards my office because that motherfucker was waiting for me inside my office.

I opened the door and before he knew what happened, my fist landed on his face.

"What th..." He yelled grabbing his nose.

Before he complete his sentence I punched him again and he was landed on the ground.

He looked at me and widen his eyes. Fear evident his eyes. That was the effect I had on my people. I smirked and went to sit on my chair behind my desk.

"Parla prima di rompere un altro osso del tuo corpo." I said with gritted teeth.
(Speak before breaking another bone of your body.)

"Mi dispiace il signor Russo. Non volevo farlo. Avevo solo bisogno di soldi." He said lowering his eyes.
(I'm sorry Mr. Russo. I didn't want to do it. I just needed money.)

"Quindi hai pensato che sia meglio rubarlo da me." I said too calmly.
(So you thought it's better to steal it from me.)

"Per favor..." I cut him off.
(Pleas...)

I looked at Wren who was followed behind me. "Wren, dargli parte della nostra ospitalità."
(Wren, give him some of our hospitality.)

And that fuckers face pale if that was even possible.

Wren grabbed him and dragged him with him despite his protest, begging me have mercy on him. I ignored his blabbering.

How did think I will show mercy on him? When he stole my money under my nose.

One week later :

Today Bella and Stevens were going to come here. Stevens house was ready to live. Bella was going to stay there with him. They will be here in any minute. I finished my work and ready to meet my Bambina.

"Sir." Wren opened the door and I nodded at him and sat.

My phone buzzed. I opened to see my brother was calling. Why the hell he is calling me? I received it and here he started. Again.

"Ciao fratello!" His annoying voice came.
(Hello brother!)

I sighed. "Che cosa vuoi ora Lorenzo?"
(What do you want now Lorenzo?)

"Papà vuole che tu torni a casa."
(Dad wants you to come home.)

"Sono sicuro che papà può chiamarmi. Ora torna a ciò che cazzo vuoi? Perché sono già occupato."
(I am sure dad can call me. Now come back to what the fuck do you want? Because I am already busy.)

He talked for a while and then I cut the call in the middle of his talking because he was getting on my nerves.

Stevens had already sent me his address. He called me.

"I have a meeting in half an hour. I am leaving now."

"Okay."

So now Bella was going to be with me alone. But she would have been tired. Damn, I wanted to have some fun with her. I wanted to eat her again but I have to wait for now. It's been a week since I had her.

The car stopped in front of the mansion. And before Wren opened the door, I did it. "Do not wait for me."

"Sure Sir. Have a nice evening."

"Sure it is." Then I moved towards the door. I could hear Wren was leaving. The mansion was beautiful and of course it was well designated by him. He had done a great job.

I knocked it and a old lady opened the door. Must be his house keeper. "Ciao Signore!"

She told me where my Bella's room was. We thought it would be good if we give Bella separate room. It was all new for her. We didn't want her to scare.

I opened the door without knocking. I entered the room and it was dark.

Is she sleeping?

This was the first thought came in my mind but my Bella had other plans. Because my phone pinged with notification. I grabbed from my pocket and my blood boil after seeing her photo.

How dare she post such revealing photo? Showing her bare arms, water dripping on her arms. Looking like she is taking shower.

I checked the time and it was sent by just now.

Where the fuck was she? I heard water running in bathroom. She is in bathroom. So she posted this photo while in bathroom? Is she doing this only to annoy us? If yes, then she is doing right because I am fucking pissed.

Nobody can see her like this. No fucking one. Only us. Her body is ours to cherish. Ours to fuck. Ours to love. Only us. She is going to punish for this for sure. And now that I have her, I am not going to take slow on her. After all it's been a while since she has taken a punishment.

Water running stopped and I was waiting for her come outside.

Which punishment will be suitable for her?

Spanking? Not now.

Fuck her senseless? No.

Make her come all night? Nah.

Then what?

And door opened. Dressed. Hair dump. She didn't see me. She walked further and switched the lights. And gasped after seeing me. I smirked at her. "You scared me Vin."

And turned around to dry her hair. She acted like she didn't just post her almost naked picture.

"What the hell is this Isabella?" I showed her almost naked picture to her.

She looked at me through mirror and just shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at her behaviour.

"Delete that post now." I said through my clenched teeth.

"No."

What? She has the audacity to say fucking no. Hope she is ready at what I am going to do with her.

"Now Bella."

"And I fucking said no." She turned around and put her hands on her hips.

Fuck. She look edible right now.

"So take your punishment then." She had a confusion on her face.

I smirked at her attitude. "Get on your knees." I huskily said.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

478K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
287 2 26
On my way back, I felt strong and large hands on my hips, and after a while I was pressed against the wall. "How long will you be doing this? '' he a...
18.5K 722 24
He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love not his Forte. So what'll happen when un...
10.3M 247K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...